Dunkin's Diamonds Reviews

Dunkin's Diamonds View more information

4.3

Tammi T. Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing experience!

We have always been satisfied with Dunkin’s, but Karl knocked it out of the park when he pointed us to the most beautiful wedding set! We are always treated like royalty at Dunkin’s! I highly recommend!!
    Sam Married on 07/31/2018
    My sister and I wanted to have made wedding pins to pin on the inside the wedding dress. We had seen them online, but they were not the quality we wanted...so Dunkin Diamonds, Gulf Coast Center, was our first and, I must say, our last stop! We met with Tina who had nothing like what we wanted in stock, so she went out of her way to create 2 unique pins, with dangling charms, to symbolize "something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue." We had 2 brides, but we wanted the pins to be unique! What Tina helped us put together was nothing short of FABULOUS! I believe Tina is going to put them on the website, because they are so great and can be future gifts for mothers of the bride for the bride!
    Thank you Tina, you are great!!! Sam M

Dunkin's Diamonds's reply:

Sam, Thank you for letting me be a part of this special day. You and your sister were so much fun! I am very happy for all of you and can’t wait to see pictures.

- Tina
  • User4439513 2+ years ago
    Beautiful cut diamonds and other stones. Lady who helped us allowed us private time to talk so we didn't feel pressured.
  • doug
    Doug Married on 06/17/2016
    We just stopped in this jewelers to glance at rings, after deciding on the perfect rings elsewhere. We are a gay couple, together for 16 yrs. We wanted Chocolate Diamonds but settled on white after no other jeweler had them in a men's ring. Dunkin had them to our surprise and in a great design set in Rodium and set with white diamonds for a truly unique graphic look. They also were so well priced, due to no middleman handler that we saved a $1000 difference to boot. They are such a new design and we needed two, that they had to have them made for us and usually they come to store as a size 6 and have to be sized after sale and we both wear a 10, so to save time as we would not have them before our wedding if they had to be sized, as it was already taking three months, they are being custom made in size 10 at no extra fee. More savings. Dunkin Jewelers was trying to please the customer and not trying to keep upselling.
  • User4439489 2+ years ago
    My new husband and I enjoyed our experience at the Dunkin Diamonds on 41. We both got our wedding bands there and are very satisfied. Also, the staff went out of there way to make sure we got what we wanted. Thank you!
  • Ariella
    Ariella Married on 02/28/2016
    We purchased our wedding bands from Dunkin Diamonds in GCTC. They were very friendly and really worked with us. I had a coupon to save money off of my wedding band and was able to get what I wanted for a fantastic price!! The prices were definitely reasonable.
  • Kim
    Kim Married on 10/10/2015
    The best customer service ever we seen my FH wedding band on line and the store went out of the way to get one in from the vendor so we could see it in person. they kept in contact with me weekly until it came in. Wonderful experience
  • Sophia
    Sophia Married on 09/26/2015
    I love the employees at Dunkin's Diamonds. Every time I go in, everyone is very willing to work with me and help find the perfect piece of jewelery.
  • User2259536 2+ years ago
    Excellent, experienced, not pushy and great value, everything you could want
    Angie Married on 06/13/2015
    They wereally awesome. The staff management were so helpful in helping him pick the perfect ring.
    Amanda Married on 06/06/2015
    The customer service was great in this store. They helped my fiancé and I find the perfect wedding bands that we loved!
  • User4439477 2+ years ago
    Russ Franklin at the Gulf Coast Town Center location of Dunkin's Diamonds was our go-to-guy. He helped us work within our budget for both engagement rings and wedding bands. Their efficiency in getting our rings finalized the WEEK before the wedding was astounding. In addition, the jeweler they use in house (a lady) was generous enough to re-polish the grooms ring after he had scuffed it up. Not only that, but we were so blown away by her willingness to stay late on the day before her day off to fix some earrings that were just given to the bride that week to be used in the wedding as well. These things show that their product is backed up by their service and professionalism. We will be using them for our primary source of jewelers in the future and would recommend them every time.
  • Mrs. Duncan
    Courtney Married on 07/27/2013
    I could not be happier with our wedding rings from Dunkin's Diamonds. The people in the showroom are fabulous!
    Amanda Married on 06/15/2013
    I really LOVED Dunkin's Diamonds. My husband bought my ring here, and I went and got his band here as well. They really, genuinely care and don't try to get you to buy something you can't afford. They take the time to sit with you and figure out what works best for you and to find something beautiful. I really love my ring and I am glad that my husband went to Dunkin's Diamonds.
  • User1006031 2+ years ago
    Staff was great to work with - especially when finding just the right ring for my husband.
  • F
    Freddye Married on 01/07/2012
    We were so happy with the salespeoples care, concern, and professionalism at Dunkin Diamonds in the Gulf Coast Town Center loacted in Fort Myers, Fl. The quality and uniqueness of our wedding bands is amazing!!! Dunkin Diamonds was concerened with what we wanted and honored us a price that gave us the value we deserved.
    I highly recommend this store for jewelry that you want to cherish and enjoy forever, especially when it's for the rings that one can only hope will last forvever!
    Lauren Married on 09/24/2010
    I was very pleased with this jeweler in Lima & also in Dublin -- we accessed both stores. Everyone we encountered in the store was always very pleasant, flexible, & professional.
    Michelle Married on 08/13/2010
    It was a fluke that we walked into Dunkin's, but I'm so glad we did! My fiance had picked out my engagement ring on his own with absolutely no help and insisted I do the same for his wedding band. We went in as a whim to simply determine his ring size. Well the sales person noticed my ring, and showed us something that was a little unusual but similar to my ring. We loved it! We decided to check around other jewelers first before ordering though. No one else had anything that even came close. Ordering was a snap and no surprises on pricing. Very happy with the experience.
    Liz Married on 07/17/2010
    We went to Dunkins Diamonds in the Tuttle Crossing Mall for our wedding bands. We explained what we wanted to Dawn. She was so helpful in suggesting we come back near Valentine's Day to get a better deal. We saved a bundle and got gorgeous rings! If you go there, ask for Dawn. She will hook you up!
    Renan Married on 01/09/2007
    My wife loved our wedding rings. The people there were so nice and professional. They even wrote our names on our rings. They offer the best value for your money!
    Amy Married on 12/03/2006
    This place is amazing when it comes to customer service! They are very helpful but they don't try to push you into something you don't want to buy. They offer you a beverage when you walk in the door and you are immediately helped. They also gave us a gift bag full of cleaning supplies to keep are wedding bands cleaned on our own. They also said we can stop by anytime to get our rings professionally cleaned for no charge.
    Heather Married on 06/10/2006
    got my engagement ring and my husbands wedding band here and very good quality and price !
    Chrissie Married on 08/22/1998
    Our salesman was very professional and very helpful. He let me try on as many rings as I wanted. Some of them numerous times.
  • Kenny
    Kenny Married on 12/18/2011
    We bought both of our wedding rings from the Dunkin's Diamonds in Gulf Coast Town Center. The salespeople are helpful, but they aren't pushy, so we enjoyed shopping there. The rings were reasonably priced compared to other jewelry stores.

Many of the sales people seemed genuinely interested in talking to us and telling us about different metals and diamonds. They gave us room to breathe, and we ultimately came back to buy our jewelry from them. I would definitely do business with them again.
  • Nancy
    Nancy Married on 07/08/2017
    My fiance knew the engagement ring he wanted and had the wonderful assistance from Dunkin's Diamonds employees to get it! We then went and purchased our wedding bands and cannot be happier!

Dunkin's Diamonds's reply:

Thank you Nancy! We appreciate your kind words and are excited for you both! Cannot wait for your next visit and share wedding pictures?