Dunes Catering & Events Reviews

3 | Hilton Head Island, SC

3 Reviews for Dunes Catering & Events

Vanessa · Married on 10/15/2011

I planned a destination wedding without ever being able to do a tasting. As we opted to use the Dunes resort by default as our venue and rental homes were located there I didn't have high hopes. Boy was I surprised! The food was out of this world. Every single thing was utterly delicious! Willy the banquet manger was the best!!!! He made sure everything went smoothly and was perfect. For our rehearsal dinner we did a southern style bbq - fried chicken was so yummy - pulled pork was out of this world good - and the chocolate pecan was definately a highlight!!!! For our reception I still drewl thinking about the appetizers! The asiago cheese souffles were literally the best thing I have EVER eaten! The crab cakes and bacon wrapped shrimp were also a hit and all of our guests boast about how great the apps were. As for the entrees we did an assortment and from the steak to the vegetarian entree we didnt have one guest who didn't love the food. Even our most picky relatives were pleased. I would highly reccomend Palmetto Dunes Catering for any type of event. Teh staff is excellent and the food delish!

• Jenny

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2009

Nicole was amazing! We loved her flexibility and many catering ideas. She even provided us with our centerpieces for both the rehearsal and reception. We also did our chair and table rental through them for both the ceremony and reception.

Chef Chris Mark was incredible!!!! For our rehearsal, we went with a BBQ buffet that the guests are still raving about (especially the pulled pork with an apple flavored BBQ sauce). The reception dinner was sitdown with pecan-crusted tilapia (yummy) and beef tenderloin that was sooooooo tender, anyone who didn't get it had plate envy.

Highly recommend!!! Great value!

Jessica · Married on 06/20/2009

We worked with Nicole Guy at Palmetto Dunes and she was amazing! She was very flexible with the menu and helping change it to our budget and our taste. She also gave us the venue for my bridesmaids luncheon and even let the flower girl have a grilled cheese for her meal. Overall great to work with and I would recommend the Dunes House to anyone looking for a smaller wedding on the beach.