Dulce Reviews

5 | Charleston, SC

5 Reviews for Dulce

Lazana · Married on 07/23/2016

Created by Dulce is the absolute best! She listened to what I envisioned and made it happened. Our cake was just as delicious and it was gorgeous! You can't go wrong with this company :)

Sent on 08/01/2016
  • User6920007 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I were planning a small wedding (15 people) and were from out of town so we weren't able to meet with our vendors in person. We saw Erika's work online and were impressed with her craftsmanship. We weren't disappointed, either! She was professional and helpful thru the entire process. We had in mind what we wanted and all we had to do was send some inspiration pictures and she provided guidance on what flavors would look best with the style of cake we wanted (naked cake). Her followup was great and timely. On our wedding day, we didn't have to worry about a thing. She delivered the cake on time and it was EXACTLY what we wanted and tasted amazing! We would definitely recommend Dulce's services!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Sabrina · Married on 05/14/2016

Ericka with Dulce is spectacular! She was awesome to work with from beginning to end. She even came to our house (twice!) with samples for us to try and she had really excellent suggestions after hearing our vision for our wedding this past May. Not only was she easy to work with but her desserts are incredible...so incredible in fact that there were none left over and I missed all the desserts from our wedding! Everyone told us how good everything she made was and we cannot wait to get in to our anniversary cake topper!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Kiris · Married on 02/27/2016

My husband and I fell in love with Dulce desserts the minute we opened out cute sample boxes and tasted the treats. This was our first taste test and it was also our last. Ericka stayed professional throughout my many changes of venue and dates. She attended to my every dying bridesmaid needs. Not only did she make us a fabulous cake, she also made cute "Be My Bridesmaid" cookies.

We couldn't of asked for a better person to make our day that much specials. Our day became that much special when we laid eyes on our wedding cake and it tasted so good. Everyone at our wedding was talking about how delicious and moist it was.
    Thank you so much Ericka for making this happy couple that much happier.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Kahlil · Married on 01/01/2016

I'm not giving Ericka of Dulce 5 stars on everything just because, but because of her desserts and just who she is, was EVERYTHING to my husband and I. Dulce provided the most amazing looking, and best tasting dessert table ever! Dulce was everything we envisioned, and everything we asked for. Our guest could not wait to get a taste of the dessert table, and once we were done with our cake-cutting ceremony, the desserts flew off the table! I am grateful for being referred to Dulce for our dessert/cake services, and my husband and I are extremely appreciative to Dulce for helping to make our special day an experience our guest and us will never forget. FORTUNATELY, Dulce is also a food truck service, so whenever I'm in the Charleston area, I can seek Ericka out to get my sugar fix on!

Sent on 01/13/2016