Duff DJ Company Reviews

Duff DJ Company 3
Duff DJ Company 4
Duff DJ Company 5
Duff DJ Company 6

Jared thought of a lot of the details related to the reception that we would have never thought of. Games to give away the centerpieces and an entertaining get to know the bride and groom game. He played a great variety of music that was appreciated by all age groups at our wedding. He put on a great show without being the center of attention. Jared wore professional attire and even provided sound equipment for the ceremony and live singer for our first dance song.

Jared's website provides an online organizational system for keeping track of music you'd like or not like played at the reception. Although I didn't take much advantage of this cool feature...it definitely puts anxious brides mind at ease! He is definitely at the forefront of digital technology.

We had an incredible time at our wedding and wished it didn't have to end! Would hightly recommend!

Sent on 12/15/2013

Brett · Married on 10/13/2013

Everybody had a great time and all the custom lighting was awesome. Has a great interactive website to help you plan and was very helpful in plotting out the evenings events based on music and entertainment. Super helpful through the whole process, and their services certainly brought an extra element to the event. Highly recommend.

dennis · Married on 10/12/2013

We were extremely lucky to be able to have Jared be available for our wedding. I met him and his wife at a wedding expo and neither one of them were overly aggressive in trying to earn our business. They have a great product and they know it. The week of our wedding Jared end up in the hospital and he still ended up doing our wedding. Everyone who was at our wedding says it was the best PARTY they had ever been to, and we know that a big reason for that was because of Jared. I would not hesitate to recommend him. For all that he does for your wedding he is not charging enough.
    Thank you Jared.
    Dennis and Kate Ward
    P.S. The rest of the wedding party has also wanted to thank you for the amazing time they had. Not one of them had a bad thing to say.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Duff DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Dennis and Kate! I had a blast and you guys were such a great couple! I especially liked the superhero shirts for the groom and groomsmen. Awesome...

Jared is an AMAZING DJ!!! Great personality and character to add to your event. He is very approachable and real, definitely not phony like most cheesy DJ's. Any song you want, he will get. I love his online event pages he has for his clients to set up. You can view your payments, and add any songs you want played and any song that you don't want played. He will make your event special by playing the music that keeps your party going and that works ofr you and the crowd!! Highly Recommended!!

Joette · Married on 09/14/2013

Jared was an amazing DJ! He handled the music for both our ceremony and our reception. We had a multi-cultural wedding and, at first, I was worried that not everyone would like the music or that not everyone would dance. But Jared handled all of our concerns at our pre wedding consultations and was very flexible and understanding. Since the wedding, I have had SEVERAL people tell me that they had never seen so many people on the dance floor at a wedding before. Even the older guests danced! At one point during the wedding, when my husband and I were busy taking pictures, we turned around and the dance floor was PACKED! We were very happy about that. Jared was also a great emcee--he kept the flow of the night going smoothly and was always right there when we needed him. He was great to work with and custom tailored the night to our needs (especially since several of our announcements were made in more than one language). We were not too picky about the music--we just let Jared handle the details, and he did great! His prices are very reasonable and he did a great job--we would recommend him highly.

Jamie · Married on 09/07/2013

Jared was amazing!! Made our night the best ever! He knew how to read the dance floor and play what was good for our mixed age crowd. He made amazing recommendations for songs and the up lighting was an amazing added bonus! EVERYONE loved him. He was fun easy and great to work with. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!'

Sent on 10/29/2013

Thanks so much Jamie!

April · Married on 08/31/2013

We had Jared dj our jack n Jill and our wedding. We were very impressed with him on every level. He was fun and professional. He had great suggestions and listened to tower we wanted. People have said our wedding was one of the funnest they've been to and that may not have been the case if we didn't have Jared. We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 02/17/2014

Having Jared as the D.J. made the planning part of our wedding that much easier! He helped us plan out the reception and met with us a few times before the wedding to make sure everything was exactly what we wanted. During the wedding, he knew how to play to the crowd and was comfortable ending songs before they were done and picking different ones in order to get people back on the dance floor. He even got the bride's mom to join in! Jared did an awesome job announcing all the little things throughout the night, like the cake cutting and opening up the "photo booth," which helped us make sure we didn't miss a thing! We definitely 100% recommend him for anyone's wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2013

Planning a wedding can be stressful, from choosing colors, to coordinating a group of misfits, the one thing that has to be a lifesaver is the DJ. Lifesaver seems like an understatement to describe JD Productions. Every meeting we had with Jared was a blast and nothing but laughter was exchanged. He was professional, excited, and most of all, passionate. We gave him very few guidelines and he knew exactly what we wanted. During the reception he kept everything working smoothly and acted as a liaison between us and the venue so that myself and the groom did not have to deal with any catastrophes that arose during the day! I would recommend JD Productions at any event.

Sent on 05/17/2013

Kimberly · Married on 03/30/2013

Everyone at my wedding loved JD Productions! Jared got almost everyone on the dance floor with his diverse and lively music selection. After the wedding, people asked me who are DJ was because they had such an amazing time. JD Productions helped my husband and I with direction when it came to picking out songs and games during our reception. I would recommend JD Productions 100%, and even have already recommended them to friends for their weddings.

Sent on 04/08/2014

Jeremy · Married on 02/09/2013

Jared was organized,professional and great to work with. He made the most out of every moment.

Sent on 12/16/2013

Donna · Married on 11/24/2012

We hired Jared for our daughter's wedding in November. He provided the music for my daughter's outdoor ceremony as well as all music at the reception. In the past, we had heard many DJ's which we felt were unprofessional and not the personality we were looking for. This made us a bit anxious when choosing a DJ. We learned about JD Productions through a referral. We could not have been more pleased with his services. He played a wonderful assortment of music that was enjoyed by all ages. He included the special requests we asked for and did not play the type of music we didn't want. He has a great personality and fit in well with our relaxed wedding atmosphere. We highly recommend him! Thanks so much Jared!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Joshua · Married on 11/03/2012

If you want a great DJ who is easy to work with Jared Duff is your man!!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Jared Duff of JDProductions is by far one of the best DJ's... he is funny, sociable, talented (he sang my husbands and my first dance song). He makes music mixes and is willing to choreograph some fun dances. He went way above and beyond and I was proud to have him as my DJ.

Sent on 11/13/2012

Crystal · Married on 10/27/2012

I couldn't be anymore pleased with Jared! The dance floor was hardly ever empty and he had an amazing selection, if he didn't have it he made sure to try and get it. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Duff DJ Company's reply:

Thanks Crystal! It was a pleasure working with you.
  • User3819701 · 2+ years ago

Jared was thoughtful in his approach to helping us plan and execute the music and entertainment for our wedding reception. He offered more than I expected a DJ to. As the bride I was at ease knowing that Jared had the skills to listen to our requests but also followed the mood of the guests. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Jessica · event on: 10/18/2014

Jr was wonderful and went out of his way to make our day a success! Book him Now! Our next event is being booked way in advance!! October 17th, 2015! We love JD Productions!

Sent on 12/06/2014
  • FutureMrsClarke

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2016

We met Jared at a bridal show and once we contacted him to inquire about booking we knew he was a great fit for our wedding! He was very personable and easy to work with. He followed along with our crazy ideas and made some suggestions of his own. We never felt any pressure to upgrade packages, which I appreciated because other DJs we talked to did that. He kept the party going at the reception for sure! our guests loved him and had a great time! I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Christine · Married on 09/09/2017

We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding experience, and we owe Jared a great deal of thanks for his part in making that happen. Jared has an incredible ability to read the crowd, and play music that will keep people on the dance floor. Our friends and family won't stop talking about how much fun they had dancing through the night - and that included folks who definitely wouldn't describe themselves as the dancing type.

On the day of the wedding Jared showed up right on time, was completely prepared, and quickly assessed what sound needs were required across the venue. We needed music and sound across 3 different areas and he took care of all of the set up completely independently. We were busy getting ready that morning so Jared's ability to coordinate everything on his own was incredibly reassuring, and left us completely free to focus on the events of the day.

Overall we can't recommend Jared enough. We didn't realize how much of a difference it would make, but having Jared there as a quality DJ really helped make the day/night truly memorable.

Sent on 10/26/2017

JASON · Married on 06/17/2017

Jared was amazing! Really made the event move smoothly and really got the place popping.

Sent on 06/25/2017

"Best wedding ever" - "The DJ was amazing" - "We had so much fun at the reception" - etc., etc. Those were the comments we heard for weeks to come from guests following our May 2013 wedding. Jared (the DJ at our event) nearly stole the show that evening! He had everyone dancing for hours, including my dad! He was professional from the start, met with us several times to make sure he knew what we were looking for, and then delivered a great final product on the day of the wedding. I could not have asked for more in a DJ and it was such a good price. I highly recommend this DJ, especially for a modern-style wedding like we had. Feel free to message me and ask any questions!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Justin · Married on 08/04/2018

3.5

I highly recommend Duff DJ Company. Jared is a fantastic DJ and Emcee, and he coordinated our wedding perfectly to the final detail. Jared listened to our preferences and specific requests, took those to heart, and then added some extra flair to make the actual event even better than what we had imagined. During our wedding we had SEVERAL guests compliment his song selection and his singing (voice of an angel). During dancing, Jared made sure to balance a mix of slow songs and popular hits, and the dance floor was packed the entire night. We loved having Jared a part of our special day and give him our highest recommendation for any wedding or event!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Bill · Married on 07/14/2018

We had agreat experience with Duff DJ Company. Jared worked with us to figure out all the important songs for the ceremony, introductions, dinner and reception. It was very easy to work with him, and the price was great. Everyone had a blast and he kept the energy level high.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Sarah · event on: 12/13/2013

Jard was exteremly responsive to all of my questions. He did a great job at our party and I've already booked him for another event.

Sent on 01/15/2014