Drop The Mike Productions Reviews

68 | North Charleston, SC

68 Reviews for Drop The Mike Productions

Nikky · Married on 08/17/2017

DJ MikeTECH brought the HOUSE DOWN, by turning our Wedding UP! The music choices were PERFECT! He is a TRUE Professional! He's such an entertainer and SUPER SKILLED at his art! Anyone who was sitting down was taking a break, because EVERYONE was dancing ALL NIGHT! If you want your event, to be as SPECTACULAR as ours was, this IS THEE DJ to book! #TU2017 #DJMikeTECH #IDancedSoMuch #ICantFeelMyLegs. Thank you again!!!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Kay · Married on 07/15/2017

Mike was great at song selection and keeping everyone moving at my wedding reception. He was very professional and extremely accommodating. He makes an effort to learn what you like and don't like so all you have to do is enjoy the day. I'd highly recommend him for your event. He was also super affordable and brought uplighting which is expensive on its own. Book him today!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Jenn · Married on 07/14/2017

We used Dj Mike for our ceremony and reception and he did such an awesome job! I was coming from out of state so he was really helpful with putting my mind at ease for everything going smoothly the day of. Our guests loved the music and had a great time at the reception.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Katie · Married on 03/25/2017

He plays the music you want, and adapts to the crowd. He works to your unique needs and was a true professional.

Sent on 04/06/2017

I was lucky enough to have DJ Miketech at my wedding. My sister had him at her wedding and he was so good!! Everyone loved him and he is so easy to work with...so of course I wanted him to perform at my wedding too!! It's difficult to find someone that is talented and reliable...so if that is what you are looking for then you will find it with DJ Miketech!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Chris · Married on 02/18/2017

This company is flexable and professional. They went over and beyond to ensure that everything went well on 2/18/17 the day Me and my wife Cara said I do. The uplighting that was provided was perfect and just what we wanted and the music at the reception was on point or as we say nowadays "LITT" !!! Honestly, People are still telling us how much fun they had at our reception and the majority of that is because we partied!! Book this company if you want to dance the night away with some great lighting to set it off even more!!!!!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Elba · Married on 01/15/2017

DROP the Mike Profuctions made our wedding day the most EPIC day we could have ever imagined! He was attentive and offered suggestions on how to better our day and made the planning process flawless!!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Kate · Married on 10/29/2016

We are so thankful that DJ Miketech swooped in at the last minute and saved our wedding day! Our friend-of-a-friend DJ fell through the week before the wedding, but after talking with Mike just FIVE days before the event all of my worries about having a fun party vibe were assuaged - he not only told us to relax and let him handle the music, he took our preferences to heart and played the BEST mix of music for our reception! I've never seen so many wedding guests hit the dance floor and STAY on the dance floor... he facilitated the fun party I'd always hoped for for my wedding! Best DJ in the South... give him a call!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/21/2016

I was lucky enough to have Mike DJ my wedding a few weeks ago. A month prior I was at a wedding where the DJ was terrible, so I was genuinely worried about the same happening to me. When I found out Mike was going to be there, my fears were instantly gone. He played the perfect music to set the vibe we were going for during the dinner portion of the reception. And then he PUMPED IT UP and had everyone dancing! I think the only time I stopped dancing that night was when I was so exhausted there was fear of me passing out. On top of being a great DJ, Mike also has the charisma one needs to be a successful DJ. No one wants a square playing tunes. You want someone who's a fun as the music they're playing. 10/10 would jam with Mike again!

Sent on 02/03/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2016

He was extremely easy to work with and did an amazing job and keeping the party going all night. All of my guests were raving about how great of a DJ we had.
    We wound up running into him again at an office party and he was just as great there as well!
    I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Katie · Married on 07/23/2016

We loved having DJ Miketech as our wedding DJ. He had the reception dancing the entire night. We wanted to throw a party and Miketech helped us accomplish that. He was very accommodating and wanted to make sure things were exactly what we wanted. We met with him before the wedding and corresponded with him multiple times after to make sure our play list was what we wanted. His prices are amazing for what you are getting. If we ever throw a party were we need a DJ we will definitely call on Miketech again! Thanks Miketech for throwing the best party of the year!
    XO,
    Katie & Joe

Sent on 04/07/2017

Cindy · Married on 05/27/2016

Simply Amazing

DJ Mike was simply amazing! He made my daughter’s wedding everything she wanted for her reception. She wanted a real party and Mike made it happen. As mother of the bride, it was an honor working with DJ Mike and I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/09/2020

Cybil · Married on 11/18/2017

Great dj, great service, and very flexible to work with.da

Sent on 11/29/2017

Miranda · Married on 09/23/2017

Mike is an awesome DJ and he did a wonderful job for our reception! He kept the party alive until the very end of the night and I'm thankful we found him!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Jevettra · Married on 07/15/2017

Worked with this vendor for a wedding I planned at Harborside East. DJ was easy to work with and was great the night of the wedding!

Sent on 08/01/2017
  • MR.

Mr. H. · Married on 06/23/2019

Beyond Expectations

Awesome presence, moves the crowd and at a great price.
    Dj Miketech is a true party rocker.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2017

3.5

We had the absolute best time at our reception thanks to great dancing music put on by DJ Miketech. Everything flowed according to plan and it was a party from start to finish.

Sent on 11/07/2017
  • Jazman

Jazman · Married on 09/28/2019

Unapologetic, Unprepared and Unprofessional

We interviewed several djs for our Haitian and American wedding. Having spoken to Dj Mike several times we decided he would be the best fit for us. We decided to hire DJ Mike on May 2019 for our September 2019 nuptials. We were excited for his attentive demeanor to cater to our mixed culture playlist. He suggested a Vimo app to ensure our top songs were played. Unfortunately, we realized it would be the worst decision ever. Dj Mike left our wedding during the cocktail hour without notice leaving his unprepared and unprofessional alternative to dj and mc the reception. When confronted, DJ Mike stated he notified our wedding planner which was clearly a lie as he described a random person even though he spoke several times face to face with our Type A wedding planner. Leaving behind Dj Cue whom was so unprofessional and unprepared from start to finish. DJ Cue introduced my wife and I as the wrong surname, my mother in law ended up stepping in as mc & dj since DJ Cue began playing random songs from genres not listed on our top 100 playlist and even initiated a verbal attack on our groomsmen whom had to set up the reception since DJ Cue was too clueless to put the proper plugs in their outputs to prevent sound backfire. Dj Cue refused to play our exit song, and also told my father in law to pay $20 to request a song. It was so bad, I contacted Dj Mike as soon as we got back to the resort on our wedding night. After discussing the events, Dj Mike agreed to return half the contract price since even his mother said he should take responsibility. We still haven’t received the compensation for running our special night. Dj Mike has been dodging phone calls and Cash App requests. If I could repeat the night, I would’ve told DJ Cue to pack up and leave. Even the workers of the venue asked us if there was anything they could do as my wife was crying in a corner due to the embarrassment. Worst DJ EVER!!!

Sent on 11/30/2019