30 Reviews for Drop The Mike Productions d.b.a Dj Miketech

Consultation (4)
Do-Not-Play List (3)
Disco Ball (1)
30 Drop The Mike Productions d.b.a Dj Miketech Reviews

Mike was AMAZING and so professional. He kept the crowd going the whole time and people were begging for more party time at the end. As a wedding planner, I see people leave early all the time, but not this wedding!!! And I know it was because of the awesome party.

Profile Picture Heather, 12/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Miketech was great! He called me a few days prior to the wedding to go over details which definitely gave me more peace of mind. He played the music I asked for, was fun and entertaining, interacted with our guests, and even got on the dance floor (which everyone LOVED). I wanted specific ukulele covers for my ceremony and was thinking that I wasn't going to be able to use them because they were on YouTube. When I hesitantly asked, he said no problem at all. He just had me email the link and it was all taken care of. Exactly the down to earth DJ I was looking for. Thanks DJ Miketech!

Profile Picture Brooke, 5/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We admittedly did not have a traditional wedding, and yet Mike was totally flexible and able to just run with it and make our reception a lot of fun. The majority of us haven't danced that hard since we were teenagers (pretty sure I'm still exhausted!) and he was totally worth every penny.

We were given the task of sending over some "must play" songs, and he stayed true to our style and kept the party going!

Profile Picture Kimi, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Disco Ball, Do-Not-Play List

DJ Mike was amazing!!! I was debating a band vs DJ for our wedding and am so glad I chose a DJ. He kept it fun and classy and had everyone on the dance floor! There wasn’t a song played that I didn’t like! What a perfect night!!

Profile Picture alicia, 4/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

My husband and I really enjoyed our night and the guest seemed to as well! The music never stopped and the dance floor stayed full! I will recommend D.J. Miketech to anyone that asks! His price worked great for our budget! We only needed him for the reception since we got a harpist for our ceremony but he was very flexible with us using the speaker and microphone for the ceremony!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We could not have asked for a better experience for my son's wedding. With Mike you get more than just a DJ; he takes the time to ensure that all of the elements of your wedding fit together, including the microphones for the ceremony, timing, up-lighting and music to match all the other elements of your wedding. He is professional, creative, and so much fun to work with. Mike’s passion and commitment to his couples was evident. Mike checked with us again a week before the event to settle the details of our song list, ensure he had the names of our wedding party correct, and check all the timing for the reception. He could not have made things more easy for us and provided suggestions when needed based on what he knew about my son's personality. On the day of the wedding, Mike worked with the venue, DOC and officiant to ensure that everything was timed out correctly. He checked in with us several times throughout the night to ensure that everything was going to plan. Whenever we talk with our friends and family, they comment on what a great time that they had at the reception, and that is largely due to the party that Mike put on for us, Granny was even on the dance floor! Mike is everything we could have hoped for and more!

Profile Picture Barb, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was great! He was referred to us so we were not familiar with his work. The videos online gave a sneak peak, but they paled in comparison to the actual experience. The music, the lighting, the vibe was everything we had imagined. The dance floor was always full & everyone had the time of their lives. He played classics, current songs & everything in between. He was able to get people we least expected to dance, even my husband for about 2 minutes. We will recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ & he's now our personal DJ of choice.

Profile Picture Tristan, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This is our family’s DJ of choice! He is loved by every single member from the youngest child to grandma. He ensured our wedding reception was the best party we have ever attended. Thank you DJ

Profile Picture Micki , 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ MikeTech made sure to keep the party going! From the ceremony to the reception the music was on point. The up lights he provided gave our venue the extra touch it needed. We can't thank Mike enough for helping make our day such a success. Definitely recommend him for any occasion!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dude... Epic DJ. Miketech killed it on the dance floor from shag, club, 90s, to anything you could ever ask for. I didn't know some people in my family could even dance, much less try to dance battle me haha. My aunt came up to me after everything and said, "you make sure to tell that young man that he was great, and tell him it's coming from an old lady". I'll recommend him to anyone that wants to see people cut rugs like you've never seen before.

Profile Picture Trenton, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

Michael was wonderful to work with! Very fast responses and very flexible! He was a lot of fun and played great music for our reception! Would definitely recommend him to anyone who asks!!

Profile Picture Cristy, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Where do I begin... Where do I begin?! First, let me say thank you to DJ MikeTech. Thank you so much for a memorable and fun experience working together on the Collier Wedding. Thank you for your professionalism and being an all around upstanding guy. Second, I can't scream loud enough how AWESOME he is. DJ Mike Tech came highly recommended from another trusted DJ that was already booked for my client's wedding but honestly, he was the BEST decision ever made.

Mike is professional, easy to work with and just made the evening go incredibly smooth. I was beyond happy with everything and I know my clients feel the same way. Mike just made the wedding simply perfect. All the guests were so impressed and throughout the night l kept hearing comments from everybody about how great he was! Everybody was on the dance floor the whole entire night and his song selections were perfect especially in how he catered to the various guests attending the wedding. If you need a DJ for your wedding or event, you should definitely look into hiring Mike. I highly recommend him. He is definitely worth it and I can't wait to work with him on future events.

Profile Picture Renee, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj mike was AMAZING! He felt the crowds vibe and totally played off of that! The music did not disappoint and he really got everyone up on the dance floor for the most amazing day of mine and my husbands lives. Because we were from out of town, are guest were too. The food and alcohol were amazing, but it was dj mike killing it that made the party happen! Would recommend him over and over again!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike is very professional and entertaining! Highly recommend this DJ for any event! He definitely keeps the crowd jumping!

Profile Picture Raymond, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Dj Mike is AMAZING!!!!! We had an out of town wedding and dj mike kept clear communication with us the entire year, met up with us for brunch, stuck to our wishlist and made our special day one to remember. Once it was time to turn up the party,
He did just that! Even taught us a new dance. Hands down, he is the best! We cant thank him enough!!!

Profile Picture Kendra, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ MikeTECH brought the HOUSE DOWN, by turning our Wedding UP! The music choices were PERFECT! He is a TRUE Professional! He's such an entertainer and SUPER SKILLED at his art! Anyone who was sitting down was taking a break, because EVERYONE was dancing ALL NIGHT! If you want your event, to be as SPECTACULAR as ours was, this IS THEE DJ to book! #TU2017 #DJMikeTECH #IDancedSoMuch #ICantFeelMyLegs. Thank you again!!!

Profile Picture Nikky, 8/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Mike was great at song selection and keeping everyone moving at my wedding reception. He was very professional and extremely accommodating. He makes an effort to learn what you like and don't like so all you have to do is enjoy the day. I'd highly recommend him for your event. He was also super affordable and brought uplighting which is expensive on its own. Book him today!

Profile Picture Kay, 7/15/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We used Dj Mike for our ceremony and reception and he did such an awesome job! I was coming from out of state so he was really helpful with putting my mind at ease for everything going smoothly the day of. Our guests loved the music and had a great time at the reception.

Profile Picture Jenn, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He plays the music you want, and adapts to the crowd. He works to your unique needs and was a true professional.

Profile Picture Katie , 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was lucky enough to have DJ Miketech at my wedding. My sister had him at her wedding and he was so good!! Everyone loved him and he is so easy to work with...so of course I wanted him to perform at my wedding too!! It's difficult to find someone that is talented and reliable...so if that is what you are looking for then you will find it with DJ Miketech!

Profile Picture User7869647, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

This company is flexable and professional. They went over and beyond to ensure that everything went well on 2/18/17 the day Me and my wife Cara said I do. The uplighting that was provided was perfect and just what we wanted and the music at the reception was on point or as we say nowadays "LITT" !!! Honestly, People are still telling us how much fun they had at our reception and the majority of that is because we partied!! Book this company if you want to dance the night away with some great lighting to set it off even more!!!!!

Profile Picture Chris, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DROP the Mike Profuctions made our wedding day the most EPIC day we could have ever imagined! He was attentive and offered suggestions on how to better our day and made the planning process flawless!!

Profile Picture Elba, 1/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was lucky enough to have Mike DJ my wedding a few weeks ago. A month prior I was at a wedding where the DJ was terrible, so I was genuinely worried about the same happening to me. When I found out Mike was going to be there, my fears were instantly gone. He played the perfect music to set the vibe we were going for during the dinner portion of the reception. And then he PUMPED IT UP and had everyone dancing! I think the only time I stopped dancing that night was when I was so exhausted there was fear of me passing out. On top of being a great DJ, Mike also has the charisma one needs to be a successful DJ. No one wants a square playing tunes. You want someone who's a fun as the music they're playing. 10/10 would jam with Mike again!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was extremely easy to work with and did an amazing job and keeping the party going all night. All of my guests were raving about how great of a DJ we had.
We wound up running into him again at an office party and he was just as great there as well!
I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/24/16, 1 Review