35 Reviews for Drop The Mike Productions

MC (5)
Consultation (4)
Do-Not-Play List (3)
Disco Ball (1)

Mike was AMAZING and so professional. He kept the crowd going the whole time and people were begging for more party time at the end. As a wedding planner, I see people leave early all the time, but not this wedding!!! And I know it was because of the awesome party.

Profile Picture Heather, 12/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Micheal Bowman(DJ MikeTech), owner of Drop the Mike productions played the ceremony as well as the reception music for my daughter's wedding and reception on August 4th and all I can say is that it was "Lit" from start to finish! Everyone had a blast! If you are in need of a DJ for any occassion, I highly recommend Michael Bowman! His phenomenal personality is an added bonus to the amazing job he does!

Profile Picture Megan and Raheem , 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike did an amazing job from the ceremony music to the lighting and getting the party started. He had a great variety of music and we would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding DJ.

Profile Picture Tyler, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Mike Tech was on point. I (the bride) do not dance! and he had me out dancing all night! he knew the exact kinda songs to play at the right moments and kept the energy going all night long. Highly recommended! -The Mayfields

Profile Picture alicia, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Mike was absolutely AMAZING! We had our wedding on the beach in the middle of a tropical storm and we could not have made it the party it was, without him. He easily could have left us with no music because of the wind and rain but he stuck it out and helped us turn our wedding into the most memorable night of our lives! Thank you Mike for hanging on next to us as we figured out how to navigate the wedding of our dreams amidst the hurricane! You Rock!

Profile Picture Jillian, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ MikeTech is the bomb! He really brought the party to my wedding, when people couldn't figure out how to dance: he helped! When people were confused and didn't know what was happening: he fixed it! He's a perfect combination of a DJ, "day of coordinator" (helps make sure things go smoothly), and best friend! I will definitely be recommending him to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Mary, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Miketech was great! He called me a few days prior to the wedding to go over details which definitely gave me more peace of mind. He played the music I asked for, was fun and entertaining, interacted with our guests, and even got on the dance floor (which everyone LOVED). I wanted specific ukulele covers for my ceremony and was thinking that I wasn't going to be able to use them because they were on YouTube. When I hesitantly asked, he said no problem at all. He just had me email the link and it was all taken care of. Exactly the down to earth DJ I was looking for. Thanks DJ Miketech!

Profile Picture Brooke, 5/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We admittedly did not have a traditional wedding, and yet Mike was totally flexible and able to just run with it and make our reception a lot of fun. The majority of us haven't danced that hard since we were teenagers (pretty sure I'm still exhausted!) and he was totally worth every penny.

We were given the task of sending over some "must play" songs, and he stayed true to our style and kept the party going!

Profile Picture Kimi, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Disco Ball, Do-Not-Play List

DJ Mike was amazing!!! I was debating a band vs DJ for our wedding and am so glad I chose a DJ. He kept it fun and classy and had everyone on the dance floor! There wasn’t a song played that I didn’t like! What a perfect night!!

Profile Picture alicia, 4/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

My husband and I really enjoyed our night and the guest seemed to as well! The music never stopped and the dance floor stayed full! I will recommend D.J. Miketech to anyone that asks! His price worked great for our budget! We only needed him for the reception since we got a harpist for our ceremony but he was very flexible with us using the speaker and microphone for the ceremony!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We could not have asked for a better experience for my son's wedding. With Mike you get more than just a DJ; he takes the time to ensure that all of the elements of your wedding fit together, including the microphones for the ceremony, timing, up-lighting and music to match all the other elements of your wedding. He is professional, creative, and so much fun to work with. Mike’s passion and commitment to his couples was evident. Mike checked with us again a week before the event to settle the details of our song list, ensure he had the names of our wedding party correct, and check all the timing for the reception. He could not have made things more easy for us and provided suggestions when needed based on what he knew about my son's personality. On the day of the wedding, Mike worked with the venue, DOC and officiant to ensure that everything was timed out correctly. He checked in with us several times throughout the night to ensure that everything was going to plan. Whenever we talk with our friends and family, they comment on what a great time that they had at the reception, and that is largely due to the party that Mike put on for us, Granny was even on the dance floor! Mike is everything we could have hoped for and more!

Profile Picture Barb, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was great! He was referred to us so we were not familiar with his work. The videos online gave a sneak peak, but they paled in comparison to the actual experience. The music, the lighting, the vibe was everything we had imagined. The dance floor was always full & everyone had the time of their lives. He played classics, current songs & everything in between. He was able to get people we least expected to dance, even my husband for about 2 minutes. We will recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ & he's now our personal DJ of choice.

Profile Picture Tristan, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This is our family’s DJ of choice! He is loved by every single member from the youngest child to grandma. He ensured our wedding reception was the best party we have ever attended. Thank you DJ

Profile Picture Micki , 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ MikeTech made sure to keep the party going! From the ceremony to the reception the music was on point. The up lights he provided gave our venue the extra touch it needed. We can't thank Mike enough for helping make our day such a success. Definitely recommend him for any occasion!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dude... Epic DJ. Miketech killed it on the dance floor from shag, club, 90s, to anything you could ever ask for. I didn't know some people in my family could even dance, much less try to dance battle me haha. My aunt came up to me after everything and said, "you make sure to tell that young man that he was great, and tell him it's coming from an old lady". I'll recommend him to anyone that wants to see people cut rugs like you've never seen before.

Profile Picture Trenton, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

Michael was wonderful to work with! Very fast responses and very flexible! He was a lot of fun and played great music for our reception! Would definitely recommend him to anyone who asks!!

Profile Picture Cristy, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Where do I begin... Where do I begin?! First, let me say thank you to DJ MikeTech. Thank you so much for a memorable and fun experience working together on the Collier Wedding. Thank you for your professionalism and being an all around upstanding guy. Second, I can't scream loud enough how AWESOME he is. DJ Mike Tech came highly recommended from another trusted DJ that was already booked for my client's wedding but honestly, he was the BEST decision ever made.

Mike is professional, easy to work with and just made the evening go incredibly smooth. I was beyond happy with everything and I know my clients feel the same way. Mike just made the wedding simply perfect. All the guests were so impressed and throughout the night l kept hearing comments from everybody about how great he was! Everybody was on the dance floor the whole entire night and his song selections were perfect especially in how he catered to the various guests attending the wedding. If you need a DJ for your wedding or event, you should definitely look into hiring Mike. I highly recommend him. He is definitely worth it and I can't wait to work with him on future events.

Profile Picture Renee, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj mike was AMAZING! He felt the crowds vibe and totally played off of that! The music did not disappoint and he really got everyone up on the dance floor for the most amazing day of mine and my husbands lives. Because we were from out of town, are guest were too. The food and alcohol were amazing, but it was dj mike killing it that made the party happen! Would recommend him over and over again!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike is very professional and entertaining! Highly recommend this DJ for any event! He definitely keeps the crowd jumping!

Profile Picture Raymond, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Dj Mike is AMAZING!!!!! We had an out of town wedding and dj mike kept clear communication with us the entire year, met up with us for brunch, stuck to our wishlist and made our special day one to remember. Once it was time to turn up the party,
He did just that! Even taught us a new dance. Hands down, he is the best! We cant thank him enough!!!

Profile Picture Kendra, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ MikeTECH brought the HOUSE DOWN, by turning our Wedding UP! The music choices were PERFECT! He is a TRUE Professional! He's such an entertainer and SUPER SKILLED at his art! Anyone who was sitting down was taking a break, because EVERYONE was dancing ALL NIGHT! If you want your event, to be as SPECTACULAR as ours was, this IS THEE DJ to book! #TU2017 #DJMikeTECH #IDancedSoMuch #ICantFeelMyLegs. Thank you again!!!

Profile Picture Nikky, 8/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Mike was great at song selection and keeping everyone moving at my wedding reception. He was very professional and extremely accommodating. He makes an effort to learn what you like and don't like so all you have to do is enjoy the day. I'd highly recommend him for your event. He was also super affordable and brought uplighting which is expensive on its own. Book him today!

Profile Picture Kay, 7/15/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We used Dj Mike for our ceremony and reception and he did such an awesome job! I was coming from out of state so he was really helpful with putting my mind at ease for everything going smoothly the day of. Our guests loved the music and had a great time at the reception.

Profile Picture Jenn, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He plays the music you want, and adapts to the crowd. He works to your unique needs and was a true professional.

Profile Picture Katie , 3/25/17, 1 Review