DRLN I Do Wedding Hair Co Reviews

3 | Boston, MA

3 Reviews for DRLN I Do Wedding Hair Co

Elizabeth · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Jessie did a fantastic job preparing two mothers, one bride and three bridesmaids. Everyone, especially my often very picky oldest daughter, was very happy with her hair and everyone loved the makeup. Well done! We highly recommend Jessie. Plus she was very flexible about all the logistics of where and when and who first and so on. We were very pleased.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/23/2017

She came to my house so early in the morning and took care of all of me bridesmaids and myself. The most skilled professional hair stylist I know, professional and listens to what you really want. There is no one else I would recommend.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Delilah · Married on 06/12/2016

DRLN I Do Wedding Hair styled my elaborate bridal hair (with long extensions clipped in) plus hair for four bridesmaids and two mothers in June 2016.

Everything went flawlessly and came out perfect. My hair was prettier than any bridal style I've ever seen. All of the other women loved their hair as well and looked so beautiful even though they all had such different hair textures and lengths! A truly pleasurable experience! I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 04/09/2017