Drexelbrook Catering & Special Event Center Reviews

Drexelbrook Catering & Special Event Center 6
Drexelbrook Catering & Special Event Center 7
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 08/11/2012

Drexelbrook is a beautiful venue.The staff is AmAzInG!! You can't go wrong with having any event here. The service, food, quality, loction...all are perfect!!

Jill · Married on 08/11/2012

Everyone very knowledgable, and helpful. Went above and beyond expectations.

Sent on 10/08/2012

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2012

Our wedding was absolutely perfect from beginning to end. Anthony was always responsive and helpful in every way. He was extremely detailed oriented which helped organize everything. I cannot say enough nice things about Drexelbrook. The day of the wedding we had two people waiting on us at all times. We never had to worry about anything.

Varsha · Married on 07/08/2012

We were extremely happy with Drexelbrook for all of our wedding needs! They were the perfect location and provided ample space for approximately 300 guests. They were very professional and worked closely with every vendor we had. We received many, many compliments from our guests no how smoothly everything ran during the day. The team at Drexelbrook made sure that the bride and groom were well taken care of, being aware of our every need and request. We could not have been happier with them, and we continue to recommend them to all who ask!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Phyllis · Married on 06/30/2012

We picked Drexelbrook for several reasons. First we are from the area, belong to the Rotary Club of Upper Darby/Lansdowne and are very familiar with Drexelbrook's venue, staff and service offerings. Also my parents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on June 30, 1990 in the Mansion Room, so it was ery meaningful for us to be there. Christina Lyle, our wedding coordinator, was the utmost professional and yet exhibited a personal interest in our lives. All of the staff were amazing the day of the event and every guest has without exception, has said it was the best wedding they've ever attended.

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2012

Drexelbrook went above and beyond to make our Wedding Day special. The staff are professional and the quality of the food and service exceeded our expectations. As a bride, I did not have to worry on my wedding day because I knew Drexelbrook would take care of everything and it would be perfect.

Sent on 10/08/2012

Allison · Married on 05/19/2012

Gene and his crew at Drexelbrook did a great job with our wedding from start to finish.

Gene's menu planning was absolutely amazing. His ability to take our very simple palates and turn it into a one of a kind menu still boggles our minds today. Who would ever think that one could find a way to incorporate meatloaf, pigs in a blanket, and spaghetti and meatballs into a classy wedding menu???? We definitely didn't, but Gene proved us and all of our guests wrong.

Every piece of food that they put out that day was perfect. Every guest at our wedding couldn't stop talking about the food and everyone left stuffed to the gills. One guest even texted us later in the night asking if there were any leftovers he could have!!!

The staff that worked our wedding was great as well. They made sure that everything looked wonderful and that every guest was made to feel special.

Sent on 06/29/2012

Leslie · Married on 05/19/2012

Drexelbrook helped make my dreams come true. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Matthew · Married on 05/04/2012

Jean was incredible. She worked with us and put a ton of time in making sure our wedding was an amazing event. We originally planned a dec 8th wedding and then unexpectedly were expecting and had to cut our budget in half and move the date to may 4th. Not only did they accommodate, but they still treated us like we were their best client.

Susan · Married on 04/13/2012

This was the third event our family has had at the Drexelbrook...two weddings and a bridal shower, and I can honestly say that from the planning stages and through to the events, Drexelbrook is the perfect venue. The staff is so attentive, not only to the hosts but to each and every guest. Many of our guests commented on how wonderful their experience was.
    The food was excellent, the venue (Grand Ballroom) is beautiful and the management staff is great to work with (especially Christina).

I will continue to recommend the Drexelbrook as a superb venue.

Crysty · Married on 03/31/2012

I had the most amazing wedding at the Drexelbrook on 3/31/12. From the planning to the end of the wedding day Drexelbrook exceeded our expectations. Anthony D'Angelo was my event sales manager and he was excellent! He made everything perfect and went above and beyond to make me and my now husband happy. The entire staff was fabulous and I'm still receiving compliments about how great the food was and how the reception look so beautiful. Drexelbrook team thank you for giving me the best wedding anyone could ask for!!!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Rose · Married on 03/25/2012

I was very impressed with the personalized care Drexelbrook gave us. they were flexible right to the end. the food was delicious, the setting was lovely and the service outstanding. would definetely use again.

Nicole · Married on 11/26/2011

The drexelbrook was amazing. We got so much for our money! They had the best offer out of any place in the Delaware county area! Christina Lyle made our day exceptional! She was so nice and easy to work with! Our entire wedding planning went very smooth! I would recommend the drexelbrook to everyone!

Sent on 12/19/2011

Audrie · Married on 11/12/2011

Our wedding was wonderful and the Drexelbrook team made sure our family and friends had an amazing and stress free day to remember forever!

Sent on 12/19/2011

N · Married on 10/22/2011

Absolutely the best! We were sooo happy with Drexelbrook and their service. They have exceeded our expectations!! They did a magnificent job on the reception and didn't miss any details!! Our wedding coordinator was Anthony D'Angelo and he was excellent. He made us feel so stress free throughout the whole process. Everyone kept telling me how laid back of a bride I was the week before the wedding and it's all because of Anthony. He made sure everything was perfect. He returned my phone calls immediately and he was great in letting us know everything that was going on. They paid so much attention to detail that when you see the end result, you can see why! We had over 300 people during our reception and they accommodated everyone and the food was wonderful. We got so many compliments!! It was so beautiful and I don't think we could have had a better venue. Vince was our Maitr'd for the night and he was fabulous. He made sure we were happy throughout the whole night and that we were. I would recommend Drexelbrook to anyone. Thank You for the best wedding anyone could ask for. We are so thrilled to have you host.

Rebecca · Married on 10/15/2011

I just had the most amazing wedding at Drexelbrook! From start to finish I felt I had a team of professionals making this our special day! From the elaborate tasting to the amazing day everything was the best! Jean and Kira were great in getting back to me and on the big day were by our sides seeing we had everything we needed! My wedding day was the best day of my life and I thank the Drexelbrook team for making all my dreams come true!!!

Don't waste your time looking for another venue, Drexelbrook is the best!

Amy · Married on 10/08/2011

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with the Drexelbrook and all of the staff! Jessica was my sales representative and she was just amazing! She helped me with anything I needed and was ontop of everything! We have gotten many compliments on how attentive the staff was and also on how delicious the food was. Our guests also raved about the ice cream bar!! Our cake was included. I had given the baker a picture of what I wanted and I was blown away on how beautiful it was. Our wedding was held in the south and center ballrooms. I couldn't believe how gorgeous the room looked when I saw it just before guests were to arrive. The Drexelbrook and the staff exceeded my expectations! everything was just beautiful!!

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2011

Drexelbrook was a fantastic venue for my wedding in September 2011 and the service they provided to us was excellent! We had the help of Jeannie and Kira to guide us along the way as we planned our dream day at Drexelbrook- they were both very informative and helpful with any questions or concerns we had. I chose to add quite a few of my own details to our reception- all of which Drexelbrook happily agreed to setting up for us. My husband and I were so happy after the sneak peek into the Grand Ballroom before guests were welcomed in...the ballroom looked even better than we both imagined it to look! I would recommend Drexelbrook to anyone who is looking for a beautiful, hassle-free wedding venue in the Philadelphia area. Drexelbrook takes pride in the weddings they are a part of and will ensure you have the wedding you always dreamed of!

Sent on 10/28/2011

mary · Married on 09/17/2011

Drexalbrook and staff made our wedding the most beautiful day that I dreamed of thank you to everyone!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Genna · Married on 09/10/2011

Drexelbrook went above and beyond to make our dream become a reality on our wedding day. All of the guests are still raving about the wedding from the food to the service - everything was perfect.

Thanks so much Drexelbrook :)

Sent on 10/23/2011

LaShundra · Married on 08/06/2011

Drexelbrook was absolutely fabulous! From the first time I talked to one of their reps at a bridal showcase to the last dance, I felt so comfortable and knew that everything I wanted would be taken care of. Christina was my coordinator and took care of everything and even kept me more organized than I thought I already was lol. I will recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Gina · Married on 06/18/2011

Everything was wonderful. The food was very good and it was served hot when it was suppose to be hot and cold when it was to be cold. The staff was pleasant and professional.
    Christina Lyle was such a big help, giving us ideas and directing us on things that we needed.
    We had a wonderful Wedding and all of our guests were pleased with everything the Drexelbrook had to offer.

Sent on 09/29/2011

Naomi · Married on 05/29/2011

I would highly recommend the Drexelbrook for a wedding! They went far beyond any other venue in the Philadelphia area to make our wedding run smoothly. You definitely get the most for your money at the Drexelbrook!

Sent on 10/02/2011

Danielle · Married on 05/28/2011

My husband and I could not have been happier with the reception, food, service or experience at Drexelbrook. The set up was breath-taking and the food was incredible. (We still have friends telling us how much they loved the menu!)The service could not have been better and the attentiveness of staff bordered on clairvoyant. Our overall experience was amazing… the ambiance was perfect from the beautiful table set up, to the outdoor fire pit suggested by our planner, Judy, upon hearing that my husband to be was planning on giving out cigars. Our wedding day was truly perfect and much of that had to do with Drexelbrook. Thank you!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Kelly · Married on 02/26/2011

They made my wedding day amazing! Could not have been better! some of the best food i have ever eaten and the staff is AMAZING!

Sent on 03/18/2011