Drew Davis Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Anna
    Anna M. Married on 01/08/2021

Wonderful Memoires to Last

I highly recommend Drew Davis Photography for your wedding photography and videography to cherish such a special day for years to come. He is based in Winston-Salem and was able to photography and video my wedding in August 2019 in Summerfield, NC near Greensboro, NC.

Drew Davis Photography was recommended by a friend to use for our wedding. It was easy to get in contact with Drew through his Facebook page or webpage, as well as see photo examples of recent shoots with dancers and other local events. He did a wonderful job getting photos and video of the whole afternoon.

I was so glad that I was able to have photos taken of our wedding capturing all the little details and highs of the night. In addition he was able to video the whole wedding ceremony and reception which I watch cherishing all the little moments from the preparations my husband did, the ceremony, speeches, dances and seeing our guests enjoy the dancing throughout the night.

Thank you so much Drew!
    Jade P. Married on 12/07/2019

Best Wedding Photographer Drew Davis

I rate Drew Davis Photography a 5 out of 5! Drew is a hardworking artist whom went above and beyond to exceed my expectations as a wedding photographer. Not only is he punctual, but he displayed a level of professionalism that I rarely experience. Drew’s personality meshed perfectly with my wedding party which made taking photos with him even more brilliant! Drew was able to catch the best “in the moment” shots that now take up much wall space in my home. I also used Drew Davis Photography for my engagement photos which were just as stunning. Hire Drew Davis for your special photographed moments and you will not be disappointed!
    -Jade Pugh
  • Michelle
    Michelle B. Married on 03/11/2019

wonderful memories captured by Drew

Drew was amazing to work with and captured such beautiful images of our daughters wedding that we absolutely love. He was so patient with everyone and had so many wonderful ideas. We loved the quality of his work. We are so glad we chose him to capture all the wonderful memories of our daughters wedding. I would highly recommend him.
  • Krista
    Krista F. Married on 11/03/2018

Drew Davis photography not only captured our day in photos but so beautifully allows us to relive our joy every time we look at our photos.

Drew Davis is a true professional in every sense of the word. He was fun to work with he was always there at the right moment to capture everyone’s enjoyment of the day. We love looking at our pictures and reliving all the fun we had that day, seeing the beautiful weather, capturing all the special moments of love and affection with friends and family and who could forget the crowded dance floor with folks having fun who never danced before!
  • Lisa
    Lisa O. Married on 01/04/2017

Would Absolutely Use Again!

Drew Davis was wonderful to work with. He made a nervously stressful day better. He got some amazing shots and I didn't even realize he was there. My wedding was small but he treated it as if it were being held in St. Paul's Cathedral. I felt like the most special and beautiful bride he had ever photographed and when we asked for crazy shots he was all in! I would highly recommend him for any event - especially weddings!