Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique Reviews

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 5
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Coish · Married on 08/17/2015

Mrs. Lindsey Coish

They made me feel amazing as soon as I walked in the door ... hate shopping but they made it an amazing day I will never forget and felt better and beautiful in the dress my drsss ! Thank you lady’s keep up the great work !! May 28,2016 !!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/11/2015

My husband and I HIGHLY recommend visiting Dress Your Fancy, or at least giving them a call. You will feel welcome right away. The owner & and her helper are EXTREMELY kind,helpful, professional. I knew what kind of dress I was looking for (somewhat) because my husband and I had decided on a Fairy Tale themed Wedding. I first called and spoke with the owner, to set up a good time for me to come in. Over the phone I told her what our Wedding theme was along with the look I was going for. When I visited Dress Your Fancy to find "the dress" the owner had already put aside about 5 gowns that she thought would be beautiful for the look I was going for. The first one I chose to try on...WAS THE ONE! I find it amazing when that happens! Of course I tried on others, that were beautiful too - but to me, not as beautiful as the first one. My mother was with me, she cried. I cried. It was THE DRESS for our Wedding Day! The ladies at the shop were wonderful. After we got my dress in order, I decided I wanted to go through Dress Your Fancy for our Bridal Parties & my Husband too! It was such a smooth process, throughout all! I sat down with a lady and she helped me put together the guys attire (my husband wasn't big on that - and had no problem with me picking it out) together. Throughout all of this - I got the opportunity to work with "Paris by Debra Moreland" who created my hair piece and earrings. I am SO grateful I had this experience with her. She helped me put "the look", all together. Thank you to Dress Your Fancy for allowing their upcoming bride's this once in a lifetime opportunity. Dress Your Fancy is everything I had hoped for and more when it comes to the attire in our Wedding. Everyone looked so good! Dress Your Fancy = No hassles, no problems, straight up professional, very knowledgeable, & kind. Very thankful I found them

Sent on 08/07/2015

Kelsey · Married on 06/27/2015

Shelly and Stephanie at Dress Your Fancy were absolutely incredible to work with. They have such a beautiful selection of dresses! I tried on about 10 dresses chosen by myself and friends and none seemed just right. In walked Shelly with another dress, telling me to try one more...it was absolutely perfect! Everyone commented on how gorgeous the dress was the day of my wedding!

Shelly greets with you with a big hug everytime you go in and you can tell how much she loves her job! I definitely recommend Dress Your Fancy to any future brides out there!!

Sent on 07/11/2015

Amanda · Married on 06/27/2015

Dress Your Fancy is a fabulous choice for your wedding attire and accessories. I had so many compliments on my beautiful dress and my rockin' headband I got from Dress Your Fancy. The service at Dress Your Fancy is outstanding. They are dedicated to serving their customers. This is definitely the place to go in the greater Binghamton area.

Sent on 07/12/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/06/2015

I purchased my wedding dress from Dress Your Fancy and I couldn't have been more happy with it. There selection of wedding dresses was so great that I canceled my appointment to Kleinfeld's and found my dress within twenty minutes of getting in the store. We also purchased all of my bridesmaids dresses from here, as well as my mother's dress for the wedding. The staff here are very pleasant and willing to work with you to make you happy. I highly recommend this boutique to anyone who is looking for a dress. (not just wedding either, their prom dresses are very beautiful also)

Sent on 06/23/2015
  • Katee

Katee Padbury · Married on 06/06/2015

Never Felt More At Home!

DYF was by far the best experience for Wedding Dress, Bridesmaids, and MOB dress shopping. Shelly is the sweetest, warmest person I have meet during the dress shopping experience. But also honest and a good reader of your feelings. She just gets it, can tell if you truly love something or just saying you love it because so and so picked it out. She helped my own Mother find the best MOB dress that I could ask for. It was important to me that my mom also shine on the wedding day and instead of a department store dress I wanted her to feel special. We were not looking to spend a fortune but knew MOB could be costly, Shelly worked with us in every way possible to make it happen! She and her team have grown so much since I first visited her little shop in Greene and it is well deserved!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Holly · Married on 05/30/2015

Shelly was amazing to work with from the moment we entered her store. She made us all feel so welcome, and that I was the only bride she had to work with. Shelly was so knowledgeable about the dresses - from what would look the best, to various ways they could be altered, to the most appropriate undergarments that are needed for specific unique styles. She provided genuine feedback while trying on dresses and accessories, and never made me feel like she was trying to make a sale. There was not a question that she could not answer and she was so kind throughout the entire process. I continue to receive numerous compliments about my wedding dress and could not have been more pleased with the ease of the wedding dress shopping experience at Dress Your Fancy!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Lindsay · Married on 12/13/2014

Shelly and her team are amazing. They go above and beyond for their clients. She is easy to work with and will help make your day unique and magical. She is the BEST in the area by far. !!!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Julie · Married on 08/30/2014

I would recommend Shelly to anyone that is looking for a beautiful dress and who wants genuine and kind assistance. Shelly provided so much help with choosing my dress and accessories. She helped to create my wedding attire look absolutely stunning. She has the most gorgeous dresses and updated accessories, not to mention, her shop is so adorable! I miss seeing her and going back to the shop! :) Thanks Shelly! <3

Sent on 11/26/2014

Donna · Married on 08/16/2014

I would recommend Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 100% to everyone. Shelly's attention to detail and her eye for what looks amazing on everyone is spot on! She dressed my daughter, myself, her bridesmaids, her groom, his groomsmen and the dads. Everyone looked so gorgeous and it is all thanks to Shelly!

Sent on 08/18/2014

sarah · Married on 08/16/2014

Dress your fancy is simply amazing! Shelly has a way of making choosing the perfect gown easy, which is quite the task considering how many beautiful gowns are in the shop! She worked closely with me to help me put together my entire look head to toe along with the entire bridal party. When my dress came in she even worked with my mother to surprise me in the shop with it! I absolutely loved everything about working with dress your fancy! If your looking for a wedding gown and want to have a great experience i highly recommend dress your fancy,you will be happy the moment you walk through the door and ecstatic when you walk out the door with you amazing gown!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Rachel · Married on 07/12/2014

Shelly was absolutely amazing to work with. She called every time a new dress came in that she thought I would love based on the description I gave her, and ended up finding the perfect wedding dress for me. She was fabulous from the very first appointment through when I showed up to pick up the final product the week before the wedding. I would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Karrissa · Married on 06/21/2014

Shelly has a knack for knowing exactly what type of dress will look good on you.. She's very honest and genuinely cares about your happiness. I would recommend her for any prom or wedding dresses and tuxedos!

Sent on 08/06/2014
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/14/2014

Shelly and the ladies at Dress Your Fancy were wonderful! They were very nice and very accomodating. They took all the time I needed to find the dress that I wanted along with having my matron of honor try dresses on for her too. I also came in several different times for dress fittings to make sure it fit just right. My dress was beautiful and it fit perfectly! I would recommend anyone to go there. They also mentioned that they do dress preservation, which I am definitely going to look into.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Alanna · Married on 01/04/2014

My experience at Dress Your Fancy, and working with Shelly was wonderful! When looking for my wedding dress, Shelly was so helpful, and certainly has an eye for picking out the perfect dress for each bride. The dress Shelly helped me find was even better than I ever could have imagined and made me feel like a princess on my wedding day! Shelly even helped me choose the perfect jewelry to match my dress, along with my veil and headpiece. Since Shelly was so helpful, I chose to get my bridesmaid dresses and tuxes through her as well, and my mom also purchased her dress at Dress Your Fancy. I just cannot say enough positive things about Dress Your Fancy; Shelly devotes her time to make sure her brides are happy, and certainly goes above and beyond to fulfill your dreams!

Sent on 03/27/2014

Amanda · Married on 11/30/2013

There aren't enough words to express how grateful I am to Shelly and her staff at Dress Your Fancy. The experience for me couldn't have been any better. I came into the salon with an idea of a dress I thought I wanted. I tried it on and liked it but didn't feel it was right. Shelly picked out one she thought would be “the dress” and she was completely right. As soon as I put it on I knew it was the one for me. I felt as sure of the dress as I did of the man I was marrying. It was an amazing feeling. Shelly is extremely talented and knowledgeable. She gives you the one on one attention that every bride deserves to have before her big day.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Morgan · Married on 10/26/2013

Shelly was wonderful to work with from start to finish! She was extremely knowledgeable, answering all of my questions about gown styles and accessories and making me feel at ease with the somewhat stressful process of choosing the perfect wedding gown. Shelly is a true professional and a warm and caring person. She remembered my parents and I as soon as we walked into the door during our multiple visits to the shop and she had a way of making us feel like we were the only clients she was working with. You can tell she knows and loves her job because of the extra measures she took to make sure I had everything I needed to look beautiful on my wedding day. My parents and I are so glad we chose to support this local business, and we would absolutely recommend Dress Your Fancy to friends and family who are searching for wedding attire in the future!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Patty · Married on 10/12/2013

I couldn't have asked for a better experience than the one I had with Dress Your Fancy; Shelley and her staff are amazing and I really can't say enough good things about them.

When you go to DYF you never feel like just another customer; everyone there is great about making sure their attention is on you and you never feel ignored, even if there are several other customers in the shop.

We dressed our whole bridal party through DYF (all parents included!) and I'd highly recommend the shop to anyone looking for bridal or evening wear.

Sent on 04/04/2014

Carolyn · Married on 09/27/2013

Shelly and her team at Dress Your Fancy are fabulous! I went to her looking for a gown for my son's wedding. Having no idea what I was looking for, Shelly was very patient with me!! She provided dress after dress. The last one she brought me, which I didn't even want to try on, was THE dress. She has a perfect eye for style for each bride, attendant or mother of the bride or groom. I highly recommend Shelly and Dress Your Fancy for weddings and any occasion that requires formal attire.

Sent on 12/27/2014

Michelle · Married on 08/31/2013

Shelly and her staff were more than accommodating to myself, family and bridesmaids. My girls dresses were hand selected to flatter each of them individually and were all amazing in their own way. And I think it took Shelly minutes to know exactly which dress was made for me... And my mom and I fell in love.. Now that is someone who knows and enjoys their job!! Start to finish, staying late through exhausting appointments with us, Shelly and her staff made sure we were happy and felt our best for the big day. I am so glad that I chose to visit this shop first, from one small business owner to the next, support local businesses and your neighbors, nothing compares.

Sent on 09/04/2013

Barbara · Married on 08/18/2013

Dress Your Fancy and Shelly are great! I struggled for a long time when I first started looking for my perfect gown. I combed through a lot of other stores and just couldn't find "that" dress. I was getting disheartened especially since I'm not usually a hard fit when it comes to clothes. Then, a friend recommended I check out Dress Your Fancy and told me to ask for Shelly. I walked in her shop and she just looked at me and said, I can't believe you haven't found anything yet, you're an easy fit. Well, I looked through her dresses and found so many possibilities and within the first few, found my perfect dress. I of course tried on several more after but went right back to the one I fell in love with. Shelly was great to work with and offered suggestions only if and when you wanted them. She helped me get the perfect shoes and custom made accessories to complement my dress as well. I received so many complements on my dress on my wedding day; the best probably from my father who said it was the prettiest wedding dress he's ever seen. I highly recommend anyone getting married to go visit her shop. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Laura · Married on 08/03/2013

Shelly truly has a knack for helping you find your perfect wedding dress! Excellent shop and staff!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Mindi · Married on 07/06/2013

Shelly was so amazing throughout the entire process and she put up with my picky self. I tried on so many dresses and went back to the very first dress I ever put on, never did I expect to pick the dress I did. But she knew it was the one just by my face and she didn't even know me. She was sooo helpful throughout the whole process. And she came to the hotel on my wedding day to tie me up because I was sooooo worried that it wouldn't be as tight as she had made it at my fittings. I cannot express my gratitude for how Shelly made me feel like an amazing bride every day but especially on my wedding day.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Heather · Married on 06/15/2013

Dress Your Fancy bridal salon was my prayers finally answered. Shelly and her staff took care of every detail for me with such professionalism and such compassion you would think Shelly was planning for her own special day. She knew the perfect dress for me....the dress if my dreams. It was like the dress was made for me and she knew and did everything to make sure I was able to purchase my dress and stay within my budget. Dress Your Fancy took care off all my girls dresses and all my guys attire. I cannot thank Shelly enough. I said from beginning to end she made it all possible!!! I have been spreading the word to every person I know....DO NOT waste your time in any other shops. Get in your car and drive straight to Greene. Shelly will make it all possible for every bride!!! The best part about finding ALL my attire needs at Dress Your Fancy is I have a wonderful new friend. Shelly makes you feel like family!!! Anything you need...prom, bridal or any other special occasion Dress Your Fancy is the very best!!!!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Brittany · Married on 03/01/2013

Dress Your Fancy was hands down the best bridal shop I've been to in upstate New York. Dress Your Fancy gave me the personal attention and dedication in helping me find the perfect dress and accessories for my personality and body shape. The hand pick selection at Dress Your Fancy is superb with gowns made of high quality material for a great value. I would suggest Dress Your Fancy to any one looking for great service and amazing gowns.

Sent on 03/29/2013