Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique Reviews

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 3
Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 4
Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 5

Mary · Married on 05/05/2018

Shelly and her staff were exceptional. From the moment I entered the shop I felt welcomed! I asked for sincere suggestions for gowns that would flatter my body type. Shelly and I selected about 10, which we narrowed down to two. The quality of my gown is top notch and I feel very pleased with it! We set up the original appointment through email, and she also phoned just to verify our date and time. This shop is the very best! I have been to NYC where there are many, many choices, but not personalized service. Shelly can order ANY dress you want and business is kept local. Thank you to Dress Your Fancy for making my experience terrific.

Sent on 04/07/2018

Kristin · Married on 05/05/2018

The moment I entered this boutique I knew that searching for the right wedding gown was going to be a fun process. Shelly and the staff at Dress Your Fancy are outstanding. They are helpful, professional, responsive, and friendly. I found my dream dress at this boutique and my mom also found her mother of the bride dress here. Additionally, I chose my bridesmaid dresses from here because they were so unique and beautiful. The staff was helpful in shipping the dresses to my bridesmaids all over the country. Shelly and Stephanie went above and beyond to assure that everything was perfect for me from my gown to my accessories. I would highly recommend Dress Your Fancy to anyone.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2017

Finding my wedding dress was my absolute favorite part of wedding planning. It's something you dream of doing all of your life. But finding my wedding dress with my mom and sister at Dress Your Fancy was one of the best days of my life. Shelly, Stephanie, and their team go above and beyond to help you find YOUR dress. The dress that screams YOU.... a perfect reflection of your personality, style, and character in a gown.

The experience was so much fun. My best advice for any bride is to go into the appointment open minded. Try on a sample of everything. Learn what it is you like and what you don't. Have fun with it. This shouldn't be stressful. It's a bonding moment between you and those special people you bring to the appointment with you.

My mom and sister/Matron of Honor (my entire bridal party) both bought their gowns from Dress Your Fancy. Again, what a fun day! To paint the picture more clearly, my sister and I were married six months apart. She also purchased her gown and bridal party dresses here. To say the least we spent a lot of time in Greene at this boutique! Each time more fun than the last.

Throughout the year our family faced some health challenges. But each visit we dropped those scary thoughts and fears at the door and Dress Your Fancy became our little sanctuary. A place where there was no wrong in the world. We brought treats and champagne and celebrated life with the staff.

It was a memorable year to say the least. Shelly was so caring. The entire staff did everything to make us feel like family and those gestures will be remembered forever. We're so grateful to everyone here. I recommend Dress Your Fancy with all of my heart.

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 6
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 14
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 15
    Sent on 06/05/2018

Kathryn · Married on 10/07/2017

Dress Your Fancy is by far the best boutique in the southern tier. They have the best selections, are attentive, and don’t try to pressure you into a dress just for the sell. They take the time, listen to what you want, and make sure the dress you like fits you and caters to your body. I had a couple other dress appointments at other places, but I specifically scheduled the one at dress your fancy last because I knew I would find my dream dress there, and of course I did. Highly recommend them to anyone! You won’t regret it ❤️

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 16
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 17
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 18
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 19
    Sent on 12/14/2017

sandy · Married on 09/23/2017

Shelly and her team are absolutely amazing. I have a hard time making a decision on clothing. Shelly and her team made it super easy for me. They took their time with me and made me try on every style dress they had, showing me what worked and didn't work with my body type. The dress I chose would not have been one I went into the store and selected. I love my dress. Shelly and her team make you feel wonderful and special. If it takes you over an hour to find a dress they do not care, they work with you until you are completely satisfied. I am so glad I used Dress Your Fancy! They even ordered in some special dresses for my bridesmaids! I have recommended them to some of my friends already and they found their dream dress as well. Thank you Dress Your Fancy for making me a one of a kind bride, I felt like a princess!

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 20
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 21
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 22
    Sent on 12/07/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/29/2017

I had an absolutely amazing experience with dress your fancy! I highly recommend them for anyone shopping for a wedding dress.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Stephanie · Married on 07/29/2017

I absolutely love Shelly and her fabulous team at Dress Your Fancy! She personalized my fitting and Stephanie helped me find the dress of my dreams. They offer fun trunk shows to help accessorize you on your day by pairing with designers. It was such a treat to be accessorized by the best of the best and felt like a princess. Their flexibility with payment was much appreciated and I felt comfortable going to them with any questions or concerns. They also have a wonderful selection of Mother of the Bride dresses which my mother chose from and loved! Without a doubt couldn't have had my fairytale day without them!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Alexandra · Married on 06/24/2017

DYF is absolutely the place to go for your wedding dress and accessories. They have a plethora of dresses to choose from and are always getting new shipments. They are always on the hunt for new designers, dresses, and accesories which speaks volume on how much they love what they do.
    Trunk shows are always happening at DYF, putting the spotlight on a designer whether it's for jewelry or dresses. I love the trunk show because I got to meet with a designer for my headpiece, with my dress on, and together figured out what was going to be the best choice. I also got a gorgeous veil, it was a one stop shop!
    With that being said, no matter how many dresses or veils or jewelry a bridal shop has, it means nothing if the customer service is lacking. At DYF, every associate is absolutely amazing. They not only know what they are doing and can pick the perfect dress for you in a breeze, they are kind, hardworking, and fun! It is about a 40 min drive for me and I looked forward to every appointment.
    I was in a pinch for time for my bridesmaids dresses and was stressed about getting something my girls would love and getting them on time for my destination wedding. Within a week and a half, we had an appointment, multiple dresses to choose from, and every girl had their dress! Lastly, one of the associates actually dropped my veil off to me because she knew it was quite the drive for me! How amazing is that?
    I'm actually sorry the process is over for me. Thank you DYF! From the bottom of my heart, you made my experience one to cherish.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Janet Majewski · Married on 06/24/2017

Best shop ever

I can not recommend DYF enough! They are absolutely amazing. Shelly and her staff made me feel so at home during my entire dress shopping experience. I wasn’t just buying a dress I was becoming part of the Dress Your Fancy family.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Stephanie B · Married on 06/24/2017

Had a fun experience!

I loved working with DYF to find my wedding dress, my bridesmaid dresses, and then 6 months later my sisters wedding dress and my bridesmaid dress for her wedding, too! My mom found both of her dresses for our weddings at DYF and everyone had a great experience :)!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Kelly · Married on 06/17/2017

Thanks to the wonderful girls at DYF my very sick mother was able to pick my dress...they are amazing people who personalize your experience!! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Julie · Married on 06/11/2017

I highly recommend Dress Your Fancy! All the staff was very nice and helpful. They have wonderful ideas of what styles would look good, and a great selection of dresses to choose from for any budget. They weren't pushy at all and wanted to make sure I was 100% happy with the dress I chose. I absolutely loved my wedding dress from Dress Your Fancy, and would recommend them for any bridal needs!

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 23
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 24
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 25
    Sent on 01/10/2018

Natalia · Married on 05/14/2017

I had an amazing experience at Dress Your Fancy. Stephanie listened to all of my requests and we found exactly what I was looking for. I ended up falling in love with a dress that was discontinued as I was trying it on! But never fear, Marion the fearless seamstress took on tailoring the sample dress down TEN sizes to fit me. They are extremely flexible in working with my schedule as I live out of state, and have been extremely fun and professional to work with. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Amanda · Married on 12/17/2016

Dress Your Fancy is the place to go for your wedding dress needs. Shelly is wonderful and kind to work with and just a joy to be around. She takes you out of your comfort zone and has you try dresses you would never imagine yourself in (and she's always right with what she chooses). They have beautiful accessories to help pull your dress (even further) together. So check out Dress Your Fancy; you won't be let down by their wonderful selection (and staff)!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Katie · Married on 10/01/2016

I cannot say enough how wonderful Shelly was! Right from the first day I walked in, she was attentive and worked hard to help me find my perfect dress. Who would have thought I found it that day! The dress I chose was strapless and I wanted to add cap sleeves to it, and she made it happen no problem. Shelly and Carole worked tirelessly to make sure the sleeves looked perfect, as we did not have any matching lace to go with the dress! They searched high and low to find the perfect one and made sure I loved it before doing anything. They kept me in the loop the entire time. Even two days before my wedding when I got nervous about my bustle, she squeezed me in without any problems to make sure my dress was everything I wanted and more. I can't praise them enough! Thank you so much :]

Sent on 10/03/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/18/2016

I walked into Dress Your Fancy two months before my wedding in a complete panic because the alterations on the dress that I had bought from Alfred Angelos was a huge disappointment. It was unsalvageable and so I needed to find a new dress immediately. Shelley greeted me right away with a very calm and assuring demeanor and helped me find the most perfect wedding dress. I wish I had found her store earlier in my dress-buying process, but I am so grateful that I eventually ended up there. Shelley and her staff are so caring and so honest. Even though I was in a time crunch, I did not actually feel pressured to buy a dress. I got honest advice and genuine concern. The dresses at the shop were all designer and very high quality. Once I found my perfect dress, Shelley gave me the name of a fantastic seamstress who hemmed and bustled the dress for me. I got so many compliments on my dress on the day of the wedding and for days afterwards. It was so stunning (and comfortable!) and I absolutely loved it. I am very grateful to have found this wonderful store. I would highly recommend starting your search here!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Jamie · Married on 09/04/2016

After trying on MANY dresses at bridal salons throughout NYC, NJ, Westchester, and Binghamton I decided on a beautiful Pronovias gown from Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique. Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique has a wonderful selection of bridal gowns that you will not find at any other salon in the Binghamton area. Shelly and Stephanie were extremely accommodating to me throughout my shopping experience as I was traveling in from out of town. I was able to try on many different shapes and silhouettes and they did not rush me in the decision making process. I was lucky enough to attend Dress You Fancy's Paris by Debra Moreland trunk show where I purchased all of my wedding day accessories which were a perfect match for my gown. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and cannot thank Dress You Fancy enough for helping to make my wedding dreams come true! Shelly and Stephanie truly care about all of their brides and making sure that they get the dress of their dreams. If you are looking for a great selection of gowns and accessories with great price and service, you must check out Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/16/2016

I highly recommend dress your fancy! I have gotten two bridesmaid dresses and my own wedding dress there. Shelly and Stephanie were so amazing each and every time I went there (even when I got the days mixed up and came the day before my actual appointment). I couldn't have had a better experience choosing my wedding gown and I couldn't love my dress more! There's no need to travel to a "big city" when Dress Your Fancy has everything you need!

Sent on 08/08/2016

I went in for the first time to try on dresses and bought the third dress I tried on! The owner was attentive to me and my family members. She listened to what I wanted and provided her expertise. She was helpful in answering questions that I had. The best place to find a dress in a small town!!!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2016

The dresses here are more expensive than what you would spend at David's Bridal but they offer dresses that you aren't going to find at David's Bridal. The staff was extremely helpful in offering suggestions for alterations and accessories. They also have seamstresses on staff which a lot of bridal salons are getting away from.

Sent on 11/23/2015

melissa · Married on 10/22/2015

Shelly and her staff were wonderful!! They took the time to help me find the dress of my dreams! Always pleasant!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Shelly and her staff were so amazing to work with! I was so nervous to go dress shopping as I can be rather indecisive and easily overwhelmed, however they made the day so enjoyable, relaxing, and individualized! I explained what style I was interested in and the first dress that Shelly pulled was the dress I wore on my wedding day! I found my dress the first day and I could not have been happier! Each time I came into the boutique, alone or with my Mom and sister, they knew us by name and were eager to catch up and to help! I highly recommend Dress your Fancy to anyone looking for that special dress for their wedding, an event, or for one-of-a-kind accessory!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Shane · Married on 10/03/2015

My dress was beautiful and exactly what I hoped for. She is honest and helps you find your perfect dress.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Megan · Married on 09/26/2015

Shelly and the staff are wonderful!!! You can't go wrong with coming here! They make you feel right at home. I am disappointed that I didn't come to dress you fancy first to try on dresses!

Sent on 11/03/2015
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/19/2015

Such a fabulous place!! They were so helpful and patient! I found the perfect dress!

Sent on 06/01/2015