78 Reviews for Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique

Garters (1)
Shoes (1)
Undergarments (1)
78 Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique Reviews

Dress Your Fancy is by far the best boutique in the southern tier. They have the best selections, are attentive, and don’t try to pressure you into a dress just for the sell. They take the time, listen to what you want, and make sure the dress you like fits you and caters to your body. I had a couple other dress appointments at other places, but I specifically scheduled the one at dress your fancy last because I knew I would find my dream dress there, and of course I did. Highly recommend them to anyone! You won’t regret it ❤️

Profile Picture Kathryn, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils

Shelly and her team are absolutely amazing. I have a hard time making a decision on clothing. Shelly and her team made it super easy for me. They took their time with me and made me try on every style dress they had, showing me what worked and didn't work with my body type. The dress I chose would not have been one I went into the store and selected. I love my dress. Shelly and her team make you feel wonderful and special. If it takes you over an hour to find a dress they do not care, they work with you until you are completely satisfied. I am so glad I used Dress Your Fancy! They even ordered in some special dresses for my bridesmaids! I have recommended them to some of my friends already and they found their dream dress as well. Thank you Dress Your Fancy for making me a one of a kind bride, I felt like a princess!

Photo for Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique Review - My husband and I!
Photo for Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique Review - My stunning dress!
Photo for Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique Review - My Bridesmaids dresses from DYF!
Profile Picture sandy, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Alterations, Bride, Bridesmaids

I had an absolutely amazing experience with dress your fancy! I highly recommend them for anyone shopping for a wedding dress.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I absolutely love Shelly and her fabulous team at Dress Your Fancy! She personalized my fitting and Stephanie helped me find the dress of my dreams. They offer fun trunk shows to help accessorize you on your day by pairing with designers. It was such a treat to be accessorized by the best of the best and felt like a princess. Their flexibility with payment was much appreciated and I felt comfortable going to them with any questions or concerns. They also have a wonderful selection of Mother of the Bride dresses which my mother chose from and loved! Without a doubt couldn't have had my fairytale day without them!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

DYF is absolutely the place to go for your wedding dress and accessories. They have a plethora of dresses to choose from and are always getting new shipments. They are always on the hunt for new designers, dresses, and accesories which speaks volume on how much they love what they do.
Trunk shows are always happening at DYF, putting the spotlight on a designer whether it's for jewelry or dresses. I love the trunk show because I got to meet with a designer for my headpiece, with my dress on, and together figured out what was going to be the best choice. I also got a gorgeous veil, it was a one stop shop!
With that being said, no matter how many dresses or veils or jewelry a bridal shop has, it means nothing if the customer service is lacking. At DYF, every associate is absolutely amazing. They not only know what they are doing and can pick the perfect dress for you in a breeze, they are kind, hardworking, and fun! It is about a 40 min drive for me and I looked forward to every appointment.
I was in a pinch for time for my bridesmaids dresses and was stressed about getting something my girls would love and getting them on time for my destination wedding. Within a week and a half, we had an appointment, multiple dresses to choose from, and every girl had their dress! Lastly, one of the associates actually dropped my veil off to me because she knew it was quite the drive for me! How amazing is that?
I'm actually sorry the process is over for me. Thank you DYF! From the bottom of my heart, you made my experience one to cherish.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils

Thanks to the wonderful girls at DYF my very sick mother was able to pick my dress...they are amazing people who personalize your experience!! Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I highly recommend Dress Your Fancy! All the staff was very nice and helpful. They have wonderful ideas of what styles would look good, and a great selection of dresses to choose from for any budget. They weren't pushy at all and wanted to make sure I was 100% happy with the dress I chose. I absolutely loved my wedding dress from Dress Your Fancy, and would recommend them for any bridal needs!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an amazing experience at Dress Your Fancy. Stephanie listened to all of my requests and we found exactly what I was looking for. I ended up falling in love with a dress that was discontinued as I was trying it on! But never fear, Marion the fearless seamstress took on tailoring the sample dress down TEN sizes to fit me. They are extremely flexible in working with my schedule as I live out of state, and have been extremely fun and professional to work with. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Natalia, 5/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Dress Your Fancy is the place to go for your wedding dress needs. Shelly is wonderful and kind to work with and just a joy to be around. She takes you out of your comfort zone and has you try dresses you would never imagine yourself in (and she's always right with what she chooses). They have beautiful accessories to help pull your dress (even further) together. So check out Dress Your Fancy; you won't be let down by their wonderful selection (and staff)!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I cannot say enough how wonderful Shelly was! Right from the first day I walked in, she was attentive and worked hard to help me find my perfect dress. Who would have thought I found it that day! The dress I chose was strapless and I wanted to add cap sleeves to it, and she made it happen no problem. Shelly and Carole worked tirelessly to make sure the sleeves looked perfect, as we did not have any matching lace to go with the dress! They searched high and low to find the perfect one and made sure I loved it before doing anything. They kept me in the loop the entire time. Even two days before my wedding when I got nervous about my bustle, she squeezed me in without any problems to make sure my dress was everything I wanted and more. I can't praise them enough! Thank you so much :]

Profile Picture Katie, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I walked into Dress Your Fancy two months before my wedding in a complete panic because the alterations on the dress that I had bought from Alfred Angelos was a huge disappointment. It was unsalvageable and so I needed to find a new dress immediately. Shelley greeted me right away with a very calm and assuring demeanor and helped me find the most perfect wedding dress. I wish I had found her store earlier in my dress-buying process, but I am so grateful that I eventually ended up there. Shelley and her staff are so caring and so honest. Even though I was in a time crunch, I did not actually feel pressured to buy a dress. I got honest advice and genuine concern. The dresses at the shop were all designer and very high quality. Once I found my perfect dress, Shelley gave me the name of a fantastic seamstress who hemmed and bustled the dress for me. I got so many compliments on my dress on the day of the wedding and for days afterwards. It was so stunning (and comfortable!) and I absolutely loved it. I am very grateful to have found this wonderful store. I would highly recommend starting your search here!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/18/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils, Bride, Alterations

After trying on MANY dresses at bridal salons throughout NYC, NJ, Westchester, and Binghamton I decided on a beautiful Pronovias gown from Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique. Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique has a wonderful selection of bridal gowns that you will not find at any other salon in the Binghamton area. Shelly and Stephanie were extremely accommodating to me throughout my shopping experience as I was traveling in from out of town. I was able to try on many different shapes and silhouettes and they did not rush me in the decision making process. I was lucky enough to attend Dress You Fancy's Paris by Debra Moreland trunk show where I purchased all of my wedding day accessories which were a perfect match for my gown. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and cannot thank Dress You Fancy enough for helping to make my wedding dreams come true! Shelly and Stephanie truly care about all of their brides and making sure that they get the dress of their dreams. If you are looking for a great selection of gowns and accessories with great price and service, you must check out Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/4/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride, Mother of Bride

I highly recommend dress your fancy! I have gotten two bridesmaid dresses and my own wedding dress there. Shelly and Stephanie were so amazing each and every time I went there (even when I got the days mixed up and came the day before my actual appointment). I couldn't have had a better experience choosing my wedding gown and I couldn't love my dress more! There's no need to travel to a "big city" when Dress Your Fancy has everything you need!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I went in for the first time to try on dresses and bought the third dress I tried on! The owner was attentive to me and my family members. She listened to what I wanted and provided her expertise. She was helpful in answering questions that I had. The best place to find a dress in a small town!!!

Profile Picture User4807366, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils

The dresses here are more expensive than what you would spend at David's Bridal but they offer dresses that you aren't going to find at David's Bridal. The staff was extremely helpful in offering suggestions for alterations and accessories. They also have seamstresses on staff which a lot of bridal salons are getting away from.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

Shelly and her staff were wonderful!! They took the time to help me find the dress of my dreams! Always pleasant!

Profile Picture melissa, 10/22/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Bride, Bridesmaids

Shelly and her staff were so amazing to work with! I was so nervous to go dress shopping as I can be rather indecisive and easily overwhelmed, however they made the day so enjoyable, relaxing, and individualized! I explained what style I was interested in and the first dress that Shelly pulled was the dress I wore on my wedding day! I found my dress the first day and I could not have been happier! Each time I came into the boutique, alone or with my Mom and sister, they knew us by name and were eager to catch up and to help! I highly recommend Dress your Fancy to anyone looking for that special dress for their wedding, an event, or for one-of-a-kind accessory!

Profile Picture User6044314, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Undergarments, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Alterations, Trunk Shows

My dress was beautiful and exactly what I hoped for. She is honest and helps you find your perfect dress.

Profile Picture Shane, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Shelly and the staff are wonderful!!! You can't go wrong with coming here! They make you feel right at home. I am disappointed that I didn't come to dress you fancy first to try on dresses!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Such a fabulous place!! They were so helpful and patient! I found the perfect dress!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My husband and I HIGHLY recommend visiting Dress Your Fancy, or at least giving them a call. You will feel welcome right away. The owner & and her helper are EXTREMELY kind,helpful, professional. I knew what kind of dress I was looking for (somewhat) because my husband and I had decided on a Fairy Tale themed Wedding. I first called and spoke with the owner, to set up a good time for me to come in. Over the phone I told her what our Wedding theme was along with the look I was going for. When I visited Dress Your Fancy to find "the dress" the owner had already put aside about 5 gowns that she thought would be beautiful for the look I was going for. The first one I chose to try on...WAS THE ONE! I find it amazing when that happens! Of course I tried on others, that were beautiful too - but to me, not as beautiful as the first one. My mother was with me, she cried. I cried. It was THE DRESS for our Wedding Day! The ladies at the shop were wonderful. After we got my dress in order, I decided I wanted to go through Dress Your Fancy for our Bridal Parties & my Husband too! It was such a smooth process, throughout all! I sat down with a lady and she helped me put together the guys attire (my husband wasn't big on that - and had no problem with me picking it out) together. Throughout all of this - I got the opportunity to work with "Paris by Debra Moreland" who created my hair piece and earrings. I am SO grateful I had this experience with her. She helped me put "the look", all together. Thank you to Dress Your Fancy for allowing their upcoming bride's this once in a lifetime opportunity. Dress Your Fancy is everything I had hoped for and more when it comes to the attire in our Wedding. Everyone looked so good! Dress Your Fancy = No hassles, no problems, straight up professional, very knowledgeable, & kind. Very thankful I found them

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Shelly and Stephanie at Dress Your Fancy were absolutely incredible to work with. They have such a beautiful selection of dresses! I tried on about 10 dresses chosen by myself and friends and none seemed just right. In walked Shelly with another dress, telling me to try one more...it was absolutely perfect! Everyone commented on how gorgeous the dress was the day of my wedding!

Shelly greets with you with a big hug everytime you go in and you can tell how much she loves her job! I definitely recommend Dress Your Fancy to any future brides out there!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Dress Your Fancy is a fabulous choice for your wedding attire and accessories. I had so many compliments on my beautiful dress and my rockin' headband I got from Dress Your Fancy. The service at Dress Your Fancy is outstanding. They are dedicated to serving their customers. This is definitely the place to go in the greater Binghamton area.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I purchased my wedding dress from Dress Your Fancy and I couldn't have been more happy with it. There selection of wedding dresses was so great that I canceled my appointment to Kleinfeld's and found my dress within twenty minutes of getting in the store. We also purchased all of my bridesmaids dresses from here, as well as my mother's dress for the wedding. The staff here are very pleasant and willing to work with you to make you happy. I highly recommend this boutique to anyone who is looking for a dress. (not just wedding either, their prom dresses are very beautiful also)

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Shelly was amazing to work with from the moment we entered her store. She made us all feel so welcome, and that I was the only bride she had to work with. Shelly was so knowledgeable about the dresses - from what would look the best, to various ways they could be altered, to the most appropriate undergarments that are needed for specific unique styles. She provided genuine feedback while trying on dresses and accessories, and never made me feel like she was trying to make a sale. There was not a question that she could not answer and she was so kind throughout the entire process. I continue to receive numerous compliments about my wedding dress and could not have been more pleased with the ease of the wedding dress shopping experience at Dress Your Fancy!

Profile Picture Holly, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews