Drees Pavilion Reviews

37 Reviews for Drees Pavilion

Drees Pavilion 1
Drees Pavilion 2

Cara · Married on 11/02/2013

There are not enough words to describe our amazing drees experience! The view, the space, the workers- everything was perfect. I was calm as can be due to their organization . You get what you pay for at drees - a wonderful event that your friends and family will never forget!!!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Jean · Married on 04/30/2011

Nothing less than absolutely fabulous -- from the moment I first called to inquire regarding dates, until the last guest departed after a perfect wedding day.

Sent on 02/21/2012

Kristen · Married on 07/02/2005

This is a beautiful venue. The view of the city from atop the hill is breathtaking. The staff and service we received were exceptional. I couldn't have asked for an easier time dealing with my reception details.

Sent on 04/11/2008

Michelle · Married on 12/18/2015

Working with Drees was one of the best aspects of our wedding planning. The venue is gorgeous and the perfect setting for our winter wedding. The holiday and winter rates are a great value and being able to combine the venue and the catering into one contract made our long-distance planning a breeze. It was a pleasure to work with both Scott and Sonia throughout our experience. It would be more helpful if the day-of coordinator could be present at the rehearsal for the ceremony to avoid any snags or miscommunications. Other than that, our experience with Drees was a pleasure and I would recommend this venue to others.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Overall our experience with this vendor for our wedding reception was great! Our only comment which could possibly be construed as a negative was the limited options of food vendors we were permitted to chose from. At the end of the day, after interviewing all three we were extremely happy with our choice and our entire event! From our decadent choice of serving a filet mignon and lobster tail dinner, (prepared delicately and served with perfection), to accommodating many items that customized our day including our request to bring in our over 700 Greek deserts in addition to our five tier wedding cake, our outdoor cocktail reception, band, DJ, outside solo musician, the lighting... the list goes on... all made our experience with the Drees Pavillion and our wedding day an event for the ages!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Cristin · Married on 07/11/2009

Drees was wonderful to work with. They were very responsive to any and all questions we had through out the planning process. All of our guests loved the venue and we would highly recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 07/29/2009
  • User4101962 · 2+ years ago

Wedding was great. Small getting ready room for the Bride. Wouldn't allow us to schedule a rehearsal time until 2 weeks before. The staff was very nice and helpful. the View is spectacular!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Excellent group of people to work with

Sent on 12/20/2013

Stephanie · Married on 07/20/2013

Drees Pavillion was an amazing venue. I'd recommend it to others!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2009

4.2
      3.5

I loved it, and you can't beat the view. However, I was annoyed at surprise costs that kept coming up.

Sent on 01/19/2010

2.0
      0.0
      1.0
      3.0

While I booked Drees for the view. The initial booking cost was excessive for the venue. One week before my wedding I was on the phone leaving messages and not getting called back when my final bill came back for double the cost. They had charged me twice for my catering costs, and that is the last thing a bride needs before her wedding. On top of that they spelled my last name wrong on all the signs - - when it was right on the contract.

When I booked the venue my sister had just had her wedding at The Phoenix downtown, so I was able to compare costs. I later realized that unlike when my sister paid to book the location and the cost was deducted from other services, the Drees didn't provided this since they wouldn’t really be doing any of the services, so a large amount was spent on just booking the view. The room was not near as grand as what the Phoenix gave off. Trying to book anything was a pain. If you don't use their approved providers with marketed up costs, you have to pay them anyways. They only have 3 approved places where you can get food or drinks from, and I was not excited with the only pick that had the ability to do food and drinks at a decent price. While I did enjoy the day and everything turned out wonderful. If I was planning it from start again, I would not choose the Drees. I just feel that I didn't get the high scale venue I thought I was paying for; there are much prettier location in Cincinnati where you can get more for your money.

Sent on 02/04/2011