36 Reviews for Drees Pavilion

Event Rentals (2)
Lighting/Sound (2)
Covered Outdoor (1)
36 Drees Pavilion Reviews

We had a pre-wedding event (Sangeet in our South Asian wedding) with >300 guests at Drees Pavilion and it was perfect. We chose the location because of the views and capacity. The event turned out great and our guests were raving about the location. We had several food stations and a bar on the patio and had a dance program inside; there was plenty of room for everyone. It was also really nice of the Drees team to make sure that the groom and I had a to-go box of food to take home with us since we had so little time to eat during the event.

Profile Picture Anar, 6/30/18, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs

Loved having Drees as my reception venue. Sonia was wonderful to work with; she was so responsive and was extremely helpful when coordinating everything. Nothing can beat that view!

Profile Picture Krista, 5/26/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Event Planning, Linens, Outside Alcohol

Drees was amazing. We could not have had a better vendor. They really handle EVERYTHING and take the stress out of the day for the bride, groom and families. We are so grateful that we chose Drees. Our wedding was perfect.

Profile Picture Lori , 11/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Scott and Sonia made wedding planning so easy by booking the Drees Pavilion! The have patiently answered all of my questions and put my mind to ease about our big day! Would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Brittni, 4/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Drees helped me create my dream wedding. Their service was amazing. Sonia and Scott did a wonderful job coordinating everything and Sonia was their my best friend through everything. I got so many compliments from how beautiful this venue was and how great the food was. Brittany from McHales Catering was excellent. I loved every minute of it at Drees!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I couldn't imagine any place more wonderful to have a wedding reception. I worked with Sonia and Carolyn for our labor day weekend wedding and it was absolutely perfect. I fell in love with the city view. They were very thorough with their details meeting prior to the wedding and worked with what I envisioned. They were great with contacting all of our vendors to coordinate setup. They even made sure my husband and I had cake and dinner to bring with us back to our hotel the night of! The drees staff made sure that our parents and us always had a drink in hand since we were so busy talking to our guests the whole night. We had so many compliments from guests on our reception location. It was absolutely beautiful and I wouldn't have changed a thing. Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/3/16, 14 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Chairs, Indoor, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Outside Alcohol

As soon as my husband and I walked into Drees Pavilion, we knew that was where we had to have our reception! The city view is incredible and the staff is extremely accommodating. We worked with Sonia and she made great recommendations for other vendors such as a band, cake, food, and alcohol. When I walked into our reception, everything was exactly the way I had envisioned it!

Profile Picture Erin, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Event Planning
4.7

Working with Drees was one of the best aspects of our wedding planning. The venue is gorgeous and the perfect setting for our winter wedding. The holiday and winter rates are a great value and being able to combine the venue and the catering into one contract made our long-distance planning a breeze. It was a pleasure to work with both Scott and Sonia throughout our experience. It would be more helpful if the day-of coordinator could be present at the rehearsal for the ceremony to avoid any snags or miscommunications. Other than that, our experience with Drees was a pleasure and I would recommend this venue to others.

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/18/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Chairs, Outside Alcohol, Indoor

Drees pavilion is an amazing wedding venue!!! The event coordinators are very professional and experienced and made my day stress-free! I have had several guests comment to me that Drees was the nicests wedding venue they have ever seen!!! If you are getting married in the Cincinnati area, do yourself a favor and check out Drees!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 8/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sonia and the staff was fantastic! It was a beautiful view and exceptional service!

Profile Picture Kristyn, 7/25/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience was flawless from beginning to end at Drees Pavilion. We had our ceremony outside and reception inside. Scott and Sonia went above and beyond throughout the entire process. Our wedding was better than what we could have imagined. Sonia was AMAZING!! She answered hundreds of questions we had for her with patience and a smile. She made sure every detail was in place and offered recommendations on what would accommodate our guest count the best. There were times when we were overwhelmed with wedding planning and she helped through it all. We could not have done it without her. Carolyn was our day of wedding coordinator and we cannot say enough about how wonderful she was! She took great care of EVERYONE all day/night long. She made sure we were taken care of as well as our parents. Our guests are still complimenting us on how beautiful everything was and it’s all because of the wonderful staff at Drees.

Profile Picture Keri, 7/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Drees made my wedding day absolutely perfect. Scott is one of the most helpful nicest guys I have met. He helped my mom and I from day one till the day of. Sonia is very nice and answered my million questions. The day of wedding coordinator helped everything stay on time and go smoothly. They set up everything exactly the way I wanted it. All my guests commented on how great it was.

Profile Picture User5015268, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Drees the the venue for my daughters wedding on 2/28/15. They were beyond belief in terms of professionalism and attention to detail. Ever aspect of the wedding and reception was perfectly orchestrated.They are simply the BEST!!.... No one could possibly outdue them.....Thanks so much!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Rick, 2/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

If you want your guests raving about your venue forever, this is the place for you!

Service is beyond belief, and the view of the Cincinnati skyline is second to none.

Scott Mescher made our wedding perfect from the first to last detail!

Profile Picture Shelley, 12/28/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Having my wedding at Drees was worth every penny! Obviously the background makes it gorgeous for pictures but the staff is amazing. Leading up to the wedding, Sonia was extremely patient with my thousands of questions. She made it very easy for me to make decisions. The day of, Carolyn the event planner, was awesome! She was always there to make sure everything was going smoothly but blended into the background the rest of the time. They definitely take care of you! Was the perfect wedding!

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Scott Mescher and his staff are truly amazing. They helped create a magical evening for my daughter. The wonderful perk of it all was that they also cared for the parents of the Bride and Groom-they made sure we ate and had whatever we wanted to drink, they were right there for any questions or problems. The venue is beautiful, but it was the staff that really made it special!

Profile Picture Terry, 7/11/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wedding was great. Small getting ready room for the Bride. Wouldn't allow us to schedule a rehearsal time until 2 weeks before. The staff was very nice and helpful. the View is spectacular!

Profile Picture User4101962, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I hate weddings, so I was dead-set on a destination wedding -- quick, small, easy. Unfortunately (or fortunately), I was the only person in our immediately families who liked that concept -- it was quickly vetoed.

My husband and I had been to Drees for charity events in the past and had been impressed with the gorgeous skyline view. After some communication with Scott at Drees, my husband was quickly sure that Drees was the perfect venue for us. After sitting down with Scott myself, I completely agreed! Drees made everything SO EASY for us and handled all of the little details that might usually cause day-of stress. Decorations? Scott's a pro. Uninvited guest? Scott didn't blink an eye, just grabbed an extra chair. Changing our menu 3 days before the wedding? Handled. Random questions about exact napkin color (Red is HARD to match), pictures of the centerpieces, aisle length, etc? No problem -- and speedy responses.

Overall, the venue was stunning -- and Scott was absolutely wonderful. My husband and I would recommend them again in a heartbeat. Plus, I wound up loving my wedding -- and a large majority of that can be owed to Scott and his hard work.

Profile Picture MOnica, 12/30/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Couldn't ask for a more beautiful reception hall. Scott and his staff were amazing and truly made our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Alex, 12/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There are not enough words to describe our amazing drees experience! The view, the space, the workers- everything was perfect. I was calm as can be due to their organization . You get what you pay for at drees - a wonderful event that your friends and family will never forget!!!

Profile Picture Cara, 11/2/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just got married at Drees in October 2013. I couldn't have picked a more beautiful and friendlier staff to work with. I am just blown away with how professional but how down to earth and friendly the people that work there are. As far as the place itself...obviously it's just gorgeous!! But..what was so great was working with them and how much they help you to make your dream wedding come true. I would have never of gotten through my wedding plans without a lady named Sonia that has worked up there planning weddings for them for years. She is the nicest lady you could imagine and was always there for me..any time any day!! She made my wedding what it was...just gorgeous and well put together. The staff was on top of every guest and my groom and I the day of the wedding for everything you could possibly think of. If you need it..they will get it...no matter what! I hear some people say that Drees is too expensive but beautiful and I somewhat agreed until I got in there and went through it. First, if you have a budget and stick to it you can marry there and stay within a budget and not just that but you will never find the help and sincerity and overall just the best people to work with and help you in everyway, anywhere else. I could go on and on...I'm actually almost speechless for this review because I can't describe in words how happy I am and how much I loved getting married at Drees and how much I will miss the staff that helped in my planning and the evening of my wedding. I truly love them for all that they have done for me and what they do everyday for everyone else planning to have their wedding/reception there. They are just amazing people that work at an amazing place where your dreams do come true!!!! xoxo

Profile Picture jennifer, 10/11/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Excellent group of people to work with

Profile Picture User3743600, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Drees Pavillion was an amazing venue. I'd recommend it to others!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/20/13, 15 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Drees Pavilion was top notch in every way for my July 2013 wedding. The staff was professional, responsive, and calmed my nerves. Sonia facilitated our wedding and was a calm, helpful, and friendly presence. The facility itself was beautiful and easily accommodated our 230 guests. The venue is wonderful in that it gives you an inside and outside option for entertaining space. Another perk is that Drees is on great terms with other vendors and easily facilitated our services with all vendors. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Molly, 7/6/13, 8 Reviews
4.7

Overall our experience with this vendor for our wedding reception was great! Our only comment which could possibly be construed as a negative was the limited options of food vendors we were permitted to chose from. At the end of the day, after interviewing all three we were extremely happy with our choice and our entire event! From our decadent choice of serving a filet mignon and lobster tail dinner, (prepared delicately and served with perfection), to accommodating many items that customized our day including our request to bring in our over 700 Greek deserts in addition to our five tier wedding cake, our outdoor cocktail reception, band, DJ, outside solo musician, the lighting... the list goes on... all made our experience with the Drees Pavillion and our wedding day an event for the ages!

Profile Picture User3613826, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews