Dreamz Weddings and Events Reviews

5 | James Hill, JM

5 Reviews for Dreamz Weddings and Events

• User7970680 · Recently married

The team at Dream Weddings really goes above and beyond to make sure that the bride has a wonderful day. The services they offer are amazing and the really take the time to offer each bride a unique experience. Definitely worth checking them out.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Jamielle · Married on 07/07/2017

We hired Dreamz Weddings & Events to be our Day-Of Event Planner for our Wedding in Manhattan, NY. What we got was above and beyond service. Samantha was amazing! She not only made herself available everytime I needed her, but she assisted us in our checklist with details leading up to the wedding, things I would not have thought of. On our wedding day, she made sure everything was going the way it should, and made the day an ease for me and my husband. She even gave me pep talk to help get me in the right mind frame, which helped. She was everything we needed and more. We would definitely use their services again, and again.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Michelle · Married on 11/05/2016

Attended a wedding on Nov 4 in Ocho Rios that they coordinated and it was amazing! Great job!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Kadrian · Married on 03/31/2013

I worked with Dreamz Weddings as a vendor (saxophonist/singer) a few days ago and the service was exceptional. From the time I was contacted through the event was pure professionalism. The actual day of the wedding was smooth sailing. The transitions were planned down to the minute. I knew what part I had to play, more than a month in advance . And I must say, I had no trouble getting paid in time and On time. Dreamz Weddings, your service was exceptional. You are at the top of my recommendation list for weddings and events. Kadrian Thomas.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Great staff! They really know what they are doing and are with you from start to finish. I would recommend!

Sent on 03/28/2017