Dreamscape Studio Photography Reviews

Dreamscape Studio Photography 5
Dreamscape Studio Photography 6
Dreamscape Studio Photography 7

Julie · Married on 09/24/2016

Jason is an amazing and professional photographer. He made sure the whole day ran smoothly and made sure to capture all the special moments of our day. I was so happy with the pictures and am so happy I will have them to look at for years to come.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Dreamscape Studio Photography's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Julie. And thank you for inviting us to be a part of your beautiful Lion Rock Wedding... one of our absolute favorite places. Looking forward to working together again some time soon!

Nathan · Married on 08/20/2016

Jason and Shari were the best. We worked with them for our engagement photos and wedding photos and are very satisfied customers. In addition to being amazingly talented photographers they were friendly and good people. Would strongly recommend their services for any photography needs. Very blessed they were part of our big day and the photos look amazing.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Dreamscape Studio Photography's reply:

Thanks for writing in Nathan. Shari and I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and your wife. The day couldn't have been more perfect... and it was great to see some familiar faces at the wedding as well. Everyone treated us wonderfully that day too. Class act family and friends.

Patti · Married on 08/05/2016

Jason has been awesome to work with in setting up scheduling his services for our wedding! A+++

Sent on 09/01/2015

Allison · Married on 08/05/2016

If you are considering Jason and Shari at all...DO IT!!!! I work in luxury hospitality and have seen the most expensive photographers come through my hotel. Jason and Shari have the same professionalism, but are more talented and personable than any of the other vendors we typically work with.

They photographed our engagement shoot and Wedding Day, and I am still speechless over the quality of the photos! Jason even spent his own time to scope out a few parks in the area, to see what had the best foliage for our engagement shoot (as he knew how important it was to us).

I wish I could get married all over again and have them there to capture it all. From the first phone call, working with Jason & Shari was one of the best decisions we made!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Dreamscape Studio Photography's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Alli. Your wedding day couldn't have been more beautiful and you have one of the nicest families we've ever had the pleasure of working with. Can't wait to see you all at some of your friends weddings coming up. See you around :-)

Kalin · Married on 07/30/2016

Jason and his wife Sherry are the best - our pictures are amazing! We have received so many compliments from guests and friends. They are worth every penny and more! Highly recommend them for your wedding/event :)

Sent on 10/20/2016

Dreamscape Studio Photography's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Kalin. I'm so glad you guys are enjoying the photos. You guys deserve a lot of the credit too... you hadn't the weather like champs. See you soon!

Kelly · Married on 05/21/2016

It was such an easy choice to select Jason at Dreamscape Studio to be our photographer. Jason was so kind, professional, and organized throughout the planning process. When I met him to review his portfolio, I knew he cared about his work and truly enjoyed it. He definitely put me at ease and I got to meet his wife who also worked as the second photographer on our wedding day. Dreamscape is a true family business that does stunning work. His website made the package selection process so easy and he answered all my questions! I never felt pressured or felt like "just another client".
    We loved our engagement shoot! It made us comfortable with taking photos and it was nice to have a mix of candid, portrait, and lots of pretty and interesting angles and poses. Jason was willing to travel to two different locations and we did an outfit change. It was such a fun day.
    Our wedding day was a breeze with Jason. He was prompt and attentive to details. Since we had planned all the important shots and outlined the day together, the day was a success. Jason will definitely make you laugh and will know how to get a memorable photo. He was always on the look out for good photos and now that I've seen all our photos it was great to see that he captured the little moments I didn't even know he was there. Jason even stayed longer than he was scheduled to (True dedication and love for his job/clients)! I would whole-heartedly recommend Jason to anyone who wants a stress-free wedding experience. His pictures are stunning and the quality you are getting for his reasonably priced services is amazing.

Sent on 07/24/2016

Dreamscape Studio Photography's reply:

Hey Kelly. Thank you for taking the time to write this beautiful review. I'm so happy to hear that you didn't feel like 'just another client' because you were anything but. Thank you for inviting Shari and I to be a part of your wedding day celebration. We hope you'll enjoy the photos for a lifetime!

Stephanie · Married on 05/14/2016

Jason was truly amazing and I recommend him highly!! He was very professional ans also laid back and really fun to work with. He made taking photos fun and worked really hard to get special and creative shots. It's clear that he loves what he does and is willing to go above and beyond to get photos he thinks you will love. Our wedding was last weekend so we don't have the final photos yet, but he showed us a few and they are amazing!!! My husband, family, friends, and I were all extremely happy with Jason!

Sent on 05/21/2016

Barbara · Married on 10/11/2015

I had struggled to find a photographer whose work I really liked until fate caused me to stumble across the Dreamscape Studio website. I knew I wanted to hire Jason from the moment I looked at the first wedding album featured on his site. And lucky for me, he was available for my date! I was planning my wedding from out of state, so our initial consultation was a 30-minute phone call. After that call, I knew he was the right photographer for our wedding, so I booked him immediately. I opted for a half day 2nd photographer (his wife Shari, who is also awesome!). Jason actually encouraged me to do the half day rather than full day based on the size of my wedding, which clearly told me that he wanted the experience to be right for us rather than up-selling me. He was very responsive throughout the planning process and was very flexible with us, even doing our engagement shoot two days before the wedding when we got into town. I truly can't say enough about Jason and Shari. They are so friendly and really helped to put me at ease when my nerves were out of control. Not only are they wonderful people, they are incredible photographers. I received my engagement and wedding galleries yesterday, and I could not be happier with the quality and beauty of the photos. They are absolutely breathtaking. Jason and Shari do a great job capturing emotion and everything is very natural. Some of the photos nearly brought me to tears. I give my highest possible recommendation to any bride - hire Jason and Shari!

Sent on 12/17/2015
  • W

Deborah · Married on 10/02/2015

Jason and his wife Shari were excellent to work with and my husband and I would highly recommend them! We shopped around for several photographers before we hired Dreamscape. The quality of their work and the value of their photo packages set them apart from the rest of the photographers we met with. We were able to use our engagement photos for our save the dates, website, and to display at our wedding. Our wedding photos were even more gorgeous than our engagements photos! They captured every special moment and all the details of our wedding day. Jason and Shari are true professionals and comfortable, fun, and enjoyable to work with.

Sent on 12/20/2015

Kelli · Married on 09/06/2015

Jason and Shari are simply the best. We met/talked to a ton of photographers before grabbing coffee with Jason and Shari at our first consultation, and within 10 minutes, I knew they were the perfect team for our wedding day. I should mention that I have a MFA in photography, and work in an industry where we are always on set producing work, so I was a little picky when looking at photography teams. From that first meeting, to getting out proofs this week (!), they are the team you want with you to capture those life milestones.

The best thing about Jason and Shari is their demeanor. When you meet them, you feel like you're grabbing a beer with an old friend. And that is what makes their work so beautiful - they make you feel comfortable and natural. The bridal party, all of our guests, our 6-month-old ring bearer, and my husband (who hates pictures), all look relaxed, natural, and happy in our photo albums. Jason and Shari make you feel so comfortable behind the lens when you know they are there, and capture so many candid moments without you even knowing. I can't imagine having another photography team capture those moments so perfectly.

If you need the perfect team, this is it. You will be blown away by their work and style!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Patricia · Married on 04/19/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Jason and Shari. Booking my photographer was the second thing I did after choosing a venue because it was so important to me. It was one of the things I was most picky about, and I was going a little crazy looking at oodles of pictures from dozens of photographers. I narrowed it down to a few and after talking to Jason over the phone, I knew we were a perfect fit! He immediately struck me as someone we could be ourselves around and that is so important since I wanted our pictures to really capture who we are.

One of the things that impressed me most is that he really put in the extra effort every step of the way to make sure we captured everything we wanted. We wanted to feature a few different outfits and locations during our engagement shoot and Jason was happy to oblige. He also offered to meet with us a few days before the wedding so we could scout out our favorite locations together, really showing me that he was willing to put in the extra effort to make our day go as smoothly as possible.

We all had so much fun working with him, and he managed to strike the perfect balance of keeping us laughing and on schedule! Ultimately, of course, the pictures speak for themselves with their beautiful colors, artful composition and amazing candids. Thanks to Jason and Shari we now have hundreds of beautifully captured moments from our wedding day that we can enjoy for years to come.

Sent on 06/18/2015

Dreamscape Photography went above and beyond our expectations. Jason and Shari are wonderful to work with. Not only did they quickly respond to all my questions, but on my wedding day, they jumped right in to help bustle my dress when we were having issues.

Jason and Shari have a great eye for photography, and capture timeless photos and amazing candids. All of our photos are spectacular, and we will forever cherish them!! We would absolutely recommend choosing them for your wedding day.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Diane · Married on 12/11/2014

We could not be happier with our photos and our experience with Jason of Dreamscape photography. Both our engagement shots as well as all of our wedding shots look like they were out of the pages of a magazine. What's more, the posed shots were super relaxed, and the candids from the wedding we didn't even notice we were being shot. LOVED our experience. The level of experience with the photos is very rare to find in wedding photography out there.

Sent on 12/26/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/23/2014

We loved working with Jason from Dreamscape Photography for our wedding and family shoots. He was a ton of fun, very flexible and created stunning photos. We were very satisfied with our experience and thrilled at the qualtiy of the photography.

Sent on 07/04/2011

Ashley · Married on 10/18/2014

We don't think we can say enough to describe the quality of service and professionalism that Jason provided to us on our wedding day. Living out of town, we booked Jason solely on the beautiful pictures on his website. From the first time we met him (our engagement pictures), we felt so relieved and thrilled that we had picked him for our wedding. Jason was amazing from beginning to end- answered every annoying email, quickly responded, was flexible and kind. On our wedding day he was everything we imagined. I can't stand bossy photographers- Jason somehow seemed so relaxed and worked well with our guests... And still produced breathtaking pictures. You spend a lot of time with your photographers on your wedding day- Jason & Shari made us feel so comfortable. Truly like friends. The amount of compliments we've received on the pictures has been overwhelming. Best decision for our wedding day!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Kristin · Married on 10/11/2014

I can't say enough about Dreamscape Photography! Nor can I recommend them enough! Another fabulous vendor from Wedding Wire. As soon as I spoke with Jason for the first time I knew that his personality and calm and friendly demeanor would be exactly what I needed. The wedding photos were very important to me. I interviewed several photographers but Dreamscape Photography by far stood out for me. Jason was easy going and no request was too big. He honored my preferences and had a great way of making recommendations but letting me decide. I knew he would be a great fit and he had a great personality to have around on the day of our wedding. Calm and a good sense of humor yet professional. I can say the same about his 2nd photographer, Shari and the others he brought along. They were all excellent!
    As far as how I imagined the day to go, Jason fulfilled every vision I had. He and his team were a fun group to have present. Jason was a welcome presence. And he and his team blended in great in all parts of our day. Our hope to arrive to our reception by boat was up in the air due to weather but they allowed us to make the decision last minute. Jason was on board and was willing to adjust his schedule last minute. In fact he supported it! The weather cooperated and we were able to get the most beautiful pictures at the marina and on the boat with just me and my husband. It was a perfect 20minutes after the ceremony and before the reception with just my husband and I. I was so thankful for Jason and the venue for going with the flow to make that happen!
    And with all that said I can't say enough about the pictures Jason and his team captured...I truly couldn't have hoped for better! He got every picture I would have wanted with perfect quality and captured every moment perfectly. I love looking back at them and how amazing everyone looks and what a perfect day it was. Hats off to Jason and the team!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Christopher · Married on 10/03/2014

My husband and I did a lot of research on photographers before choosing Dreamscape Studio's. Our overall experience with them was absolutely perfect. We did our engagement shoot with Jason, he stayed with us for two hours and was so helpful and enjoyable to be around. We loved every minute of our first photo shoot. Jason and his wife take a real relaxed, no pressure approach. They are a wonderful couple and extremely genuine in what they do and say. You'll love them as soon as you meet them.

As for the wedding day, it was epic. Jason broke his arm while playing in the yard with his kids a few days before our wedding. I was nervous at first, but trusted Jason completely to get the job done. We paid to have one photographer on our wedding day, however with Jason's injury we ended up with THREE photographers. Jason didn't charge us anything extra. He just wanted to make sure our big day was covered and covered beautifully.

Our pictures came out incredible and there was not a moment missed. Jason, Shari, and his friend Jesse covered the entire day from start to finish. They were so professional and all of our guests said that our photographers were lovely to be around and they enjoyed their company immensely.

Jason and Shari make you feel at ease, calm, and collected. Don't all brides want to feel this way on their wedding day? I highly recommend Dreamscape Studio’s.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Rachel · Married on 09/13/2014

Jason and Shari were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were extremely professional and made sure that my wedding day went off without a hitch. They made a detailed list of events to photograph the day of the wedding and made sure that they followed up with me during the day to make sure that all of the moments that I requested to be captured were photographed. The photographs are absolutely breathtaking and my husband and I are taken aback with how the day was so effortlessly represented in our photographs and how natural and relaxed we felt during the whole process. Jason and Shari are naturals at what they do and will always find the right moment to take those impromptu photographs that capture the day completely. I would recommend Jason and Shari to anyone and would absolutely use them in the future!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Kelly · Married on 08/09/2014

Jason and Sheri at Dreamscape Photography were wonderful! Jason was so friendly and easy to talk to right from our first phone call; I just knew he would be a great person to work with! He was completely professional throughout the whole planning process and very helpful with any questions we had. Building the engagement photo session into the package was wonderful. Jason said he wanted to make sure we got to know each other and that we understood his process, and it was so helpful bet comfortable in front of a camera before the wedding day. Jason and Sheri's photos of our wedding came out beautifully! They were so easy going throughout the whole wedding day and captured so many wonderful moments for us! We wanted photos that would truly reflect us, as a couple, and the story of the day, and that's just what they did. They made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, even though neither my husband or I weren't crazy about posing for photos. Jason made us feel so comfortable and kept us laughing the whole time. Jason stayed with us right to the very end of our reception to make sure to capture the entire night which was amazing. When we were creating our package, we were able to put together the pieces we wanted as part of the package, which worked so well for us. It was nice to be able to pick and choose the things that were important to us. My husband and I would highly recommend Dreamscape Photography to any couples looking for a wonderful wedding photographer! We are SO glad we chose them to capture our special day!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/02/2014

Jason and Sheri were such a pleasure to work with and their work is fantastic! We were referred to them by our friends who's wedding photos were the best I had seen and we we're so glad we used them because ours came out even better! They were very accommodating to our needs and every single photo came out so great. We have been getting conpliments from everyone on how great our photos turned out. We can't recommend them enough for your wedding day and engagement shoot.

Sent on 12/26/2014

We hired Jason and Shari to photograph our wedding in July. We knew when we first met them several months before that they would be a perfect fit for us. Jason has such a calm demeanor and a great sense of humor that he made us both feel comfortable at our engagement shoot and at our wedding. The photos that they both took are beautiful. They captured every moment perfectly. Jason and Shari worked with us so that Jason could stay for the entire reception and capture every last detail. I would highly recommend them to photograph your wedding or any other occasion.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/06/2014

Hiring Dreamscape Studio Photography was one of my best (if not THE best) wedding decisions that I made. Jason is such a pleasure to work with. He's friendly, funny, easy going and most importantly, a fantastic photographer. He took such beautiful photos of our wedding - as my mom said, there's not a single bad photo. He captured all aspects of our wedding, from the small details to the big moments. Jason takes the time to listen and build a relationship with his clients. I really felt like that was reflected in the final product. The way Jason captured the wedding is very 'us' - if that makes sense. It's how I wanted the wedding to be captured and going through my photos was like reliving our wedding day.

I can't say enough good things about Jason and I highly recommend hiring him to photograph your wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Mary · Married on 05/03/2014

Jason and his wife did an awesome job photographing our wedding. They were so easy to work with and made me and my husband feel like we weren't posing too much. All our family have complimented on how beautiful our picture came out. We highly recommend Dreamscape.

Sent on 06/16/2014

I am so glad we went with Jason & Dreamscape. His personality fit ours well - which is super important when picking a photographer. He was able to manage my large bridal party and crazy family really well - and rolled with the punches on our wedding day when things got a little off schedule and I changed my mind about picture locations! Most importantly - our photos are spectacular. We are really happy with how many he took and the quality of the pictures. I had a feeling they'd be great because our engagement shoot was so gorgeous. He has a great eye for color and light - you won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 12/22/2013

Nicole · Married on 09/07/2013

Jason captured every small details and moments i didnt even see. I could not have been happier in my choice with him as a photographer. From start (engagement shoot) to my final product. I can not stop looking at the photos and the way he captured the people involved. He did an amazing job and my husband and i relive our day through his photography.

Sent on 11/12/2013