Dreams To Reality Consulting, LLC Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner
    Mary Married on 07/19/2008
    Every woman knows that the last thing you want to do on your wedding day is making sure vendors are paid or running around giving instructions. Well, I booked DRC to assist me with bringing all of the details of my wedding together, and I can’t say enough about the service we received. Marlene was our Consultant/DOC. She conducted the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. We didn’t intend on decorating the church for our ceremony but Marlene had a surprise in store for me when the doors opened for me to walk down the aisle…and I must add it was beautiful. She allowed me to pick her brain for ideas anytime and also recommended some wonderful vendors. Marlene was great! She made sure everything was on time and went off without a hitch. The morning of my wedding Marlene arrived at my home to make sure I was on task (and I wasn’t…lol). She completed some things that I hadn’t done but really wanted to include. After getting me back on schedule she went to the reception venue to make sure everything was on track and off to the church she went. If something went wrong my husband and I knew nothing about it. At the end of the night we didn’t have to worry about anything. Marlene made sure everything went where it was supposed to go. DRC and Marlene’s services were phenomenal! We will be using them for years to come. I would recommend DRC for any event that you may have. Thanks again for everything Marlene!

His Mrs.
    Terri Married on 04/12/2008
    Marlene with Dreams to Reality Consulting really knew her stuff. We gave her an idea and she took it from there. She planned and entire wedding within two months. We gave her our budget and she gave us everything we wanted and more. The company also catered the reception and a private dinner, and the pricing was within our budget. Everything was gorgeous. The food was very good. She decorated our private dinner with the table linen, chair covers and sashes, and did not charge an extra dime for them. We would use Marlene again.
    Tina Married on 01/19/2008
    If you are looking for a wedding planner Dreams To Reality Consulting is the company for you. They really know there stuff. I interview a couple of event planners, and when I interviewed DRC I knew they were the ones I wanted to help plan my wedding. I am glad that I choose them. I will recommend them to all my friends and family.
    Lauren Married on 10/13/2007
    Dreams to Reality Consulting was on point throughout the whole entire planning stage and the day of coordinator. Marlene Falcone was there holding our hands every step of the way. She did not complain at any of our request we asked of her, and we had some off the wall requests. I would recommend there service to all of my friends that are having any type of event. Dreams to Reality Consulting can do it all. Thanks Marlene for everything.
    Lashawn Married on 07/07/2007
    Marlene and her crew was WONDERFUL!!!
    They executed the decor my reception space exactly how me and my sister designed it!
    I would definitetly hire Marlene for ANY event we will have in the future!

Dreams To Reality Consulting, LLC's reply:

Thank you very much LaShawn. It was joy working with you and Toni. I am very grateful you both allowed me to make your dream come true.
    Tracy Married on 06/02/2007
    June 2 was the third happy day of my life when I married the man of my dreams. She creative romatamice dreams come true for us. I so glad that I hired a Wedding Planner because I would have been able to pull this off. It was gorgeous, beautiful, and magnificent. If i have to do it all over again yes i would hire a Wedding Planner.

Dreams To Reality Consulting, LLC's reply:

Thabk you for choosing DRC to plan your wedding. We enjoyed every minute of serving you and your guest.
    Bonnie Married on 02/11/2007
    ........... fabulous ...............

Thank you so much for everything that you did on our wedding day. Your professionalism, efficiency, calmness and reassurance were fabulous and we can't thank you enough for making our day run so smoothly.

We had such an amazing wedding day, full of love, happiness, laughter and fantastic memories that we will treasure forever.

Thank you once again and we will recommend Dreams To Reality to anyone.

Michelle Married on 12/09/2006
    The whole day went without a hitch We are writing to thank you and all your staff for helping us have such a fantastic wedding day on 9th December. From our point of view the whole day went without a hitch and we were able to focus purely on our day and we're sure that this is down to your staff and everything that was going on behind the scenes.
    Many of our guests were very complimentary both about the Dreams To Reality and the meal itself, and it meant a lot to us that our close friends and family really enjoyed themselves.
    Tiffany Married on 03/20/2011
    Enjoyed my wedding very much so