Dreamers Travel, Inc Reviews

Dreamers Travel, Inc 5
Dreamers Travel, Inc 6
Dreamers Travel, Inc 7

Danielle · Married on 09/27/2014

Dreamers Travel was a pleasure to work with planning our honeymoon. Mark was so knowledgable with many tropical locations. It made our life easier with Dreamers travel making all our accommodations. We can't wait to book another trip through Dreamers.

Sent on 10/13/2014
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/27/2014

We found Dreamer's Travel through a family member who had recently used Rachel Stouffer to book their honeymoon, and I'm so glad we did! I have never booked through an agent before--I've always just booked my vacations on-line--but Rachel helped make things so much easier on us! We did all communication through e-mail, which was always followed by a quick response, and she helped gather a TON of information for us and even helped guide our final decision as to where to stay for our Honeymoon (we went with Sandals Regency La Toc in St. Lucia). The perks of using Dreamer's were excellent... they provided a hotel stay near the airport before our departure, pre-booked excursions for us, and she's even helping me follow through on a refund that I was promised from the hotel. I've already recommended Rachel to a few friends, and we will certainly be in touch for our next trip!

Sent on 01/11/2015

tony · Married on 08/22/2014

The name speaks for itself, my wife and I went to Ocho Rios, Jamaica and it was truly a DREAM come true. We began the process by contacting Denise Chenoweth, with Dreamers Travel inc., and that was the most work we did for our entire honeymoon. After a few phone calls with Denise describing what we wanted, which was very little information coming from us :) I think we told her we wanted blue water, warm weather and white sand haha. From that information she was able to come up with a few options but it didn't even go that far. We went to her office and after hearing her first recommendation we booked the trip! Denise and Dreamers Travel Inc. truly went above and beyond from making the reservation process simple and quick to sending us all the documents we needed, a travel bag w/ travel gear like tan lotion etc., an itinerary for the traveling and a document explaining everything we needed to pack. It was the most amazing, relaxing and beautiful experience for me and my amazing wife ;)

I highly recommend you at least giving Denise a call 443-744-1673

Denise if you see this thank you so much for the most amazing honeymoon and a lifetime of memories. Will send pictures soon :)

-Tony & Loren

Sent on 04/11/2015

Rachael · Married on 08/16/2014

Rachel was amazing! I met her a wedding exp with absolutely no idea where to go for our honeymoon. She sent us several emails with information about numerous resorts! We decided on Sandals Grande in St. Lucia! Rachel booked us first class on the way down, booked our helicopter transfer, and answered all of our questions even when she was away from work ( during the birth of her child). Rachel was fabulous to work with!! I recommended her to my cousin and he already booked his honeymoon through her!

Sent on 08/28/2014
  • florio.niehaus

Jolene · Married on 08/09/2014

Dreamers Travel did an amazing job helping us plan our honeymoon! Our agent, Rachel prepared us for everything that was required and we knew exactly what to expect! Rachel did a great job finding us exactly what we were looking for and stayed within our budget! When we met to get all of our travel documents, Dreamers had a whole packet for all that included all the information we needed to travel and about our destination. Our agent explained everything to us and made sure we understood it all! As a bonus Dreamers gave us a bottle of wine to celebrate and because we booked our honeymoon through dreamers we also received a complimentary night at the BWI Hilton and free parking for the week! This was a huge savings and we didn't have to worry about getting to and from the airport! Booking through a travel agent is definitely the way to go and you should definitely choose Dreamers and ask for Rachel!! Our honeymoon was fantastic! We had such an amazing time!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Jennifer · Married on 08/09/2014

Dreamers Travel, Rachel, was great to deal with. Rachel went above and beyond to make sure our trip and all questions we had were taken care of. We will definitely use her, Dreamers Travel again next year when planning our trip.

We did conduct business with Dreamers Travel. Would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Adrian · Married on 08/02/2014

Rachel at Dreamers Travel was fantastic! We got married near Baltimore but we do not live near Baltimore, so we had to conduct business with Rachel via phone and email. She was a great choice, she helped us organize our trip, including excursions on the island, without even meeting face to face. She always kept us in the loop and up to date on what was coming and what was due! She was always available to answer questions whether email or phone, EVEN a day or so after going into labor!!! Great Agent, highly recommend Rachel Stouffer at Dreamers Travel.

Sent on 08/13/2014
  • Wade

Wade · Married on 08/02/2014

We decided to go to Dreamers Travel after my brother-in-law told me he had a great experience with Dreamers Travel. We ended having a great experience with them as well. Mark's knowledge of the different sandals resorts such as the atmosphere, beaches, different rooms, etc. was awesome. I think he's probably been to most or all of the sandals resorts. We told him how much we wanted to spend and what type of honeymoon we were looking for, and it was dead on. We had an amazing honeymoon. The resort hassled us a little bit when we got there, but Mark called the GM at the resort and it was all straightened out plus some bonus' for our trouble. Also, Dreamers Travel will booked us a hotel at BWI the night before our flight as a free perk when we booked the honeymoon. I would highly recommend giving Dreamer's Travel a call. We will definitely be using Dreamers again in the future for vacations!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Hailee · Married on 08/02/2014

Rachel is very personable and goes above and beyond of what you'd expect from a travel agent. She has helped us on two vacations so far and we plan to use her in the future.

Sent on 12/10/2015

We booked our honeymoon through Mark and it was a great experience from the planning to the trip! He was knowledgeable, responsive, and helpful. Upon arriving at our resort, everything that we expected was delivered and we couldn't be happier with our trip. I would highly recommend Dreamers to others looking for a local travel agency to book through.

Sent on 09/03/2014

We booked our Honeymoon for El Dorado Maroma Beach in Riviera Maya through Dreamers. Mark made the entire process super easy and everything went perfectly! He worked within our budget, answered all our questions and was easy to get in touch with. Will recommend and use these travel agents again in the future! Thanks from Sarah & Forbes!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Rachel · Married on 07/04/2014

My husband and I decided to book our honeymoon with Dreams Travel and it was the best decision we made! Mark, our travel agent made it so easy for us. We told him our budget and what type of place we wanted, he sent us a few recommendations, and we researched. Just like that we made our decision to go to Sandals St. Lucia La Toc. Mark knew it would be the best place for us to go. It had a party atmosphere but then it was relaxing at the same time. We couldn't have asked for a better honeymoon spot. Dreams Travel made it stress free for us. We didn't have to worry about a thing except what to pack.

Sent on 08/15/2014

Nicholas · Married on 06/27/2014

I highly recommend Dreamers Travel for anyone who is looking for a fantastic vacation! My wife and I recently took our honeymoon to the Sandals Resort at Ocho Rios, Jamaica and we couldn't be happier with the trip. Thanks to Dreamers Travel we were able to book this trip without any stress or hassle, and everything was well organized,as we didn't need to worry about any of the travel arrangements. The staff at Dreamers Travel are very easy to get in touch with, and will even help you book excursions ahead of time. Again, if your looking for an affordable and stress free vacation experience, consider Dreamers Travel

Sent on 07/15/2014

michelle · Married on 05/25/2014

We rented 60 chairs plus 6 cocktail tables from Dreamers. Kevin was extremely helpful with getting an estimate to me quickly and following up a couple of days before our party to make sure we had everything we needed.

The chairs & tables were delivered on time and they were spotless.

I would recommend Dreamers to anyone who needs tables, chairs, or tent rentals for a special party.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Terri · Married on 02/08/2014

We worked with Betty Bee to book our honeymoon and she was amazing!! We were able to meet with her on Saturday's, which was great for us since the office is far from where we live and both my fiance and I work M-F, she even met us at our house to deliver documents since she wasn't far from us. We looked at different Sandals resorts and decided to go to Grande Riviera in Ocho Rios Jamaica, it was AMAZING! Betty told us about everything they had to offer on the resort and off through the Island Routes excursions. She booked our stay and all the excursions, was there to answer all of our questions, and made this completely stress free for us (great with all the other wedding planning stress.) Dreamers Travel even put us up in a hotel near the airport the night before we left and paid for our car to stay parked at the hotel, such a great plus to not have to get up and drive the 40 minutes to the airport and have to pay for airport parking. Betty told us about all the rewards Sandals offer so we plan to book a trip to St Lucia Sandals with her later this year to go around our 1st anniversary. You will not be disappointed if you work with Betty and Dreamers Travel, we can't wait to book our next vacation!!

Sent on 02/23/2014

lissa · Married on 01/01/2014

I would like to thank Mark and Laura at Dreamers Travel for taking over the planning of this trip at such a short notice and assisting me with creating a fabulous trip for 45 friends and family to the Now Jade Rivieria Cancun in Mexico, January 4-11, 2014 for our wedding.

After working with Going Places Travel for almost a year to plan our destination wedding they royally dropped the ball. (I have used them for my personal travel arrangements for almost twelve years). When I realized that basically I was doing all the work and they weren’t really assisting me with anything, I became very upset thinking that our destination wedding was going to be a bust.

At this point I remembered my cousins FB posting about starting to work part time for Dreamers Travel. I sent her a message on FB and told her about the situation and she told me that she would contact the owner of Dreamers Travel to discuss. Within an hour, I received all of his contact information and a message stating that I could contact him, any time, day or night to discuss.

It was a Sunday night at 9pm when I contacted him. . I told him about the whole situation with my previous travel agent, the logistics of what we were planning, everything. Within the first five minutes of our conversation I knew that I was in the right hands and that he would continue being my travel agent until eternity.

Over the next three months, basically the only thing that I had to do was provide him and Laura with our guest list, and they took over the planning of the trip from beginning to end. I was definitely pleased with their services and would recommend them and their agency to everyone.

Thank you Mark and Laura for making lemonade out of my lemons! You two are the best and I look forward to working with you again soon!

Sent on 01/18/2014

Mandi · Married on 12/14/2013

Mark and Laura at Dreamers Travel were GREAT to work with for our destination wedding.

We began communication with Dreamers 1 year prior to our destination wedding and wanted to scope out a few possible places for our dream wedding. Dreamers helped us narrow it down to Jamaica, and then continued to help us find a resort PERFECT for us.

During a site visit 1 year prior to our wedding (which was booked through Dreamers), Mark was able to organize transportation and site visits to a few other locations in the Montego Bay area.

When we finally picked our wedding location, Mark and his team helped us block off rooms (for our 100+ guests) at the hotel and made the process extremely STRESS FREE!!!

Communication was always 100%-- emails were returned within minutes!

I would absolutely book through Dreamers again, and recommend them to any family member or friend!

Sent on 01/10/2014

We went to Montego Bay for our honeymoon. Mark worked with our budget and helped us book a great trip! Although there were a few things at the resort we had some problems with, everything that Mark did for us was outstanding!! He and his team were quick to respond, always friendly, and thoughtful. He really helped us choose the best resort for us and it was beautiful! I plan to use Dreamers Travel again and recommend them to anyone

Sent on 11/12/2013

Chris · Married on 10/12/2013

The Wedding was beautiful. The location was great. We loved it. even though we had a lot of stress for 2 days prior to the big day. We feel that the wedding planners at Sandals should e-mail the travel agents for the couples who have issues such as divorce or death of a spouse a few days prior to departure to remind them to have the couple bring originals of paper work that was faxed to them MONTHS before & had received confirmation of.

Sent on 10/21/2013
  • Katie H

Katie · Married on 09/28/2013

We worked with Mark to plan our first trip to Jamaica and it was absolutely wonderful! Mark made everything so easy and took care of all of our paperwork. Mark was prompt to answer any questions we had which allowed us to relax & enjoy! Our trip was flawless and we really enjoyed ourselves! We highly recommend Mark and Dreamers Travel!

Sent on 10/08/2013
  • Rachel S.

Rachel · Married on 09/27/2013

First let me start off by saying that I didn't think there was any reason to use a travel agent because I LOVED researching and making travel plans, but let me tell everyone- definitely use a travel agent and definitely use Dreamers!

Mark was beyond helpful from day 1. We knew we wanted to go to Jamaica but had no idea what resort or what part of Jamaica. Mark helped us pick out the perfect resort, book at the perfect time to get the best deal, and get the best deal on airfare. I researched on my own to make sure I was getting the best deal, and he gave us a better deal then we found on our own- plus their honeymoon package is unbeatable! It was great to know while traveling outside of the country (which neither my husband or I had ever done before) that we truly had a point of contact person we could go to for any questions or problems. We didn't feel like they were a vendor or a service, but more friends helping us plan a perfect honeymoon!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Valerie · Married on 08/23/2013

My husband and I recently traveled to St. Lucia for our honeymoon. Mark at Dreamers Travel was very helpful and helped us select the Sandals resort to our taste. He booked everything we wanted and made sure we had everything before leaving. We stayed at Sandals La Toc per Mark's suggestion and it was perfect. The only thing we would have changed was that we reminded Mark when our flights should have been published since we booked more than a year in advance. However, when we contacted him wondering if we could book them, he got right on it and our flights were booked later that day. Everyone at Dreamers Travel is wonderful and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Dreamers Travel to anyone going anywhere!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Cher · Married on 05/31/2013

I haven’t booked a wedding (but my sister did her renewal wedding, which we attended) AND I use for all my travel (for island destinations, he will book cruises or etc) and have for years. Mark, his wife and their team , are the most knowledgeable, very responsive, and hands down the BEST we have ever had the pleasure to work with.
    We have finally found our forever travel agent!!
    Unfortunately, we had a little trouble with a hotel accommodation, a rare issue, we called Mark, and he handled it. Amazingly and smoothly!!!!
    He is a stand up guy and cares more about his clients and puts you above all else! He proved that to us in this situation with his over and above dedication! I am speechless to this moment.
    A good travel agent leaves time for error such as a flight delay so you do not miss ground transportation. This has happened to us, BUT not since using Marc and his team!! Dreamers Travel is always on top of every detail. Attention to detail in all areas. If it is a birthday or special occasion... again, attention to detail is what they are about.
    Speaking of attention to detail . With your trip, you will receive everything organized in a folder and in an easy to carry travel pack as well. We don’t live close to Dreamers Travel but it does not matter. He can be reached by phone, he responds immediately if not available. Or can email. Response time is always immediate!!! He will happily ship your documents to you (always a nice little care package with surprises).
    TRUST ME, USE DREAMERS TRAVEL! You don’t have to be close, you can do it conveniently from where you are.. Sorry for such a long review but after big misahaps with others, I am warning everyone, learn from our lost tours and etc. ONLY USE DREAMERS TRAVEL and ENJOY YOUR TRAVELS!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Rick · Married on 05/11/2013

The Dreamer's brothers provided the most beautiful 100 foot tent that accomidated 150 guests and all vendors.......very professional, coutious, lots of work to put these things up and take down. If I ever need another tent, I will not have to look through a list of vendors. They helped us run some fishing line to hang the streamers and decor

Sent on 05/13/2013

Mark and Laura are great to work with! Our honeymoon was awesome!

Sent on 06/04/2013