Dreamers Travel, Inc Reviews

161 | Hampstead, MD

161 Reviews for Dreamers Travel, Inc

Eric · Married on 07/18/2015

My Wife and I worked directly with Rachel Stouffer to plan our Honeymoon. This was our 2nd time booking through Rachel. She was a huge help and was able to give us great advice on where to go and where to stay. So we could get the most bang for our buck. We stayed at Sandal's Regency La Toc Resort and Golf Course in Saint Lucia. It was perfect great time and we elected to do the Butler suite and they took care of all our needs and wants. Already planning vacation for next summer again with Rachel can't wait to see what she has in store for us this time.

Sent on 07/27/2015

We have booked a previous vacation through Dreamers so without a doubt we knew we would be booking our honeymoon with them as well. We don't leave for our honeymoon until November, but we are so pleased with Dreamers. We recommend them quite frequently and talk about our future trips we'd like to take that we will book through them as well. Hampstead needed a good travel agency!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Christine · Married on 07/11/2015

Dreamers Travel was one of the best finds of our wedding. From the moment we first spoke with our agent, Jen LeBrun, we knew we were in good hands. I had never used a travel agent, and thought a large travel agency may not give us a personalized approach to a trip, but that couldn't have been any further from the truth. Jen took our ideas and ran with them, beyond our wildest dreams. Thanks to Jen, we spent two wonderful weeks in Costa Rica, traveling to remote and beautiful destinations that we would not have been able to plan on our own. She scheduled ALL of our transportation, including pickup from the airport and transfer to/from all four of our hotels/resorts/properties. That alone is worth its weight in gold!! She also scheduled our in-country flight and boat ride which transferred us to one of our resorts in a very beautiful and remote region called the Osa Peninsula. She worked with us to refine an itinerary that fit our interests exactly. From there, she provided us with a very detailed breakdown of all of our properties and activities. The payment process was super easy, as were all our communications with Jen. She was incredibly responsive and SO easy to work with. Once everything was finalized, she provided us with a great beach bag that contained an envelope of tickets for all our lodging, transportation, and activities, indicating to the provider that the item was paid in full. For us, it also included details for pick up times and locations and other important items. She actually met me at my dress fitting to drop off the bag and paperwork so that I didn't have to make an additional stop that evening. When you're only a couple weeks from your wedding, that's a HUGE help!! Jen also worked with us to help us with our packing list! When it came time to embark on our adventure, she checked us into both our departure and return flights! I cannot say enough good things about Jen and Dreamers travel. We will definitely turn to her again!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Dreamers Travel not only gave me an above and beyond honeymoon, but a stress-free experience. I worked with Rachel, who was quickly to respond to my every request and delivered exactly what we wanted. When we first started planning the honeymoon, we knew we wanted all-inclusive. Rachel directed us to find the resort, location and price that was right for us. I did little work, and the vacation was flawless. There was even a snag with our reservation a month before the wedding, instead of adding stress to my life, Rachel handled the situation before I even know there were any issues, and on top of it, got us a free, upgraded sweet!! Now that's wonderful. We can't wait to go back to the resort in the future and will definitely use Dreamer's Travel again.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Karla · Married on 06/11/2015

Rachel at Dreamers Travel is wonderful! She planned our 30th anniversary trip for us. We told her what we were looking for in a vacation and she gave us some different options. She is very responsive and answered all of our questions. As it got closer to the trip she checked in with us several times to make sure we had everything we needed and that all of our questions were answered. She even checked in with us on our trip to make sure everything was going well. We had the most amazing vacation ever!! We are already consulting with Rachel to plan another trip for next year!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Tyler T. · Married on 06/01/2015

Best vacation ever

Asked a bunch of questions to understand what we were each looking for before suggesting anything... great experience and mark took care of everything.. have already recommended them to friends!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Jen LeBrun was my Travel Agent, and she was/is amazing! I cannot say enough great things about her. Even with my guest not booking with her because think thought they were getting better deals, she was able to still get think linked into my block, and made sure that my new husband and I would not be punished for what our guest did. She even got transfers included to get our wedding license. She was fast and super sweet, I just want to hug her! She answered every question I had from travel, to tuxes. I can't thank her enough.

Sent on 03/23/2015

Sadie · Married on 02/21/2015

We had never used a travel agent before as I always book everything myself, but boy have I been missing out! My husband and I booked our (belated) honeymoon trip with Jen. She is my favorite person in the world right now! We were very indecisive about where to go, if we should do all inclusive or a cruise - just too many options. Jen was able to guide us and with her help and a lot of patience on her end we ended up booking a cruise to the Caribbean just like we wanted. The attention to all the special details that Jen had were not only helpful but meaningful to us. She took care of EVERYTHING including making sure to tell the cruise line we were celebrating our honeymoon so they would do something special for us.
    Jen also has an amazing skill i'm thankful for - she stays within your budget! We had a low and tight budget and she was able to include everything we wanted to do and needed in order to get there and enjoy our vacation. She gave us so many good options along the way and she even answered my late call the night before asking her silly questions.
    The excursions and the cruise were exactly what we had told her we wanted to experience and we are definitely keeping her as our go to person for our travels until her retirement or ours parts us!

Thank you for a wonderful experience and vacation!!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Krystle · Married on 11/01/2014

Where to even begin! I honestly can not say enough about Dreamers Travel but mostly about our travel agent herself. I think I am going to consider her a real life super hero!! Jen Lebrun was our agent with Dreamers and she was truly amazing, It all started out with a close friend referral. I thought "I am going to try the travel agent route and see what they can do for me. if it doesn't work out then I will simply figure it out myself!" The level of service that I received from the very first email was outstanding and completely sealed the deal. I explained to Jen exactly what I wanted and my exact price point. I basically said this is what I want, can you do it or not? Not only did Jen work with me to get me the best prices but she captured every single aspect of the trip that we wanted without cutting anything out!! We decided to do the Honeymoon Registry through sandals and though there were times when it was confusing a little jumbled Jen always assured me to not worry she would handle it and I had bigger and better things to worry about (like planning the wedding of my dreams) she kept me updated and made me truly feel as though there was nothing at all to worry about! Even at the resort all the way in Jamaica she kept in contact with us and made sure our stay was flawless and stress free. I have never worked with someone as dedicated as her and as long as she is a travel agent we will ALWAYS go through her! I know this may have seemed like a long post, and to be honest I have never left a review in my life lol, but I feel that it needed to pointed out and recognized! Thank you Jen! You truly are the best!!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Jackie · Married on 10/18/2014

Everything was wonderful from start to finish! Mark and his staff gave us many fantastic options for our honeymoon destination and was honest with us on each location. They didn't let us down when they told we'd have a wonderful time. It will forever be one of the most perfect times of our life.

Thank you for sending us to paradise!
    Kevin and Jackie Heffner

Sent on 11/10/2014

Anna · Married on 10/10/2014

PARADISE IS POSSIBLE!!
    Our beautiful honeymoon would not have been possible without Jen!
    Sandals was definitely the way to go for us, and right as we were about to give up Jen told us to hang tight & suddenly she had the perfect vacation!!!!
    No loose ends, all questions answered- I tell everyone I meet that perfect vacations are possible as long as Jen helps!
    Whether you're the involved hands-on planner or the sit back & sign on the dotted line planner, Jen tailors your vacation to your needs.
    From finding your perfect getaway, to checking you in for flights and into resorts, or finding the small extras that really make a vacation remarkable- Jen's the one to talk to!!!
    No matter where we go, we will always call Jen first!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Danielle · Married on 09/27/2014

Dreamers Travel was a pleasure to work with planning our honeymoon. Mark was so knowledgable with many tropical locations. It made our life easier with Dreamers travel making all our accommodations. We can't wait to book another trip through Dreamers.

Sent on 10/13/2014
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/27/2014

We found Dreamer's Travel through a family member who had recently used Rachel Stouffer to book their honeymoon, and I'm so glad we did! I have never booked through an agent before--I've always just booked my vacations on-line--but Rachel helped make things so much easier on us! We did all communication through e-mail, which was always followed by a quick response, and she helped gather a TON of information for us and even helped guide our final decision as to where to stay for our Honeymoon (we went with Sandals Regency La Toc in St. Lucia). The perks of using Dreamer's were excellent... they provided a hotel stay near the airport before our departure, pre-booked excursions for us, and she's even helping me follow through on a refund that I was promised from the hotel. I've already recommended Rachel to a few friends, and we will certainly be in touch for our next trip!

Sent on 01/11/2015

Tony · Married on 08/22/2014

The name speaks for itself, my wife and I went to Ocho Rios, Jamaica and it was truly a DREAM come true. We began the process by contacting Denise Chenoweth, with Dreamers Travel inc., and that was the most work we did for our entire honeymoon. After a few phone calls with Denise describing what we wanted, which was very little information coming from us :) I think we told her we wanted blue water, warm weather and white sand haha. From that information she was able to come up with a few options but it didn't even go that far. We went to her office and after hearing her first recommendation we booked the trip! Denise and Dreamers Travel Inc. truly went above and beyond from making the reservation process simple and quick to sending us all the documents we needed, a travel bag w/ travel gear like tan lotion etc., an itinerary for the traveling and a document explaining everything we needed to pack. It was the most amazing, relaxing and beautiful experience for me and my amazing wife ;)

I highly recommend you at least giving Denise a call 443-744-1673

Denise if you see this thank you so much for the most amazing honeymoon and a lifetime of memories. Will send pictures soon :)

-Tony & Loren

Sent on 04/11/2015

Rachael · Married on 08/16/2014

Rachel was amazing! I met her a wedding exp with absolutely no idea where to go for our honeymoon. She sent us several emails with information about numerous resorts! We decided on Sandals Grande in St. Lucia! Rachel booked us first class on the way down, booked our helicopter transfer, and answered all of our questions even when she was away from work ( during the birth of her child). Rachel was fabulous to work with!! I recommended her to my cousin and he already booked his honeymoon through her!

Sent on 08/28/2014
  • florio.niehaus

Jolene · Married on 08/09/2014

Dreamers Travel did an amazing job helping us plan our honeymoon! Our agent, Rachel prepared us for everything that was required and we knew exactly what to expect! Rachel did a great job finding us exactly what we were looking for and stayed within our budget! When we met to get all of our travel documents, Dreamers had a whole packet for all that included all the information we needed to travel and about our destination. Our agent explained everything to us and made sure we understood it all! As a bonus Dreamers gave us a bottle of wine to celebrate and because we booked our honeymoon through dreamers we also received a complimentary night at the BWI Hilton and free parking for the week! This was a huge savings and we didn't have to worry about getting to and from the airport! Booking through a travel agent is definitely the way to go and you should definitely choose Dreamers and ask for Rachel!! Our honeymoon was fantastic! We had such an amazing time!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Jennifer · Married on 08/09/2014

Dreamers Travel, Rachel, was great to deal with. Rachel went above and beyond to make sure our trip and all questions we had were taken care of. We will definitely use her, Dreamers Travel again next year when planning our trip.

We did conduct business with Dreamers Travel. Would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Adrian · Married on 08/02/2014

Rachel at Dreamers Travel was fantastic! We got married near Baltimore but we do not live near Baltimore, so we had to conduct business with Rachel via phone and email. She was a great choice, she helped us organize our trip, including excursions on the island, without even meeting face to face. She always kept us in the loop and up to date on what was coming and what was due! She was always available to answer questions whether email or phone, EVEN a day or so after going into labor!!! Great Agent, highly recommend Rachel Stouffer at Dreamers Travel.

Sent on 08/13/2014
  • Wade

Wade · Married on 08/02/2014

We decided to go to Dreamers Travel after my brother-in-law told me he had a great experience with Dreamers Travel. We ended having a great experience with them as well. Mark's knowledge of the different sandals resorts such as the atmosphere, beaches, different rooms, etc. was awesome. I think he's probably been to most or all of the sandals resorts. We told him how much we wanted to spend and what type of honeymoon we were looking for, and it was dead on. We had an amazing honeymoon. The resort hassled us a little bit when we got there, but Mark called the GM at the resort and it was all straightened out plus some bonus' for our trouble. Also, Dreamers Travel will booked us a hotel at BWI the night before our flight as a free perk when we booked the honeymoon. I would highly recommend giving Dreamer's Travel a call. We will definitely be using Dreamers again in the future for vacations!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Hailee · Married on 08/02/2014

Rachel is very personable and goes above and beyond of what you'd expect from a travel agent. She has helped us on two vacations so far and we plan to use her in the future.

Sent on 12/10/2015

We booked our honeymoon through Mark and it was a great experience from the planning to the trip! He was knowledgeable, responsive, and helpful. Upon arriving at our resort, everything that we expected was delivered and we couldn't be happier with our trip. I would highly recommend Dreamers to others looking for a local travel agency to book through.

Sent on 09/03/2014

We booked our Honeymoon for El Dorado Maroma Beach in Riviera Maya through Dreamers. Mark made the entire process super easy and everything went perfectly! He worked within our budget, answered all our questions and was easy to get in touch with. Will recommend and use these travel agents again in the future! Thanks from Sarah & Forbes!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Rachel · Married on 07/04/2014

My husband and I decided to book our honeymoon with Dreams Travel and it was the best decision we made! Mark, our travel agent made it so easy for us. We told him our budget and what type of place we wanted, he sent us a few recommendations, and we researched. Just like that we made our decision to go to Sandals St. Lucia La Toc. Mark knew it would be the best place for us to go. It had a party atmosphere but then it was relaxing at the same time. We couldn't have asked for a better honeymoon spot. Dreams Travel made it stress free for us. We didn't have to worry about a thing except what to pack.

Sent on 08/15/2014

Nicholas · Married on 06/27/2014

I highly recommend Dreamers Travel for anyone who is looking for a fantastic vacation! My wife and I recently took our honeymoon to the Sandals Resort at Ocho Rios, Jamaica and we couldn't be happier with the trip. Thanks to Dreamers Travel we were able to book this trip without any stress or hassle, and everything was well organized,as we didn't need to worry about any of the travel arrangements. The staff at Dreamers Travel are very easy to get in touch with, and will even help you book excursions ahead of time. Again, if your looking for an affordable and stress free vacation experience, consider Dreamers Travel

Sent on 07/15/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/25/2014

We rented 60 chairs plus 6 cocktail tables from Dreamers. Kevin was extremely helpful with getting an estimate to me quickly and following up a couple of days before our party to make sure we had everything we needed.

The chairs & tables were delivered on time and they were spotless.

I would recommend Dreamers to anyone who needs tables, chairs, or tent rentals for a special party.

Sent on 05/28/2014