Dreamers Travel, Inc Reviews

Dreamers Travel, Inc 5
Dreamers Travel, Inc 6
Dreamers Travel, Inc 7

Jennifer · Married on 08/09/2014

Dreamers Travel, Rachel, was great to deal with. Rachel went above and beyond to make sure our trip and all questions we had were taken care of. We will definitely use her, Dreamers Travel again next year when planning our trip.

We did conduct business with Dreamers Travel. Would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Adrian · Married on 08/02/2014

Rachel at Dreamers Travel was fantastic! We got married near Baltimore but we do not live near Baltimore, so we had to conduct business with Rachel via phone and email. She was a great choice, she helped us organize our trip, including excursions on the island, without even meeting face to face. She always kept us in the loop and up to date on what was coming and what was due! She was always available to answer questions whether email or phone, EVEN a day or so after going into labor!!! Great Agent, highly recommend Rachel Stouffer at Dreamers Travel.

Sent on 08/13/2014
  • Wade

Wade · Married on 08/02/2014

We decided to go to Dreamers Travel after my brother-in-law told me he had a great experience with Dreamers Travel. We ended having a great experience with them as well. Mark's knowledge of the different sandals resorts such as the atmosphere, beaches, different rooms, etc. was awesome. I think he's probably been to most or all of the sandals resorts. We told him how much we wanted to spend and what type of honeymoon we were looking for, and it was dead on. We had an amazing honeymoon. The resort hassled us a little bit when we got there, but Mark called the GM at the resort and it was all straightened out plus some bonus' for our trouble. Also, Dreamers Travel will booked us a hotel at BWI the night before our flight as a free perk when we booked the honeymoon. I would highly recommend giving Dreamer's Travel a call. We will definitely be using Dreamers again in the future for vacations!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Hailee · Married on 08/02/2014

Rachel is very personable and goes above and beyond of what you'd expect from a travel agent. She has helped us on two vacations so far and we plan to use her in the future.

Sent on 12/10/2015

We booked our honeymoon through Mark and it was a great experience from the planning to the trip! He was knowledgeable, responsive, and helpful. Upon arriving at our resort, everything that we expected was delivered and we couldn't be happier with our trip. I would highly recommend Dreamers to others looking for a local travel agency to book through.

Sent on 09/03/2014

We booked our Honeymoon for El Dorado Maroma Beach in Riviera Maya through Dreamers. Mark made the entire process super easy and everything went perfectly! He worked within our budget, answered all our questions and was easy to get in touch with. Will recommend and use these travel agents again in the future! Thanks from Sarah & Forbes!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Rachel · Married on 07/04/2014

My husband and I decided to book our honeymoon with Dreams Travel and it was the best decision we made! Mark, our travel agent made it so easy for us. We told him our budget and what type of place we wanted, he sent us a few recommendations, and we researched. Just like that we made our decision to go to Sandals St. Lucia La Toc. Mark knew it would be the best place for us to go. It had a party atmosphere but then it was relaxing at the same time. We couldn't have asked for a better honeymoon spot. Dreams Travel made it stress free for us. We didn't have to worry about a thing except what to pack.

Sent on 08/15/2014

Nicholas · Married on 06/27/2014

I highly recommend Dreamers Travel for anyone who is looking for a fantastic vacation! My wife and I recently took our honeymoon to the Sandals Resort at Ocho Rios, Jamaica and we couldn't be happier with the trip. Thanks to Dreamers Travel we were able to book this trip without any stress or hassle, and everything was well organized,as we didn't need to worry about any of the travel arrangements. The staff at Dreamers Travel are very easy to get in touch with, and will even help you book excursions ahead of time. Again, if your looking for an affordable and stress free vacation experience, consider Dreamers Travel

Sent on 07/15/2014

michelle · Married on 05/25/2014

We rented 60 chairs plus 6 cocktail tables from Dreamers. Kevin was extremely helpful with getting an estimate to me quickly and following up a couple of days before our party to make sure we had everything we needed.

The chairs & tables were delivered on time and they were spotless.

I would recommend Dreamers to anyone who needs tables, chairs, or tent rentals for a special party.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Terri · Married on 02/08/2014

We worked with Betty Bee to book our honeymoon and she was amazing!! We were able to meet with her on Saturday's, which was great for us since the office is far from where we live and both my fiance and I work M-F, she even met us at our house to deliver documents since she wasn't far from us. We looked at different Sandals resorts and decided to go to Grande Riviera in Ocho Rios Jamaica, it was AMAZING! Betty told us about everything they had to offer on the resort and off through the Island Routes excursions. She booked our stay and all the excursions, was there to answer all of our questions, and made this completely stress free for us (great with all the other wedding planning stress.) Dreamers Travel even put us up in a hotel near the airport the night before we left and paid for our car to stay parked at the hotel, such a great plus to not have to get up and drive the 40 minutes to the airport and have to pay for airport parking. Betty told us about all the rewards Sandals offer so we plan to book a trip to St Lucia Sandals with her later this year to go around our 1st anniversary. You will not be disappointed if you work with Betty and Dreamers Travel, we can't wait to book our next vacation!!

Sent on 02/23/2014

lissa · Married on 01/01/2014

I would like to thank Mark and Laura at Dreamers Travel for taking over the planning of this trip at such a short notice and assisting me with creating a fabulous trip for 45 friends and family to the Now Jade Rivieria Cancun in Mexico, January 4-11, 2014 for our wedding.

After working with Going Places Travel for almost a year to plan our destination wedding they royally dropped the ball. (I have used them for my personal travel arrangements for almost twelve years). When I realized that basically I was doing all the work and they weren’t really assisting me with anything, I became very upset thinking that our destination wedding was going to be a bust.

At this point I remembered my cousins FB posting about starting to work part time for Dreamers Travel. I sent her a message on FB and told her about the situation and she told me that she would contact the owner of Dreamers Travel to discuss. Within an hour, I received all of his contact information and a message stating that I could contact him, any time, day or night to discuss.

It was a Sunday night at 9pm when I contacted him. . I told him about the whole situation with my previous travel agent, the logistics of what we were planning, everything. Within the first five minutes of our conversation I knew that I was in the right hands and that he would continue being my travel agent until eternity.

Over the next three months, basically the only thing that I had to do was provide him and Laura with our guest list, and they took over the planning of the trip from beginning to end. I was definitely pleased with their services and would recommend them and their agency to everyone.

Thank you Mark and Laura for making lemonade out of my lemons! You two are the best and I look forward to working with you again soon!

Sent on 01/18/2014

Mandi · Married on 12/14/2013

Mark and Laura at Dreamers Travel were GREAT to work with for our destination wedding.

We began communication with Dreamers 1 year prior to our destination wedding and wanted to scope out a few possible places for our dream wedding. Dreamers helped us narrow it down to Jamaica, and then continued to help us find a resort PERFECT for us.

During a site visit 1 year prior to our wedding (which was booked through Dreamers), Mark was able to organize transportation and site visits to a few other locations in the Montego Bay area.

When we finally picked our wedding location, Mark and his team helped us block off rooms (for our 100+ guests) at the hotel and made the process extremely STRESS FREE!!!

Communication was always 100%-- emails were returned within minutes!

I would absolutely book through Dreamers again, and recommend them to any family member or friend!

Sent on 01/10/2014

We went to Montego Bay for our honeymoon. Mark worked with our budget and helped us book a great trip! Although there were a few things at the resort we had some problems with, everything that Mark did for us was outstanding!! He and his team were quick to respond, always friendly, and thoughtful. He really helped us choose the best resort for us and it was beautiful! I plan to use Dreamers Travel again and recommend them to anyone

Sent on 11/12/2013

Chris · Married on 10/12/2013

The Wedding was beautiful. The location was great. We loved it. even though we had a lot of stress for 2 days prior to the big day. We feel that the wedding planners at Sandals should e-mail the travel agents for the couples who have issues such as divorce or death of a spouse a few days prior to departure to remind them to have the couple bring originals of paper work that was faxed to them MONTHS before & had received confirmation of.

Sent on 10/21/2013
  • Katie H

Katie · Married on 09/28/2013

We worked with Mark to plan our first trip to Jamaica and it was absolutely wonderful! Mark made everything so easy and took care of all of our paperwork. Mark was prompt to answer any questions we had which allowed us to relax & enjoy! Our trip was flawless and we really enjoyed ourselves! We highly recommend Mark and Dreamers Travel!

Sent on 10/08/2013
  • Rachel S.

Rachel · Married on 09/27/2013

First let me start off by saying that I didn't think there was any reason to use a travel agent because I LOVED researching and making travel plans, but let me tell everyone- definitely use a travel agent and definitely use Dreamers!

Mark was beyond helpful from day 1. We knew we wanted to go to Jamaica but had no idea what resort or what part of Jamaica. Mark helped us pick out the perfect resort, book at the perfect time to get the best deal, and get the best deal on airfare. I researched on my own to make sure I was getting the best deal, and he gave us a better deal then we found on our own- plus their honeymoon package is unbeatable! It was great to know while traveling outside of the country (which neither my husband or I had ever done before) that we truly had a point of contact person we could go to for any questions or problems. We didn't feel like they were a vendor or a service, but more friends helping us plan a perfect honeymoon!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Valerie · Married on 08/23/2013

My husband and I recently traveled to St. Lucia for our honeymoon. Mark at Dreamers Travel was very helpful and helped us select the Sandals resort to our taste. He booked everything we wanted and made sure we had everything before leaving. We stayed at Sandals La Toc per Mark's suggestion and it was perfect. The only thing we would have changed was that we reminded Mark when our flights should have been published since we booked more than a year in advance. However, when we contacted him wondering if we could book them, he got right on it and our flights were booked later that day. Everyone at Dreamers Travel is wonderful and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Dreamers Travel to anyone going anywhere!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Cher · Married on 05/31/2013

I haven’t booked a wedding (but my sister did her renewal wedding, which we attended) AND I use for all my travel (for island destinations, he will book cruises or etc) and have for years. Mark, his wife and their team , are the most knowledgeable, very responsive, and hands down the BEST we have ever had the pleasure to work with.
    We have finally found our forever travel agent!!
    Unfortunately, we had a little trouble with a hotel accommodation, a rare issue, we called Mark, and he handled it. Amazingly and smoothly!!!!
    He is a stand up guy and cares more about his clients and puts you above all else! He proved that to us in this situation with his over and above dedication! I am speechless to this moment.
    A good travel agent leaves time for error such as a flight delay so you do not miss ground transportation. This has happened to us, BUT not since using Marc and his team!! Dreamers Travel is always on top of every detail. Attention to detail in all areas. If it is a birthday or special occasion... again, attention to detail is what they are about.
    Speaking of attention to detail . With your trip, you will receive everything organized in a folder and in an easy to carry travel pack as well. We don’t live close to Dreamers Travel but it does not matter. He can be reached by phone, he responds immediately if not available. Or can email. Response time is always immediate!!! He will happily ship your documents to you (always a nice little care package with surprises).
    TRUST ME, USE DREAMERS TRAVEL! You don’t have to be close, you can do it conveniently from where you are.. Sorry for such a long review but after big misahaps with others, I am warning everyone, learn from our lost tours and etc. ONLY USE DREAMERS TRAVEL and ENJOY YOUR TRAVELS!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Rick · Married on 05/11/2013

The Dreamer's brothers provided the most beautiful 100 foot tent that accomidated 150 guests and all vendors.......very professional, coutious, lots of work to put these things up and take down. If I ever need another tent, I will not have to look through a list of vendors. They helped us run some fishing line to hang the streamers and decor

Sent on 05/13/2013

Mark and Laura are great to work with! Our honeymoon was awesome!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Heather · Married on 10/27/2012

Before my honeymoon I had only flown once before, so I thought planning this trip was going to be a disaster! I met Jennifer at a local bridal show and talked to her about our plans. About a week later, I decided to email her because the thought of me trying to plan my honeymoon was becoming a nightmare! To my surprise, she remembered exactly who I was and where I wanted to go. That right there meant A LOT! There were some setbacks such as waiting on flights to come out, and eventually changing our resort, but Jennifer handled everything and kept me in the loop. She kept in touch about once a week to see if I had any questions or concerns. The week before my wedding she emailed me and we spoke over the phone about last minute details and questions I had. She wanted my honeymoon to be stress-free and the time of my life! Jennifer went so far as to friend me on Facebook, so I could message her if I had any problems or concerns while in the airports or the resort. My husband and I went to Cancun and had the best time!! We are even planning our trip back there later this year. We couldn't have done it without Jennifer from Dreamers Travel!!!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2012

What a great place and what great people to work with!! Each employee of Dreamer's Travel was always there to help me with my questions. Dreamer's Travel went over and beyond my expectations of a travel agent. They even threw in a bottle of wine and an embroidered bag with our names and wedding date on it! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/24/2012

We used Dreamers Travel to book a 6-day, 5 night vacation in Jamaica with three other couples. My husband and I had never travelled outside the US before, and they helped us every step of the way; making sure we had everything we needed and giving us tips for travel and our stay. We received periodic emails to remind us of important information and ensure we had answers to any of our questions. It was such a stress free vacation, I don't think I can ever book another vacation like it without Dreamers Travel.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Christine · Married on 09/29/2012

We used Dreamer's to book our honeymoon to a Sandals in Jamaica. Their price was less than that of Sandals online, and they provided us with a hotel the night after the wedding, and parking for the week. It was easy to work with them and made the trip planning extremely easy! I have never used a travel agency before, but next time we travel we will certainly be using them!

Sent on 11/10/2012

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2012

Laura and Mark Hennigan are amazing! They helped us pick the best honeymooon we ever could have asked for. From beginning to end, their service was wonderful! I would recommend them to anyone. Our honeymoon could not have been better!

Sent on 07/02/2012