Dreamers Travel, Inc Reviews

161 | Hampstead, MD

161 Reviews for Dreamers Travel, Inc

Jill · Married on 07/10/2016

We were struggling in finding a place to go after our wedding- we felt like it was just one more thing to decide and weren't exactly sure where we wanted to go. A friend referred us to Dreamer's Travel, and we went through Rachel Stouffer. We couldn't have been more pleased with the service we received. She helped us figure out what it was we were looking for in a honeymoon, and took care of all of the booking and flight information, which is the part both of us hate. The fact that we didn't have to worry about the logistics of planning our honeymoon was the best simply because we had so many other things we were worrying about/deciding, that this was a huge load off our minds. Will definitely go through Rachel again for our future vacations!

Sent on 07/21/2016
  • W

Wayne · Married on 06/24/2016

This is the third time we have used Dreamers Travel to book our trips and this was the most important as it was our honeymoon. The first two trips went so flawlessly that we knew trusting Mark was the way to go. As happened with our other trips every detail was taken care of and they also threw in extras like a honeymoon package at a hotel close to the airport to make our trip start on the right foot by being able to sleep in a little before our flight and not having to worry about a thing, all transfers and car watching taken care of by the hotel. Everything Mark had told us about the resort was spot on and it was the honeymoon of our dreams. We received some honeymoon upgrades at the resort that went smoothly and were treated like royalty. We have used Dreamers for our travels in the past and would not think of going anywhere in the future without having Mark and Laura book it for us. They took all the stress out of the honeymoon details and let us just plan the wedding of our dreams. We feel that because of their work we did have both the wedding and honeymoon we both dreamed of. Thanks Mark and Laura!

Sent on 07/11/2016

James · Married on 06/18/2016

Top Notch in every category. We worked with Rachel Stouffer, who from the very beginning was responsive and proactive with providing us with a variety of Honeymoon destinations based on our preferences and budget. She went out of her way to help us custimize the travel arrangments to our liking and even followed up with us on the day of our travel and on the day we got back! She took care of the planning of the entire trip. Its hard to find a company and an individual who provides excellent customer service and a hassel free experience but Rachel with Dreamers Travel accomplished all of this. We will definitely be contacting Rachel when planning our future trips. Thank you!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/10/2016

With Jenn's help, we chose St. Lucia and couldn't have been happier with our choice for both our honeymoon and travel agent. She was amazing, and answered every question we had regarding foreign travel, and what to do once at the resort/s. She did all the work; we gave her a budget, where we wanted to go, and she found us a great deal. We loved that she was checking in with us while there to make sure everything was ok. During the process of selecting, I emailed her a ton with questions I thought were silly, and she didn't even blink an eye; she answered every one of them. She checked us and our baggage in for both flights leaving the states, and coming back in. During our honeymoon, we already agreed that we'd use Jenn for future trips outside of the states because it was just so easy.

Sent on 06/25/2016

Rachel Stouffer was amazing! She helped us plan our honeymoon to Sandals Royal Carribean in Montego Bay. Her helpfulness and responsiveness were OUTSTANDING! She helped pick the perfect resort for us and got us the best deal possible. My husband and I had never vacationed out of the country and Rachel has us feeling confident with this new adventure! Rachel hooked us up with a free night at the Hilton right near BWI the night before our flight as part of their "honeymoon send off package" which was so amazing since we had an early flight. I highly recommend working with Rachel. We definitely will for future vacations.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Beth · Married on 05/29/2016

I was completely overwhelmed with the planning of my diy wedding that I could even begin to concentrate on finding a good deal on our honeymoon let alone visit a place we have never been to before. Mark was wonderful he helped me every step of the way and we had a wonderful honeymoon at the Ocho Rios Sandals Resort in Jamaica :D. I will definitely be using them again for our future travels.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Diana · Married on 05/28/2016

Stop looking and ask for Jen Lebrun! She was our travel agent for our Hawaii honeymoon. I LOVE HER AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER. She was very responsive, answered all the questions we had, and respectful of our honeymoon budget. She sent us goodies before our trip- collapsable cooler, packets, such as Hawaiian maps, Oahu and Kauai booklets with sticky notes of her recommended activities, restaurants, food trucks, etc. It was very helpful and we did most of the the activities she recommended and definitely tried so many food trucks and they were all A+ just like she said. My husband and I spent 5 days in Oahu and 5 days in Kauai. She highly recommended to do an "island hop". Oahu is amazing! We hiked, checked out so many beaches, ate in so many food trucks, and soaked up the sun. Kauai is beautiful! She highly recommended the NAPALI tour in Kauai and that was the best activity we've ever done. The NAPALI coast is absolutely gorgeous, It just took our breath away! Kauai is very relaxing, with lots of mountains and waterfalls to see. We did a few hikes there and then we just relaxed on the last 2 days of our stay. We love both islands And didn't want to leave Hawaii. My husband and I started checking out "indeed" for jobs while we were there. LOL. We definitely love Hawaii! Oh, and if she tells you that she recommends you renting a car...go for it. She made car rental reservations for us and We rented a car in both islands and it was worth it! THANK YOU SO MUCH Jen for everything! We had the best honeymoon and we appreciate everything that you did to make our honeymoon unforgettable. ??

Sent on 06/11/2016

Linda · Married on 05/14/2016

My husband & I just returned from our honeymoon at Sandals Emerald Bay in the Bahamas. What a fabulous time we had. We owe our gratitude and appreciation to Ms. Rachel Stouffer, of Dreamers Travel. She is a great listener who remembered us from a wedding expo we attended and knew exactly what we were looking for. She reviewed the different resorts with us to give us a feel of what we would experience. She is very knowledgeable of the resorts that she represents to include the different room choices, the events held on particular days, the variety of restaurants we could dine at and their menu; and with every question asked, we were never made to feel embarrassed. Rachel even assisted us with the various excursions that one can enjoy while away in paradise. She is a professional, she's courteous, and very prompt. She provided us with all the information and travel documents we needed for our international travel. She confirmed and reconfirmed all of our reservations prior to departure. We were even provided with a hotel room and overnight parking during our stay in the Bahamas. Having never been outside of the USA, each departure and arrival was uneventful and flowed smoothly. Needless to say, having such a great and successful experience working with Rachel and enjoying our honeymoon to the fullest, we plan to use her services and expertise for future travel.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/07/2016

Genuine, Helpful - Perfect trip!

We worked with Dreamer's travel for our anniversary trip and am so so happy that we took their recommendation for resort choice and were so excited when they were able to not only be helpful planning thing but actually save us money while doing so!

Sending us our package before the trip just made it more exciting and in every part of the process, you could tell they have a genuine interest in the success of our trip. Thank you for making our vacation special, Mark and Laura, and for the wonderful package ahead of time!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Rachel Stouffer helped us plan the perfect honeymoon! With all the stress of wedding planning, it was great to have someone to turn to who would take care of any honeymoon arrangements! She provided many options and personal insight from her own honeymoon to help us plan. The payment options were flexible and once we put down the deposit, we made payments at our leisure over the next few months until we paid everything off - it was great to have that flexibility. We stayed at Sandals La Toc and had the perfect balance - plenty of restaurants, activities, large pools, beautiful beach, while still enjoying privacy and never having to fight crowds. Rachel helped us arrange transportation, massages, and when we checked in, the sales manager came and greeted us personally -- it was a nice touch and shows that Rachel has a great relationship with the resort. They made us feel special, when the other couples checking in didn't get VIP treatment like we did! I highly recommend using Dreamers Travel and let them plan your honeymoon for you, so you can focus on the wedding and just relax once the wedding is over!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Rachel · Married on 04/16/2016

Mark was very patient and understanding with all of our requests and questions. He took the time to make sure we understood what we were booking before we signed on the dotted line. He made sure we booked what we wanted, not what was in his favor or a resorts favor. He took the time to show us every resort on every island...even just to humor us. We felt he was honest in his reviews of the places and reassured us when we had doubts or concerns. He was very responsive to emails and we always felt like we were taken care of. I would definitely recommend using Mark for any vacations or travels in our future!!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/15/2016

I took my grandmother on a surprise trip to Ireland for her 70th birthday. Rachel was amazing and helped me plan it exactly like I thought she would want. My grandmother was happy at every turn of the trip, such statements as 'nicest hotel I have ever stayed', 'I can't believe I am getting to do this', couldn't have given her this amazing experience and had these forever memories without Rachel's amazing help.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Rachel Stouffer at Dreamers Travel arranged the perfect vacation to Beaches in Turks and Caicos for our family. The pre-trip package she provided made organization for the trip very easy, and Rachel kept us informed of all logistical changes. She made herself available to us if we had any questions or needed anything during the trip. Rachel even helped to organize a special surprise for my Mom's 70th birthday while on vacation. We highly recommend Rachel to help with travel planning - she manages the hardest part of the trip planning and changes. Thank you, Rachel!

Sent on 02/12/2016

Mercedes · Married on 01/15/2016

Mark at Dreamers Travel was such an amazing support system in planning our honeymoon! We had a toss up between 3 destinations and Mark was so super helpful in helping us figure out where to go, where to stay, and what to do while we're there. Take my advice and don't do this yourself, have the help like Dreamers Travel! We traveled back home during the snow storm in late January, and even though I hadn't booked my flights thru Mark (only because I had points to use) he still reached out to my husband and I to see if we needed any help getting back home! I went to his office to get all of our paperwork before the trip and he even gave us a swag bag with so many cute and helpful items!!! You don't find companies this amazing every day, so do yourself the favor and book with Dreamers Travel :-)

Sent on 02/24/2016
  • Laisha

Laisha · Married on 12/11/2015

Last minute change...

Dreamers Travel were always ready and available for everything we contacted them for. A few months before our wedding not only did we change the venue, but another country. Mark H. accepted the challenge with no issue. We were able to get what we needed to make the trip happen. Here we are 4 years later, and ready to use Dreamers Travel services again. They are great!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Elisabeth · Married on 12/05/2015

My husband and I originally booked our honeymoon without a travel agent thought the resort's website. After meeting with Rachel Stouffer at a bridal show, I felt instantly more comfortable having her take over and handle our honeymoon plans. Rachel was incredibly knowledgeable about the different Sandals resorts and was able to help us navigate the different activities, restaurants, and not-to-be-missed activities. I highly recommend using a travel representative as it took all of the worry and stress out of the honeymoon planning process. My husband and I knew exactly what to expect when we got there and how to navigate our first international trip together and most of that was because of Rachel. We had a wonderful trip and can't wait to have Rachel help us plan our next tropical getaway at Sandals!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Molly · Married on 10/17/2015

Dreamers Travel was great to work with while planning our honeymoon. When we first met with Mark, we really had no idea where we wanted to go, except that we knew we wanted to go to a beach. Mark narrowed our options down by asking about flying time (how long of a flight and direct flight, etc.) and what type of vacation we were looking for (lots of activities vs. lots of relaxation). We (I) wanted a short, direct flight, and an all-inclusive resort that offered both relaxation and activities, so he presented us with several locations (Jamaica, Mexico, Bahamas, Dominican Republic). Once we decided on either Jamaica or Mexico, we were provided with his recommended resorts for each country. We made the decision to go to Sandals Ochi in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Everything was easy! As we got closer to the wedding and honeymoon, we were given our travel documents, which had everything we would need.
    The honeymoon package Dreamers offers is also a great bonus. Staying down by the airport the night before we left for Jamaica relieved a lot of stress and was much appreciated. This being the first time for both my husband and I flying to Jamaica and staying at a resort, I was a little nervous as what to expect. However, with all of the information we were given before we left, we felt a lot more comfortable. Thank you Dreamers (specifically Mark) for making our honeymoon planning and travels stress-free, easy and enjoyable!

Sent on 10/29/2015
  • User5581979 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I used Dreamer's travel since his parents use them all the time. Mark was our agent and he was great. The service was great and he walked us through everything. They even gave us a package of goodies before our honeymoon that had all our travel information in one place. It was very useful for the trip. They even paid for one night at the airport so that we didn't have to travel early morning to catch the flight. I would recommend them to anyone and will use them in the future.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Devin · Married on 10/03/2015

I had the pleasure of working with Dreamers Travel for our honeymoon planning, and it was far easier that I had ever imagined. I worked with both Mark and Barbara quite a bit and bugged them constantly along the way. Since this was our first time flying/traveling internationally, we weren't quite sure what to expect. From day one both Mark and Barbara were INCREDIBLY responsive...so fast it felt like I was texting with them, but this was over e-mail. I also had several questions along the way, and they were able to help point us in the right direction with each answer. We did a LOT of honeymoon research on expedia, yelp, etc. looking at reviews, and then told Dreamers Travel the resort we were looking to stay at. Within 30 minutes, they had a full itinerary ready for us (including travel to and from the airport) along with resort credits that we could use during our week stay. On top of all the e-mail communication, they also sent printed itineraries, reminders, checklists, etc. along with a goody bag that we did in fact use! They did every bit of the heavy lifting which was great because after all - we were in the middle of planning our wedding! We couldn't have asked for a better experience and even though our honeymoon is over, we will absolutely continue to use them for our vacations/getaways moving forward. If I could give Dreamers Travel more than 5 stars I would! I can't recommend them enough and thank you again!

Sent on 10/20/2015

My finance and I initial met with Mark not know where we wanted to go for our honeymoon, but that we wanted something warm and tropical. Mark did an AMAZING job finding us the perfect honeymoon that fit within our budget. At our initial meeting, he asked us things that we liked to do to get a better feel for the type of get-a-way we were looking for, what 'must-haves' we wanted, and what our budget looked like. He provided us with a variety of places we could afford and that met our criteria. Mark was also able to tell us the best features about each of the resorts he recommended. We took all the info home and made our final decision. When we met with Mark a second time, he booked all of our travel plans and took care of everything! All we had to do was show up with our passports ready to go. After all the stress of wedding planning, it was such a pleasure to have someone handle the entire honeymoon piece. Mark's knowledge of each resort was extensive and he was able to answer all our many questions. And since Mark had actually visited each resort, he shared with us all the activities, best restaurants (although all were great), and even the little resort specific activities/attractions first-time travelers may miss.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Matthew · Married on 08/25/2015

we used dreamers travel for our honeymoon and I would use them again for any vacation. The prices they show you are so reasonable and were exactly what we were looking to spend, and there was no hassle at all. During wedding planning, it was so nice to just hand this one off to someone else, and Mark and the dreamer's travel team made it so easy. We met once and sent a couple emails, and that was it! Will definitely use again!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/22/2015

My now husband and I planned our honeymoon with Mark. We had no ideas in mind, so he helped us pick a place through Sandals that was perfect for us! Everything was even more amazing than we could have imagined. We can't wait to go back for honeymoon #2!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Molly · Married on 08/22/2015

I used Dreamers Travel for both my honeymoon in Hawaii and a vacation in Italy. Both times they were excellent to work with. They took care of all the details, worked within my budget, and had lots of ideas for activities and sights to see. I worked with Rachel and she was very responsive. She was patient with my changes and made sure we had the perfect trips planned!

Sent on 01/08/2018

S · Married on 08/07/2015

My husband and I booked our trip to Sandals Ochi Beach in Jamaica with Rachel Stouffer. Our last all inclusive trip 4 years ago was booked by us and proved to be a very overwhelming experience. We wanted the guidance and help of a travel agent for our trip to Jamaica. Rachel went above and beyond everything we had expected! Our trip to Jamaica was so much more enjoyable because of all of the hard work that was done by Rachel. Every time we asked a question, Rachel gave us a prompt and informative answer. She is one of the reasons that we came back from our trip so relaxed and wanting to return to Jamaica. The next time we travel, we will be booking with Rachel at Dreamer's Travel.

Sent on 08/22/2015
  • annakay511

Anna · Married on 07/25/2015

Mark and his team at Dreamers were absolutely wonderful to work with. When my now-husband and I started planning our honeymoon online, we were overwhelmed by all the options. We really did not know where to start or what was a reasonable cost for it, we just knew what we wanted for our honeymoon. Online reviews from travel sites were all over the place. Mark was really great with helping us narrow down our options of locations and resorts to go to based on what we wanted to spend. We thought we were set on a resort and then luckily before we booked, Mark contacted us to let us know about a client who had recently returned from that resort and had a bad experience. We ended up going with another resort and location all together and our honeymoon was a DREAM! We could not have made a better choice and really appreciated all of Mark's advice and experience. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, we were very busy (as you can imagine) and could not get in to pick up our travel documents, so Mark just went ahead and mailed them to us which was perfect. The "swag" was such a nice touch and surprise!! To not have to worry about booking the flights, transfers, or anything else was just so easy. The Honeymoon Send-off package includes a hotel night stay near the airport, free shuttle ride to/from the airport from the hotel and free parking while we were gone. It made traveling so much less stressful and I would really suggest taking advantage of it!! I would absolutely recommend working with Mark and Dreamers Travel and I have already been recommending him to friends.

Sent on 08/20/2015