Dreamers Travel, Inc Reviews

Dreamers Travel, Inc 5
Dreamers Travel, Inc 6
Dreamers Travel, Inc 7

Molly · Married on 10/17/2015

Dreamers Travel was great to work with while planning our honeymoon. When we first met with Mark, we really had no idea where we wanted to go, except that we knew we wanted to go to a beach. Mark narrowed our options down by asking about flying time (how long of a flight and direct flight, etc.) and what type of vacation we were looking for (lots of activities vs. lots of relaxation). We (I) wanted a short, direct flight, and an all-inclusive resort that offered both relaxation and activities, so he presented us with several locations (Jamaica, Mexico, Bahamas, Dominican Republic). Once we decided on either Jamaica or Mexico, we were provided with his recommended resorts for each country. We made the decision to go to Sandals Ochi in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Everything was easy! As we got closer to the wedding and honeymoon, we were given our travel documents, which had everything we would need.
    The honeymoon package Dreamers offers is also a great bonus. Staying down by the airport the night before we left for Jamaica relieved a lot of stress and was much appreciated. This being the first time for both my husband and I flying to Jamaica and staying at a resort, I was a little nervous as what to expect. However, with all of the information we were given before we left, we felt a lot more comfortable. Thank you Dreamers (specifically Mark) for making our honeymoon planning and travels stress-free, easy and enjoyable!

Sent on 10/29/2015
  • User5581979 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I used Dreamer's travel since his parents use them all the time. Mark was our agent and he was great. The service was great and he walked us through everything. They even gave us a package of goodies before our honeymoon that had all our travel information in one place. It was very useful for the trip. They even paid for one night at the airport so that we didn't have to travel early morning to catch the flight. I would recommend them to anyone and will use them in the future.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Devin · Married on 10/03/2015

I had the pleasure of working with Dreamers Travel for our honeymoon planning, and it was far easier that I had ever imagined. I worked with both Mark and Barbara quite a bit and bugged them constantly along the way. Since this was our first time flying/traveling internationally, we weren't quite sure what to expect. From day one both Mark and Barbara were INCREDIBLY responsive...so fast it felt like I was texting with them, but this was over e-mail. I also had several questions along the way, and they were able to help point us in the right direction with each answer. We did a LOT of honeymoon research on expedia, yelp, etc. looking at reviews, and then told Dreamers Travel the resort we were looking to stay at. Within 30 minutes, they had a full itinerary ready for us (including travel to and from the airport) along with resort credits that we could use during our week stay. On top of all the e-mail communication, they also sent printed itineraries, reminders, checklists, etc. along with a goody bag that we did in fact use! They did every bit of the heavy lifting which was great because after all - we were in the middle of planning our wedding! We couldn't have asked for a better experience and even though our honeymoon is over, we will absolutely continue to use them for our vacations/getaways moving forward. If I could give Dreamers Travel more than 5 stars I would! I can't recommend them enough and thank you again!

Sent on 10/20/2015

My finance and I initial met with Mark not know where we wanted to go for our honeymoon, but that we wanted something warm and tropical. Mark did an AMAZING job finding us the perfect honeymoon that fit within our budget. At our initial meeting, he asked us things that we liked to do to get a better feel for the type of get-a-way we were looking for, what 'must-haves' we wanted, and what our budget looked like. He provided us with a variety of places we could afford and that met our criteria. Mark was also able to tell us the best features about each of the resorts he recommended. We took all the info home and made our final decision. When we met with Mark a second time, he booked all of our travel plans and took care of everything! All we had to do was show up with our passports ready to go. After all the stress of wedding planning, it was such a pleasure to have someone handle the entire honeymoon piece. Mark's knowledge of each resort was extensive and he was able to answer all our many questions. And since Mark had actually visited each resort, he shared with us all the activities, best restaurants (although all were great), and even the little resort specific activities/attractions first-time travelers may miss.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Matthew · Married on 08/25/2015

we used dreamers travel for our honeymoon and I would use them again for any vacation. The prices they show you are so reasonable and were exactly what we were looking to spend, and there was no hassle at all. During wedding planning, it was so nice to just hand this one off to someone else, and Mark and the dreamer's travel team made it so easy. We met once and sent a couple emails, and that was it! Will definitely use again!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/22/2015

My now husband and I planned our honeymoon with Mark. We had no ideas in mind, so he helped us pick a place through Sandals that was perfect for us! Everything was even more amazing than we could have imagined. We can't wait to go back for honeymoon #2!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Molly · Married on 08/22/2015

I used Dreamers Travel for both my honeymoon in Hawaii and a vacation in Italy. Both times they were excellent to work with. They took care of all the details, worked within my budget, and had lots of ideas for activities and sights to see. I worked with Rachel and she was very responsive. She was patient with my changes and made sure we had the perfect trips planned!

Sent on 01/08/2018

S · Married on 08/07/2015

My husband and I booked our trip to Sandals Ochi Beach in Jamaica with Rachel Stouffer. Our last all inclusive trip 4 years ago was booked by us and proved to be a very overwhelming experience. We wanted the guidance and help of a travel agent for our trip to Jamaica. Rachel went above and beyond everything we had expected! Our trip to Jamaica was so much more enjoyable because of all of the hard work that was done by Rachel. Every time we asked a question, Rachel gave us a prompt and informative answer. She is one of the reasons that we came back from our trip so relaxed and wanting to return to Jamaica. The next time we travel, we will be booking with Rachel at Dreamer's Travel.

Sent on 08/22/2015
  • annakay511

Anna · Married on 07/25/2015

Mark and his team at Dreamers were absolutely wonderful to work with. When my now-husband and I started planning our honeymoon online, we were overwhelmed by all the options. We really did not know where to start or what was a reasonable cost for it, we just knew what we wanted for our honeymoon. Online reviews from travel sites were all over the place. Mark was really great with helping us narrow down our options of locations and resorts to go to based on what we wanted to spend. We thought we were set on a resort and then luckily before we booked, Mark contacted us to let us know about a client who had recently returned from that resort and had a bad experience. We ended up going with another resort and location all together and our honeymoon was a DREAM! We could not have made a better choice and really appreciated all of Mark's advice and experience. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, we were very busy (as you can imagine) and could not get in to pick up our travel documents, so Mark just went ahead and mailed them to us which was perfect. The "swag" was such a nice touch and surprise!! To not have to worry about booking the flights, transfers, or anything else was just so easy. The Honeymoon Send-off package includes a hotel night stay near the airport, free shuttle ride to/from the airport from the hotel and free parking while we were gone. It made traveling so much less stressful and I would really suggest taking advantage of it!! I would absolutely recommend working with Mark and Dreamers Travel and I have already been recommending him to friends.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Eric · Married on 07/18/2015

My Wife and I worked directly with Rachel Stouffer to plan our Honeymoon. This was our 2nd time booking through Rachel. She was a huge help and was able to give us great advice on where to go and where to stay. So we could get the most bang for our buck. We stayed at Sandal's Regency La Toc Resort and Golf Course in Saint Lucia. It was perfect great time and we elected to do the Butler suite and they took care of all our needs and wants. Already planning vacation for next summer again with Rachel can't wait to see what she has in store for us this time.

Sent on 07/27/2015

We have booked a previous vacation through Dreamers so without a doubt we knew we would be booking our honeymoon with them as well. We don't leave for our honeymoon until November, but we are so pleased with Dreamers. We recommend them quite frequently and talk about our future trips we'd like to take that we will book through them as well. Hampstead needed a good travel agency!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Christine · Married on 07/11/2015

Dreamers Travel was one of the best finds of our wedding. From the moment we first spoke with our agent, Jen LeBrun, we knew we were in good hands. I had never used a travel agent, and thought a large travel agency may not give us a personalized approach to a trip, but that couldn't have been any further from the truth. Jen took our ideas and ran with them, beyond our wildest dreams. Thanks to Jen, we spent two wonderful weeks in Costa Rica, traveling to remote and beautiful destinations that we would not have been able to plan on our own. She scheduled ALL of our transportation, including pickup from the airport and transfer to/from all four of our hotels/resorts/properties. That alone is worth its weight in gold!! She also scheduled our in-country flight and boat ride which transferred us to one of our resorts in a very beautiful and remote region called the Osa Peninsula. She worked with us to refine an itinerary that fit our interests exactly. From there, she provided us with a very detailed breakdown of all of our properties and activities. The payment process was super easy, as were all our communications with Jen. She was incredibly responsive and SO easy to work with. Once everything was finalized, she provided us with a great beach bag that contained an envelope of tickets for all our lodging, transportation, and activities, indicating to the provider that the item was paid in full. For us, it also included details for pick up times and locations and other important items. She actually met me at my dress fitting to drop off the bag and paperwork so that I didn't have to make an additional stop that evening. When you're only a couple weeks from your wedding, that's a HUGE help!! Jen also worked with us to help us with our packing list! When it came time to embark on our adventure, she checked us into both our departure and return flights! I cannot say enough good things about Jen and Dreamers travel. We will definitely turn to her again!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Dreamers Travel not only gave me an above and beyond honeymoon, but a stress-free experience. I worked with Rachel, who was quickly to respond to my every request and delivered exactly what we wanted. When we first started planning the honeymoon, we knew we wanted all-inclusive. Rachel directed us to find the resort, location and price that was right for us. I did little work, and the vacation was flawless. There was even a snag with our reservation a month before the wedding, instead of adding stress to my life, Rachel handled the situation before I even know there were any issues, and on top of it, got us a free, upgraded sweet!! Now that's wonderful. We can't wait to go back to the resort in the future and will definitely use Dreamer's Travel again.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Karla · Married on 06/11/2015

Rachel at Dreamers Travel is wonderful! She planned our 30th anniversary trip for us. We told her what we were looking for in a vacation and she gave us some different options. She is very responsive and answered all of our questions. As it got closer to the trip she checked in with us several times to make sure we had everything we needed and that all of our questions were answered. She even checked in with us on our trip to make sure everything was going well. We had the most amazing vacation ever!! We are already consulting with Rachel to plan another trip for next year!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Tyler Therit · Married on 06/01/2015

Best vacation ever

Asked a bunch of questions to understand what we were each looking for before suggesting anything... great experience and mark took care of everything.. have already recommended them to friends!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Jen LeBrun was my Travel Agent, and she was/is amazing! I cannot say enough great things about her. Even with my guest not booking with her because think thought they were getting better deals, she was able to still get think linked into my block, and made sure that my new husband and I would not be punished for what our guest did. She even got transfers included to get our wedding license. She was fast and super sweet, I just want to hug her! She answered every question I had from travel, to tuxes. I can't thank her enough.

Sent on 03/23/2015

Sadie · Married on 02/21/2015

We had never used a travel agent before as I always book everything myself, but boy have I been missing out! My husband and I booked our (belated) honeymoon trip with Jen. She is my favorite person in the world right now! We were very indecisive about where to go, if we should do all inclusive or a cruise - just too many options. Jen was able to guide us and with her help and a lot of patience on her end we ended up booking a cruise to the Caribbean just like we wanted. The attention to all the special details that Jen had were not only helpful but meaningful to us. She took care of EVERYTHING including making sure to tell the cruise line we were celebrating our honeymoon so they would do something special for us.
    Jen also has an amazing skill i'm thankful for - she stays within your budget! We had a low and tight budget and she was able to include everything we wanted to do and needed in order to get there and enjoy our vacation. She gave us so many good options along the way and she even answered my late call the night before asking her silly questions.
    The excursions and the cruise were exactly what we had told her we wanted to experience and we are definitely keeping her as our go to person for our travels until her retirement or ours parts us!

Thank you for a wonderful experience and vacation!!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Krystle · Married on 11/01/2014

Where to even begin! I honestly can not say enough about Dreamers Travel but mostly about our travel agent herself. I think I am going to consider her a real life super hero!! Jen Lebrun was our agent with Dreamers and she was truly amazing, It all started out with a close friend referral. I thought "I am going to try the travel agent route and see what they can do for me. if it doesn't work out then I will simply figure it out myself!" The level of service that I received from the very first email was outstanding and completely sealed the deal. I explained to Jen exactly what I wanted and my exact price point. I basically said this is what I want, can you do it or not? Not only did Jen work with me to get me the best prices but she captured every single aspect of the trip that we wanted without cutting anything out!! We decided to do the Honeymoon Registry through sandals and though there were times when it was confusing a little jumbled Jen always assured me to not worry she would handle it and I had bigger and better things to worry about (like planning the wedding of my dreams) she kept me updated and made me truly feel as though there was nothing at all to worry about! Even at the resort all the way in Jamaica she kept in contact with us and made sure our stay was flawless and stress free. I have never worked with someone as dedicated as her and as long as she is a travel agent we will ALWAYS go through her! I know this may have seemed like a long post, and to be honest I have never left a review in my life lol, but I feel that it needed to pointed out and recognized! Thank you Jen! You truly are the best!!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Jackie · Married on 10/18/2014

Everything was wonderful from start to finish! Mark and his staff gave us many fantastic options for our honeymoon destination and was honest with us on each location. They didn't let us down when they told we'd have a wonderful time. It will forever be one of the most perfect times of our life.

Thank you for sending us to paradise!
    Kevin and Jackie Heffner

Sent on 11/10/2014

Anna · Married on 10/10/2014

PARADISE IS POSSIBLE!!
    Our beautiful honeymoon would not have been possible without Jen!
    Sandals was definitely the way to go for us, and right as we were about to give up Jen told us to hang tight & suddenly she had the perfect vacation!!!!
    No loose ends, all questions answered- I tell everyone I meet that perfect vacations are possible as long as Jen helps!
    Whether you're the involved hands-on planner or the sit back & sign on the dotted line planner, Jen tailors your vacation to your needs.
    From finding your perfect getaway, to checking you in for flights and into resorts, or finding the small extras that really make a vacation remarkable- Jen's the one to talk to!!!
    No matter where we go, we will always call Jen first!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Danielle · Married on 09/27/2014

Dreamers Travel was a pleasure to work with planning our honeymoon. Mark was so knowledgable with many tropical locations. It made our life easier with Dreamers travel making all our accommodations. We can't wait to book another trip through Dreamers.

Sent on 10/13/2014
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/27/2014

We found Dreamer's Travel through a family member who had recently used Rachel Stouffer to book their honeymoon, and I'm so glad we did! I have never booked through an agent before--I've always just booked my vacations on-line--but Rachel helped make things so much easier on us! We did all communication through e-mail, which was always followed by a quick response, and she helped gather a TON of information for us and even helped guide our final decision as to where to stay for our Honeymoon (we went with Sandals Regency La Toc in St. Lucia). The perks of using Dreamer's were excellent... they provided a hotel stay near the airport before our departure, pre-booked excursions for us, and she's even helping me follow through on a refund that I was promised from the hotel. I've already recommended Rachel to a few friends, and we will certainly be in touch for our next trip!

Sent on 01/11/2015

tony · Married on 08/22/2014

The name speaks for itself, my wife and I went to Ocho Rios, Jamaica and it was truly a DREAM come true. We began the process by contacting Denise Chenoweth, with Dreamers Travel inc., and that was the most work we did for our entire honeymoon. After a few phone calls with Denise describing what we wanted, which was very little information coming from us :) I think we told her we wanted blue water, warm weather and white sand haha. From that information she was able to come up with a few options but it didn't even go that far. We went to her office and after hearing her first recommendation we booked the trip! Denise and Dreamers Travel Inc. truly went above and beyond from making the reservation process simple and quick to sending us all the documents we needed, a travel bag w/ travel gear like tan lotion etc., an itinerary for the traveling and a document explaining everything we needed to pack. It was the most amazing, relaxing and beautiful experience for me and my amazing wife ;)

I highly recommend you at least giving Denise a call 443-744-1673

Denise if you see this thank you so much for the most amazing honeymoon and a lifetime of memories. Will send pictures soon :)

-Tony & Loren

Sent on 04/11/2015

Rachael · Married on 08/16/2014

Rachel was amazing! I met her a wedding exp with absolutely no idea where to go for our honeymoon. She sent us several emails with information about numerous resorts! We decided on Sandals Grande in St. Lucia! Rachel booked us first class on the way down, booked our helicopter transfer, and answered all of our questions even when she was away from work ( during the birth of her child). Rachel was fabulous to work with!! I recommended her to my cousin and he already booked his honeymoon through her!

Sent on 08/28/2014
  • florio.niehaus

Jolene · Married on 08/09/2014

Dreamers Travel did an amazing job helping us plan our honeymoon! Our agent, Rachel prepared us for everything that was required and we knew exactly what to expect! Rachel did a great job finding us exactly what we were looking for and stayed within our budget! When we met to get all of our travel documents, Dreamers had a whole packet for all that included all the information we needed to travel and about our destination. Our agent explained everything to us and made sure we understood it all! As a bonus Dreamers gave us a bottle of wine to celebrate and because we booked our honeymoon through dreamers we also received a complimentary night at the BWI Hilton and free parking for the week! This was a huge savings and we didn't have to worry about getting to and from the airport! Booking through a travel agent is definitely the way to go and you should definitely choose Dreamers and ask for Rachel!! Our honeymoon was fantastic! We had such an amazing time!

Sent on 08/18/2014