Dreamers Travel, Inc Reviews

161 | Hampstead, MD

161 Reviews for Dreamers Travel, Inc

Nick · Married on 06/10/2017

My wife and I went on a honeymoon to Croatia, Italy and Greece. We booked with Dreamers Travel through Jen. Jen provided us exceptional service, was very responsive, stayed within our budget, accommodated every request we had, and was in contact with us during our honeymoon to make sure all was well. Jen even provided us with book with every trip detail and a travel goody bag with an over the shoulder travel bag and wine in it. It was a stress free way of booking a honeymoon. I would highly recommend Jen with Dreamers Travel.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Rebeka · Married on 06/03/2017

Working with Rachel at Dreamers Travel was awesome! We knew that we wanted to go somewhere tropical for our honeymoon but we did not exactly know where. I gave Rachel a list of islands that I have heard of and she gave me her honest feedback on all of them. She mentioned things like some of the resorts being family resorts vs. some being adults only, some being more of a relaxed feel vs. some being more upbeat. Other feedback had to do with things that I would never have found with a simple Google search, like the fact that there has been a lot of construction on a particular island.

I am used to planning vacations for 15+ group of friends each summer..... That being said, I would still 100% use Dreamers Travel to book my next vacation because of the knowledge of the properties that they have, the professionalism and ease of the entire process. Rachel had everything we needed to know in a nice packet which she emailed and printed for us. The destination that we chose was Sandals Grande St. Lucian. It was AMAZING and I am so thankful that we had Rachel to plan our dream honeymoon!!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2017

We used Mark to plan our Jamaican honeymoon. He made it so incredibly easy and answered all my questions in a timely manor. He even answered an urgent question I had on a holiday!!! He was great to work with and the resort he suggested was absolutely wonderful. We had a great time. He even bought us a private transfer to the resort from the airport as a gift! We wouldn't have been able to organize a trip like that without him. They are the best!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Carameletta · Married on 05/19/2017

My husband and I booked a all inclusive resort in Playa del Carmen Mexico with Mark at Dreamers Travel. I was interested in another resort at first but Mark warned us of the bad reviews and suggested we look at some others. They were further from the airport than I cared for but Mark blessed us with an amazing car to transport us to and from the resort. We had an amazing time and we we're​ treated like royalty. My husband and I will always us Mark at Dreamers Travel for our future vacation.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Kristen · Married on 04/08/2017

Mark and Laura made planning our honeymoon a breeze. We definitely found our forever travel agents. Look no further. Dreamers Travels is the only way to go

Sent on 04/21/2017

Dreamers Travel, Inc's reply:

THANK YOU for choosing Small Businesses and Dreamers Travel, we truly VALUE your business and support and we are so glad you had an amazing time, we look forward to hearing from you in the future, Mark

Natalie · Married on 04/08/2017

I had never used a travel agency before because I always do my own planning, but I was overwhelmed with wedding planning so I contacted Dreamer's. I'm so glad I did! Mark sent me lots of options in our price range and we were able to pick exactly what we wanted for our honeymoon. We got a great price with Dreamer's with lots of other little add ons. Mark sent us some freebies and wine in the mail! I am so glad we used them - I will recommend them to others and contact them for future plans!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Donna · event on: 03/17/2017

I used this vendor to book a family vacation. Rachel was extremely knowledgeable about the resort. She helped us choose this exact resort based on our likes and dislikes. We decided to stay an extra day and she helped us through the entire booking process. I would definitely use their service again.

Sent on 04/04/2017

Karen · Married on 02/03/2017

Rachel at Dreamers Travel is the BEST! She can set-up a dream vacation for you and stays on top of the logistics and changes so that all you need to do is have fun and relax. I would highly recommend using Rachel - she is fantastic to work with and has helped us to create two memorable family vacations.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Jill · Married on 12/31/2016

I would highly recommend working with Dreamers Travel. Rachel was amazing. She made sure we got the best of everything and for the best value possible. Thanks so much for an absolutely perfect honeymoon!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Stacey · Married on 12/07/2016

Jen helped us plan an anniversary trip to Jamaica that was nothing short of amazing. We've used her several times to plan Disney trips with our kids (and she's fabulous with all things Disney), but we wanted a short grownup only vacation to celebrate our 16th anniversary. We needed to be a direct flight from Baltimore, we wanted it to be luxurious and relaxing and I didn't want to have to think at all about anything. Boy did she deliver. We stayed at Sandals Negril and the most complicated decision I had to make the entire trip was what cocktail to order. Didn't carry cash, bc you don't need to tip, most restaurants don't need reservations so we were totally free to just do what we wanted. The resort was gorgeous and the food and drinks delicious. Our only regret was that it was TOO SHORT. From outstanding service, to special anniversary treats in our room, to just plain amazing resort, this trip was spectacular. I would absolutely go back and next time we'll stay longer. Jen was extremely knowledgeable helping us know what add-ons to do without overpaying for anything. She answered every one of my questions very quickly. Even answered text when we were on site. I feel very comfortable that Jen knows exactly what we're looking for when we are planning all types of vacation, and I highly recommend her to anyone planning a family or adult get away. I cannot wait to call Jen and say - where should we go now? She's simply THE BEST.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/30/2016

Choosing a travel agent, instead of doing it ourselves, was on the best decisions we made. Dreamers was awesome and especially our Travel Agent Rachel. She went out of her way to make sure everything was handled for us, gave us the information we needed to pick the best place for us to go in regards to travel time and location, and was always honest to answer our questions. She went out of her way and checked us in for our flights both way, gave us the information we would need to get through customs and immigration, and continually checked in with us as we got closer to our honeymoon date to make sure we had everything. I would definitely use them again and how highly recommend anyone to use them! Thank you Rachel!!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Denise · Married on 10/22/2016

Mark was amazing! He helped with everything along the way. I felt so comfortable ! Provided a TON of information and told us to contact him with any and all questions. I cannot wait to book our next trip with them !

Sent on 07/11/2018

Jen · Married on 10/21/2016

Our experience with Dreamers was wonderful! It was so nice to have a company that really made our honeymoon magical. Our travel agent Rachel made sure that everything went off without any problems and set up everything for us. I will be using Dreamers for our next vacation.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Karen · Married on 10/15/2016

I did a lot of research before picking a location for my Honeymoon. I thought I had done enough, but Rachel Stouffer at Dreamers added so much more. She was great to work with and very knowledgeable about Sandals. Everything from planning, to booking, to the trip went well. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience! Rachel kept me updated throughout the whole process and answered any questions I had. I will definitely be using Dreamers Travel in the future!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Leah · Married on 10/14/2016

Planned a large group trip to the Caribbean and couldn't have done it without the help of Rachel Stouffer at Dreamers Travel! She made the process so easy and was able to accommodate everyone in our group of 30+ people. We had a fabulous vacation and can't wait to plan another trip with Rachel!

Sent on 11/10/2016
  • Dionna

Dionna · Married on 10/08/2016

Our experience with Dreamers was perfect! Our agent Rachel was the best! especially with finding alternative trip options at the last minute, due to the hurricane. We definitely plan to use them again!

-The Curries

Sent on 10/25/2016

Lisa · Married on 10/08/2016

We highly recommend contacting Mark. Mark has more information and knowledge about ALL of the resorts than any one human possible. He goes over and above to provide outstanding service. No questions go unanswered. Response time to our calls and questions were amazing. Mark took care of all of our questions, concerns, and most of all needs. We have already planned our next trip and Mark will be handling all of the details for us. This was one amazing experience. All of the recommendation, advice, guidance made this experience like no other. Mark, thanks so much for all you did to ensure we had the best possible experience.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Brooke · Married on 10/02/2016

We went through Mark for our honeymoon to Saint Lucia and a trip to Jamaica previously and the service was amazing !! He is very quick to respond back with any questions! He was and still is always in contact with us!! He even emailed us to see how our trip was!! He found us a trip that was affordable and fun!!! We wouldn't use any other travel agency because they actually care!!! We are so appreciative of all Dreamers has done for us!! We even used his son Kevin for our wedding tent and accessories and they all were absolutely great !! We highly recommend them for all you need!! We are looking forward to book our next trip with Mark!!! Thank you guys again!!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/01/2016

Our trip was amazing start to finish, and by start I mean from the first conversation with our agent about planning a trip. We were able to give Jen LeBrun a price that we would like to stay close to and things that we would like to try and a few location ideas and we let her come back to us with 3 viable options. She did a great job planning a trip for us. The first location that we picked we planned to book turned out to be under construction during the time frame we would be there and she quickly alerted us and had a 2 back up options ready for us to review to change, this was very efficient and was no stress to us. After final payment and a short time before our trip Jen presented us an organized and through packet of all that we needed to have a successful trip, all our documents, contact information for each service needed all together in a perfect packet with two luggage tags and a honeymoon bag! This packet was our lifeline and stayed with us start to finish to reference as needed, and we needed it.
    The resort she selected for us was wonderful and we had an amazing time. Before we returned home we were already thinking about when we might be able to travel again. When we do, we are calling on Jen!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Jen, our travel agent, did an absolutely amazing job at helping us plan our honeymoon! Based on our requests she came up with multiple options and had them to us extremely quickly. She was available all the time. We had one small problem with one of our tours while we were on the honeymoon and contacted Jen once and she had it fixed immediately. I would highly, highly recommend using Jen and Dreamers travel for your honeymoon planning. I will be using them for additional vacations in the future for sure!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Lindsey · Married on 09/03/2016

We loved our experience with Dreamers Travel, our travel agent Rachel Stouffer was so warm, caring and knowledgable. She listened to what we wanted in a honeymoon and made our dreams come true! We loved the security of knowing that if we needed anything she would be there to help us. Don't hesitate, contact her today! You won't regret it!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2016

I traveled In July 2016 with my husband to the Barcelo Bavaro Adults Only resort in Punta Cana. Rachel at Dreamers helped us plan our trip. She made sure all of the details of the trip were attended to. Thanks to her persistence, we were upgraded to a beautiful suite upon arrival. I would definitely recommend Dreamers Travel, especially Rachel Stouffer.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Joy · Married on 07/22/2016

I found Dreamers at a wedding expo, and from that moment on, Rachel Stouffer was informative and helpful with every step of planning our honeymoon. We decided on Sandals in St. Lucia and have absolutely no regrets. It was perfect and were already dreaming about our next trip back to a Sandals resort, of course using Rachel's help to plan it again! Thank you Rachel and Dreamers Travel for all you did to make our honeymoon exceed all of our expectations, including setting up a BWI hotel, parking, and all transfers!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Jill · Married on 07/22/2016

Where do we even begin?! Richie and I had an AMAZING, once in a lifetime honeymoon at Sandals Grande in Saint Lucia. Without the help and expertise from Mark and Laura, we would not have gone on this wonderful trip or made the memories that we did. Mark and Laura were beyong accommodating, helpful and provided great recommendations from start to finish. We put our trust in them and it really paid off. With any hiccups we experienced throughout our trip, they were there to help us. We could never get that type of service if we booked through a website. For any of our future travel needs, I will always choose Dreamers Travel. Using them was stress and worry free! It was wonderful working with a group of people who truly care about you and want you to have the most wonderful time possible on vacation. This was our first time traveling out of the country. They were super helpful with figuring out our travel documents and airport procedures. We can not thank you both enough. We are beyond grateful for you assistance!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Kirsten · Married on 07/16/2016

Initially we booked and began planning our honeymoon on our own. Then my mom called me from a bridal expo saying she had met an incredible woman who was passionate about the Sandals location she knew my husband and I were going to visit. We exchanged information and ended up transferring our reservation to Dreamers Travel with Rachel.

BEST DECISION EVER.

Rachel made the entire process of planning every detail of our dream honeymoon an absolute breeze. She helped us plan our excursions and helped ensure we had reservations at all of the restaurants we knew we wanted to visit. She made sure we were well taken care of. The trip was an absolute blast and we were able to completely relax in paradise thanks to Rachel's hard work. We will definitely be booking our next vacation through Rachel and can't wait to get back to paradise!

Sent on 08/01/2016