Dreamcatcher Stationery Reviews

Dreamcatcher Stationery 4
Dreamcatcher Stationery 5
Dreamcatcher Stationery 6

Britney · Married on 11/03/2018

I am so happy with Dreamcatcher Stationary for creating our beautiful wedding invitations!!!! From start to finish Teaira was a BLESSING to work with. She really set the tone for our wedding and I couldn’t be happier her finished product. Just the envelopes alone were so beautiful that when we mailed them, the person helping us at the post office called people in from the back to come look at our beautiful invitations! Teaira truly has a gift of bringing your wedding vision to life and takes the time to understand your needs before She starts designing. She even has a full service offering called “branding your wedding” and I can’t wait to see the beautiful day of stationary she’s creating!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Dreamcatcher Stationery's reply:

You're so sweet! I'm so happy I was able to design exactly what you were looking for. Your rich color palette for your fall wedding made it easy to provide you with something beautiful. I cannot wait to carry the theme throughout your wedding day stationery.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Work

I used Dreamcatcher Stationery for my invitations, programs, and directional signs. I loved everything they designed for me. Teaira helped me with my initial design for my invitations. Several of my guests told me they were the most beautiful invitations. We used the same design for the programs and directional signs which created such an elegant look for or ceremony and reception. I would highly recommend using Dreamcatcher Stationery. Teaira is such a gem to work with and her creativity is amazing!!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Sheri · Married on 08/04/2018

I used to be a wedding planner in NYC so I've worked with a ton of vendors and have very high standards. Working with Dreamcatcher Stationary was INCREDIBLE! One of the best invitation vendors I've worked with! Teaira is not only talented when it comes to design but she also stays within budget and has a seamless process that has no room for errors. She created a modern geometric themed invitations and programs for my wedding that I got tons of compliments on! HIGHLY recommend :) Thank you so much Teaira!!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Dreamcatcher Stationery's reply:

Sheri, you were sucha joy to work with! Thank you for allowing me to take your vision and execute. As always please let me know if you have any other stationery needs in the future. Best wishes to you and your new hubby!

Kay · Married on 05/05/2018

I worked with Teaira to create the stationery for my daughter's wedding. She was knowledgeable, creative and timely every step of the way. She was able to take our vague ideas and turn them into a beautiful design.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Rebecca Corey · Married on 05/05/2018

Beautiful invitations

Teaira was great to work with! She created several beautiful options for our invitations and programs, and helped us with a special request to help design our seating chart. She was also very helpful and honest with what options would be best to stay within our budget. Would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Dreamcatcher Stationery's reply:

Rebecca, thank you so much for trusting me to work with your mom to create something beautiful for you. You all were amazing to work with and super easy going! :-)

-Teaira

Antonia · Married on 04/14/2018

I could not be more thankful for Teaira! She was the most responsive and helpful person you could ask for! When I first started my wedding stationary process I had such a small idea on what I wanted to do. When I met Teaira she already had ideas and sampled that she thought would fit my personality. She designed a unique monogram for us to use and it was the highlight of everything on the wedding. All of our guests loved the design! I am so thankful I went with Teaira because she went above and beyond in everything she did!

Sent on 07/06/2018
    Dreamcatcher Stationery 7
    Dreamcatcher Stationery 8
    Dreamcatcher Stationery 9
    Dreamcatcher Stationery 10
    Dreamcatcher Stationery 11
    Dreamcatcher Stationery 12

Dreamcatcher Stationery's reply:

Antonia, I thoroughly enjoyed working together on this! I'm so grateful for clients like you that trust the process. Your decision to go with a classic, letterpress and monogram combo was perfect for your venue, and it's definitely one of my favorites to date. Wishing you a happy and successful marriage!

Ebony · Married on 04/14/2018

Working with dream catcher was amazing! She custom created our monogram that was a HIT! Especially our floor monogram! Our guests are still talking about it!! Everything was very simple working with her... very efficient! We were so pleased to work with her! And can’t wait to work with her again!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Dreamcatcher Stationery's reply:

Ebony, I'm incredibly honored to have been a part of your day! You all were amazing to work with and I'm glad the stationery (especially the monogram) was such a big hit. I hope to work with you again!

Adrianne · Married on 11/04/2017

Teaira was great to work with! Being a bride overwhelmed and overworried she really was able to sort through my indecisiveness and come up with beautiful designs that were custom for my wedding. She provided me with wedding invitations, programs, and escort cards. She made a crest that we were able to incorporate into our monogram and uplighting! All of my guests are still talking about the quality of all of my stationary from start to finish! Dreamcatcher stationery really set the standard for me and I will be sure to use this company again for my future events!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Dreamcatcher Stationery's reply:

Adrianne thank you so much for the kind words! I had such a good time branding your wedding. Thank you for believing in the vision and trusting me to produce something unique for you. Designing your stationery was definitely one of my favorites to date--especially the monogram.

Sylvetrice · Married on 10/21/2017

Dreamcatcher Stationery was awesome to work with. At times I made so many changes, but Teaira was always professional and made changes with no problem. She was always prompt when it came to responding and the final monogram was what I expected! A pleasure working with.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Dreamcatcher Stationery's reply:

Sylvetrice, it was an honor to create your stationery, especially the custom monogram! I loved seeing it on the dance floor and cake. Thank you all for being so responsive and helping the process go so smoothly. Best wishes to you and Charlotte!

Nickie · Married on 10/21/2017

I had an amazing experience working with Dreamcatcher Stationary! I am extremely picky, and I was very happy with Teaira's work. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and understood exactly what I wanted. Teaira was able to do a great job with very little notice. She truly went above and beyond. I highly recommend using Dreamcatcher.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Dreamcatcher Stationery's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Nickie! It was a pleasure serving you and providing you with escort cards for your big day. Please keep me in mind for any other stationery needs. Wishing you a happy and blessed marriage.

Karen · Married on 09/15/2017

Teaira was an absolute pleasure to work with. Going into the process I had very little insight to what I wanted. Tearia listened to what I like and didn't like and came up with a design concept that both my fiancee and I loved. She also offers a fantastic white glove option where she assembled and mailed all of the invitations for us which ended up being an absolute blessing because there is no way we could have done it without her! I look forward to working with her again on other paper products for my wedding!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/02/2017

Dreamcatcher Stationery was amazing!! Out of all the stationery companies that I contacted, Teaira responded to me the quickest. She met with me in person to discuss all of the stationery options, and was able to design an invitation suite that fit my overall wedding theme. She also worked quickly, as I needed them in a short amount of time. I had a positive response from family and friends once they received their invites. Loved working with Dreamcatcher Stationery!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/02/2017

From conception to completion, Dreamcatcher Stationery exceeded all of my expectations - And I am not the easiest to please. I could not have been more impressed with my wedding invitations and I received several compliments about them from my guests. I appreciate the professionalism and responsiveness from the owner, Mrs. Teaira Abston as well. Dreamcatcher Stationery truly set the tone for my wedding and I would absolutely recommend this company for all your stationery needs.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Cindy · Married on 11/05/2016

Service was amazing and my invitations came out perfect!!! It was amazing not having to stress about invitations!! I would highly recommend Dreamcatcher stationery !! I didnt know what I wanted and she was able to put something together and my Fiance and I loved it !!! Thank you soo much

Sent on 08/02/2016

Dreamcatcher Stationery's reply:

We appreciate the warm words! Thanks for allowing me to be creative and for being such an easy couple to work with.

Kelsie · Married on 09/16/2016

Teaira was an absolute pleasure to work with! From beginning to end, she was responsive, knowledgeable, and flexible when it came to the design process. She was able to take our wants & needs list (which was probably very unclear at first) and create an amazing product that was still respectful of our budget. Invitations are a guest's first taste of what your wedding will be like and what she created for us perfectly captured the atmosphere of our big day. As a bride and wedding professional myself, I will recommend her to all of my friends and clients!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Dreamcatcher Stationery's reply:

Kelsie-- Thank you so much! I love working with easy going brides who have an eye for gorgeous things. Providing service to another wedding professional made it even more special. I hope to work together again in the future, and best wishes to you and husband.
  • User5520627 · 2+ years ago

I loved working with Teaira of Dreamcatcher Stationary. She listened to our ideas and implemented them perfectly into our save the dates. I'm looking forward to a another seamless process with her for my wedding invitations.

Sent on 03/18/2016

Courtni · Married on 04/16/2016

Teaira did a beautiful job designing my invitations. I am absolutely in love with them! She was very responsive to my questions, and always made recommendations about what would be best. She is so sweet, has a great personality, and is very easy to work with. Best of all, everything was done on time! I will definitely be recommending her to anyone who requires her services!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Dreamcatcher Stationery's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Courtni! I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to design your invitation suite. I hope the little details, like the stationery that Dreamcatcher Stationery provided, makes your wedding day memorable. Please do not hesitate to reach out for any other stationery needs. :-)

Sabrena · Married on 10/10/2015

Teaira is a wonderful person to work with. I provided her my vision and she brought it to life with a quick turn around. I definitely recommend her for all of your stationary needs!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Sabrena,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure creating your welcome cards for your out of town guests. I appreciate you trusting Dreamcatcher Stationery to provide a touch of detail to your special day! Please be sure to reach out if you or your friends/family need stationery for any occasion.
    Congrats again!

Best Wishes,
    Teaira Abston

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

From the beginning, Teaira was super responsive and attentive, being able to answer all my questions and provide Recommendations (which is difficult since I’m very picky!). Our save the dates came out AMAZING and Teaira was able to capture the essence of our wedding theme - all of our guests loved them! I will definitely be using this company again and I would absolutely recommend this company for all your stationery needs.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Dreamcatcher Stationery's reply:

Nicole, I'm so happy you loved your save the dates because I had so much fun creating them. I look forward to working with you for more of your wedding stationery needs.

Jocelyn · Married on 10/13/2017

Fast turnaround time, very professional, and genuinely interested in creating a product her clients love!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Dreamcatcher Stationery's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! You two were amazing clients to work with. Sending many blessings your way.