Dreamcatcher Photography Reviews

9 | Independence, OH

9 Reviews for Dreamcatcher Photography

Lisa · Married on 06/07/2014

Krissy did an amazing job on my son's wedding! I'm picky so that is saying a lot. Thank you, Krissy!

Sent on 06/30/2014

crystal · Married on 10/19/2013

Kim and Krissy of Dreamcatcher Photography did a Trash the Dress session for me and they were AMAZING!!!!! Not only did they come up with more creative photo ideas than I could ever find on pinterest but they even brought a prop chair that was awesome! I had a total last minute change of location AND date and they were more than willing to be flexible with me, changing their own schedules to make sure they could meet my needs. Nothing beats that kind of service! I dragged these poor girls through the mud, in the cold, and kept adding more and more photo requests. They never even hesitated. The photos are perfect, exactly what I wanted, and the whole session was a blast! I will never book with anyone else! Thank you so much Kim and Krissy! What you did meant the world to me!

Sent on 10/22/2013

alaina · event on 10/10/2013

Put our Daughter at ease immediately so she was able to enjoy her Senior pictures! We are looking forward to our next photography session-highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Stephanie · Married on 08/17/2013

Kim did my wedding pictures and she was nothing short of amazing!! I was asked beforehand if i had any ideas of shots that I wanted and I told her my ideas and they just ran with them. Every location we were at they came up with different ideas and wouldn't stop themselves until we had the perfect picture! I've been in alot of weddings and I do have to say that she really was one of the best to work with. Every question I had after the wedding she answered very quickly and she really helped me out alot.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Jen · Married on 06/28/2013

Kristina did our engagement pictures and she will be doing our wedding. She was absolutely amazing and so much fun to work with. She made us feel so comfortable and in control of our own pictures. I highly recommend her and can't wait to work with her at our wedding!!

cristin · Married on 06/21/2012

Kim is an awesome photographer we would recommend her to anyone and for any event. Our wedding pictures were perfect! She exceeded our expectations and am thankful we get to relive our wedding day through each picture she captured.

• User3581455 · event on 05/12/2012

Dreamcatcher Photography was very professional, prompt and the final product was beyond anything I could have imagined. I would recommend Dreamcatcher to anyone.

Sent on 10/04/2013

Chelsee · Married on 09/20/2011

Kristina did our engagement photos and I cannot say enough good things about her! She made us feel so at ease and she had a lot of really great ideas. Our photos are beautiful and I will cherish then forever.

Taylor · event on 02/01/2011

I would recommend this talented to photographer at any event, any time and an location. I was extremely satisfied with my Boudoir photoshoot!! The photographer made the atmosphere very comfortable and exciting. Even though nervous at first to be shown in minimal clothing, I was eased and able to be myself because of the relaxing atmosphere and friendly attitude. I had so much and can't wait to work with this photographer again! Very pleased!

Sent on 10/14/2013