Dream Weddings & Events, LLC Reviews

10 | Cleveland, OH

10 Reviews for Dream Weddings & Events, LLC

10 Dream Weddings & Events, LLC Reviews

Natalie · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Kim this summer for our wedding. She gave me her personal phone number to reach out whenever I needed anything, and she handled all the last minute details so I didn't have to. She provided me with a day-of attendant who helped me get ready and stay sane before the pictures. She honestly cares about the spiritual and mental health of the couple as she walks them through this busy stage.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Dream Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you Natalie! It was our pleasure to be able to be a part of your special day. You guys were awesome couple (and family) to work with. May God continue to bless you all with health, strength and increase.

Letha · Married on 07/01/2018

It was a wonderful experience working with Kimberly. I was trying to plan a bridal shower for my daughter in Ohio. I live in another state. After one conversation with Kim, I knew she was the one. I thought I knew what I wanted, but Kim took my few ideas and turn them into a beautiful shower. My daughter and I walked into a beautiful shower with an enchanted theme. My daughter knew we were planning a shower but she didn't have any details. Kimberly took the shower to another level. Thanks Kim for your professionalism and flexibility. I look forward to working with you again.

Sent on 04/16/2018
    Dream Weddings & Events, LLC 1
    Dream Weddings & Events, LLC 2
    Dream Weddings & Events, LLC 3

Dream Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your rave review! We are happy you are pleased with our services. It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to working with you in the future.

Nichole · Married on 04/27/2018

Kim Dream Weddings & Events came all the way from Cleveland, Ohio to Sewell, New Jersey to plan our event. God To My Rescue Ministries First Annual
    Women Spring Banquet. She did a fantastic job planning, directing & organizing! We could not have had a more successful event without her. I thank God to this day for her.

Sent on 05/11/2018
    Dream Weddings & Events, LLC 4
    Dream Weddings & Events, LLC 5
    Dream Weddings & Events, LLC 6

Dream Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you Nichole. It was a pleasure working for you. Your guests all seemed to have enjoyed themselves. Please consider us for your future events, we'd be more than happy to assist you again.

Kimberly · Married on 02/17/2018

Are you planning your wedding? If so, STOP!!! I know the perfect planner who will get the job done and make it one of your most memorable experiences!!! Kimberly Mack has a great eye for detail. Her creative abilities can exceed your expectations. Just take a look at this video... #DreamWeddings Kimberly Mack is your planner!!!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Dream Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you Kimberly. It has been a pleasure working with you.

melissa · Married on 06/17/2016

AMAZING! always available/ creative/ expert in the industry! made it possible for us both to get the things we wanted. Handle all issues that unexpectedly came up with a positive attitude. Kim is the planner you want to help keep your stress level down. Can't imagine what we would have done without her!!! Thank you! Thank you!!

Michelle · Married on 06/20/2015

Kim Mack of Dream Weddings and Events helped make my vision a reality. She took the time to really understand what I wanted for my wedding day and was very helpful with getting all the vendors on the same page. Ms. Mack has a good network of vendors that she has worked with and made great recommendations for services, such as my florist and makeup artist. I was thrilled with my wedding and couldn't be happier!!

Shlana · Married on 12/14/2006

We got married in 2001. Kim was very helpful with planning suggestions and implementation on our wedding day. She was very professional and personable. She made all my party feel appreciated and welcome and staved off a few disasters. So glad we chose her as our planner.

Kimberly made my dream wedding come true. We thank her for unique and beautiful ideas.

maria · Married on 07/16/2016

Kimberly gives great ideas and has a good listing ear for what ever you have to say