47 Reviews for Dream Weddings By Shahida

User Photos
Photos

Shahida picked the perfect name for her business! Not only was Shaihda one of the most genuinely nice people I have ever met but My husband and I loved the inventory she had and how she was so willing and able to help us plan our special day. From our understanding she has over 20 years experience and it shows, thank you so much Shahida for truly adding to our special day! Highly recommend using her and her beautiful inventory.

Profile Picture Sophia, 6/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Shahida Aunty did the decorations for my mehndi and barat. She was very professional and helpful throughout the planning process and made sure that everything was well put together and perfect. We loved the decorations. My family and I couldn't have don't it without her. I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Aliza, 8/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Shahidha did a fantastic job for my daughters wedding... Everyone loved it .. Each and every event ( Sangeet, wedding, reception) was beautifully decorated and professionally done . I would highly recommend Shahidha to all ...

Profile Picture Prabha, 9/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake

Shahida Aunty did such a PERFECT JOB for my Sangeet, Wedding and Reception!! I walked into every venue and immediately had tears of joy in my eyes because everything was how I always envisioned my wedding to be! Shahida Aunty puts so much effort and pays attention to every little detail in the decor that everything just looked so grand and mesmorizing! All the guests were so amazed!! True to her company name, Shahida Aunty really created my DREAM WEDDING!! Trust me, she is so easy to work with and will make your dream wedding come true too!!

Profile Picture Arthi, 9/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Excellent service with passion and sincerity. Loved it!

Profile Picture Dilara, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Shahida pays attention to every detail. She was a pleasure to work with and went out of her way to get elements to make our vision complete! She did the decor for our mehndi and wedding and we loved all of it! We would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Ayesha, 5/29/16, 1 Review
4.7

We had a wonderful experience with Shahida for my daughter's mehndi and wedding. She took on the task as if it was her own. It gave me piece of mind owning she was in charge and I trusted her to do her very best. We got lots of compliments on the décor and arrangements thanks to her work.

Profile Picture User7237532, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I would like to genuinely say Thank you so much for the amazing work that Shahida Khan
have done for us our family is also very happy.
You have used your talent and methods to make such unique designs and extremely classy .
Thank you so much for giving us lifetime memories and making it possible.May God always grant you success.
Athar Kazmi
05_01_16

Profile Picture Syeda, 5/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Shahida went above and beyond what was asked of her. Her services were exceptional; she exhibited a highly professional and courteous manner all throughout our time with her. She is very friendly and easy to work with. She took our wishes into account and provided us with her own professional recommendations as well. The end result was absolutely stunning. I would highly recommend her services to anyone.

Profile Picture Aniq, 8/2/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

It was great doing business with Shahida she is awesome to work with she works according to your budget she is very accommodating and understanding me and my family were very happy and satisfied with her services

Profile Picture User5021505, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I have nothing but absolute great words to say about Shahida.
She makes you feel very comfortable to work with and has a big heart in what she does. Shahida is very trustworthy, very kind, and understanding decorator. She is such an admiring person/decorator. She is not just a wonderful decorator but also very talented in her passionate as being a decorator. She is committed to working with you from start to finish with her beautiful lavish event ideas even if she has to stay up all night putting things together. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you have done, from trusting me in renting your expensive wedding assembles and for making my brothers wedding day become so elegant and so perfect. You have ben such a wonderful person to work with. I highly recommend you to anyone looking for a passionate decorator.

Rondk

Profile Picture Rondk, 12/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Shahida, is a true professional helping me with my event. Her flexibility in and options that she gave for my event made our day so wonderful. The choices of products and services are really so good. With prompt follow up and her helping nature to community she redeems her to be one of the best decorators in metroplex

Profile Picture Sowmya, 10/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

First of all I would like to say Thank you to Shahida.
She has very good customer service and she is very good at giving ideas and advising you on how you can decorate it.
I've rented decoration Items from Shahida for my daughter's half saree ceremony and those are in perfect condition and it made my daughter function more success.
She was so help full on giving me the Decoration Items earlier and at the same time she is very flexible. I would recommend her to my friends.

Thanks,
Neethu

Profile Picture Sunitha, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I had my daughters half saree ceremony.
Shahida had done an awesome job.

Not only she gave me great ideas but made sure everything was implemented with her cast and crew.
My guests were awestruck by the event where Shahida played a very important role.

I would recommend her to people who wants perfect party with great decorations.

Siri.

Profile Picture Siri, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

WOW! I can't thank Shahida, from Dallas Dream Weddings, enough. She made my daughter's wedding so beautiful and took so much pressure off of me. She is an Angel in disguise as a "Wedding Planner". She is an excellent wedding planner and super reliable, she exceeded my expectation . I was impressed with her kindness, quick creativity and experience. Not only did she put together a spectacular wedding stage, but helped me with so many wedding arrangements in matter of hours that I could not have done within days...such as floral, center pieces, cake, videography, wedding favors.. and the list goes on.

My Family and guests were amazed with how beautiful the wedding hall looked and were totally impressed with Shahida's ability to put together such an amazing decor, and transform a simple restaurant hall into an elegant wedding venue. Photos came out phenomenal because of such an elegant backdrop and beautiful stage. Furthermore, Shahida's personal and professional contacts are priceless, without her guidance my daughter's wedding cake would not have been possible. along with several other key wedding arrangements.

Shahida is an amazing wedding planner and I would highly recommend her to anyone, even to those who may feel that they do not have enough time because Shahida can make it all happen for you as you desire. I can tell you without a doubt .... she can get things done even when challenges seems insurmountable!!
Zulikha Hussain

Profile Picture Zulikha, 6/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Shahida was absolutely wonderful to work with. Not only did she work within our budget, she went above and beyond to provide extra products and services to make sure my wedding was beautiful. She replied immediately to any questions but was flexible and patient with us as well. I loved that she came during the event to make sure everything was going perfectly. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Ailah, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Before I met Shahida, I was a little worried that I wouldn't get the beautiful stage I wanted for my wedding reception. But after I met with her and she assured me of all the wonderful decor she could provide, I was immediately hooked. While planning a wedding is a very hectic time for a bride, she took away all my worries and made everything very easy and absolutely perfect for me. Shahida was very attentive to what I wanted and she was more than reliable in keeping me informed and up-to-date about her services.

When I entered my reception hall, I can't even begin to describe how beautiful she decorated my stage! Everything was absolutely stunning and beautiful. I was speechless. The beautiful ivory and gold colors she used matched perfectly with my dress....It will definitely be a memory to hold dear to my heart forever.

And the best part of it all was that she gave me a very affordable price... definitely the best price around town! I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family, and I will definitely be using her again if given the chance.

Profile Picture Mostafa, 6/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

She was very easy to deal with. Great price negotiation!!

Profile Picture User3889624, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ms.Shahida Kan wow I love she did at my wedding and the fact that she worked around my budget made her even more wonderful I would reccomend her she was excellent!

Profile Picture User4460202, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Shahida Khan from Dallas Dream Wedding was incharge of decorating the Indian wedding for my sons. She did an awesome job and everyone from the party enquired about the decor. She had a back stage, entrance and table/chair decoration with apt lighting. This was a traditionally event and the decor went well with the event. She has creative ideas and has attention to details. She arranged for an Indian "Jula"(swing for two persons) which is hard to find here in United states. I have used her decoration services in the past and was happy with it, so went with her again. She added lots of decoration items for very nominal charge. I would recommended user her services again and recommend to other as well.

Profile Picture arati, 7/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

Shahida Khan from Dallas Dream weddings did an excellent job at my wedding. She is very professional and at the same time her service is great. She is one wedding planner that you can totally count on and she won't let you down. She has years of experience doing wedding and she know what she is doing. She consult her clients with every details so you won't be surprised at your wedding day. She made sure that my wedding day was a very special one and she did. Thank you Shahida. Cannot thank you enough for what you have done :)

Profile Picture A., 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

Shahida made the wedding decorations one less thing we were stressing over. She discussed what options and suggestions we had and it ended up beautiful. We both loved her work and would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kawa, 6/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Great Designs, and very helpful and reliable. My stage was setup well in advance of time. This was also reflected in the Cake and Photography services provided through Shahida's network.

Profile Picture Mubeen, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Cake

Shahida Aunty was extremely supportive, helpful, and provided 110% of her commitment. I highly recommend her to anybody looking to plan a wedding or any other event. she worked with my budget and went above and beyond.

Profile Picture Shomaila, 5/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

As soon as I entered the hall, I was taken aback by the gorgeous decoration and lighting. It was like a fairytale. Everything was just perfect. More beautiful and enchanting than I was expecting. Wouldnt change a single thing about that night! So much effort was put in and attention to detail was given! Made my day so special!! :)

Profile Picture Nimra, 3/23/13, 1 Review