7 Reviews for Dream Flowers

Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

Lana was simply incredible! She impressed us so much at every stage of the process. Read on for more detail but in short - amazing at her craft, very fair on price, super flexible and easy to work with, and a rock star on the day of the wedding.

First, at our initial consultation, it was obvious she approaches flowers with an intensity I wouldn’t expected. She had a bunch of flowers in her workshop that she was experimenting with to see how they dried over time. She also had an endless number of different wedding flower styles that helped us pinpoint what we were looking for.

We don't know anything about wedding flowers, but we came away confident we were getting good prices. She was quick to volunteer cheaper flower choices. And she had so many free elements, leftovers from previous weddings that she included for free.

She was perfectly patient and flexible as we made last minute changes as we completely switched table configurations and numbers and changed our plans.

And finally on the day of the wedding, she rocked. We didn't have a coordinator, so Lana was the primary person representing our vision, and she crushed it. There was no fuss, and we didn't need to do anything and Lana was seemingly everywhere - arranging the ceremony, arranging various tables, straightening bouquets and refreshing corsages. On a day when a lot is on the line and you want everything to go perfectly - you want Lana on your team.

Profile Picture FaithandGarret, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Lana was a dream to work with. She was so kind and considerate of my crazy wedding brain. I changed my flower design and choices 3 times and she remained calm and supportive the entire time. Lana also made sure that I didn't have anything to worry about on the day of the wedding. She did all setup and cleanup and made sure everything was exactly how I envisioned it would be. She was the most wonderful vendor. I would highly recommend her to everyone.

Oh, and of course the final product was so beautiful and everything I dreamed it would be.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/22/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Lana from Dream Flowers was a pleasure. Her passion for flowers comes through in everything she does. It was inspiring to work with someone who cares so much. Lana did all of my flowers for the wedding, making the ceremony and the reception beautiful. Even my wedding coordinator and caterer both remarked on how wonderful my flower lady was. ;) She is also very organized -- we met 2x to discuss the vision for the flowers and talk through the specific arrangements. She let me know the day she had purchased the flowers, so I knew that there was nothing to worry about. Lana is very creative and provided a lot of wonderful recommendations, crafting beautiful and unique decor for the welcome table, escort card table, in addition to the bouquets and the table center pieces. Thank you, Lana, for making our day so memorable.

Profile Picture rachel, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lana created the bouquets for me and the bridesmaids. They were absolutely stunning and far exceeded my expectations. My order was small ($500) so I was afraid that no florist would even take my business. Lana came through not only to meet my budget, she also created these GIANT bouquets which looked 10 times the price I paid. Thank you Lana! I am so grateful for you making my wedding a memorable day!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/24/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lana was fabulous!! She listened and created exactly what I wanted. Her attention to detail is wonderful.

Profile Picture Meca, 12/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Svetlana, the founder of Dream Flowers, is not only a very talented professional but also a very linear and easygoing person. She rearranged the desired look several times without any doubt. Every time it was as good as it could be. She is the one you could rely on and fully trust, understanding she is the best in what she does.

Profile Picture Natalia, 9/5/10, 1 Review