Dream DJ Entertainment Reviews

20 | Bohemia, NY

20 Reviews for Dream DJ Entertainment

20 Dream DJ Entertainment Reviews

Paula · Married on 10/28/2017

No one was sitting down at our Portuguese-Italian-INDIAN fusion wedding... everyone was on the dance floor. For days all I heard from our guests, family, and friends was that they had SO much fun and so much of that was thanks to Chris and his DJ. It was the most perfect balance of allllllll the music my husband and I, and our families love. You guys are the best! thanks again

S · Married on 05/21/2016

Mr. Chris Rallo and his staff were all very professional. DreamDJ Entertainment has our highest recommendation. MC Chris, Brian the DJ and Bam Bam the Percussionist truly made our son and daughter-in-laws wedding, the wedding of the year. All of our recommended music was played and our guests enjoyed themselves. Chris kept our guests on the dance floor and entertained. The photo booth was also a big hit. DreamDj Entertainment is truly the best.

Cassandra · Married on 04/30/2016

Chris was amazing to work with!! He walked us through the planning process and was very willing to accomodate pretty much any request we had. He made himself available any time we needed to make a payment or have meetings when it was convenient for us which was amazing because I work in retail and have a crazy schedule to do things with. At the wedding he was very energetic and kept the party going. What I love the most is that he treated us like we were his best friends, always greeted me with a hug and kiss on the cheek and has continued to keep in touch with us since the wedding!! He truly made our wedding memorable!!

Jessica · Married on 04/01/2016

Chris and his team at Dream DJ were awesome!!
    We had such an amazing time at our wedding and everyone raves about how great the music was!

-Jessica & Mike

Jenna · Married on 03/19/2016

couldn't be happier with our DJ pick!! All of our guests were on the dance floor all night!! They did such a great job and really listened to what we wanted!! The MC did a great job and really got all of our guests pumped ... The music was exactly what I asked for .. I don't think We stopped dancing once lol They really had such a big part in making our wedding night so very special!! They went above and beyond with there set up.. It really looked amazing!! It was everything we asked for and more..we couldn't be happier!!! The owner Chris was very nice and very easy to talk!! Dream DJ is my favorite DJ company hands down!! VERY professional!! HIGHLY recommended!! Very happy with our choice ??

Katie · Married on 08/30/2015

When I started planning my wedding, I knew there were 3 ingredients for an amazing time: great food, great booze, and great music. As soon as the first two were out of the way (the easy part!!) I began my search for the perfect DJ. DreamDJEntertainment were referred to me from a friend. I made an appointment with Chris and my husband and I met up with him at his office. You walk in the door and you immediately know this is a professional establishment. From the stylish white sofas to the decked out demo room to the classy conference room, you can tell that thought is put into every detail. Chris walked us through the entire process, laid out all the options and never tried to up sell us. He paid careful attention to our must plays (we heard every one!) and stayed far away from our do not plays. I think the only time that people weren't on the dance floor was during dinner...and even then we couldn't get everyone to sit down! I've been to weddings where you get into the groove and then they play a crappy song and youre on and off the dance floor for every other song. This was NOT our experience, we didn't want to stop dancing!! I can not express how amazingly this night went and it was for sure in part because of Chris and the Dream DJ team. He showed up with everything he promised and then some. We were blown away by his commitment to making our day so very special. The 5 stars are not a joke, Thank you Chris for everything. We would, and will, recommend you a THOUSAND times!!!

Amanda · Married on 08/28/2015

Chris and extended team come highly recommended and after my husband and I saw them do their thing a few times at other weddings it made our decision very easy. We hired them on the spot right after visiting their office and impressive DJ equipment set up. Just by talking with Chris we could tell he understood what we were looking for and felt comfortable he was going to deliver for us. And they did. Not an empty space on the dance floor the whole time. The pictures say it all. Even my 80 year old aunts were out on the dance floor with glow sticks if that says anything. They also were good with transforming the room with the lava wall and lighting. They are also fair with price. We'd definitely recommend them!

Lauren · Married on 07/11/2015

Dear Chris & the Dream DJ Family,

We want to sincerely Thank You for helping make our wedding the most memorable and best party ever! Our guests could not stop raving about our music and entertainment, and also all of the fun details that you surprised us with! We absolutely LOVED the Co2 backpack air tank, it was such a hit with our guests - no one has seen anything like it :). Getting behind the DJ Booth to spin some records was a memory I will not forget! The zap shot photos are a constant reminder of just how amazing our night was. Thank you for everything!!!

Lots of Love - Lauren & Phil T.

Stephanie · Married on 10/17/2014

It's actually hard to even verbalize the amazing experience Dream DJ Entertainment provides for a wedding. Everything about their service was exceptional. They clearly are experienced professionals of the highest caliber, and that will be evident from your very first meeting.

Visiting their office/showroom on your first meeting will put you at ease, and their consultative low pressure approach will help you plan the exact night you are looking for. They will continue with excellent communication and planning right up until the big day.

Once your wedding day arrives, your experience will be even better than you could have possibly hoped for. The Emcee and DJ will really make your celebration a night that your guests won't soon forget. The most common comments we heard were, "probably the best music we can remember at a wedding," and "I can't remember the last time I danced so much..." If you have interest, we would also highly recommend the Percussionist, John. He added even more interactive energy that our guests really responded to.

Needless to say, we would highly recommend Dream Dj Entertainment to anyone having a celebration. You will be thrilled with your experience.

John & Stephanie
    10/17/14

Jason · Married on 10/05/2014

What an incredible service all around. Dream DJ absolutely made the night, no question about it. From awesome music to the Zap Photographer...no detail was left out. Firstly, the value was unbeatable. We looked at a good half dozen of DJ's and Dream DJ provided everything we wanted and some, and they came in well under all of the other companies. They provided awesome LED lighting and laser lights on the dance floor. We opted with the zap photographer and the rolling photos on two flat screens. I highly recommend it. EVERYONE commented on how cool that feature was. The Zap Photographer arrived to the venue early and followed our wedding photographer around, capturing all of the staged shots we were getting done. By the time the guests made it into the reception room, our pics were already up on the screens. All of the beautiful scenery pictures that we took for our photographer, were up for all to see. It was awesome. Not only that, but within 24hrs, Chris emailed me over 400 pics that were taken that night by the zap photographer. This was HUGE for us. As you may know, it can take several months it get your proofs from your photographer, and up to a year to get your albums. By Chris uploading all of his pics from that night, allowed us to share really nice pics with our friends and guests. It was a great way to share our day with everyone to hold us over until we get the other pics. Again, it was HUGE for us. That in itself makes it worth it. No need to ask around for grainy cell phone pics from our guests. As for the staff; they were set up on time, real clean-cut and sharp looking, and very polite ensuring to meet all of our expectations and wishes. Chris is a great and personal guy. Most "bigger" companies book your wedding and just send off whatever staff is available that day. You may end up with a random MC who doesn't take the time to get to know you and your style. With Chris, he doesn't book your venue if he's not available. He takes pride in his work.

Shannon · Married on 08/22/2014

Dream DJ is the way to go! My husband, then fiance, and I were worried about hiring a DJ that had a cheesy MC or play the ridiculous songs you hear at most weddings. Chris was the perfect fit. He was attentive, professional and calming. He listened to all of our wants and even helped us choose some of the music. I was able to describe the feel I wanted and Chris delivered. We didn't have to give him a play list, I felt comfortable leaving it in his hands. DJ Brian did an amazing job! All our friends talked about how great the music was and what a fun time they had.
    Chris and his team were the first vendor to arrive all the way out in Montauk to make sure they were set up and ready to go without a hitch. His one of a kind DJ booth is modern and classy. It actually complimented the look of the room instead of being an eye sore like most dj booths. Our guests loved the Zapshots that were played as a slideshow throughout the reception. And I am looking forward to having more candid shots of our day to give to our guests with their thank you cards. I also want to mention their up-lighting. Its a must have!! The lights strategically placed by Chris just made the room look insane!! I can't say enough about Dream DJ, they made our night the best wedding anyone has been to!!

Marissa · Married on 05/25/2014

Chris was wonderful to work with. Our only issue was that the wrong song was played as we entered the reception, but we understand that people make mistakes and it's totally not a big deal.

Overall, the service that Dream DJ Entertainment provided was fabulous. The photobooth was very clean and worked perfectly (although it would have been better for us to know that there were going to be two attendants, I only had a tip for one of them and by the looks of the book that comes with the photobooth, they were busy all night and deserved a bigger tip!)

Everything was wonderful, and the dancefloor was never empty. They were excellent!

jenna · Married on 05/24/2014

Chris,
    John and I just wanted to thank you so much for making our wedding so amazing! You made the whole process so easy, and we appreciated that you responded to our emails so fast. You did a great job getting everyone on the dance floor, and setting the mood for our reception. Brian did a great job with the music, everyone was commenting on how great our DJ was. We loved the Zapshot Photography also, and so did all of our guests. It was so amazing to come back from our honeymoon and have all of those pictures on CD's right away. We included pictures of our guests in their thank you cards, and everyone has loved getting those pictures of themselves! Thank you again for making our wedding so amazing!
    Jenna and John

Erin · Married on 04/05/2014

Chris, Justin, Pat & Lisa

Thank you so much for creating and providing our wedding with “Dream Entertainment”

Chris you’re a perfect MC, you kept our event flowing, your energy, enthusiasm, and professionalism made us comfortable from first meeting all the way thru our entire day. You assembled a perfect team for us, and hosted everything exceptionally!

Justin! Awesome job! I’m guessing most brides don’t give a 200 song play list, thank you so much for having and playing those special requested songs, I’m pretty sure I heard everything on the list!! Our parents and guests very much enjoyed everything you played.

Pat, our percussionist, what a treat and such talent! You gave every song life and brought a great “live” feeling to our wedding. Thank you for interacting with our guests, everyone enjoyed it immensely!

Lisa, what an eye… You captured so many pictures, our guests loved that they could see all angles of our venue and every side of our reception. What a joy to arrive home from our honeymoon to a DVD in the mail of all our Zap Shots, we very much appreciate the super quick turn around.

We’re very grateful, thanks again, Brett & Erin

Monica · Married on 03/29/2014

Our wedding would not have been as great as it was if it weren't for Dream DJ Ent. From our first meeting with Chris, he was so professional and really reassured us that we would get everything we wanted. My husband and I are Portuguese so we wanted to incorporate some Portuguese music, Chris was very accomodating with that. BEST MC AND DJ!! We really loved them, and so did all of our guests!! Everyone danced all night long!

Thank you!
    Monica and Dave Ramos

Nicholas · Married on 11/29/2013

To Chris, Justin, DJ Price and John the Percussionist,

Great memories are made up of great moments, and that's what Dream DJ gave us on our wedding day. What can we say, we couldn't have asked for more from these guys! Chris the owner was so pleasant to deal with, he answered all of our questions and concerns, and fast! Our MC Justin had everyone out of their seats all night dancing and was great with our guests, by the end of the night we felt like we knew Justin for years. We gave DJ Price a general feel of the music we wanted, and he did a great job reading our crowd. John the Percussionist added a live band feel to the DJs music and he interacted with our guests, we even got to play the drums out on the dance floor! All and all, Dream DJ for those couples in need of professional wedding entertainment, this company cares about what they do and it truly showed on our day...we highly recommend.

Jon · Married on 10/11/2013

Dream DJ Entertainment did an amazing job. The setup, the music selection and professionalism were top notch. The owner Chris Rallo who was also my MC was great. He was very informative and helpful during the planning process. During the wedding he was extremely motivating to the guest in respects to dancing. I would easily recommend Mr. Rallo and his company for any event needing entertainment.

Corinne · Married on 09/27/2013

Chris Rallo at Dream DJ entertainment was a joy to work with, and always responded quickly to any questions that we had regarding DJ or music before the wedding. He set up a very professional sound system at our ceremony site for our outdoor music, and then brought a huge set up for our reception area complete with mics for the live singers at our wedding. He was 100% professional, played just about everything on our request list that he could fit in, and kept our crowd happy and having fun throughout the wedding. Would highly recommend!

Nina · Married on 09/20/2013

When I was preparing for my wedding, the one thing I was truly nervous about was picking a DJ. I always dreamed of having a wedding where people were constantly on the dance floor and with Chris as my MC and Justin as my DJ, they made that come true. From start to finish, they were excellent to work with. Not only are they absolute sweethearts, but they listen to exactly what you want, and know just when it’s appropriate to fit in all your requests. All weekend long, I keep on having people email me, and Facebook me saying that the music was incredible at the wedding. A few even asked for the playlist. I can’t recommend this company enough! Absolutely loved them.

Christina · Married on 05/04/2013

Chris and his team truly made our wedding magical and memorable. They also did our engagement party at Leonard's back in November of 2011. For both events, everyone was up on the dance floor having a ball. The wedding was out of this world because of them. we had everything from soup to nuts including ceremony music, steel drum player at cocktail hour, percussionist, DJ and MC during reception, uplighting, trendy set up for DJ booth, zap shot photographer, our name in lights on the dance floor etc. every single aspect was 100 % perfect. This company is young, trendy and fresh and fit right in with our wedding. Nothing cheesy or played out about them:). We highly recommend and will refer them whenever possible. Thanks Chris and team!

Sincerely,