Dream Day Weddings Reviews

Dream Day Weddings 5
Dream Day Weddings 6
Dream Day Weddings 7

Angela · Married on 02/21/2008

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Cheryl from the very beginning. We were planning our Holland wedding from afar - first from the east side of the state while we finished school, and then from New York City, where we moved six months before the wedding. Cheryl always found a way for us to meet in person during our short trips into Holland, and was available via e-mail and phone for those times when we couldn't make it to the Holland/Saugatuck area.

I loved that Cheryl always came to these meetings filled with ideas - but also took care to listen to our own ideas - even ones that weren't fully formed - and ended up working them all seamlessly into a beautiful ceremony. By the time the ceremony rolled around, Cheryl seemed to really understand us as a couple and delivered an absolutely perfect ceremony.

Sent on 03/09/2009
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 07/21/2012

We were very pleased with the services provided from Rev. Cheryl Hooten & Dream Day Weddings. She was amazing to work with. Organized in every detail, provided us with the creative idea to include my new step-daughter in our ceremony. Her professionalism & flexibility was an added touch & helped us to remain calm throughout the rehearsal and ceremony. She takes ownership in providing the most meaningful ceremony possible. I enjoyed her services very much!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Dream Day Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Erica! It was my sincere pleasure to work with you and Prentice; I'm, so glad that you were pleased with the ceremony I wrote for you. You have a lovely family and I wish the three of you a lifetime of happiness together!!

Julie · Married on 07/19/2008

Cheryl was very flexible with how my husband and I wanted our wedding Ceremony. Niether my husband or I wanted a religious ceremony and Cheryl made that happen for use. She was very creative and worked with us to provide us with the exact ceremony we had pictured. Cheryl was very professional and on time to all appointments. She was very prompt about returning e-mails and phone calls right up to the big day. Cheryl provided us with the layed back, short, non-religous, ceremony we were looking for. She was great!!

Sent on 10/10/2008
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 10/25/2014

4.2
      2.5

Cheryl was so great to work with and provided us with the one of a kind ceremony that was so personal and exactly what we wanted. She was so flexible and provided us with enough information and control throughout the whole process. We have received so many wonderful compliments that it was the best ceremony some guests had ever attended. Communication was often like pulling teeth, but in the end did not effect anything since we had a lot of time between booking and the wedding.

Thanks Cheryl for making everything easy and fun and providing us with a unique and wonderful ceremony that we will always cherish and remember.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Brenna · Married on 09/13/2008

4.2
      3.0

We were very please with our officiant Cheryl Hooten. We had the added pleasure of planning a semi-destination wedding and Cheryl was able to work with us to create the perfect ceremony. We were able to meet once face to face and then was able to continue the planning process through e-mails and phone conservations. Cheryl was always quick to respond and very easy to get a hold of. She was also very considerate in working with us and in considering everyone's feelings who were involved in our big day. We were made instantly comfortable about supplying our own opinions and ideas to help create a one of a kind wedding ceremony that we will never forget. I would strongly recommend her to anyone who's looking for a caring wedding officiant and a unique and personable wedding ceremony.

Sent on 12/08/2008