Dream Day Weddings Reviews

Dream Day Weddings 4
Dream Day Weddings 5
Dream Day Weddings 6
Dream Day Weddings 7

My husband and I were frantically searching for an officiant a week before our wedding and thanfully we found Cheryl! Cheryl was more than willing to help us and even helped calm my nerves :) She was so willing to prepare a beautiful ceremony with only a weeks notice and it was more than my husband and I could have asked for, it was as if she had known us since the beginning of our relationship. I had several guests comment on how lovely the ceremony was. I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect and I would strongly recommend Cheryl as an officiant! I know that if my husband and I renew our vows years down the road, we would not want anyone but Cheryl to perform them.

Sent on 08/23/2013

Tammie · Married on 06/22/2013

We knew the moment we met Cheryl that she was who we wanted to share our day. Her warmth and kindness made us feel so comfortable, and her knowledge and direction allowed us to also find the perfect photographer. Everything came together so easily, it was an absolutely perfect day!
    Thank you Cheryl from the bottom of our hearts...this was our dream wedding!!!
    Russ and Tammie Christian

Sent on 08/05/2013

Cheryl was fabulous to work with! Once I found Dream Day Weddings online, I had a response in less than 24 hours upon initial contact. Her associate, David, was just as fabulous! Given a 2 week notice about the occasion of a surprise wedding for the family, I couldn't have been happier. Cheryl and David both picked up on the details and went with and came up with the best day my husband and I could ever ask for.

Sent on 08/29/2013

Blair · Married on 06/13/2013

Cheryl was wonderful on our special day. She made sure everyone made it to the correct location and went out of her way to help make it a special day.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Judy · Married on 06/05/2013

We would recommend Cheryl Hooten to anyone looking to make their Wedding Day wonderful. She was very sincere and catered to our every need. Despite the strong winds and rain drops she had us teary eyed and always SMILING! BOB & JUDY M.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Trisha · Married on 10/06/2012

Cheryl was exactly what we were looking for. She really helped to customize a ceremony that really tailored to "our story". Cheryl was very familiar with our venue which took a lot of pressure off of me as the bride and wedding planner. Most of our communication was done over e-mail which fit my needs due to my crazy work schedule. I would highly recommend Cheryl to anyone who doesn't want the typical cookie cutter ceremony!

Sent on 01/03/2013

Megan · Married on 10/05/2012

Cheryl with Dream Day Weddings was fantastic! We loved working with her! She was so helpful, open and fun! We met with her 2-3 times before the wedding and she was everything and more than we hoped for in an officiant. We did the custom ceremony, so she wrote the ceremony around us and it was very personal. She was very good at checking with me about proofs and wording. I would highly recommend her! Everyone said they loved our ceremony and I know this had a huge part to do with Cheryl's work!

Sent on 12/13/2012

Tim · Married on 07/21/2012

My wife and I had a very simple wedding...nothing big on a lil beach in southern MI and from what i gather Cheryl lives close to Grand Rapids and she was on time actually waiting for us (and a longer wait it was waiting on new brother in law) so we did our thing and she gave us the best funny casual wedding that we wanted...i actually want to get married again in a few years just to have her do it again for us (at the same beach of course) just to see what she comes up with next. she good!!!!!

Sent on 12/17/2012

Jodie · Married on 06/09/2012

Never met or worked with anyone as wonderful as Cheryl!! We were a last minute wedding who's venue had to be changed in "ESS than 24 hours. She was wonderful and gave us wedding we will never forget.

Sent on 01/20/2013

Cheryl did a great job planning our wedding. Everything looked beautiful and ran flawlessly. And thanks to her, my husband and I could relax and enjoy our day. Hiring her was the best decision we made!

Sent on 01/17/2013

Debbie · Married on 10/01/2010

Our officiant was Cheryl Hooten and she did a wonderful job with our ceremony. It was everything that we could have imagined it would be. Cherly was a joy to work with and she worked very hard in taking our words and feelings and wrapping them into the ceremony so that is reflected us. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to find an officiant!!

Sent on 12/20/2012

Anthea · Married on 08/28/2010

Dream Day Weddings is AMAZING!!! Planning a wedding long distance is difficult but Cheryl made it painless and exceeded every expectation possible!!!! She made our ceremony feel like she'd known us our whole lives and adapted it to our wants perfectly.

Sent on 12/13/2012

Carla · Married on 06/26/2010

Staff was very helpful and very responsive. We put our small long distance wedding together in just 3 weeks and I'm not sure I could of done it without the help and guidence from Dream Day Weddings.

Sent on 06/28/2010

Karrie · Married on 09/19/2009

Could not have asked for any better service from Cheryl. She was so professional; answered countless emails and phone calls. She handled every last detail the day of the wedding so we could enjoy our day. We originally hired Cheryl as the officiant, but after running into a snafu with our reception venue, we quickly added responsibilites on and Cheryl jumped right into action. I'm convinced we would not have been able to pull this event off without her. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/11/2009

Anne · Married on 09/12/2009

Cheryl was everything we could have hoped for in an officiant! She wrote a beautiful ceremony that truly spoke to the beliefs my husband and I have. We got so many compliments on our ceremony - several people even told us it was the most interesting, touching wedding they'd ever been to.

Cheryl also had really great advice as far as other vendors she knew to be reliable.

Sent on 12/12/2009

Denielle · Married on 07/31/2009

Cheryl was absolutely wonderful; I cannot say enough great things about her and her work. I was very worried about the ceremony, because my husband and I are not religious and finding someone to marry us was difficult to do. After the first time I met with Cheryl and spoke about what I wanted my mind was at ease, I could tell that she would provide a beautiful ceremony. Weeks after the wedding I still get compliments on how nice the ceremony was. I would and still do recommend Cheryl to everyone I run into that is getting married in the area. She was such a HUGE help and took care of so many things. She thought of and covered things that I would have never even though about. All of the references she recommended in the area did beautiful work as well. She recommended a florist that did an absolutely beautiful job. I couldn�t imagine having a wedding without her help. She has a true passion for making every wedding day beautiful and special and I thank her for being such a huge part of making my wedding day wonderful.

Sent on 08/30/2009

Kate · Married on 05/29/2009

I highly recommend Dream Day Wedding Planners. They were so easy to work with and so flexible with locations and dates. Rev. Russo was wonderful to work with and very professional. I wanted a very casual, intimate service, and that is exactly what I got. It was perfect!

Sent on 06/01/2009

sarah · Married on 05/29/2009

Cheryl was awesome! I was an out of town bride so I really needed quick responses and she would answer emails within the same day....she was a wealth of information and went above and beyond in order to help us out. She found a vendor who rented out a wireless mic system and podium for our outdoor ceremony because our dj wanted too much money (he had to run wires from another part of the building that was far and he didnt have a wireless system).
    Needless to say, she was great with both the adminstrative part of the wedding plannin and she put the perfect touch on our final ceremony readings!
    Thanks again Cheryl!

Sent on 06/19/2009

elva · Married on 04/25/2009

I cant believe how lucky we got finding Cheryl. Everything we needed she had a suggestion, was available every moment of the way and considering i was 300 + miles away we needed that, and helped me stay calm through the disasterous weather (which played in our favor in the end)! Me and my partner couldnt be more appreciative for her services. Thank you so much for help making our weekend so magical!!

Sent on 05/06/2009

Jason · Married on 09/27/2008

Cheryl was the consumate professional. She not only made the process easy but gave us a much needed sense relaxation by how she worked for us to get everything done. She was great! She put our wedding together in 6 weeks. We were very lucky to have her not only plan our wedding but be the officiant also! If you are need of the "total" wedding package call Cheryl and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/12/2008

Kathryn · Married on 09/20/2008

Cheryl was amazing. After exchanging a few emails back and forth with Cheryl, I felt completely comforable booking her. She was a great help with not only marrying us, but she helped find a florist, gave us suggestion as to where to have the rehearsal dinner and really just gave us great ideas for many of the things involved with planning a wedding. We got married in Michigan, but we are from Chiacgo, so it was very helpful to have Cheryl. SHe made everything so stress-free.

Her words were beautiful and genuine. Cheryl is a beautiful woman, not only on the outside, but on the inside too, and you can feel that in her expression. I will always remember Cheryl as being a part of my wedding day. THANK YOU CHERYL!!!

Sent on 10/07/2008

Eileen · Married on 08/31/2008

Cheryl Hooten was our officiant and she was excellent. Her gentle presence and warm smile made us feel so comfortable and it provided the perfect intimate setting for our wedding.

Sent on 11/05/2008

Mary · Married on 08/23/2008

Rev. Hooten was amazing. She helped make our day absolutely perfect. She created a ceremony that reflected who we are and that was one of a kind. Many people commented that it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to. I would recommend Rev. Hooten to anybody that is looking for someone that is professional and easy to work with. She went above and beyond. I can't thank her enough for making our day extra special.

Sent on 09/10/2008

Margi · Married on 08/03/2008

Reverend Cheryl was awesome. We had a pirate-themed wedding and she was very enthusiastic from the start. She wrote a beautifully appropriate ceremony that incorporated the spirit of fun and adventure we wanted while maintaining the seriousness of the committment we were making to each other. We had a fabulous, flawless ceremony because of her care and attention to detail. She is also a wedding planner and owner of a cool location for a honeymoon, so you could very well one stop shop with her. She also has many connections to other reliable vendors.

Sent on 10/11/2008

Christina · Married on 06/13/2008

Cheryl was fantastic to work with! She helped us create a vow renewal ceremony for our 5 year anniversary. She handled our rather unusual situation very well, and everybody who came to our ceremony remarked on how beautiful it was, and how unique. In the end we had a well-timed and well put together ceremony, with very little fuss, and the optimum amount of planning. She did an exceptional job, and was very easy to work with.

Sent on 06/16/2008