Dream Cakes Etc Reviews

Murfreesboro, TN
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

Kimberly Married on 09/22/2018
    I did not use Dream Cakes for a wedding - but instead for a speciality cake for my sisters surprise 30th birthday. I'm a type-A, high strung woman (who happens to also be planning a wedding -- but in NY, so don't worry, Olivia! ;-) and would recommend Dream Cakes to anyone in the area. The responsiveness, end product and price were all top notch. We ordered a cake that looked like a bowl of spaghetti and meatballs (an inside joke) and two guests actually almost tried to serve themselves some pasta -- so realistic. Olivia and the party schedule wasn't working well for pickup, and she bent over backwards to have someone available on our schedule - which was also appreciated, as the party was a surprise.
    Burgandy Married on 06/17/2017
    For Our Wedding we got 16 Dozen Cupcakes and a small Personal Cake just for Bride and Groom. I adored working with her! She made to whole process so easy and was very fast at responding to my E-mails. She made the most incredible cake I've ever had in my life! I will be having her make more cakes in the future!
  • User2626168 2+ years ago
    We loved our wedding and groom's cake provided. They were delicious and so pretty! The wedding cake had a white chocolate, almond, and strawberry layer with fresh strawberry filling. The groom's was milk chocolate with peanut butter filling. Our guests thought they were so tasty. As did I! Thanks Olivia!
  • User2312742 2+ years ago
    We LOVED our wedding cake! We wanted a smaller three-tier cake with extra sheet cakes for everyone. Her cakes were so yummy and our three-tier cake was BEAUTIFUL. We also did some shopping around and she was definitely the best value in the area. She delivered it to the venue the day of. She was such a joy to work with. I would definitely recommend Dream Cakes Etc.
    Amanda Married on 05/02/2015
    I would recommend her to anyone! Instead of one big cake, I did several smaller cakes in different flavors and my guests loved it. It was great to have a variety. The cakes were so moist and fresh and were displayed beautifully.
    Emily Married on 05/04/2013
    I would recommend her to anyone. We did a cupcake tower with three different flavors. All the flavors were delicious. We made some changes with the counts and what we wanted and she was wonderful to work with. She always responded quickly to any inquiries.
    Heather Married on 06/03/2012
    I searched high and low for truly affordable wedding cakes, then I found Olivia Courtney at Dream Cakes. Since she operates out of her own licensed home kitchen, she has no bakery overhead which allows her to be very affordable. Yet, her cakes are amazing. We gave her a photo of a designer cake, which she replicated to the very tiniest detail for fractions what other bakeries quoted. The cake was delicious, too! She even did a grooms cake as a classic Adidas shoe, which was a huge hit. Highly recommended! http://dreamcakesetc.com
    Jennifer Married on 11/25/2008
    Excellent value for money not to mention beautiful and delicious cakes. I loved my cake...it was amazing and delicious. Everyone was talking about it.
  • User1127504 2+ years ago
    We love Olivia at Dream Cakes! Her strawberry cupcakes she did for our wedding were a huge hit. We should have skipped ordering the chocolate all together! The cakes she bakes are always so moist and she makes beautiful decorations too. She will deliver for just a small fee which makes it so much easier to not have to worry how its going to get to your venue.