3 Reviews for Dream Cakes and Events

Keyonna did a fantastic job with our wedding cake! She actually met me at my job with cake pieces for us to try. The worst part about the whole experience was deciding which to go with because they were all amazing. We finally selected her signature almond cream cheese cake and I am still receiving compliments from my guests. The downside if any, was that we didn't freeze the top layer in order to eat it on our 1 year anniversary, we are actually eating it as I write this review....it's just too good to run the risk of freezing it and waiting an entire year to eat. I highly recommend Heavenly Delicious Treats for weddings it was exactly what I wanted...A+++++

Profile Picture alina, 7/25/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I used heavenly delicious treats for my wedding and it was wonderful! The cake was tasty and just beautiful! My guest are still talking about her cream cheese almond pound cake. It was very amazing and all organic. She offers a non organic alternative as well and other baked goods. I also ordered some cookies, cupcakes, and chocolate strawberries for my wedding shower. I will definitely be doing business with them again!

Profile Picture Camile, 5/24/08, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

Heavenly Delicious Treats provide a cake for my wedding vow renewals and the cake was just wonderful. They were very flexible, I had the tasting at my house which was so convenient for my husband and I, and it was even free! They are very affordable especially for the quality of the product we received. We ended up ordering the red velvet which was melt in your mouth delicious. I will definitely be getting all my treats from them again!

Profile Picture Suzana , 3/15/08, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)