Dream Big Events Reviews

16 | Omaha, NE

16 Reviews for Dream Big Events

Cassie W. · Married on 10/10/2020

Audra killed it

Honestly, my husband and I could not have had a more perfect day and I can say because of Audra I came out of this stress free and so incredibly pleased. Audra, you checked in with me often, addressed issues with vendors so I didnt have to, and we got through 2020 ALIVE! I am forever grateful for your dedication and you always made sure I was level headed in whatever decision I made; you also more importantly made sure the decisions I made were for me and Austin, no one else mattered but us. Hopefully my overly flexible attitude didn’t scare you too much though, I’m glad I was that way though because you made everything gorgeous! If we did this all over again, I would have Audra throw that amazing party in a heartbeat. Thank you so very much! - Love The Wulffs

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh T. · Married on 09/26/2020

Wedding Planner

Audra with Dream Big Events is amazing! Our wedding day(s) were nothing short of eventful! We had to reschedule due to COVID and the day everything shut down, Audra was on the phone with us and emailing to get all of our vendors rescheduled. Then, when my makeup artist cancelled at 2 am the day of my wedding, I called Audra in a panic, she assured me she would get it figured out, and she did. Then when I was sick from food poisoning the day of the wedding and everyone was on edge and not sure what to do, Audra was calm and continued to help us navigate our crazy day. Audra was on top of it all and we would not have been able to do it without her!
    We went with the full planning package, and we would do it over again! She helped us every step of the way, from budget planning and keeping us on our timeline to setup and cleaning up our ceremony and reception decor!
    I can’t say enough good things about Audra, we will continue to recommend her!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Stephen

Stephen L. · Married on 07/10/2020

My Experience

Thanks to Audra, at Dream Big Events, LLC, my daughter's wedding was a big success. Audra was very detailed and covered all bases in preparation for the wedding. The vendors that she selected were excellent. Audra was always accessible by phone or email and was very professional, pleasant, and easy to work with. Her fees were reasonable.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Dream Big Events's reply:

Stephen, Thank you so much for your kind words. I am honored to have worked with your daughter and new son in law. I cant wait to see where life takes them.

Christy A. · Married on 10/12/2018

Zombie Sweet 16 Extravaganza

Audra and her team were amazing from beginning to end. The really went above and beyond and I was so pleased with the results. They through a sweet 16 zombie ball that was beyond anything I had imagined. I will definitely us her again.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Dream Big Events's reply:

Thank you so much Christy! You and Roz were a blast to work with. I know I speak for everyone when I san we can't wait to work together again soon!!

Jessica K. · Married on 09/09/2018

If I could give more Stars

Audra and her team helped us to bring our imaginations to life. She went above and beyond to make sure our day went perfect which it did ... When hyvee did not make our lunch order Audra went to jimmy johns and delivered the food to the bridal party and the grooms men which were at totally different locations miles apart. When our special order flower girl dresses werent completed she drove to oakview mall and waited for dillards to open, bought two dresses delivered them to us... They set uo and cleaned the entire venue with all of our decor big and all the tiny little details . I almost feel like she deserves an award for all of her hard work .. I felt like a queen the day of our wedding .. And to be honest i was more than a little depressed the day was over and she was gone. If you are looking for a event planner CALL AUDRA! I plan to hire Big Dream Events for every event we have , anniversary, baby shower, big number birthdays. And you should too , they are amazing.. Whatever type of event it may be AUDRA AND TEAM YOUR HIRED!!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Dream Big Events's reply:

Awwww..... Jessica this is sooo very sweet of you. We cant wiat to work together again. Birthdays, Anniversary, Babies...… Bring it on Girl!!! We love it!

Kelli · Married on 11/28/2015

Bar tending service was great! Audra and her other tender (Jason, I think) did exactly what they were hired to do! They were professional and friendly bartenders and made great drinks. Audra also had recommendations for the bride's cocktail, which we went with, and it was delicious! We ended up ending the ceremony early, but these two stuck around a little later to meet with the clean up crew so that we didn't have to stay late. Wish I would have chosen Audra for other services, as well. Would recommend her to other brides and grooms and would consider hiring her in the future for other events. :-)

Sent on 12/11/2015

Kelsey · Married on 08/22/2015

My husband and I got engaged on my dad’s porch in Stanton, Iowa on Christmas 2014. After much thought, we decided that this was where we wanted to get married. We knew that this may be difficult due to our living in San Diego. Eddie was convinced we needed a wedding planner. I needed some convincing. I told myself, I’m organized and I have 7ish months to take care of everything, no problem. After interviewing several wedding planners, I came across Audra at Dream Big Events, LLC. I knew within a few minutes of talking with her that she was the one. She would meet me where I was at and work with me and all my quirks as well. Hiring Audra was by far the best decision we made since getting engaged. She was so responsive and on top of it. I truly felt like I was the only bride she was working with throughout the process. She made numerous trips to Stanton, Iowa from Omaha, Nebraska. She attended all vendor meetings for us and vetted out the best deals all while still making our dreams and wishes come to fruition. She truly made wedding planning FUN! As the day was nearing, we found out bad weather may be rolling in for our Big Day. Audra quickly developed contingency plans so that no matter what, our Big Day would move forward without a hitch. The stars were truly aligned, and with Audra’s help, we got to get married in my dad’s backyard. Despite the thunderstorm, we got to stay dry and have the wedding of our dreams. Audra’s problem-solving, resourcefulness, calmness, and genuine smile made the day stress free. Can you believe it, stress free. All we needed to think about was each other. This is why you hire Audra Pace. Thank you Audra for absolutely all you have done for us!!!

Sent on 11/02/2015

We could not have asked for better assistance to make our reception go so smooth. From the decor, the bar, and the food Dream Big Events handled it all. If there was a hiccup in the night, it was handled in a timely manner and didn't disrupt our guests night. We couldn't have found better help. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/11/2014

Audra did a wonderful job decorating the venue for my daughters wedding. Everything was beautiful! She was very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Dream Big Events's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel. It was a pleasure being apart of your daughter's special day.
  • User4522134 · event on: 05/11/2014

Dream Big Events did sons graduation party and it was a Hugh success. I was to busy with work and other things so I hired Big Dream Events. They took care of everthing. Invitations, food, decorations, and place to hold the party. They kept in contact with me throughout the entire process. I loved that I could really enjoy one of the most important days of my son's life. Thank you! !!!!!!!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Dream Big Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your son's graduation party.

Jewelee · Married on 05/10/2014

Dream Big Events was hired to plan my surprise 50th Birthday Party.

The event was fabulous. At total surprise with friends and family. They were so good that they were able to send invites to people I thought I had lost touch with. I got well wishes and gifts from so many people and it was nice to hear from long lost friends. They incorporated my spontaneity and theatrical background, and even held it at an old friends restaurant. They went the extra mile and made turning 50 more fun than I thought it could be.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Dream Big Events's reply:

Julie we really enjoyed helping you celebrate with your family and friends

Brittany · Married on 05/19/2018

I hired Audra and her team for Day-of-Coordinator services and she was the true MVP and the MOST essential vendor hired for my wedding day! She gave tips and advice leading up to the wedding, coordinated pre-wedding morning flow, managed me and my feisty bridal party throughout the wedding and reception, handled every detail, vendor tips, decor, she made sure I ate, helped fix my hair after it got tousled on a party bus... I could go on and on. It was very clear that she had my best interest in mind from day one and she worked to not only execute a successful event, but also to create the day of my dreams. She did such an excellent job and she is worth having on your wedding planning team!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Brittany,
    You are too kind. You and Steven were amazing clients! We have really appreciated your loyalty as a client and the referrals you have sent our way. Thank you a million it was an honor to be a part of your special day.

Michelle · Married on 11/17/2018

10/10 Highly Recommend

Audra and her team were instrumental in making sure our day went as smoothly as possible. We truly could not have done it without them!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Dream Big Events's reply:

Thank you Michelle! Your wedding day was perfect! We loved working with you and can't wait to see what your future holds. Thank you for trusting us with you dream wedding day.
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding planner

Audra and her crew at Dream Big Events are just amazing! We hired her to be our wedding planner and throughout the whole process she listened to what I wanted and was not pushy at all! They were simply invaluable for the day if the wedding, as she was 110% prepared and everything went smoothly and stress free on my part!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Katie,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved working with you and Kellen and we are so excited to see where life leads you two. Thank you for trusting us with you wedding day and thank you for being amazing clients! Congratulations and we wish you all the best.

Kimberly · Married on 09/23/2017

3.5

Audra and her team were wonderful to work with! From beginning to end everything flowed so nicely! It was truly the wedding from our dreams and so much more :)

Sent on 09/30/2017

Shelby · Married on 02/22/2020

3.2

Mixed Opinions

I would highly recommend Audra and her team for day of coordination, finding vendors, and with decor rentals. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful! The vendors we worked with were all wonderful and we can’t say enough about them. It was nice not having to decorate or cleanup afterwards, but it was stressful even from the sidelines.

With that said, I expected more when hiring a full wedding planner. We met with other planners, but chose Audra because we thought she was the best fit, she has a lot of experience, and to relieve stress. After a year of planning, we still never really felt like we were her top priority and we were stressed. Details were forgotten and responses were slow. Eventually, I would call to make sure things were getting accomplished. The day of the wedding went fairly smooth, but I will never forget the fact that my brother felt like a leftover because of the incorrect number of boutonnieres. It worked out that he did get one, but he never should have felt that way. I had double checked this exact item because I wanted to be sure everyone was accounted for. Overall, our wedding day was filled with beautiful moments and a day we will never forget.

Sent on 04/10/2020

Dream Big Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm so sorry you were disappointed in the quality of services you received. Our clients are always our top priority!