Dreadko Media Reviews

Dreadko Media 5
  • Cyndi

Cyndi · Married on 05/19/2017

The absolute best

I was on a tight budget and emailed back and forth with about 15 photographers before I stumbled on Dreadko Media. I knew as soon as I found them that it was the right fit. They have customizable options for any budget but honestly I would have paid anything to have Jeremy shoot our wedding. I chose a small package that didn't cover my entire wedding. I didn't think I really needed pictures from the reception. My #1 regret and the only thing I'd change is not opting for full day coverage. Our pictures are amazing. I want 1000 more. I want to redo our wedding just so I can hire Jeremy to shoot the entire thing. Seriously. Stop thinking and second guessing. Spend the money on pictures. You will want to relive this day and the pictures you get are worth it 100x over. Jeremy was so easy to work with, he answered any questions or messages I had very quickly. The day of he was everywhere without me even seeing him. He got great shots and helped us stay on track time wise and then he turned around and got us our pictures in LESS THAN one week. !!! I honestly can't believe it. I can't say enough good things about Dreadko Media. I would recommend them to everyone and I know my entire family will be using them from now on. Thank you so so much for doing such an amazing job and letting us remember our day forever. ♡♡

Dreadko Media 6
    Dreadko Media 7
    Dreadko Media 8
    Dreadko Media 9
    Dreadko Media 10
    Sent on 01/26/2019

Laura · Married on 12/28/2011

Jeremy Rudko had a lot working against him when taking my family's pictures. We smile awkwardly, we had no creative thoughts on where and how the pictures were taken, I probably gained ten extra pounds on Thanksgiving alone. But Jeremy expertly and brilliantly got shots that we will love and appreciate for years to come. He was professional, made us feel comfortable, and most importantly, he captured our personalities and dynamic perfectly.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Anna · Married on 11/07/2008

Jeremy was wonderful to work with when he did my families photos. He was patient and creative with working with our family of many different ages and sizes! He was always friendly , and took as much time as needed to be sure he got many pictures that we would love to remember this season in our life! What makes Jeremy different from other photographers is his creative gift to see photography as a true art and he makes that art come alive in his photography! Highly recommended!!

Dreadko Media 11
    Sent on 10/07/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2019

A fortuitous find

Due to some issues we ran into, my husband and I found ourselves scrambling to find a photographer with only a few months until the wedding. Dreadko Media was one of the potential vendors we located that was able to take us, and we were very fortunate to have found them.

Jeremy's response to our queries were commendably prompt, and we were able to meet with him in a timely fashion to discuss the services his studio could offer. Both of us were very impressed with his portfolio, and upon discussion, elected to hire him. It was one of the best choices we made in the wedding planning process.

Personally, I wanted to highlight Jeremy's patience in answering all my questions. He showed up right when he said he would, and worked unobtrusively and efficiently throughout the day. Neither of us are really much for posing for photos, but Jeremy made it fun and completely painless. And the gallery he provided us speaks for itself; we were very lucky to have found him when we did.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Rayonda · Married on 09/09/2018

Hands down Jeremy is awesome at what he do! Pick him for your next event

Sent on 09/26/2018

Dreadko Media's reply:

Thanks for the review Rayonda! We're sorry you weren't completely happy with our services. Being that we were given 4 stars, was there anything we could have done better to receive the 5 stars?