Dreadko Media Reviews

Dreadko Media 6
Dreadko Media 7
  • Valaree

Valaree Bower · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Excellent customer service !!

So far we are super excited to use Deadko for our special day. It’s been nothing less than a very personalized pleasant experience. Weill update after the event for further review and sharing of pics. Thus far Jeremy and company are so worth the hype! Book them while you can!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Ben

Ben Gruen · Married on 08/17/2019

AMAZING! We are thrilled with the experience from start to finish!

AMAZING! That is pretty much the only appropriate word to describe our experience using Dreadko. If you are looking for a photographer who is talented, dedicated, professional, and incredibly fun, hire Jeremy! Honestly, who isn’t looking for those qualities in a wedding photographer? I know reading reviews can be taxing, so if you only read this first paragraph, know that Dreadko should be at the top of your list because you will be thrilled with the price, the services provided, and the stunning finished product. Amazing.

Still reading? Great! I’ve grabbed your attention and I’ll try to succinctly recap our experience of working with Dreadko. Jeremy and Dreadko are rockstars on the rise, and you should jump at the chance to hire them before they realize they can charge twice what they charged us for their services! Jeremy, owner and operator of Dreadko, is as nice a person you’ll ever want to meet. We discovered that fact about eight months prior to our August wedding when he drove out of his way to accommodate meeting us in a Starbucks for our first interview. This meeting could not have been more comfortable or cordial. Jeremy explained his backstory, showed us examples of his awesome work, and had a meaningful and friendly conversation with us about what we were looking for. He never once pushed or tried to upsell us on anything, and clearly outlined every service he provides as well as the associated price. He was very respectful and understanding of our choices, and took detailed notes of everything we discussed. We knew immediately Dreadko would be the right fit for us. We opted to go with a package that featured one photographer (Jeremy) for eight hours, as well as a second shooter for four hours. The price for this was far and away better than some wedding photographers charge for a single shooter, so this was a simple decision. As our wedding day (quickly) approached, Jeremy again accommodated us by video-chatting with us so we did not have to travel a long way to meet with him. We went over every facet of our upcoming day, and Jeremy’s experience was more than apparent when discussing the game plan.

On our wedding day Jeremy was early and well prepared. By a stroke of luck, Dreadko’s second photographer Kenny, who was only booked for four hours, wound up attending and shooting the entire day with no extra cost to us! We never expected to have the extra time with Kenny, but gladly accepted that he opted to get a ride with Jeremy rather than drive himself that day! And talk about a team! These two did an outstanding job with every portion of the day. Getting ready, first look, wedding party shots, bride and groom shots, ceremony, family set pieces, cocktail hour, wedding party entrances, first dance, parent/child dances, speeches, dance party… you name it; everything was beautifully executed. These two, especially Jeremy, were not afraid of throwing themselves on the ground or even clinging to the front of a golf cart to get the perfect shot! During the reception and party, Jeremy would strategically steal us away outside to get photos of us in changing and fading light. These provided some of the most iconic photos of the day. I should also not fail to mention the non-stop energy Jeremy and Kenny had during the party capturing amazing action shots of all our friends and family on the dance floor. All of our friends kept complimenting us on how awesome our photographers were. It is obvious from the final result just how much fun everyone, including the photographers, had during our big day.

Speaking of final results I’ll just say this: wow. Dreadko did an amazing job editing and compiling the story of our day. The varying angles, distances, focuses, action shots; everything was beautiful and well curated. We are absolutely elated with the final product! And speaking of final product, we got more than 550 edited images of the highest quality THREE DAYS after our wedding. Yes, three days, not weeks. We weren’t even back from our honeymoon when Jeremy sent us an email with the download link. Amazed, I asked him if he had slept at all since the wedding. His response: “I slept, just enjoyed your guys wedding so much I couldn't get away from it... We truly enjoyed every second of your special day!” -Do you really need to see anything else?

Well I’ve failed at being succinct and written a book here, I know, but I wanted to write a review that fairly summarized our experience with Dreadko. All in all, hiring them was as good a decision as we made during our entire wedding process, and we were fortunate to have made a lot of good decisions, so that is saying something. I’m sure you’ve already clicked their page by now, but if you haven’t, what are you waiting for? You will leave as happy a customer as we have. Thank you Jeremy. Thank you Dreadko!

Sent on 09/02/2019
    Dreadko Media 18
  • Lorraine

Lorraine · Married on 08/04/2019

Wedding photographer

Jeremy made our wedding day a day to remember. Not only was he professional, he listened to what ideas we had for the photos and also implemented his own. He made everyone feel comfortable and ran everything smoothly. He helped me not feel stressed that day. He has an incredible talent and I would HIGHLY recommend him and Dredko Media for anyone. If I need a photographer in the future, I would ask him again.

Sent on 09/27/2019
    Dreadko Media 23
    Dreadko Media 24
  • Natta

Natta · Married on 07/26/2019

Even our guests loved Dreadko!

We really enjoyed working with Jeremy. He has a great personality and is easy to work with. Our photos were available within 2 weeks, and we have received numerous compliments.

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Dreadko Media 25
  • Angela

Angela Leone Carrozzino · Married on 07/12/2019

Best. Experience. Ever.

Guys - I don't even know where to begin. Dreadko Media was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. They were everything we needed at all times - patient, helpful, proactive, responsive - I can't believe we got so lucky. Plus, WE LOVE OUR PHOTOS! Dreadko captured everything we wanted to remember about our big day - the love we have for each other and the endless fun we have with our family and friends. Jeremy is so kind and positive - he was amazing to work with and I honestly can't recommend him or Dreadko Media enough.

Sent on 09/06/2019
    Dreadko Media 30
    Dreadko Media 31

Shantal Harrison · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I'm soooo Happy we decided to go with Dreadko! The price was very reasonable. Jeremy did our wedding and he was Great. We recieved so many compliments afterwards about how attentive he was, and I really didn't realize that he captured half of the photos we received! He worked very well with our DJ . Lastly our photos were ready in No Time. We will definitely be using Dreadko again for other major events!! Thank you again Jeremy for capturing our Special Day!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Dreadko Media 32

Briana Macklin · Married on 06/15/2019

Phenomenal service

They did an amazing job at my wedding. The pictures came out phenomenal. Jeremy and Kenny were amazing with all the kids we had running around, and they interacted nicely with everyone. They never missed a perfect chance to catch a picture. They were on their toes running around taking pictures of everything that was going on.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Dreadko Media 33
    Dreadko Media 34
    Dreadko Media 35
    Dreadko Media 36
    Dreadko Media 37

Colin · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing photographer

Extremely talented photographer. Could not have asked for a better experience! Thank you!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Veasy · Married on 05/04/2019

Picture Perfect!!

Jeremy is absolutely amazing! From our first email to the night of the wedding he made us at ease. We only wanted a few formal photos, with mainly candid shots capturing the fun. He NAILED it! Our formal shots are beautiful and our cocktail/dance party photos capture all the excitement and love in the room. We still aren't sure how he captured it all, because he blended in well with the crowd. He is very creative and came up with great shots. We highly recommend Dreadko Media!!!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Dreadko Media 38
    Dreadko Media 39
    Dreadko Media 40
    Dreadko Media 41

Andrew · Married on 04/06/2019

Dreadko Media Delivered Above and Beyond!

Ladies and Gents, Dreadko Media is the team you want! From the very beginning, we knew this was the team for us. Their communication level is par none with prompt and professional responses within a day - most within hours! We received our wedding portfolio 6 days after our wedding (which was on a Saturday)! We decided on one photographer for our wedding - Jeremy, thank you so much. He was outstanding!! He met with us at the venue to pick out locations for the different types of shots we wanted, set up a day-of timeline, and was honest and straightforward on the pricing and options - but not pushing anything more than what we decided on. Half the time looking back at the photos he sent us, we didn't remember seeing him take them! Recommending Dreadko Media to our engaged family and friends.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Shana Demarco · Married on 03/29/2019

Amazing!! Best photographer ever!

Jeremy is not only an amazing photographer, but a fun time the entire wedding day. He made the entire timeline of the day seamless- everything ran perfectly on time, and we got every shot we wanted. Jeremy does beautiful candid shots without you even knowing that he is there. He does fun shots with the wedding party and sweet, sensitive shots too. His style is unique because it includes both candid shots and posed shots which makes for a beautiful wedding collection. The photo editing is beautiful as well! It is very detail oriented and every photo looks gorgeous. We were so thrilled when we received our photos only four days after the wedding!! Most people I know have had to wait at least four to six months for their photos- we were beyond excited it took less than a week to receive ours. I can’t say enough good things about Dreadko Media. I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Dreadko Media 52
    Dreadko Media 53
  • Randi

Randi · Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful photos from a great photographer!

I booked Dreadko Media for our October 12th wedding. Jeremy was amazing! He was full of energy & had a game plan the entire day. We hadn’t met Jeremy before the wedding day but he made us feel completely comfortable! He captured every moment I wanted him to and the rest of the time he blended into the crowd & managed to get relaxed, candid shots without anyone noticing. I loved it because no one felt uncomfortable or embarrassed with a camera in their face and were able to just enjoy themselves! Jeremy also got our pictures back to us extremely fast- 4 days later fast! Best part of our experience with Dreadko is obviously our beautiful pictures. We love each one so much and will treasure them forever! Book them now before everyone else discovers how awesome they are!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Elaine · Married on 09/22/2018

Choosing Dreadko Media was the best decision we could’ve ever made! Long story short- we booked another photographer/videographer to capture our wedding. This particular vendor was not meeting our expectations, & we had to make a split decision to find a new photographer & videographer. My fiancé found Dreadko Media, & they were the perfect match for us. Jeremy, Kenny, & Victor exceeded our expectations! The trio was professional; made us feel comfortable; & really went above and beyond for us on our big day. In the future when we have another big moment we want to be captured- we will use Dreadko Media in a heartbeat, no hesitation.

Dreadko Media 54
    Dreadko Media 55
    Dreadko Media 56
    Dreadko Media 57

Julian · Married on 09/14/2018

Jeremy was a pleasure working with. His personality fit exactly what we were looking for. He has the ability to be assertive when needed, but is willing to listen to suggestions and ideas of the bride and groom. I was very thankful of how he took charge with the photos of the groomsmen. Overall we couldn't have asked for a better photography as the entire experience was wonderful. So far from the photos that I have seen they have been edited very well and capture the special moments of our special day. We would recommend him to anyone for any type of job in the future, and you definitely cannot beat the amazing price!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Matt · Married on 08/18/2018

Jeremy did an excellent job as our wedding photographer. Not only is he a great photographer, he has a great personality and is a lot of fun. You will enjoy him! He was very attentive and hardworking during our wedding and reception. He really knows his equipment well, so the down time standing around posing for pictures was minimal. During the reception, it seemed like everywhere you looked, he was there! He captured all of the great moments from our special day, and I would recommend him for all of your photography needs.

Nicki · Married on 08/06/2018

Dreadko Media is nothing short of an experience in itself! You won’t be booking just a photographer, but a company that will capture the moments you didn’t know were there and turn them into the most memorable experinence! Jeremy is super patient, really creative and great at matching the style with your personality!! He did a superb job capturing my family!

Mike · Married on 06/23/2018

Absolutely stunning professionalism. The Dreadko team even went out of state to do our wedding and at a great price as well. We were offered high quality photos capturing the moment and that's exactly what we got! The thing we loved the most is that we didn't have a camera shoved in our face as I've seen at multiple other events. The pictures were so natural and that's when it's the best. It's like like the team were ninjas of some sort the pictures we got were like they were right in front of us but I don't recall seeing them unless I was asking them to take a picture. If you're looking for a photographer or videographer that actually takes pride and puts hard work in their profession Dreadko Media is the best choice. I wouldn't go with any other if I had another event I'd want to capture.

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Dreadko Media 62
  • Aniasha

Aniasha · Married on 05/27/2018

The Best Photographer around

Jeremy is the Best! Not only is he more than accommodating, he’s also flexible, friendly, easy going and affordable! He’s awesome with kids and very responsive!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Dreadko Media 63

Stacy · Married on 04/28/2018

I live that I got to tell him my ideas and he every picture look so much better than I imagined!!!
    I can't wait to work with him again.
    You won't regret picking Dredko for your pictures!

Jess · Married on 11/17/2017

Dreadko Media did a wonderful job taking our photos and making us feel relaxed. He really captured our personalities! We were so happy with our prints!!

Julie · Married on 10/02/2017

We loved working with Jeremy! He made us feel so relaxed and like we were just having fun! Highly recommend him!

• Cyndi

Cyndi · Married on 05/19/2017

The absolute best

I was on a tight budget and emailed back and forth with about 15 photographers before I stumbled on Dreadko Media. I knew as soon as I found them that it was the right fit. They have customizable options for any budget but honestly I would have paid anything to have Jeremy shoot our wedding. I chose a small package that didn't cover my entire wedding. I didn't think I really needed pictures from the reception. My #1 regret and the only thing I'd change is not opting for full day coverage. Our pictures are amazing. I want 1000 more. I want to redo our wedding just so I can hire Jeremy to shoot the entire thing. Seriously. Stop thinking and second guessing. Spend the money on pictures. You will want to relive this day and the pictures you get are worth it 100x over. Jeremy was so easy to work with, he answered any questions or messages I had very quickly. The day of he was everywhere without me even seeing him. He got great shots and helped us stay on track time wise and then he turned around and got us our pictures in LESS THAN one week. !!! I honestly can't believe it. I can't say enough good things about Dreadko Media. I would recommend them to everyone and I know my entire family will be using them from now on. Thank you so so much for doing such an amazing job and letting us remember our day forever. ♡♡

Sent on 01/26/2019
    Dreadko Media 64
    Dreadko Media 65
    Dreadko Media 66
    Dreadko Media 67
    Dreadko Media 68

Laura · Married on 12/28/2011

Jeremy Rudko had a lot working against him when taking my family's pictures. We smile awkwardly, we had no creative thoughts on where and how the pictures were taken, I probably gained ten extra pounds on Thanksgiving alone. But Jeremy expertly and brilliantly got shots that we will love and appreciate for years to come. He was professional, made us feel comfortable, and most importantly, he captured our personalities and dynamic perfectly.

Anna · Married on 11/07/2008

Jeremy was wonderful to work with when he did my families photos. He was patient and creative with working with our family of many different ages and sizes! He was always friendly , and took as much time as needed to be sure he got many pictures that we would love to remember this season in our life! What makes Jeremy different from other photographers is his creative gift to see photography as a true art and he makes that art come alive in his photography! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Dreadko Media 69
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2019

A fortuitous find

Due to some issues we ran into, my husband and I found ourselves scrambling to find a photographer with only a few months until the wedding. Dreadko Media was one of the potential vendors we located that was able to take us, and we were very fortunate to have found them.

Jeremy's response to our queries were commendably prompt, and we were able to meet with him in a timely fashion to discuss the services his studio could offer. Both of us were very impressed with his portfolio, and upon discussion, elected to hire him. It was one of the best choices we made in the wedding planning process.

Personally, I wanted to highlight Jeremy's patience in answering all my questions. He showed up right when he said he would, and worked unobtrusively and efficiently throughout the day. Neither of us are really much for posing for photos, but Jeremy made it fun and completely painless. And the gallery he provided us speaks for itself; we were very lucky to have found him when we did.

Sent on 06/14/2019