Dreadko Media Reviews

42 | Cherry Hill, NJ

42 Reviews for Dreadko Media

Sofia · Getting married on 01/03/2021

The best bang for your buck

Dreadko went above and beyond when capturing our engagement shoot and wedding photos. He captured every aspect of the wedding. All of the guests thought he was like a ninja because he was everywhere. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/04/2020
  • Deanna

Deanna Wozunk · Married on 10/09/2020

This is the one you've been looking for...

Jeremy from Dreadko Media was our hired photographer for my bridal shower this past weekend. I don't even know where to begin on how wonderful my experience was working with Jeremy. Despite constantly evolving COVID restrictions, meeting times, and a last minute location change- Jeremy remained flexible and eager to do whatever he could to make the day feel just as special! On the day of the shower, he came over to my house early to capture all of those priceless candid shots of me and my family getting ready. He then rushed over to the venue site to take live pictures of the guests waiting my arrival. That's what he does best! Expect those priceless moments that you didn't catch come alive in his photography. I love that I got to be a part of those moments too! Then, only a couple days after the shower, he sent over a folder link so I could easily access all of my photos. The pictures are bright, vivid, and perfectly captured all of the small details I never want to forget. I highly recommend Dreadko Media's services for photography. He even traveled out of state for the job and still was one of our most affordable options! I posted some of the pictures from my shower to validate the claims that I made above. Trust me, you can't go wrong with this one.

Sent on 08/03/2020

Gary Smith · Married on 10/03/2020

I couldn't picture my wedding without Dreadko media.

(Written by wife, didn't have an account) My now husband said that the best last minute decision we made was extending their time by an extra two hours. From first meeting, we knew that we loved how Jeremy carried himself. He was so easy-going, so into all the plans we had, and was patient, understanding, and helpful when it came to organizing a timeline. Both my husband and I had little to no experience with weddings and had absolutely no idea how to make it cohesive, but Jeremy walked us through a couple options and never put any pressure on us to choose anything.

Jeremy and Kenny, the videographer, came early (for no extra cost) and gave the bridal party the energy we needed. They were hilarious. Though everything didn't go as planned with our formal bridesmaid & groomsmen shots in a park (the bridesmaids were still getting ready), Jeremy ensured that we would get everything we needed and had a back-up plan on stand-by that ended up working great. He was also really flexible. I emailed him the week of the wedding and said that the ceremony had moved outside as well, rather than just the reception and there was no hesitation in his reply - he stated that he was just as excited for it. The biggest surprise to him the day of, I told him that one of our friend's had brought an inflatable Godzilla outfit to use for a groomsmen shot. Rather than just the groomsmen shot, he also dressed as Godzilla for part of the reception and did dances & knocked over our giant Jenga tower. Jeremy was on the ball and willing to work with everything that happened throughout the day. He organized the sparkler send-off, which was also a last minute addition - and repeated the directions multiple times and ensured everyone knew that they were doing so that it looked amazing and no one got hurt.

Our posed pictures felt very natural and unposed. Throughout the day, Jeremy showed us some of the shots he was really excited about - which is just making us anxious to see the final products!

All of my guests loved the energy that Jeremy and Kenny brought and some have asked for the company's name because they want to use them for any formal events they have in the future. Basically, if you have a chance to hire Dreadko Media - do it. They are candid, genuine, open, honest, flexible, affordable, and helpful. We went through 2 other photographers, one who was too expensive, and another who (reasonably) backed out due to Corona, but it led us to Dreadko and we couldn't be more happy.

Sent on 10/04/2020

Sean Mcgettigan · Married on 09/19/2020

The best around!

We knew Jeremy from doing my sisters wedding which he did an incredible job, so the choice was obvious from the start when we needed a photographer. He is so attentive and helpful with all requests, and the shots he took are simply amazing! We couldn’t believe all the awesome photos he took. If you’re looking for the best photographer, look no more!

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Valaree

Valaree Bower · Married on 08/02/2020

Excellent customer service !!

So far we are super excited to use Deadko for our special day. It’s been nothing less than a very personalized pleasant experience. Weill update after the event for further review and sharing of pics. Thus far Jeremy and company are so worth the hype! Book them while you can!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Sherry

Sherry Henderson · Married on 04/18/2020

Top Notch Photographer

Jeremy impressed us and all of our family and friends that attended our wedding with his professionalism. Everyone said that he was an amazing photographer! We were amazed from the first meeting with his al a carte options allowing us to pick the perfect photography package for our needs. He was very friendly and approachable the entire day which put us at ease throughout the day. It rained on our big day, but Jeremy watched the weather and picked the best time to quickly shoot pictures outside which is something that we had wanted to do. We highly recommend Dreadko Media for any event!! Thank you again.

Sent on 10/03/2020
  • Anita

Anita Pagliughi · Married on 01/25/2020

Exceeded my expectations

Jeremy went above and beyond to capture every amazing photo. It rained he literally laid on the floor getting the perfect shot. He has been the best photographer I have met from day one. I would use him for again and again...he did not disappoint

Sent on 01/27/2020

Delilah · Married on 01/17/2020

Amazing photographer !

I am so pleased with our experience with Dreadko Media ! Very professional , quick with responses and very easy to work with. Our wedding photos are absolutely amazing. You will not be disappointed with Dreadko Media!

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Kendall

Kendall Depew · Married on 12/14/2019

Amazing Photographer and Fun Time

We were lucky enough to secure Dreadko Media for our December wedding with just a couple months’ notice, and we couldn’t be happier with our decision! My husband and I opted for a small ceremony with four hours dedicated to photos, so 1 photographer was all we needed (Jeremy) and he certainly made the most of his time. Throughout the ENTIRE process, Jeremy was attentive, punctual, professional, and personable. He always made time for us and was very quick to respond to our emails with questions and/or updates. For someone like my husband, taking pictures all day sounds pretty daunting; however, he had a surprisingly fun time thanks to Jeremy’s easy-going nature. He made the process feel natural and organic as we transitioned from first-look to the ceremony, to the various locations we planned for post-ceremony pictures. From start to finish, it was refreshing to have never been pressured into buying any add-ons or additional services, and to have someone who was so focused on capturing our special day the way WE wanted to. He went above and beyond by visiting locations beforehand, which made the whole process run more smoothly and efficiently. After our Saturday night wedding, we were shocked to receive our beautifully edited photos less than 48hrs later! Not only was this an enjoyable experience, but more importantly it was affordable. Overall, the experience was exceptional. I would suggest Dreadko Media for any special occasion.

Sent on 12/29/2019

Mandy Sekhon · Married on 10/19/2019

Best Wedding Photographer

My experience with Jeremy was amazing. He made the whole experience so easy since I was a very busy bride (he kept in touch and made sure to check in weeks before the wedding). His photography skill set is so different than others around which is why his photos stand out like no other!! I will use Jeremy and recommend him to anyone else for any events!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Tina Jermyn · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfect Photographer for your special day

From the time we met Jeremy and Kenny we knew that they would be perfect for our day! Our first meeting was upbeat and full of energy and these guys are so informative and all about giving you the experience that you want for YOUR day. Communication exceeded my expectations and they always answered promptly! These guys went above and beyond for us and were the perfect asset to our day! I also enjoyed that you were able to tailor your package because we had a strict budget. I can't say enough about these guys but if you are looking for the perfect photographer this is the one to go with!

Sent on 07/29/2020
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/18/2019

what an amazing experience!!!

we cant say enough about our great experience with Jeremy. we had a blast with him!! his energy and vibe was AMAZING!!! can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Erin

Erin Carey · Married on 10/18/2019

AMAZING; wish we could do it all over again!

We knew immediately we wanted Jeremy to photograph our wedding the minute we met him. Jeremy was amazing every step of the way and we loved his vibes. Personable, attentive and did NOT disappoint. We find ourselves looking over our wedding pictures often. He was super fun and our wedding guests STILL talk about him. We love this dude and still keep in contact.

Sent on 07/25/2020
  • Jena

Jena Bryan · Married on 10/12/2019

Cannot thank Dreadko Media enough!!!

Jeremy is an absolute pleasure to work with. He was informative, personable, his packages were affordable, and he made our wedding day feel special because of how much he cared about the little details. The photos he sent me came out STUNNING seriously I was in awe. I've had friends and family reaching out for their info because of their beautiful work. Also had a videographer and he was just as wonderful! We cannot wait to see our trailer video 😁 100/10 would recommend! Thank you Dreadko Media for everything!! We are beyond grateful!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Roslatov · Married on 09/28/2019

Hands Down Fantastic!

Jeremy and Kenny were more than we could have dreamed of. With their acrobatic abilities and amazing imaginations, they brought each photograph to life. We weren’t looking for photographers who only wanted to do pose shots, but more candid shots. Jeremy and Kenny were able to capture those “you had to be there” moments. We thank you for being a part of our day and making it phenomenal!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Ben

Ben Gruen · Married on 08/17/2019

AMAZING! We are thrilled with the experience from start to finish!

AMAZING! That is pretty much the only appropriate word to describe our experience using Dreadko. If you are looking for a photographer who is talented, dedicated, professional, and incredibly fun, hire Jeremy! Honestly, who isn’t looking for those qualities in a wedding photographer? I know reading reviews can be taxing, so if you only read this first paragraph, know that Dreadko should be at the top of your list because you will be thrilled with the price, the services provided, and the stunning finished product. Amazing.

Still reading? Great! I’ve grabbed your attention and I’ll try to succinctly recap our experience of working with Dreadko. Jeremy and Dreadko are rockstars on the rise, and you should jump at the chance to hire them before they realize they can charge twice what they charged us for their services! Jeremy, owner and operator of Dreadko, is as nice a person you’ll ever want to meet. We discovered that fact about eight months prior to our August wedding when he drove out of his way to accommodate meeting us in a Starbucks for our first interview. This meeting could not have been more comfortable or cordial. Jeremy explained his backstory, showed us examples of his awesome work, and had a meaningful and friendly conversation with us about what we were looking for. He never once pushed or tried to upsell us on anything, and clearly outlined every service he provides as well as the associated price. He was very respectful and understanding of our choices, and took detailed notes of everything we discussed. We knew immediately Dreadko would be the right fit for us. We opted to go with a package that featured one photographer (Jeremy) for eight hours, as well as a second shooter for four hours. The price for this was far and away better than some wedding photographers charge for a single shooter, so this was a simple decision. As our wedding day (quickly) approached, Jeremy again accommodated us by video-chatting with us so we did not have to travel a long way to meet with him. We went over every facet of our upcoming day, and Jeremy’s experience was more than apparent when discussing the game plan.

On our wedding day Jeremy was early and well prepared. By a stroke of luck, Dreadko’s second photographer Kenny, who was only booked for four hours, wound up attending and shooting the entire day with no extra cost to us! We never expected to have the extra time with Kenny, but gladly accepted that he opted to get a ride with Jeremy rather than drive himself that day! And talk about a team! These two did an outstanding job with every portion of the day. Getting ready, first look, wedding party shots, bride and groom shots, ceremony, family set pieces, cocktail hour, wedding party entrances, first dance, parent/child dances, speeches, dance party… you name it; everything was beautifully executed. These two, especially Jeremy, were not afraid of throwing themselves on the ground or even clinging to the front of a golf cart to get the perfect shot! During the reception and party, Jeremy would strategically steal us away outside to get photos of us in changing and fading light. These provided some of the most iconic photos of the day. I should also not fail to mention the non-stop energy Jeremy and Kenny had during the party capturing amazing action shots of all our friends and family on the dance floor. All of our friends kept complimenting us on how awesome our photographers were. It is obvious from the final result just how much fun everyone, including the photographers, had during our big day.

Speaking of final results I’ll just say this: wow. Dreadko did an amazing job editing and compiling the story of our day. The varying angles, distances, focuses, action shots; everything was beautiful and well curated. We are absolutely elated with the final product! And speaking of final product, we got more than 550 edited images of the highest quality THREE DAYS after our wedding. Yes, three days, not weeks. We weren’t even back from our honeymoon when Jeremy sent us an email with the download link. Amazed, I asked him if he had slept at all since the wedding. His response: “I slept, just enjoyed your guys wedding so much I couldn't get away from it... We truly enjoyed every second of your special day!” -Do you really need to see anything else?

Well I’ve failed at being succinct and written a book here, I know, but I wanted to write a review that fairly summarized our experience with Dreadko. All in all, hiring them was as good a decision as we made during our entire wedding process, and we were fortunate to have made a lot of good decisions, so that is saying something. I’m sure you’ve already clicked their page by now, but if you haven’t, what are you waiting for? You will leave as happy a customer as we have. Thank you Jeremy. Thank you Dreadko!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Allison

Allison Bryant · Married on 08/16/2019

Dedicated photographers made my wedding day run smoothly while capturing every memorable moment!

Jeremy R. from Dreadko Media really helped to ease my nerves throughout the wedding planning process. He was punctual, and responsive to my questions and requests. On wedding day, he and his colleague Kenny were both extremely flexible, and have personalities that are easy to work with. I have received multiple compliments/comments from my guests about the photographers’ professionalism, and dedication to their work. I will recommend these photographers to anyone!

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Lorraine

Lorraine · Married on 08/04/2019

Wedding photographer

Jeremy made our wedding day a day to remember. Not only was he professional, he listened to what ideas we had for the photos and also implemented his own. He made everyone feel comfortable and ran everything smoothly. He helped me not feel stressed that day. He has an incredible talent and I would HIGHLY recommend him and Dredko Media for anyone. If I need a photographer in the future, I would ask him again.

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Natta

Natta · Married on 07/26/2019

Even our guests loved Dreadko!

We really enjoyed working with Jeremy. He has a great personality and is easy to work with. Our photos were available within 2 weeks, and we have received numerous compliments.

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Angela

Angela Leone Carrozzino · Married on 07/12/2019

Best. Experience. Ever.

Guys - I don't even know where to begin. Dreadko Media was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. They were everything we needed at all times - patient, helpful, proactive, responsive - I can't believe we got so lucky. Plus, WE LOVE OUR PHOTOS! Dreadko captured everything we wanted to remember about our big day - the love we have for each other and the endless fun we have with our family and friends. Jeremy is so kind and positive - he was amazing to work with and I honestly can't recommend him or Dreadko Media enough.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Shantal Harrison · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I'm soooo Happy we decided to go with Dreadko! The price was very reasonable. Jeremy did our wedding and he was Great. We recieved so many compliments afterwards about how attentive he was, and I really didn't realize that he captured half of the photos we received! He worked very well with our DJ . Lastly our photos were ready in No Time. We will definitely be using Dreadko again for other major events!! Thank you again Jeremy for capturing our Special Day!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Briana Macklin · Married on 06/15/2019

Phenomenal service

They did an amazing job at my wedding. The pictures came out phenomenal. Jeremy and Kenny were amazing with all the kids we had running around, and they interacted nicely with everyone. They never missed a perfect chance to catch a picture. They were on their toes running around taking pictures of everything that was going on.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Colin · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing photographer

Extremely talented photographer. Could not have asked for a better experience! Thank you!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Veasy · Married on 05/04/2019

Picture Perfect!!

Jeremy is absolutely amazing! From our first email to the night of the wedding he made us at ease. We only wanted a few formal photos, with mainly candid shots capturing the fun. He NAILED it! Our formal shots are beautiful and our cocktail/dance party photos capture all the excitement and love in the room. We still aren't sure how he captured it all, because he blended in well with the crowd. He is very creative and came up with great shots. We highly recommend Dreadko Media!!!

Sent on 07/18/2019