22 Reviews for Drawn iN Media® LLC

20 Drawn iN Media® LLC Reviews

Rex and his wife did an amazing job! We have not received our video yet but I have full confidence that it will be wonderful! We cannot wait to see it. They were very flexible and easy to work with. They worked great with my Photographer. You can tell that Rex has a strong passion for what he does and he seemed very excited to start working. Rex and his team were very professional and was very quick to answer and questions we had. I would completely recommend Drawn in Media!!!

Profile Picture Kasey, 5/16/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

Rex created a BEAUTIFUL video for our wedding that was exactly to our requests. He did a wonderful job editing and highlighting the parts that were important to us. The music he chose and the shots he took worked perfectly with the way he edited everything together to create a meaningful and memorable video that has wowed all of my friends and family!

Profile Picture User4931434, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Rex and his team were amazing on our wedding day! From the moment we met Rex, we knew he was the right choice for us. He offers so many packages to help you stay within budget. Rex is very professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and responds to any questions in a timely manner. He had some great ideas from the moment he arrived to the hotel on the wedding morning. We cannot wait to see the final product and we know it will be magical and wonderful!

Profile Picture Nancy, 11/22/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Rex did an unbelievable job on our wedding video! Not only did he send us our trailer for it that made us, along with many others cry, the quality of his work is amazing. I would recommend him to anyone getting married. If you want someone that is always prompt with responses, amazing work product, and someone also willing to go above and beyond to make you happy.. Pick Drawn In Media!

Profile Picture User3567191, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

The wedding video was AMAZING. It captured every important moment of the wedding and reception, from the pre-wedding events to the dancing. The video had a nice summary at the beginning in case someone didn't have time to watch the whole thing. The editing was beautifully done with seamless transitions between each event and the music/sound matched perfectly. My favorite part was the way they edited the dancing, showcasing the kids, the couples, and the crazy candid moves.

Rex was very professional, easy to contact, and very knowledgeable about weddings/cameras. The videographers were professional and tried to stay out of the way while still capturing great shots. The video was delivered on time.

I would definitely recommend Rex and Drawn-in Media to video any event.

Profile Picture Katie, 1/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Rex made me feel comfortable from the fist time meeting him that he would be able to create a wonderful wedding video. He did not disappoint! I have already watched my wedding video several times and everyone in my family wants to have a copy for themselves. Thanks Rex for capturing my wedding day! Now I can relive one the happiest days of my life for the rest of my life.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/23/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Very happy with my final product. They listened to what I wanted and bent over backwards to make it happen. I wasn't going to get a videographer for my wedding but sure glad I did! Great value for the money spent!

Profile Picture Brittny, 11/1/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I were not planning on having a videographer at our wedding as we thought our amazing photographer would suffice, but my mother really wanted us to have one. Rex became highly recommended by our photographer. Although our ceremony space was right quarters with odd angles, Rex was able to capture every beautiful moment effortlessly! There was never cameras in your face or tons of bulky equipment to distract you, any yet they were able to capture every tiny detail. Our video is absolutely beautiful with the songs he paired with it, and the flow. We couldn't have asked for anything more beautiful and are so glad we did this. Everytime I've watched it, I'm moved to tears. I would recommend them to EVERYONE! Thank you Rex!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/28/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jacksonville Videography did a fantastic job with our wedding video. They were a pleasure to work with and captured every important moment of our day along with many other candid moments of us and our guests that made for an incredibly comprehensive video. The final product was amazing. Very professionally done. The audio and video quality was excellent and the editing and transitions were so professional, like motion picture quality, that it makes the video very watchable, even after many viewings. The fact that their prices were very reasonable was a great bonus. To sum up, Rex and his team did a phenomenal job, we're very pleased we chose them and would highly recommend them for any video project

Profile Picture Daniel, 10/6/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Rex was awesome to work with and created a wedding video that really reflected our day. He had to follow some strict rules in our church, but he managed to work around them and was able to capture the ceremony. His post-production editing skills were good and the second half of our video nicely summed up our reception. His different package options allowed me to select a level-of-service that matched my budget and I am extremely happy with the final results.

Profile Picture Madelynn, 7/21/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I was married July 14th, 2012. Jacksonville Videography was there to capture every precious moment, every intricate detail, all the memories that are unforgettable but an absolute blessing to witness all over again on screen. Rex was patient, professional, timely and most importantly Rex was CREATIVE! While watching the video my husband and I both laughed and cried. We relived that day while watching the video in our living room. We're ecstatic to share our video with family/friends. We're beyond impressed with Rex's artistic ability, innovative mind, creativity, awesome (yet affordable) service, and professionalism. Hiring Jacksonville Videography was one of THEE BEST decisions we made! One man, two cameras and one PHENOMANAL wedding video! Thank you so much Rex!! You rock!!!!! We appreciate you and can't thank you enough for everything!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/14/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

First of all, I wasn't going to get a videographer until one of my friends showed me her video and I could see how much she enjoyed it. I envisioned myself watching my wedding video with my future kids and so the search began.
I found Jax Videography in a google search. Since, Rex was my last purchase I was looking for quality and a good price. When Rex told me he was available on my wedding day I knew this was meant to be.
During the wedding, I didn't notice him at all. During the Reception, I noticed that he was always in the right place at the right time to capture moments I was watching or in.
After viewing the video, I could not be any happier. I am SO glad I went with Rex and got a videographer. He was one of the best decisions I made. He cropped the video so nicely. He got the most important moments. He transitioned so beautifully. Overall, my husband and I were left wanting to relive our wedding. Thanks SO MUCH Rex!!!!!!

Profile Picture Lyna, 6/23/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Rex is such a nice and personable guy! He was very responsive to our needs. We just had our wedding this past Saturday in Ponte Vedra, FL and while on our honeymoon he had already sent us a trailer of our wedding day footage! How awesome!! The quality of the trailer was very, very good (HD quality definitely) I am looking forward to seeing the entire edited video footage in a few weeks! (I will update my review then)

Profile Picture Orrie, 10/22/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Rex Polanis did an amazing job. He is wonderful to work with, extremely professional, and always stays in contact with you for important needs. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture User1333734, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

Of the many costs incurred on my wedding day, this was one the best investments I made! Rex was ultra professional, prepared and detail oriented. He even attended the rehearsal so that he could plan the shots and angles in advance! His editing profess was proficient and polished as I was able to participate in the final decisions of layout.

His mannerisms were calm and collected throughout our entire wedding even admist some very tempermental vendors :-) He even helped ease the stress level of my hubby to be! I would recommend his videography skills for any event! It is a tangible memory I'll keep forever! Thanks Rex for setting the highest of standards!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/25/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Rex was wonderful! He answered all of our questions and was easy to make plans with. He was very flexible. His prices were also very reasonable. He did a wonderful job at the wedding! We loved having him there. We absolutley love the video and would highly recommend Jacksonville Videography to anyone! The whole experience was a pleasure. Thank you Rex!!!

Profile Picture Renata, 5/21/11, 3 Reviews
4.7

Rex was very available especially on short notice. One of my dear friends watched the proof with me and was quite impressed. My family replied likewise when they saw the proof only.

Profile Picture John, 6/4/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jacksonville Videography did an excellent job at my wedding in conditions that were less than ideal. We had chosen a dusk wedding time and knew that the photography and video would probably be lower quality due to the poor light. But we were so impressed with the clarity of the images--no blurry or choppy shots! Rex went out of his way to find the best angles for his cameras, was really pro-active about getting his hand-held shots without being a distraction during the ceremony, and really produced a product far and away beyond what I expected was possible! I highly recommend this vendor!
Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Abigail, 11/7/09, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I would highly recommend using Jacksonville Videography for their services for your big day! Rex was very professional and understood my wants/visions for video footage for our big day! He captured all of the important moments and helped edit a few photos too. We also received our DVD very quickly and I was highly impressed with the pre and post wedding talks!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/7/07, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Rex had an innovative and insightful approach to my wedding video production. He went above and beyond to give us a professional product that my wife and I will cherish for the rest of our lives. A huge perk of Jacksonville Videography is that Rex genuinely cares about his clients.

Profile Picture Joe, 8/26/06, 1 Review