Drapers Catering of Memphis Reviews

174 Reviews for Drapers Catering of Memphis

Drapers Catering of Memphis 1
Drapers Catering of Memphis 2

lakeshia · Married on 09/28/2013

Drapers Catering is great! They are true professionals. They made the reception portion of our wedding a worry free event. I had so many questions and Ryan was there to answer all questions, and even accommodated the changes I requested.without hesitation. The thing I really like about them is they gave me honest advice on what I needed and didn't need. They could have easily allowed me to run up a huge catering bill but they always kept me on task. Their service was great and the food was fabulous the guest at our wedding enjoyed everything, especially the spicy crab bites. You will not go wrong choosing Drapers for you catering needs.

Sent on 03/31/2014

Aimee · Married on 09/14/2013

They did an amazing job!! Our cakes looked fabulous!!

Sent on 03/31/2014
  • User4020832 · 2+ years ago

Everything was fabulous. The guest bragged about the quality of the food and the service.

Sent on 04/07/2014

Shannon · Married on 07/28/2013

The service was exceptional, from the first meeting to the actual event. I love Drapers and would use them again and again. The wedding guest all raved about the food and asked who they were. Would just like to know how small of a gathering would they do, need to find out!

Sent on 04/02/2014

Deborah · Married on 07/05/2013

Draper's catered my daughter and son-in-law's 15th wedding anniversary-wedding reception. The food was so good. Everyone enjoyed it. And we had enough food for another day. Thanks Ms. Dianne and your crew for all you've done for us to make the reception a success.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Julia · Married on 06/29/2013

Drapers was wonderful to work with and very professional. Their food is beyond delicious. You won't regret hiring them to cater your next event.

Sent on 07/19/2013

Claire · Married on 06/22/2013

Draper's catering provided excellent service for our wedding. We ordered everything in a package inluding cakes which made the cost so much more affordable than any other place we looked into. Everything was delicious and our guests are still telling us how much they enjoyed the food. I had asked a friend to come straight to the reception after the ceremony to light about 150 candles and when she arrived Ryan and his staff had already taken care of it. My only complaint was occasionally they would call with questions about our order we had already discussed and seem to be confused about our plans. It turned out someone who we initially met with quit, but had told us a lot of misleading information. Ryan is absolutely the best person to speak to on the phone with at Drapers. He is calm, polite, and makes you feel very secure in your plans. He offers great advice and is honest and open about everything. We were so happy he was out go to person at Drapers.

Paula · Married on 06/21/2013

My experience with Draper's was first class from the first phone call to the clean/up at the reception. They made everything perfect!!

Sent on 07/20/2013

Drapers Catering was a pleasure to work with! Great staff and great food!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Michelle · Married on 05/31/2013

In planning our wedding, we worked with a few different members of the Drapers business. Every one of them was completely responsive, professional, and effective at going above and beyond addressing our concerns. Their catering and other provided services absolutely made our special day full of stress-free and beautiful memories.

Kristen · Married on 05/26/2013

Drapers was excellent to work with. Their staff was there to answer all our questions and help us make our special day exactly what we wanted. The were very professional at the reception and took great care of the venue's facilities. Our cake, cookies and cupcakes looked amazing and the food of course was delicious. Everyone loved it. Drapers is the best!

chelsey · Married on 05/18/2013

we had the rehearal dinner and the wedding reception it was great. i was worried that we wouldnt have enough food but drapers had it all under control. the staff made it delightful. thanks again for everything...

Sent on 07/22/2013

Very professional; very accomodating; professional all the way!

Patricia · Married on 05/04/2013

5 stars! Draper's catered my wedding reception and did a wonderful job! They went beyond expectations! The food was great -- I was able to taste the food beforehand. They were extremely flexible and I was able to make small changes to my order even after I'd placed it. The buffet was decorated in unique ways that made the food look even better! They made everything exactly how I wanted--it was perfect! I kept getting compliments from guests on Draper's--not only the food, but how they kept everything clean and such. They made sure everything was perfect. They were more than just a catering company--the owners really care about the wedding as a whole. They worked with me, the site, my coordinator, etc to make sure everything was going to work out! I will definitely allow them to cater future events.

Sent on 05/19/2013

Sandra · Married on 05/04/2013

Draper's was absolutely wonderful!! They were EXTREMELY professional and went above and beyond me and my husband's expectations while we were searching for just the right caterer. They were the 2nd caterer we looked at...and the last. I/we were just so totally amazed at their service. Their food was absolutely delicious! My husband and I received many rave reviews on Draper's food...both the food served during the dinner portion of the reception, but also our wedding cake...which Draper's also did for us. We got rave reviews on both the taste of all of the food, the selection, and the cake design. In addition, I LOVE the offering of different stations for a buffet. We chose three stations for our buffet dinner...A Memphis Station, an Asian Station, and an Italian Station.There were selections in each group for both meat eaters and non-meat eaters alike...which came in handy since I had a handful of people who were non-meat eaters. Draper's staff who worked the reception was on top of everything and there was no empty food bins in the stations and no empty plates and glasses were left to stack up all over. Everybody at Draper's is personable and makes you feel like family. My husbnd and I HIGHLY recommend Draper's to cater any event...be it a wedding or a small party.

Sent on 07/19/2013

Michelle · Married on 05/04/2013

Drapers was amazing!!! The food was excellent all the severs were great. They are so easy to work with and so accommodating! Had the best food!

Lisa · Married on 04/27/2013

We had the absolute best experience with Draper's Catering for our April wedding in Memphis. Our Southern Style menu was amazing - our guests were thrilled and we were even more thrilled! Our wedding cakes were gorgeous and delicious! Draper's Catering is the best! We will use them for parties and events in the future! Great food, customer service, and staff!

Shelley · Married on 04/20/2013

The folks at Drapers' Catering are first class! They had a large variety of menu options and the items we selected tasted great! Our guests made numerous comments on the food, especially our cakes! I was so thankful to have a caterer that I did not have to worry about on my wedding day. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for great food and service at a great value!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Drapers was an EXCELLENT caterer for my wedding. They were extremely flexible and able to work with our value-oriented budget. Even with providing a great value, their food and service were both incredible. I have received numerous compliments on our food at the reception, and it is all thanks to Drapers!

Sent on 07/23/2013

I honestly waited until the last minute to iron out details with the caterer. We met 6 months before the wedding and planned a tentative menu, but I waited until the week before the wedding to confirm and talk about details. I met with Gary, and was so stressed with planning, that I told him to just make a generic menu. He refused to do something that was not "special" and representative of me and my husband. He called us in the next day for a tasting and made us feel like we were the most important clients he had (even though I know he had a HUGE med school event the same night as my wedding). He made everything so elegant and the presentation was perfect! I had so many compliments on the food, and the mashed potato bar was a huge hit (people went back for 3rds!)! They are one of the most reasonably priced caterers in Memphis, and there is really no price that you can put on the wonderful quality and customer service that they offer! I would highly recommend them for a wedding or event!

Sent on 04/07/2013

Christie · Married on 03/16/2013

I would highly recommend Drapers to anyone I know that is getting married. They were absolutely wonderful and went above and beyond all of my expectations. They will do as many tastings as you need to help you choose your desired menu. The taste is to perfection. They even added an item for us that wasn't on there menu just because it was something we asked if they could do for us. They responded right away to any questions and were always available for advice. They were incredibly friendly and all of our wedding guests complimented the food and the kind attitudes of the servers. They are the very best!!

Rachel · Married on 03/16/2013

Draper's was amazing! I ended up changing a big portion of my menu a few weeks before the wedding and Gary worked with me every step of the way. The food was great and people from my wedding are still talking about the mashed potato bar! They were also one of the only vendors that actually "blended into the day". We didn't have to worry about a thing ! I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or event.

Sent on 07/29/2013

The food was FANTASTIC, I had a church group from Beaumont, Texas to visit Memphis, TN (March, 2013). This Catering service was on time, professional and the value was great. Our group was very please and will recommend you to any group that will be going your way. Thanks again and we will keep you in mind when headed your way again.

Sent on 03/18/2013

Allyson · Married on 12/22/2012

Draper's made everything hassle-free, from the cake to the bartender. They are always available for questions and are very supportive and flexible. Now the FOOD!! It is unbelievable! A must have for any type of get-together! Highly recommend Draper's!

Sent on 02/25/2013

Kay · Married on 11/10/2012

We cannot say enough good things about Drapers and especially Jonathan and his crew. The venue had put out table cloths out before Draper's arrived and when Jonathan got there he realized that that wasn't the vision he had for us and ask if he could change it. We told him of course whatever you think. He took our dinning experience from OK to just perfect. I will always use Drapers for all our future events and will recommend them to everyone. Thank you so much for making everything so great.

Sent on 02/13/2013