Drapers Catering of Memphis Reviews

173 Reviews for Drapers Catering of Memphis

Drapers Catering of Memphis 1
Drapers Catering of Memphis 2

Caroline · Married on 06/27/2015

I wish I could had these guys plan my whole wedding. They've done so many weddings that they know what works and what doesn't. The food was great and the best deal around. They include so many extra services and food in their packages that other caterers don't. I also used their bartenders, and they did a great job. I wouldn't bother looking at any other Memphis caterers if you want crowd pleasing food, the best service, and a vendor you can fully trust.

Drapers catered my wedding of about 150 with a buffet of hors d'oeuvres and stations.

Sent on 09/03/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/06/2015

I did not use Draper's for my wedding, I was married in Florida. I have used Draper's to cater a bridal shower for my sister & they were great. I used Draper's a second time for my joint baby shower/housewarming party. The appetizers I ordered were great. I also used them for servers during the party. They were fantastic! They were great with the guest. The party went longer than expected & they made themselves available to help me wrap things up and the clean up. They really went above and beyond my expectations.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Debbie · Married on 06/06/2015

Ryan and his dad were awesome to work with and the entire TEAM come together to make the food end of our event over the top!
    I can't say enough about these guys and we will definitely use Draper Catering for any events we host in the future.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 05/23/2015

The tasting was very helpful and we were able to tweek our menu. The food was perfect and the presentation fabulous. I really appreciated their honesty and integrity when my RSVP cards started coming in and I panicked and called to add more food. Drapers literally talked me off the ledge and said you will have plenty instead of just taking more money! And we did have plenty of delicious food. We highly recommend Drapers Catering!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Leigh · Married on 05/16/2015

The food and service was amazing! I have received many compliments on how yummy the food was at my wedding. In the end, I'm very pleased with their service.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Lindy · Married on 05/09/2015

We absolutely LOVED having Drapers cater our event. Ryan was a dream to work with and the food was amazing. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/02/2015

Extremely professional and helpful staff. Food was amazing. Genuinely invested in ensuring our day was just as we wanted. Ryan was so helpful in all the details and not just those pertaining to the food. We highly recommend Ryan and his staff for any event.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Grace · Married on 04/25/2015

Drapers was a fantastic caterer for my wedding! They were familiar with the flow of my venue, had amazing food that did not run out, and even gave us a wedding present! I would recommend them to anyone who needs catering for an event!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Kalin · Married on 04/19/2015

Drapers made and served delicious food. Our guests are still singing praises regarding the food at our wedding. They also created a delicious goodie bag for us to take on our honeymoon. This company was also very professional and worked with our budget. Cannot say enough good things. We were so pleased with the services we received!

Sent on 05/15/2015

kara · Married on 04/04/2015

The guys at Drapers were great!!
    Even with me being a bridezilla!

The gift they gave us for our wedding was amazing and we hung it right in our living room for EVERYONE to see!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Kasey · Married on 03/28/2015

Drapers did such an amazing job! Everything was presented beautifully! To be completely honest, I never really got around to eating but from what everyone else told me all of the food was amazing! There was plenty of food and the service was excellent!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Bridget · Married on 03/13/2015

We could not have been more pleased with the wonderful job Draper's did at our wedding reception! With a short planning period, tight budget, and long guest list, we were having difficulty finding a caterer. But from the first consultation with Draper's, it was clear that they were exactly what we needed. Their experience, kindness and professionalism were invaluable to my family as we had no experience in this area. Throughout the planning process, every member of the team we met with was polite and knowledgable, offering insightful and helpful suggestions without being pushy. The tasting was enjoyable - relaxed and well-presented - and the food was outstanding. At the reception itself, setup was done early and without a hitch, the food was as delicious as before, and the service staff headed by Ryan did an impeccable job! They were effective without being obtrusive, they served plates of food to me and my new husband, and even packed the two of us a bag of food to take with us (because it's true what they say - the bride and groom don't get much chance to eat during the reception!). The staff also stayed afterwards to clean up and pack up the left over food for my family to take home. We were absolutely thrilled with every aspect of our experience Draper's - they truly helped make it a perfect (and worry-free) occasion!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Exceptional pre-planning consultation and event planning services. The catering staff providing the wedding service was professional, prompt, courteous and attentive to customer needs. Draper's was part of the overall perfect and memorable wedding experience. The fare was delicious, received many compliments from guests.

Sent on 05/19/2015
  • User4201881 · 2+ years ago

I could not have been more pleased with Draper's catering! They were SO helpful & accommodating. The price was very reasonable for what we got. And the food was beyond delicious!! They even threw in a few tables to hold my wedding cakes at no extra charge. And we were given a large plaque with our new last name on it to hang in our new house. Such a thoughtful gift! I would highly recommend Draper's for any occasion!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Rachel · Married on 11/15/2014

Ryan Draper and the whole Drapers team was nothing short of amazing!! The entire wedding planning process was complicated for my husband and I. I was active duty military stationed overseas, my husband lived in Boston, and the wedding was going to be in Memphis. No matter how many times our dates changed, schedules got altered, or guest count was revised, Ryan was there with encouraging words, great advice, and a can-do attitude. finally, when the big day got here, his team was professional, the food was amazing, and the set up was beautiful!!! He truly helped make the event something we will never forget. I will forever use Drapers for any of my Memphis area events in the future and would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Brandy · Married on 10/24/2014

We couldn't have asked for a better experience with Drapers Catering. From the initial phone call to set up an appointment, Ryan was extremely helpful. I was able to give him ideas of what I was looking to serve and he was able to helps us decide exactly how much of each would be perfect for the number of guests we were anticipating. We set up a tasting and we like more things than initially planned to serve Ryan helped up figure out a way to serve everything we wanted without busting our budget. I was also able to have Drapers take care of our linen rentals so that was one less thing for us to deal with. A couple of days before our wedding we delivered our alcohol to the Drapers office and they were able to chill it before the wedding and bring it with them the day of the wedding..again, one less thing we had to handle. The food display was perfect, our guests gave many compliments on the food choices and how good it tasted. We definitely had a wonderful reception thanks to Ryan and Drapers Catering.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Heather · Married on 10/19/2014

I was so worried about the food at my wedding and making sure it had fantastic taste and that there was plenty of it and I didn't know where to begin. I didn't have to worry when I worked with drapers- they knew exactly how many of each item to serve and it was delicious. It was a completely stress-free process and everyone loved the food!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Kevyn · Married on 10/11/2014

We really enjoyed working with Drapers Catering. Ryan was extremely helpful and never hesitated with any requests or ideas we had. He went above and beyond to make our vision happen.

We ultimately picked Drapers rather than a newer, more trendy catering company because of their 20+ year experience. After our tasting with the owner and head chef of the company, we were confident they would provide the quality we desired. Plus, they were more than happy to fulfill our addition requests from unique presentation to new hors deuvres ideas.

Our wedding took place about an hour from their shop in Memphis but you would never know. The quality of the food, the timeleness of the delivery and the overcall affordable cost all exceeded expectations.

Sent on 12/27/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2014

Picking Drapers was one of the best choices I made. Even though they had many events going on during the same time, they did everything to make me feel like I was the only one. They went above and beyond all expectations and helped make our day the most amazing day in our lifes

Sent on 12/30/2014

Virginia · Married on 10/11/2014

BEYOND EXCEPTIONAL!!! We met with Mr. Gary at our first appointment, later had a tasting of the food we had chosen for our wedding reception (YUM!), and they were so kind to let us deliver the beer & wine to them prior to the event so we did not have to worry about transporting it. Every single staff member was incredibly helpful and polite! We actually called them the day before to see if we could order individual meals for the band members, and they handled the last minute request with ease! As being a bride, I had many things to worry about getting done, and since I had such a good foundation with them, I knew I had nothing to worry about with the catering! AND they made sure we, as bride and groom, had a plate of food to actually eat during the reception! And they made a to-go bag for us as well! My family is STILL receiving compliments about the food! We were so grateful of how they helped packed the extra food up and helped my family by taking the extra beer and wine back with them since my parents were exhausted after the event. AND---The sign you all gave us is hanging above our bay window in our dining room---one of the BEST gifts we received! That was so very kind of you all! Overall, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Draper's Catering!!! Any event we or my family have, we are using Draper's again- hands down! And I'm giving all of my newly engaged friends their contact info :) THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING!!!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Very help staff who are easy to communicate with. They offered helpful advice that helped save money and made everything easy on my end!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Kelley · Married on 09/06/2014

They were great! I have no complaints!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Malle · Married on 08/09/2014

The food was great and the staff was always very professional and flexible as we planned our reception dinner.

Sent on 12/24/2014

Claire · Married on 08/02/2014

Everything was absolutely perfect (and this is not a descriptor I use lightly)!!!!! This sentiment is shared not only by myself (the bride), the groom, both families and our guests. The presentation of the food and the service was impeccable and the food itself was absolutely DELICIOUS! We all have been getting so many compliments on how good all of the food was....people totally loved the BBQ martini station. I was just at another wedding in November and several guests at that wedding were STILL talking about the food at our wedding back in August.

As a bride who planned the wedding almost completely alone, there is quite a bit of risk/worry that goes into hiring vendors and hoping everything comes together for the reception. While I knew immediately after our first conversation that we were in good hands with Drapers, the work/effort that went into our wedding reception EXCEEDED my expectations. The food, service, and presentation was just perfect. Ryan and the Draper's team played such a huge role in making our reception such a huge success!!!!!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Heather · Married on 07/19/2014

Draper's did a wonderful job with my wedding. They were very responsive throughout the process and customized a fantastic menu. I appreciated their input on rentals, layout, and timing. They do hundreds of events a year, so they have a good feel for what works. No detail was missed. I think they have found the sweet spot for value and price. Their pricing was more than competitive and I didn't feel like I was dinged with add-ons and extra fees. We got a ton of compliments on the food and bartenders. I would recommend them to anyone and would use them again.

Sent on 12/22/2014