Dramatic Innovation Reviews

118 | Suffern, NY

118 Reviews for Dramatic Innovation

Crysti & Kyle · Married on 08/02/2014

We contacted Dan three months before our wedding. We were stressed because most people told us there was no way we would find a florist this close to the day of the wedding. Dan replied back to us right away and we were excited to meet him. As soon as we walked in the doors of his store we knew he would be the one, he completely put us at ease (we actually cancelled our second appointment we had scheduled to go to after)!!
    I was the first in our family to get married so this was all very new to us. We knew we wanted to use Bourbon Bottles for vases (because we love Bourbon & we live in Kentucky now) and that we loved baby's breath. Dan took our idea and ran with.
    Within a couple days we had the details of the wedding flowers and décor done! He sent our quote right away and it was PERFECT and in line with what we had discussed - no surprises (even some additional free decorations for the tables)!
    Dan is very honest and helped us understand what was important and what wasn't in making the day beautiful while staying within our budget.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Sara · Married on 07/26/2014

Dan and his team were wonderful. I changed my mind last minute how I wanted the tables to look at my wedding. I was worried Dan wouldn't have enough time to capture my vision.. but when I walked into the ballroom on my wedding day I was truly blown away. It was beyond what I was expecting and imagined in my head. The chuppah and bridesmaid bouquets also perfectly complimented the natural beauty of the outdoor space. He was able to up the natural beauty of my outdoor ballroom in an elegant and classy way. I am so happy we went with Dan and cannot stop looking at pictures!! I would definitely use Dramatic Innovations for future events.

Sent on 08/17/2014

Mary · Married on 07/19/2014

Dan is simply the best! Not only is he extremely talented, knowledge and confident, Dan is so calm, patient and warm! I trusted him completely and he always knew exactly the right things to say to me when I was losing my mind to wedding madness.

The final product was amazing. Completely outstanding! The bouquet, the tables, the church - you name it. Everyone is talking about how beautiful the entire event was. Not only did Dan produce the most gorgeous arrangments, he was there on the day of the wedding to help! Thank you for making our day so gorgeous!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Do not look any further book Dan at Dramatic Innovation today!!

There aren't enough words to explain how amazing Dan was from day one. He is flexible with your budget and vision. He has great taste and will create something spectacular while being fun and professional. On the day of the wedding I realized I didn't have a bouquet for my flower girl--- He had already dropped off our bouquets and was at the venue setting up. I called him and asked him if he had anything. He came back to the hotel before we had to leave for the church with the flower girl bouquet no questions asked, he was still his happy amazing self.

He got back to me almost immediately every time I emailed with a question. I sent him pictures of frames and things I wanted to use (completely not related to flowers) and he gave me his professional opinion to make sure the day looked beautiful.

He is EXTREMELY flexible with budgets, I originally had a budget of $2500 but then when I decided to spend less on flowers I called Dan and asked him if I could adjust everything to be under $2000 he came back with a few tiny adjustments and my bill was only $1600!!!! What vendor do you know that would come that far under your budget?! Dan was amazing!

Please book him!!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Lindsey · Married on 06/20/2014

From our very first consultation with Dan, we knew he was the one. Dan was able to conceptualize exactly what we wanted. When we walked in for our second consultation, my husband and I were in awe. The centerpieces were exactly what we envisioned and nothing needed to be changed. They were perfect. Dan went beyond our wants and needs. He even added more flowers within our color theme to enhance the centerpiece. We loved it. He had created exactly what we had always dreamt about. Dan was the most compassionate, patient and creative person we encountered throughout our wedding planning. He answered messages and calls promptly. Whenever I had a concern, he told me not to worry about it- “Problem Solved”. He always knew how to put my mind at ease and I can’t thank him enough for making this part of the wedding planning stress free. He even told my fiancé that if there was anything else he could do to help out, feel free to call, even if it was picking something up or running an errand. Dan makes his clients his number one priority and we knew we had NOTHING to worry about. Dan and his staff dropped off our bouquets to my bridal suite. He stayed with us to make sure I was happy with them. (Of course I was in awe about them). When we arrived at the reception, it was like a fairytale. From the centerpieces in the lobby entrance to the centerpieces on all of our guest tables and the beautiful spray arrangement Dan made for our bride and groom table… nothing fell short of extraordinary. Dan, we cannot thank you enough for the beautiful flowers you created for us. Our guests were speechless. Your dedication, creativity, and understanding truly makes you a dream to work with. You are a true artist. You creations give a whole new life to the flowers you work with. Dan and his staff are fantastic! For any bride and groom looking for a 5 star florist who will give you their all from start to finish, Dramatic Innovation is the best place to book hands down. LOVE, LINDSEY & VANCE

Sent on 07/24/2014

Dramatic Innovation's reply:

Thanks so much Lindsey and Vance for your praise! So happy to be a part of your day and cant wait to see the pictures!!

Danielle · Married on 06/01/2014

Dan was an absolute pleasure to work with! He accommodated my low-budget needs, even suggested other ways we could save on the flowers. He gladly let me change my floral choices completely at the end like a crazy bride, and made recommendations all along the way that were fantastic. He was doing a wedding at the same venue the day before, and let us re-use some of their decorations and made last-minute adjustments beautifully! He came and met me in person several times, so we could discuss and look at pictures, and was incredibly responsive throughout.
    If only I had more occasions to use a florist!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Dan and his support staff were amazing. The centerpieces, arch, bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages were absolutely gorgeous!!! The flowers were everything I had imagined and more!!! I really enjoyed working and planning our event with Dan. He made me feel so comfortable and really had some wonderful ideas to help make my vision a reality. Thank you for making our planning and wedding day so wonderful!!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Vicky · Married on 05/08/2014

If I could give more than 5 stars I most certainly would. Dramatic Innovations made my wedding beyond gorgeous. The centerpieces looked phenomenal when I stepped into my venue. I have Dan Rowland to thank for that. From beginning to end he was on top of every little detail and made my vision come to life. Every wish, every detail and every idea he took into consideration and made it work for me along with perfecting everything. Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 05/09/2014

Dan was absolutely wonderful! I would highly recommend working with him. Planning ahead of time was easy and fun with Dan. He was perceptive about my vision and was very accommodating and creative in making my vision come to fruition. He was very responsive to phone calls and emails and patient with my many questions. Dan's experience with wedding planning was evident when he helped me plan floral arrangements and talk about design. He took the time to meet with us at our reception site to run through our floral ideas. He showed us a floral sample so we knew exactly what to expect and could make changes if necessary. The day of the wedding I was so happy with Dan. He came to each location and waited until he was sure everything was right. He even pinned the corsages on the groom and groomsmen. I was so happy with all of the flowers. They were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Stephanie · Married on 04/05/2014

AMAZING! Dan and his team were more than we could ask for. They went above and beyond to make sure that everything was top notch for our special day. We received so many compliments throughout our wedding day and still are. The quality and freshness of the flowers were so great that our centerpiece was still fully bloomed when we got back from our honeymoon a week later. Dan will not disappoint!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Dramatic Innovation's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Stephanie! We really appreciate the opportunity of being part of your special day!

Kim · Married on 04/05/2014

Dan and his staff are amazing! Working with Dan was a breeze, I gave him a few ideas of what I liked and the colors I wanted and he came up with the most amazing table and bouquet arrangements. I couldn't have imagined anything like it. Their work is truly breathtaking, everyone loved the flowers! Thanks Dan!

Sent on 05/02/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 03/14/2014

My words cannot do Dan Rowland justice for his work. He is truly a creative genius. He was recommended to us from one of our good friends who had worked with him in the past. My husband and I met with him a year before our wedding during a snow storm; but that didn’t stop Dan. He took our appointment and stayed to meet with us anyway. He spent the next year crafting the look of our reception with me. He was always responsive to emails and always had a good piece of advice. He is SO talented. The day of the wedding was more than I could imagine. He created 2 huge beautiful alter pieces for us for the church. Next, he told us to do alternating high and low pieces so that the photographer could get better angles in the room for pictures. This shows me he puts his clients first. He could have recommended we use all tall center pieces for more money, but Dan genuinely thought about the look of the room, and the needs of my photographer. I think that speaks volumes. Dan’s work is tremendous. When I walked into my reception room, I felt like I walked into something David Tutera created. Seriously. The day of the wedding he didn’t just drop the flowers and left. He took his time, making sure everything was perfect. I also loved how he wraps the boutonnieres in black ribbon so it blends in with the men’s tuxes instead of having that green stem hang out. The wrist corsages were also well done and attached to pearl bracelets instead of just a ribbon. I cannot even begin to describe how grateful we feel that we found Dan. He does spectacular work and makes you feel like more than a just a client because he genuinely cares. He’s so creative and talented I cannot recommend him enough to future brides.

Sent on 03/25/2014

Camille · Married on 11/16/2013

Dan was great and very helpful! He had great ideas and the flowers were beautiful. Love everything he did!
    Thanks!!
    Nick and Camille Soto

Sent on 11/22/2013

Erika · Married on 10/13/2013

I loved working with Dan at Dramatic Innovation, he did an amazing job with our wedding flowers and decor, everything was gorgeous! He also worked within my budget and was very attentive and responsive to emails and met with me in person a few times as well. I would definitely hire him again if I ever need a florist in the future and I will certainly be recommending him to all my friends!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Dramatic Innovation's reply:

Thanks so much Erika!! Such a unique and fun wedding! Was truly our pleasure being a part of it!

ALLISYN · Married on 10/05/2013

As soon as I met Dan, I knew we were perfect for eachother! What I mean is that I knew he was the perfect florist for our wedding. He just GOT me right away. I am a very controlling person and Dan let me be that way with gentle suggestions here and there to guide me in better directions to help save money and create floral designs that were beyond anything i could have imagined. Not to mention his kind and caring nature. I got sick 2 weeks before my wedding and he actually contacted me just to see how I was feeling! In a world of money hungry vendors, Dramatic Innovation is such a breath of fresh air! Dan and his team truly want to make your event the best it can be! My advice to any brides or anyone planning any event - don't waste your time with anyone else - GO SEE DAN ASAP!!!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Dramatic Innovation's reply:

Thanks Allisyn... you were so fun to work with! Thanks for letting us be a part of your amazing day!
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/21/2013

I would recommend Dramatic Innovation a million times over! The flowers at our wedding were absolutely STUNNING!!!! I really didn't know too much about flowers before meeting Dan, but from the moment I met him, I knew I could trust his expertise and I was fully confident he would do a phenomenal job - and he did! I wanted a unique color combination (purples, bright pinks, oranges, whites), and Dan really took my vision and brought it to life better than I could have ever imagined. He does not miss a detail and the quality of his work is top notch.

I was an out of town bride (planning from Arizona!), but Dan was always reachable, and he always responded to my emails/calls immediately. He would also set up video chats so we can see samples of what he had planned for us. He could not be more accommodating, which made me feel at ease in the midst of all the hectic wedding planning. Dan also stays on site at your wedding until the reception to make sure all floral arrangements are perfect and in the exact place they need to be. You can tell he truly cares about your big day.

Not only is his work remarkable, but Dan is the sweetest, nicest guy and I truly admire his creativity and passion for his work. We got SO many compliments on our bouquets, centerpieces, and ceremony arrangements, which made me extremely happy and thankful that Dan was behind it all. Besides marrying my husband, the flowers were my favorite part of my wedding day. They really set the tone and ambiance for our wedding, and it was exactly the feel we were looking for - elegant, modern, and fun! Everything was absolutely perfect, and I cannot thank Dan enough for all of his hard work and dedication to our day. Dramatic Innovation will surpass all your expectations!!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2013

We could not have been happier and more pleased with Dan and Barbara's work for our wedding. They took our idea and brought it to life better that we could've ever imagined. Dan''s vision and support turned our wedding into the most memorable day of our lives and relieved us of so much stress and hassle of the DIY project I originally planned. He worked with our budget (which was minimal) but treated us as if we were one of his top clients. His response time was impeccable and suggestions were perfect for the effect we were aiming for. Our guests loved the centerpieces so much they took them all home and are still asking if we have any spares! For a bride who was looking for something simple yet unique and elegant, we would recommend Dan and Barbara to anyone planning a special occasion. It's a shame our wedding is over b/c it was an absolute pleasure meeting Dan and hope we have another event to work with him again! Words cannot describe how much we appreciate Dan and all he did for our special day. Love, Ken and Sarah Chan

Sent on 09/17/2013

dironda · Married on 09/12/2013

Dan was great! He worked with our budget and gave us exactly what we want. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Dironda · Married on 09/12/2013

I was glad to have the best of both worlds with florist and event designer. My theme was well put together. I had no worries with Dan. He also stayed around just in case we needed anything fixed with our decor. Dan was great & well worth it.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Joanna · Married on 09/08/2013

Dan is a true gem and treasure within the floral and design industry. He is really everything a bride could ask for in a florist, and more. As soon as I told Dan the color for my wedding was purple, he told me he had, “a million ideas swirling around” in his head. Dan has a true and deep passion for what he does, and this is exemplified through his amazing creations.

I found Dan through my sister, Nikki, for whom Dan designed her floral concept and arrangements when she was married last year. As soon as I became engaged, we (my sister, mother, and I) knew, just knew, that Dan absolutely had to be the florist for my wedding too. We called him within days of my engagement to check on his availability. I know it sounds like I was an overzealous bride, but when you know of someone as talented, creative, and wonderful as Dan, you know that you MUST have him as the florist for your wedding.

Dan is simply fantastic to work with. He is always friendly and warm; he makes you feel like a friend, not simply a client. He met with me several times and listened to everything I said. Dan did a fantastic job interpreting what I wanted. In fact, he created what I wanted in a way that was more amazing than I could have every imagined! The flowers for my wedding, and centerpieces for my reception, were AMAZING! I loved them and we received so many compliments on his wonderful work. Just as my sister said in her review of Dan regarding her reception, “He made my entire event feel warm, romantic, inviting and elegant,” I am happy to echo her sentiment.

Why choose Dan and Dramatic Innovation? Because of Dan, and is creativity and passion for what he does. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

I have recommended Dan to several friends, and will continue to do so every time the opportunity presents itself.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Dramatic Innovation's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Joanna. You and the rest of your family were so wonderful to work with. My staff still talks about the Baklava your mom made for us the day of your wedding!
  • W

Willow · Married on 09/01/2013

Dan is a class act and was by our side throughout the wedding day to make sure our flowers remained flawless. In the rush to get to our first location for photos, I forgot my bouquet at home. Dan luckily was waiting on site, and used left over flowers to put together a gorgeous last second bouquet. Thank you Dan for making our wedding the most special day of our lives!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Kristen · Married on 07/19/2013

Dan Rowland at Dramatic Innovation did an amazing job! The flowers at our wedding were absolutely gorgeous! I immediately loved my bouquet of white, light pink and hot pink roses, garden roses and peonies! My bridesmaids' hot pink rose bouquets were so so beautiful too! The colors photographed so nicely! The ballroom was stunning with white hydrangeas and floating candles in cylindrical glass vases! I even absolutely loved the orchids and candles on the place card table and the groom and groomsmen's boutineres were beautiful too! Dan is an awesome guy who was there with us throughout the whole wedding day! He made sure everything was absolutely perfect and it truly was! I highly recommend Dramatic Innovation! This was an excellent choice for the flowers of my dreams!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Stephanie · Married on 07/07/2013

Dan was absolutely phenomenal to work with and created such a beautiful atmosphere for our wedding. Everything that I had imagined he created and blew it out of the water. Because Dan did such an amazing job the planning experience was fun and stress free. The decor of the event that Dan put together was my favorite part of the whole wedding. If you want to have an unforgettable wedding use Dan as your florist and let his imagination run wild!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Jen · Married on 06/29/2013

It was such a pleasure working with Dan. Not only is he an extremely talented florist but a very creative and wonderful coordinator. He truly helped me plan many details of my wedding and made the whole process smooth and stress free. I look forward to working with him again in the future.

Sent on 07/16/2013
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 05/25/2013

Dan Rowland of Dramatic innovations was more than amazing. He is brilliant! My day would not have been the same without his expert advise and attention to detail. Everyone in my bridal party raved about him. I have recommended him to many people and they also have been blown away. No one knew who he was at the event he was always there, always on top of every detail. I WILL FOREVER BE GREATFUL HE WAS AMAZING ,BRILLIANT ,WORTH HIS WEIGHT IN GOLD!!!!

Sent on 05/28/2013