Dramatic Innovation Reviews

118 | Suffern, NY

118 Reviews for Dramatic Innovation

Aimee · Married on 08/15/2015

Dear Dan and Dramatic Innovation,
    Thank you so much for being part of our wedding day!!!
    Once we met with you a year before the wedding, it was an absolute "no-brainer" to use your services. It was such a pleasure to work with you throughout the entire process! From our first meeting, you understood what we were looking for, and then went above and beyond on the wedding day itself. Dan, having you there on the day-of was the cherry-on-top -- we just knew that everything would go so smoothly and look absolutely stunning!
    All the arrangements were breathtaking! The boutonnieres matched the groom's style, the bridesmaids' bouquets were gorgeous, and then my bridal bouquet was perfect!! We also thank you so much for adding the heirloom pins to be the "something blue" to the bridal bouquet as well!
    I still cannot get over how beautiful you decorated the outdoor ceremony!!! The birch chuppah looked incredible with all the flowers along the front, and then the flowers along the aisle just added to it all!
    There were flowers everywhere we looked, and our guests still tell us how blown away they were with all the floral arrangements! The flowers on the tables for the reception were just amazing!!! We loved all the different flowers, colors, and textures that you chose to create the arrangements!! We were so excited to have purple hydrangeas also!!! They added another dimension of "Wow!" to the arrangement! When our guests were able to take home the centerpieces from brunch, they were so ecstatic!!

We will, of course, recommend you and your services to anyone we know!

- Aimee and Peter

Sent on 09/19/2015

Caroline · Married on 08/08/2015

Dan was exceptional from day one all the way to wedding day. He was so attentive and took a lot of his time (many emails and phone calls) to talk to me and discuss ideas months ahead of our wedding. He was extremely helpful during the months of planning and choosing the right decor! Very responsive, flexible and creative! A true artist! Dan was able to listen to all my ideas and put it all in practice and exceeding above and beyond our expectations. I could not have asked for better flowers decor for our wedding. We also got their up-lighting service and it made the reception look even more gorgeous. Dan and his team did such an amazing job! We got compliments from everyone who attended our wedding!! Don't look any further, if you want a gorgeous wedding and work with professional, caring and responsible people, Dramatic Innovations is for you! Thank you so much, Dan!!!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Dan is amazing! When I first met with him I felt that he truly understood my vision and that I could trust him to make it happen. He ended up making everything more beautiful than I could have imagined! He is very creative and does a great job of setting up at the venue and incorporating his pieces in seamlessly. He was great to have at the site on the day of the wedding because he can see the greater picture, beyond just the flowers. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Megan · Married on 06/20/2015

Let me start by saying that hiring Dan was the best decision we made. My mom and I went to meet Dan early on and as soon as we walked out his door we knew we would be hiring him.

Dan designed our flowers and was our Day of Coordinator. From the beginning, Dan was responsive and listened to what we wanted. I asked for a few changes to be made to our flowers & Dan completely heard what I said and redesigned them into exactly what I wanted. The flowers that he showed us at our sample meeting were exactly like the flowers at our wedding- absolutely perfect.

Hiring Dan as our Day of Coordinator service was basically ensuring peace of mind. Dan made sure that all of our carefully planned details were executed and was there when we ran into trouble (like when my dads tuxedo was mixed up with my brothers!). He made the day run smoothly and I don't think we could have done it without him.

If you choose to hire Dan, expect him to go above and beyond what you expect.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Dramatic Innovation's reply:

Megan... what can I say... your words are much appreciated! Being a part of a day that will be remembered for life is always special to us, but doing it with an amazing family that we have a blast with is icing on the cake! Thanks again for allowing me to be a part of your day and I wish you and Thom all the best in the future!

Michele · Married on 06/06/2015

I first came to Dramatic Innovation for floral services and immediately knew Dan was the one I wanted for my wedding. He totally understood "my vision" and I was confident that he would be able to pull together my event with a cohesiveness that some florists just don't produce. When I came to discover he also did Day of Coordination, it was a no-brainer for us.

The flowers at our wedding were AMAZING; the whole theme/look of the wedding came together beautifully because of Dan. As for the Day of Coordination services, I cannot rave enough. The catchphrase of the day was, "Don't worry, Dan's got it." Any problem or issue that came up was quickly resolved by him. I had no worries that day, which is the way it should be. My family and I were able to just enjoy the wedding, instead of dealing with tiny issues and dilemmas.

On the way home from the reception, I said, "Let's get married again so we can have Dan there!" haha, that's how much we all loved him! He's amazing!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Dramatic Innovation's reply:

Thanks so much Michele! It was a blast working with you guys as well... I will always remember out time together as "keeper of the fan"! All the best to you and Vinny in the future!

Dan and his team were absolutely amazing!!! Dan's attention to detail is top notch and he is just so much fun to work with. He is hands on through the entire event. Dan was present from the morning of set up straight through to when I returned to my venue to make sure that my bouquet was perfect. Throughout the entire planning process I never once doubted that Dan would not deliver on his promises and I just knew everything would beautiful and it really was. It almost three weeks since my wedding and my guests cannot stop raving about the flowers. If you are going to do one thing right in your wedding planning it is to hire Dan and his team at Dramatic Innovations for your flowers and decor!!!!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Ali · Married on 04/25/2015

I cannot recommend Dan and Dramatic Innovation enough. To say they were amazing is an understatement. I had called a few florists and just didn't feel like I clicked with anyone. Then I spoke with Dan. It was like he truly got what I was saying and the vision I was trying to convey. One of the hardest things about the wedding flowers is that you clearly have a vision in your head, but trying to explain that to someone else is difficult at best. Dan not only understood my vision but made even better than that.

Dramatic Innovation actually lets you see the arrangements before the big day. We drove up to Suffern one night after work (Dan generously stayed late for us) and we were blown away. The arrangements were perfect. We had planned on having two different styles of arrangements on the round tables, but ended up loving one of them so much more we just went with that. As a bride, seeing the arrangements beforehand alleviates one of the many concerns you have going into your wedding. I knew the flowers would be perfect and they truly were.

Dan is also very flexible and works with you. My flower girl broke her arm a few weeks before the wedding and the week before got very nervous about carrying the basket and tossing petals. I asked Dan if we could do a small bouquet for her instead. He not only said no problem, but also brought the basket and the petals just in case she felt up to throwing the petals as planned. There's constant communication throughout the entire process and you always feel like your concerns are heard and your questions are answered.

The day of the wedding went without a hitch and the team stays through cocktail hour, just in case something goes wrong. Simply having that reassurance is another sigh of relief. The flowers were beyond what I could have imagined and everyone commented on how beautiful all of our arrangements and bouquets were. We wanted a rustic/industrial look that was also classy and that is exactly what we got.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Ariel · Married on 04/18/2015

The flowers that Dan put together for my wedding was nothing short of stunning. He was spot on with all of his creative suggestions. Dan listened to what I wanted and worked hard to make my vision come to life. He far exceeded our expectations in every way possible. I wish everyone would use him so they could be as thrilled as I was.

Sent on 04/21/2015

Kristen · Married on 03/28/2015

Dan provided us with gorgeous flowers. We wanted someone with great taste who could make the bouquets largely on his own, and he did that (although he was also very responsive to our feedback and willing to work with us to make it possible for us to stick close to our original budget). He also had great ideas about other decorations that went with our aesthetic (an installation made of used books that got lots of compliments). If you are willing to spend that kind of money I can't imagine someone better than Dan.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Seena · Married on 01/31/2015

Working with Dan on the flowers and decor for our wedding this past January was an absolute pleasure! He was extremely engaging and took the time to review all of the details for our wedding. You could tell that he really took the time to understand the style and look we were trying to attain for each part of the ceremony and reception. By working together he helped create the perfect ambiance for our wedding and he was so helpful during every step of the planning process through the wedding day itself. Thank you Dan for creating the perfect flowers and decor for our wedding day!

Sent on 02/13/2015

Katherine · Married on 11/22/2014

Dan provided amazing flowers and lighting for or wedding ceremony and reception. He was extremely responsive to making my vision for my wedding within the budget I had. I was able to plan with him on a number of occasions and he even made a special trip to preview my venue to ensure he could create my ceremony vision at the venue. His customer service was phenomenal and it was evident that he provided a lot of attention to each individual client. I would absolutely recommend Dan to anyone who is in need of flowers or wedding planning.

Sent on 12/02/2014

Danielle · Married on 11/08/2014

Dan was such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process of choosing flowers for my wedding from beginning to end. He made me feel like I was his only client and was very quick to respond to any emails or phone calls. I especially thought it was great that Dan wanted to meet with me multiple times before the wedding to see the venue to scope it out since he had never been there before, and for meeting with me to show a sample table arrangement. He absolutely made my vision come to life and went above and beyond in so many ways. If I had to do this process again I would hire Dan over and over again. I will definitely be recommending him to any future or present bride to be's I come across. He is simply amazing at what he does!

Sent on 11/11/2014

James · Married on 11/02/2014

Our wedding planner recommended Dan, we were very lucky as Dan understood our vision, worked within our budget, and was available to talk about our event throughout the planning period. We were stunned with both the beauty of the arrangements, his advise on arrangements and decor, and his flexibility. We highly recommend using Dan, you won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Beth · Married on 10/25/2014

If I could give Dan and Dramatic Innovation a 10,on your 5-point scale, i would do it in an instant! Our daughter's wedding was the most beautiful, colorful, creative, stunning, and stress-free event, all because of Dan and his team. Dan's taste is impeccable; his instincts are so right. AND, he listened to the bride and me, and translated her vision into a magical series of flowers, table arrangements, and settings that created the tone of fun and joy that we had dreamed of. And did i say Dan is always cheerful? No drama, despite the "Dramatic" name. He thought of double uses for many of the decor items and he made sure that every view and vista was full of impact and beauty. Thank you, Dan, and lucky brides and grooms who get to work with you.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Kathleen · Married on 10/12/2014

Dramatic Innovation - 106 Orange Ave, Suffern, NY 10954 (845) 504-0833

I can’t recommend Dan Rowland at Dramatic Innovation enough. He and his partner Paula were a delight to work with. They were accessible, they listened, and they made informed suggestions but did not push their own agenda. And the results, OMG the results!! Our flowers were EXACTLY what I had pictured and hoped for. I am not very knowledgeable about flowers but I knew I wanted deep, rich, fall colors in very unfussy arrangements - they positively nailed it. They also took some initiative with the shepherd hook accents that we had along the aisle and they came out better than my initial request. I wanted our guests to have a bit of a “gasp!” moment when they walked into the reception and again, Dan and Paula delivered. Most of our guests and many members of the venue staff made specific mention about how beautiful and interesting our centerpieces were and how elegant the room looked. I could not have been happier. Thank you Dan & Paula!!
    Josh & Kathleen Gladstone - Married 10.12.14 at Paramount Country Club, New City, NY

Dramatic Innovation's reply:

Thanks Kathleen... Was so fun working on your centerpiece! Nothing makes us happier to really think outside the box and have the design freedom to develop your ideas!! Congrats again!!

If I could give Dan & his team at Dramatic Innovations more than 5 stars I would. From the very first meeting I could tell that he would be my favorite vendor to work with. His passion and talent for what he does really shows and it is inspiring! From just a few discussions he was able to pull together all my scatterbrain ideas and create EXACTLTY the look I wanted. It was as if he knew me for years! The level of service and personal attention Dan provided eased all my worries and he took care of all the little details so I would not have to think about them. I knew going into this that flowers can be really expensive, but Dan was so great working with me to stay in my budget while still creating something that looked like I spent so much more than I did. I got so many compliments on my flowers and my engaged bridesmaid even asked for his information so she could work with him! It's really no wonder that his business is taking off in such a short amount of time. I highly recommend Dramatic Innovations and encourage you to book with them. You will not be disappointed!! Thanks again!

Lauren · Married on 10/04/2014

As a bride you anxiously wait for that moment when you find that PERFECT dress and think to yourself this is IT and the excitement sets in. Well I had a little bit of a different experience.... my bridal “aha” moment came the minute I stepped into the Dramatic Innovation studio and met Dan. As a bride who doesn’t like the typical spread of roses or carnations I was nervous that I wouldn’t find the right florist to understand my vision. Dan loved it, he was totally into my idea of using different purple and white wildflowers and showed me several types of flowers that we could work with right off the bat. When Dan and I did a venue walkthrough his excitement was contagious. It is such a weight lifted off your shoulders to work with a vendor who is so excited and helpful through the entire process. When Dan invited me back to the studio to see a mock tablescape with our centerpieces I fell in LOVE. I couldn’t believe how perfect it was! When Dan came to my bridal suite on my wedding day he was so excited to see how I was doing and to deliver the bouquets. My bridal bouquet was even better than I could have ever imagined. Brides, I can not stress enough what a dream it was to work with such a professional, punctual, and organized vendor on my wedding day. I would HIGHLY recommend contacting Dramatic Innovations for your wedding day ASAP!! You will NOT be disappointed.

Dramatic Innovation's reply:

Lauren it was our pleasure go be a part of your beautiful day! We have to tell you we are in LOVE with the picture of you standing under the umbrella! Gorgeous!!

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2014

I don’t even know where to start saying how thankful we are to have had Dan Rowland and his team from Dramatic Innovations provide the flowers and centerpieces for our wedding. As soon as we met Dan I knew I had met my perfect person for the job. He is passionate, extremely creative, patient and amazing at what he does. He always listened to our preferences and worked around what we wanted for our special day. Everyone at our wedding was raving about the beautiful and different colored flowers, as well as the elegant centerpieces (which everyone fought over for at the end of the night). I was truly in love with our flowers, they were a stunning blue-purple orchid. I would strongly and without hesitation recommend Dan as the most outstanding florist/wedding coordinator. Thank you again so much for everything :-) :-)

Sent on 09/30/2014

sandy · Married on 09/13/2014

Hiring Dan as the wedding coordinator for the rehearsal dinner and day of our wedding was the best decision i made. Dan was initially (highly) recommended by the venue as we were looking for a florist. As soon as we met him we knew we had found the right person. Dan is passionate about what he does, very detail oriented, and extremely creative. We very much enjoyed working with him initially as our florist (his arrangements are fantastic!!), and when we heard that he also provides services as a wedding coordinator we hired him immediately. Dan is so easy to work with, was on top of every detail and went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect and stress free. Transportation was a hurdle for our wedding venue and Dan made sure that everyone was there on time (even picking up people who had told us they would arrive late to the rehearsal dinner). A lot of guests asked me for his contact information after the wedding as they saw how involved he was and how good a coordinator he is. I would strongly recommend Dan as a amazing florist and wedding planner (and this is coming from high maintenance new yorkers ;).

Sent on 09/21/2014

Dramatic Innovation's reply:

Sandy and Tim.... what can we say but Thanks so much for these kind words and giving us the honor of being a part of your wedding... we had a blast!!

Amy · Married on 09/06/2014

One of the best decisions we made throughout the wedding planning process was selecting Dramatic Innovation as our floral vendor. Dan is the absolute best! From our first meeting with him, we knew we wanted to work with him. Dan's enthusiasm, professionalism, and creative ideas definitely added to our special day. All of our floral arrangements were amazingly beautiful. Our guests have given us so many compliments! We could tell he put a lot of effort into his work and during every step of the way, he made sure we were happy with everything. Dan also made us feel very at ease during the wedding planning process. In retrospect, we wish we had hired him to plan the wedding! Dramatic Innovation is a must-have for any special occasion.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Dramatic Innovation's reply:

Thanks so much Amy!! We are so glad you were happy with everything! I must say... we are still all jealous of your honeymoon destination!! Best of Luck in the future!

Just loved them! They were extremely helpful and let me catch my vision. Not to mention very affordable! I plan on using Dramatic Innovation Floral and Event Design for future events as well!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Justine · Married on 08/30/2014

From start to finish, Dan Rowland of Dramatic Innovation was an absolute pleasure to work with. He always listened to our preferences and gave professional advice without being pushy. He made sure to keep us updated throughout the process so we never had to worry about a thing. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous.

Dan was indispensable to our wedding day. It wouldn't have been what it was--hands down, the best day of our lives--without him.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Stephanie · Married on 08/16/2014

I am not even sure where to begin. Dan provided the flowers and day of coordination for our wedding in August. Dan and the team at Dramatic Innovation were phenomenal. Dan worked with us to choose flowers that we liked that were in season and were within our budget but still created the look that I wanted. He was extremely responsive and professional throughout the whole process. The day of the wedding he and his assistant Heather were absolutely amazing. They made sure every detail was taken care of from steaming the bridesmaids dresses to making sure we kept on schedule. The day would not have gone as smoothly as it did with them. I am forever grateful to him and his team for making things just a little less stressful on my wedding day. I highly recommend Dramatic Innovation for floral design and day of coordination services. Thanks again Dan!!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Angelo · Married on 08/09/2014

I must say that with all of the reviews here, which are all quite stellar, none can even come close to the amazing experience we had with Dan! The rating of 5 in no way represents the spectacular job and atmosphere that Dan provided for our daughter's wedding! Not a detail was missed from beginning to end. It was not only the most beautiful flowers that he provided but the service as well. He made a potentially tense experience, a walk in the park! The freshest and most beautiful flowers adorned this event from the boutonnieres, ceremony, cocktail party, reception to breakfast the following morning. The key word here was "freshest".....it is almost a week later and these flowers still look amazing! There cannot be anyone that puts their heart and soul into an event like Dan does......he and his team worked their tails off and with nothing less than a smile. Thank you Dan for making my daughter's day even more amazing!!!!!!!!!! You are no doubt, great at what you do.....not just talented but an all around wonderful guy. You get emotionally involved with your job as well as your clients and that breeds success. Anyone who chooses Dramatic Innovation has certainly made the right choice!!!!!!!!!
    Karen & Angelo

Sent on 08/15/2014
  • W

Wende · Married on 08/02/2014

I was very lucky to have come across Dramatic Innovation while looking for floral arrangements for my daughter's wedding. Even luckier that Dan was free on the weekend of the event. Dan was very easy to work with. He took time to listen to our ideas and incorporate them with great ideas of his own. Dan's knowledge of flowers is amazing. All the flowers at the venue looked fabulous. Thanks, Dan!.

Sent on 08/20/2014