Dramatic Innovation Reviews

118 | Suffern, NY

118 Reviews for Dramatic Innovation

Liz · Married on 10/13/2016

Our wedding was drop dead gorgeous thanks to Dan and his crew! From the consultation to the end result everything was perfect. We planned our wedding from Florida but were able to FaceTime to see the setup and it was amazing. Dan understood my vision and made it come true and then some. It was absolutely perfect and absolutely stunning. We were so incredibly happy!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Dramatic Innovation's reply:

Thanks so much Liz! Can't wait to see your pictures!! All the best in the future!

Mackenzie · Married on 10/01/2016

Dan is simply the BEST! From the minute I met Dan, I knew he was an essential vendor that I NEEDED for my wedding! Not only is Dan's work BEAUTIFUL, he and his staff are the nicest people to work! Like all weddings, there are hiccups and mini disasters, Dan ensured that I didn't notice anything. His event planning and day of assistance is above and beyond. He took care of every detail and allowed my husband and I not to have to stress over a thing. Our guests were blown away by his floral arrangements and his general decor. Dan is a MUST hire and I am so sad our time with him is over!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Ann · Married on 09/24/2016

My fiance and I had a wonderful experience working with Dan of Dramatic Innovation for our October wedding. From the first moment we met Dan, we knew he was the one we wanted to style our wedding. It was so easy to bounce creative ideas with him, he listens and comes up with beautiful solutions to meet our vision and still be within our budget. Compared to other florists I talked to before I chose him, he genuinely cares about not overspending and honestly tells me when certain flowers are too expensive and are not worth it. During the wedding day, I was beyond ecstatic with his work. I kept raving at how much I loved everything: from the arch, centerpieces, bouquets, and boutineers. He even did my uplighting and placed strands of lighting along the main staircase of my reception room (at a very affordable price), which looked amazing! During makeup and hair, I called to see if he could drop off any baby’s breath for my bridesmaid’s hair, and he came within minutes!
    Dan, Albert and I thank you SO much for creating such an incredibly beautiful story for my wedding day. You’re awesome and we are so happy we went with you!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Caroline · Married on 09/24/2016

Dan at Dramatic Innovation was more than we could have ever hoped for. He was truly invested in our day (even making it into the groom's wedding speech), was a calming influence during the entire planning process and truly delivered on his promise of fulfilling the vision for our wedding. Dan handled everything from flowers and lighting to set up, decorations, making sure the Groom and Bride were well fed and that the timeline went off without a hitch. Simply put, we cannot recommend him enough for any wedding.

Sent on 10/31/2016

David · Married on 09/24/2016

I am the father of the Bride and I have never written a review of anyone. We had an amazing wedding and I credit Dan for making it all work. He goes beyond expectations, has an amazing calming personality and really cares about saving you money. He was constantly coming us with solutions to save us money and make the wedding a better event. The day before the wedding it looked like it might be cold outside so he suggested we order wraps for the woman. He sourced and secured 100 of them at 3.00 which were delivered the next day. His floral arrangements were amazing as well. I can not say enough good things about how wonderful a job he and his team did. And they are wonderful people as well.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Katherine · Married on 09/24/2016

Dan's floral arrangements were spectacular. Very elegant and not over the top. Met our requests perfectly. He even kept me grounded to our plan when I the MOBi wanted to do more. Everyone commented on the arrangements for the tables and the front entry hall. There are no words to describe how tasteful and beautiful the arrangements were. He organized all of the reception and acted as our wedding planner and coordinator . So calming and in charge. We will use Dan for all of our girls' weddings.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/10/2016

WIthin minutes of meeting Dan, I knew we would be booking him. He had worked at our venue many times, and despite the fact that I wasn't 100% sure what I wanted, he knew what to ask and what to say to help me find what I wanted.

Additionally, we were able to meet and see samples of our flowers and centerpieces a few weeks before the wedding to be sure that we were happy with what we would be getting.

The owner, Dan, came to our wedding himself to make sure that everything was set up perfectly, and even moved our flowers from our outdoor ceremony to our indoor reception. And since Dan orders more flowers than he needs (in case something isn't as fully in bloom as expected, or any other potential issues), our centerpieces were even bigger and fuller than expected, which was an awesome surprise!

5 minutes with Dan is enough to know if he is the right choice for you. His professionalism and skill really helped bring our day together, and our pictures look even better than I expected because of the beautiful bouquets and floral arrangements!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Caitlin · Married on 08/06/2016

We had a wonderful time working with Dan for our wedding and could not have been happier with our flowers. Dan designed the floral presentations for our rehearsal dinner and our wedding and he was able to create beautiful flower arrangements for each event based on our vision and color palette. Leading up to the wedding, we met with Dan once to discuss our vision and once again to look at mock-ups of the center pieces and bouquets. He was incredibly accommodating and helpful throughout the entire process and we loved what he put together for us. On our wedding day, he spent the entire day onsite making sure everything went as planned. From setting up the venue, to securing my grandmother’s handkerchief to my bouquet, he was always there if we needed him. Dan made our wedding weekend so special for both of us and we will be recommending him to all of our friends in the future!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Carly · Married on 07/23/2016

I could have not asked for a better florist to work with for my wedding. Dan is extremely genuine, caring and professional when it comes to his flowers. He truly listens to exactly what you want. I showed Dan pictures of inspiration and he brought them to life. I would recommend Dramatic Innovations a thousand times over. Thank you Dan, Paula and the rest of the Dramatic Innovations team for making my wedding absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Stephanie · Married on 07/16/2016

Dan was recommended to us by Paramount Country Club. I met with several other florists but after my initial meeting with Dan, I knew I had to work with him. He is inviting, patient and listens to what you are envisioning, while staying within your budget. He does a complete mockup of your flowers a few months before the wedding. After we had ours, I decided I wanted to go in a completely different direction. Dan took this information in stride and had me come in again. We looked through more pictures so Dan could understand what I wanted. Dan continued to send me more pictures after our meeting. A few days before the wedding, we made some seating changes that had the bridal party sitting with us at the head table. Once again, Dan was wonderful and said he could absolutely handle this change. When Dan walked in the morning of our wedding to deliver the flowers, it was exactly what I had been envisioning! The bouquets were amazing! Walking into the cocktail hour and then the reception room just continued to blow my expectations! We did a variety of pieces and each one was more amazing than the last! Dan made a long floral runner for the head table that pulled in all the other pieces. I would highly recommend Dan for any floral needs. He truly holds your hand, making sure to stick within your budget. You can't help but feel you are working with an old friend because he is so inviting, attentive and caring. Once you met Dan, you will have found your florist!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Tori · Married on 07/08/2016

Dan was absolutely amazing to work with. The flowers were gorgeous - better than we ever could have imagined. Dan was so patient with all of our questions/changes and he really went the extra mile to make sure that he understood our vision for the day. My family continued to enjoy the centerpieces for days after we left for our honeymoon - they were such great quality. Cannot recommend them enough - you will be in great hands!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Look at the pictures, and speak with the creative director. He can send you photos of suggested arrangements, and that is so helpful!

Sent on 07/06/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/02/2016

Honestly our wedding went flawlessly because of Dan. We originally went to Dramatic Innovations for just our flowers, but after meeting Dan in person, we knew we found the right person to also be our Day of Coordinator. With my Type A personality, I knew that I needed someone I could fully trust or I would worry about every little detail and hiccup. From the centerpieces to the bouquets, everything was on point with my vision. Some florists may have been confused on how to incorporate my request of asparagus and artichokes into the centerpieces for a vineyard/farm to table wedding, but they looked perfect and completely put together. He was so willing to change things to match our budget without changing our vision and overall look. Now for his amazing coordinator skills - we had a very tight schedule that included a Korean ceremony and Chinese tea ceremony in addition to our Western wedding and reception. He was able to ensure that everything happened on time and without any issues (at least that we knew of :p), but what I loved the most was that no matter what was happening and how many family members were asking questions, he always had an upbeat attitude and a huge smile. Thank you Dan and his assistant, Lindsay, for being part of our special day! We could not have been more happy to work with you.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Kristen · Married on 06/04/2016

Dramatic Innovations was amazing. From the start Dan was quick to respond, understood my vision and worked extremely well within my budget. He was professional yet personable. The sample viewing they offer really really makes you feel comfortable with the work they provide. Guests were SO EXCITED to take the centerpieces home because they were just so beautiful. Our maitre d' even mentioned to me how wonderful Dan was to work with on the day of my wedding. I wouldn't recommend anyone else - Dramatic Innovation is your vendor.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Dramatic Innovation's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Kristen! Congrats again and I hope you guys had an amazing time in Italy!

Allison · Married on 05/29/2016

Dan was fantastic to work with! He understood my vision and made it come to life perfectly. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Rachel · Married on 05/21/2016

Dan is amazing!!!! He helped me with my wedding a few days ago. He is very thoughtful and very professional. Everything was great. all flowers Dan designed are so pretty! I highly recommend him. It was a great pleasure working with Dan!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Meghan · Married on 04/30/2016

Working with Dan at Dramatic Innovation was such a pleasure from the first meeting through our wedding day!

Dan understood our vision and was able to execute it in a way even better than we could have imagined. His upbeat personality and professionalism put us at ease and allowed us to trust him throughout the entire process. He was also quite respectful of our budget, offering professional advice on how to get the most beautiful event for our money. Being a very type A bride, his responsiveness and open communication were much appreciated throughout the entire process.

In short, if you're considering working with Dramatic Innovation for your special event - do it! I could not recommend Dan and team more.

Sent on 05/13/2016

Dramatic Innovation's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Meghan! Congratulations again and all the best for the future!

Sarah · Married on 12/19/2015

Dan and his team created the perfect arrangements for our December wedding at Highlands Country Club. From our first meeting with him, we appreciated his willingness to help us realize our vision for our wedding, especially since neither of us knew much about flowers! He created gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces and a chuppah that captured the classic, elegant, and romantic feel we wanted, and they worked perfectly with our venue. He also decorated the mantles above the fireplaces, provided many candles and lanterns, and even decorated the top of our cake. We are so glad we worked with Dan because he helped create our beautifully perfect wedding.

Sent on 05/08/2016

Erica · Married on 10/31/2015

My wedding was just over a month ago and I still cannot stop thinking about how STUNNING all of the flowers/lighting/decor by Dramatic Innovation were at my wedding. I put off writing the review for so long because I am still speechless and do not think this review will do Dan justice. Dan and his team at Dramatic Innovation were so imaginative, creative, and, above all, talented. They were accommodating to me and my entire family, and, as my wedding approached, would check in with me to see if there was anything else they can do and to let me know how wonderful my wedding is going to be. Dan went above and beyond and covered every detail. For example, Dan met me in the flower market in NYC to make sure that he understood my "vision". The centerpieces, chuppah and candles all over the room and hanging from the ceiling made the venue look magical. You will be in good hands with Dan, and I would not hesitate to book him for your upcoming wedding.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Lindsay · Married on 09/26/2015

Dan and his team at Dramatic Innovations truly blew us away from the moment we started to work together! Though I came in with a looong list of things I wanted for our wedding (and an even longer Pinterest board), Dan was incredibly receptive, found ways to incorporate each element, and even provided additional ideas and concepts to add to make the day (the whole weekend, really) even better!

Dan's personality and love for what he does makes the whole process enjoyable. He is responsive over emails and calls, always excited to talk about new things he's discovered, and generally just brings a positive attitude to the experience. He was even willing to let me purchase and DIY a few of the elements to make our wedding even more personal.

One of the BEST decisions we made with Dan was to have him do the day-of coordination. Although he really shouldn't call it that, it should be "month-of coordination"! He took over with all of our wedding vendors so that we wouldn't have to field last minute questions leading up to the big day, he put together a timeline and told everyone when they needed to be where, and he managed the day so seamlessly that it was 100% stress-free (and this is coming from a control freak who has a really hard time "letting go")! During the day, he ran the ceremony, coordinated with our photographers to make sure we got every shot, worked with the DJ to get the music just right, and connected with the shuttles to ensure everyone arrived!

The decor for our whole day was so stunning and beautiful; better than we had even dreamed of! All of our guests just could not stop talking about it, and it was the perfect backdrop for our perfect day. I feel like I cannot even begin to describe how amazing it was. From the custom ribbon wall and gerber daisies in our ceremony, to the giant balloons dotting our cocktail hour, to the perfectly preppy and personal tablescapes in our reception! And that's not even counting the bouquets and boutonnieres!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Dramatic Innovation's reply:

What can we say Lindasy except Thank you! We had such an amazing time working with you and Bill. You guys will always hold a special place with us!

Peggy · Married on 09/26/2015

Dan and his staff did an absolutely amazing job at my son and caught-in-laws wedding. From decor, to flowers to day of event coordination everything was just perfect! Dan's expertise and calm demeanor made the event a magical experience!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Stephanie · Married on 09/11/2015

I really can't say enough about Dan. He was absolutely AMAZING!!!! I am very indecesive and he was really patient with me - even after changing my mind 1,000 times!! He helped me picked the perfect flowers for my bouquet and for the bridesmaids. The combination was perfect, and I couldn't be happier with them. Our centerpieces were simple - potted orchids - BUT - they were stunning!! I have never seen orchids bloom so big and brilliant. And even now - close to a month after our wedding - all of our guests who were able to take one home can't stop telling me how beautiful it is, and sending me pics!! We even had a SUPER last minute request and Dan didn't hesitate or faulter - he helped however he could. Thank you Dan for EVERYTHING!!! I will forever recommend you.

Sent on 10/06/2015

michelle · Married on 09/05/2015

Dan was an absolute God-send and it is hard to put into words just how grateful we are for his support throughout the wedding process. Dan served as our florist and also provided wedding planning services for our recent wedding.

When I came to Dan I had no idea what I wanted for the decor! He was able to work with me to create the most stunning and romantic decor for the ceremony and reception. The bouquets for me and my bridal party were absolutely amazing and were everything I never knew I wanted!

As the wedding planner Dan provided constant support and was on top of every single detail. He worked with all of our vendors leading up to and the day of the event and alleviated all of the pressure I was feeling to keep everything together! Dan was fabulous the day of the event coordinating meals, making sure everyone was where they needed to be, and handling all of the things that would have driven me crazy on our special day! He was even able to quickly repair my dress when the lace started coming off the bottom! Throughout the day I knew that I could focus on my future husband and my family and that Dan would take care of literally everything else.

I can not emphasize enough how absolutely flawless his services were! I would recommend him to everyone I know for any event they were having. Dan is so incredibly wonderful!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Dramatic Innovation's reply:

Michelle and Steve... You will both hold a special place in our memories! I truly enjoyed working with you both so much!

James & Kathleen · Married on 08/15/2015

Oh, Dan and Staff, we are so pleased that our son and his bride chose Dramatic Innovation for their wedding and reception!
    The bouquets were gorgeous, oh so striking with the bridesmaids gowns and the bride's dress!
    We loved all the flowers and so did all our guests. Everyone was asking, when the event was over, if they could take some flowers home! But no, as you so very quietly and quickly transported them to the hotel to adorn the atria the next morning for the brunch.
    Then we did get to take the center pieces home and even today some of them are still brightening up our home, they are such hearty flowers.
    I loved how you decorated the canopy over the bride and groom and all the flowers along the garden aisle! You even decorated the lobby for the cocktail hour so all our ancestor and family photos were enhanced. You even adorned the "birdcage" and the seating card table.
    But the most gorgeous were all the flowers on the tables at the reception. Oh wow! Words escape me!
    Thank you, Dan and Dramatic Innovation for your creativity, agreeableness, generosity and lavishness!
    I would recommend you and your company to anyone.
    Kathy & Jamie Hornberger

Sent on 08/31/2015

Dramatic Innovation's reply:

Thanks so much Mr and Mrs Hornberger! It was our pleasure to be a part of it all!

Dan did an absolutely amazing job. Brides, this is your florist. Anyone else will not compare, I promise you! Not only do you get someone who is markedly talented and knowledgable in the field, but you get someone who thinks outside the box, is flexible and beyond accommodating. Dan is wonderful to work with, on time always and is available whenever the bride needs him. Also, he thinks of EVERYTHING ... even wedding things that have nothing to do with flowers!! He brings extra flowers with him to the venue and puts them places that you didn't even think of, and makes it so beautiful!! His flowers were fresh and lasted even days after the wedding. I would pick him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/15/2015