Drake Dietrick Video Reviews

5 | Park Ridge, IL

5 Reviews for Drake Dietrick Video

Regina · Married on 12/13/2014

Drake did an amazing job with our wedding video! We wanted raw footage, nothing fancy, and Drake was able to give us that and more. He captured the key moments and is very professional. He is also very dedicated to his work and delivers quickly! Thanks for helping make our day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Stacy · Married on 07/27/2013

We had a great experience with Drake. He was very professional and responsive throughout the planning process for our wedding. At the wedding, it seemed like he was really getting close for all of the key moments. I'm excited to watch the video, especially because our photographer wasn't so great. Drake's price is very competitive too.

Sent on 09/25/2013
  • Tricia

Tricia · Married on 10/05/2012

We couldn't be happier than we are with the service Drake provided. In addition to capturing everything that we wanted we were surprised to find when we returned from our honeymoon we already received the finished product. In the months/weeks leading up to the wedding even before we made the decision to hire Drake I had sent him several emails with different questions/concerns we had and he always responded in a very timely manner. In most cases a lot sooner than I would have expected. We are very happy with the quality and coverage of our video and the professionalism Drake provided at a very reasonable price.

Sent on 10/14/2012

Drake Dietrick Video's reply:

I really work hard after each event and I sincerely enjoy it...even though the hours are quite taxing. A review like this makes me feel good as I seriously worry about what my customers think. So many times...I do not hear a word about my efforts in turning a big DVD set around FAST. I really have to be efficient with my time to get it done. Your kind words not only warm my heart but energizes me and gives me great gratification as it feels as if my efforts are being noticed.

I loved doing your wedding and so many events...as I am fortunate enough to work for GOOD PEOPLE. Your family and friends were so much fun to film and talk to. They were a delight and filming you guys was a blast. Thank you so much for taking the time to type up great review for me. It means a lot to me...as I work so hard...and so many times...I have no clue if my customers are happy or not happy...as they just sort of get busy and move on.

Taking the time shows what a great person you are and I sincerely appreciate the recognition and putting out a good word to the public on my behalf. I am honored that you selected my services. I try to go the extra mile and it is so nice to hear just ANY feedback...especially positive feedback. Oh...and the 2nd wave of DVD's are in the works. You are going to LOVE it. Thank your friends and family for me...for just being themselves and totally funny and fun to film...you name a dance...ANY ERA...your family will have it down to a science...it was a blast to watch you guys dance...even Grandma got out there...and I want to say...she was dancing to Pitbull. That says it all. Thanks again...and stay in touch. Drake

Shelley · Married on 03/24/2012

You will not be sorry if you choose Drake, he is fun, funny, professional and does amazing work! We are thrilled with our wedding and reception videos and have referred him to several friends. Drake is one of the sweetest and most professional people we had helping us with our special day!

Sent on 08/17/2012

Drake Dietrick Video's reply:

I am honored. Thank you for your kind words. I absolutely LOVED filming you guys. Thank you for everything and God bless. Drake

julie · Married on 10/16/2010

I wasn't going to have video until many brides that I spoke with said that was the one thing they regretted NOT having. My budget was pretty much exhausted and the people I kept finding wanted $2500 or more for 3 hours of video. That wasn't happening. I happened to find Drake on CraigsList and took a chance. I'm so happy I did and I really hope that other brides will consider using him as well. Drake met with my fiance and I about 3 months before our wedding. Let me make this perfectly clear...Drake gives you the video of your wedding. No cheesey montages, stupid music, or merging of scenes. If you want this, then don't go to Drake...But if you want a good, edited, nice video of your wedding the exact way it happened, then hire Drake in a heartbeat. He's nice, timely, personable, and very good at what he does. For the price, he can't be beat and I had all of my DVDs (29 of them to be exact, completely labeled) four days after my wedding.
    I would recommend Drake to any bride that wants a DVD to show her kids her wedding in 10 years and doesn't want to use her entire wedding budget to do it.

Sent on 11/02/2010