20 Reviews for Drake & CO Photography and Films (Drake Busch Photography)

User Photos
Proofs (2)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Prints (1)

Choosing Drake and Ashley to photograph our destination wedding in Littleton, CO, was hands down the best decision we made while planning our big day. After signing the contract with our venue, we quickly began researching local photographers. Drake & CO. stood out not only for their modern, dreamy website design, but also because of their raving reviews. Not to mention Drake & CO. was a preferred vendor for The Barn at Raccoon Creek and had photographed events there many times. Drake and Ashley made us feel extremely comfortable from the start, and even offered to FaceTime us to meet/greet as we were not local to Colorado. On the day of our wedding, I almost forgot Drake and Ashley were around – they were so professional, funny and fit right in with our guests! Let me tell you – the pictures captured of our wedding day were so WORTH the wait!! Their creativity shined through every image, and we can relive all the special moments (whenever we want) all thanks to Drake and Ashley. We appreciate the raw joy they were able to catch in so many images, and we are having a very difficult time picking our favorites! Needless to say, my groom and I would highly recommend Drake and CO. for all your photography needs. We can’t wait to work with them again!

Photo for Drake & CO Photography and Films (Drake Busch Photography) Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Laura, 10/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Digital Files, Prints

Drake did our engagement photos which were wonderful and then him and his wife did our wedding! We are so blessed to have found them. Not only is their talent so incredible, but the price was right. We are so thankful to the both of them. Drake’s wife Ashley was such a sweetheart in helping me not be nervous and did not make it feel awkward, she pulled us all out of our shell during getting ready and was able to laugh and join in the fun. Drake is the same way, so easy to work with, gets you the best shots by putting you at ease and just an all around great guy! We were really stressed because we had a 5 pm wedding in the fall and were were fighting the sun. Despite the time crunch we got so many beautiful photos to cherish! We can’t wait to see the videography! I’m so glad we chose to do video last minute because I lost my vows and did not have a copy. If anyone is on the fence on videography, I recommend doing it because pictures can’t capture the heartfelt words. We are so excited to see our wedding album and loved the personal engraved box they sent us with the drive that held our photos! Turn around time on photos was faster than expected too!

Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ashley from Drake & Co was amazing. Several of our friends have used them in the past and they do not disappoint. The quality of there photos are amazing and capture the best moments of the wedding. There photo is also great. Thanks guys you really made our day amazing.

Profile Picture JAVIER, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Drake and Ashley are quite simply the best! My husband and I are a Dallas couple that planned a Vail wedding. Our first time to meet both of them was over facetime, and they immediately made us feel known and a part of their family. They listened to our vision and values for our wedding and we're invaluable in connecting us with other trusted vendors in the Vail and Denver area. Neither my husband nor I particularly like the spotlight and we honestly were a little anxious about our engagement photos. However, Drake made us feel at ease and comfortable in front of the camera from the moment we started. He took a wonderful variety of classic and artistic photos and somehow captured the essence of our personalities and relationship in the photos. We left our engagement shoot saying how surprised we were at how easy and fun it was to take those pictures!

On our wedding day, Drake, Ashley and team were quite literally everywhere in the best way! They captured everything from the smallest details to the most memorable moments without us even noticing. They captured every combination of bridal party, family and friend photos we could have hoped for AND some! Some of our favorites are the candid shots we couldn't have planned for or expected, like subtle hand holds, reactions to toasts and glances between me and my sister. Drake and Ashley were timely, creative and incredibly encouraging. They once again managed to capture a perfect mix of classic photos and artistic expressions that capture the essence of our relationship. They kept us smiling and laughing throughout the day, and even pulled out a granola bar mid-shoot when they heard my stomach growling (what more could you want?!). Their photographs are the highest quality pictures. We (and our family and friends) were quite frankly in awe of the photographs. They memorialized the greatest day of our lives, and thanks to their talent and hard work, we can bring that day back to life over and over again.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

The MOST AMAZING photographer! Drake and his wife Ashley were fantastic to work with! After first meeting with Drake, my husband and I knew right away that he would be a perfect fit for our engagement and wedding photos. He was very accommodating to our location for our engagement photos and after receiving those we are anxiously awaiting our wedding day photos. Our entire wedding party and family sincerely enjoyed Drake and his wife's effort to get the best shots! I cannot express enough how much of a value they bring to your wedding day! I hope to one day use them again in the future!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Drake and CO for our photographers as well as videographers for our wedding on March 19, 2017. We had 4 different people either taking stills or videoing us. They were AMAZING! They are so friendly and make the whole picture taking process easy and painless. They do a great job of staying pretty invisible while taking TONS of photos. They even had a drone to capture some aerial shots of our big day. We have not gotten our pictures back yet as the wedding was just a week ago, but I know that they are going to be beautiful pictures and we CAN'T WAIT to see them!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/19/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs

We absolutely loved working with Drake (and Ashley)! We already knew we loved them from our engagement photos, but they were the absolute best. So many of our guests commented how hard they were working and how friendly they were. Drake's pictures are beautiful, and our guests also loved the photobooth they provided.

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs

I planned my SIL's wedding and we were so fortunate to work with Drake. He is such a pro and has a fanstastic eye. The pictures were simply stunning! What's more, he is a genuine pleasure to work with and was very flexible with every request. I asked if he could go location scout for a beautiful location to do the first look for the bride and groom and he and the videographer found the most amazing mountain overlook and orchestrated an incredibly beautiful moment captured with gorgeous photographs. I could not rate Drake higher. Do not hesitate to book him!

Profile Picture Christa, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Drake has been outstanding to work with during the wedding planning process! My fiancé and I met with at least 6 other photographers and none of them came close to the value and quality of Drake Busch. I felt comfortable right away with him, and that helped tremendously when taking photos. We got our engagement pictures back a couple of weeks ago and everyone has raved about the high quality of the pictures. I had such a hard time picking favorites for our save the dates! I cannot wait to see pictures after our wedding day. Definitely choose Drake...you will not regret it!

Profile Picture User4789327, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I love Drake Busch Photography. Drake and Ashley are the most easy going and funny photographers to work with. I trusted him with all my photos and poses. He knows the lighting and what looks good! I have been to atleast 4 weddings where he has been the photographer and 1 more in the works! Within my group of friends he is our "family" photographer, we would never go anywhere else!
Drake is easy to get in touch with, answers all questions quickly. No question is a silly question to him. He knows how to handle brides and their families.
His prices are extremely competitive. You will not regret choosing Drake!

I know for a fact he will do anything for the perfect shot with the perfect light.... I heard at my wedding he climbed a tree to take a photo from above of the boys doing shots at the bar. Sad I missed that shot ;-)

Profile Picture User5237159, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Drake and Ashley are awesome! We are so thankful they were our wedding photographers. They are fun, professional, and take amazing photos. We would highly recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture User5390619, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I used Drake as the photographer for our wedding. Drake and his team are reliable, trustworthy, talented, and professional. We had two ceremonies and one reception in one day and Drake was awesome and flexible with all our needs. We love how he is so personable and easy to get along with. He is able to get the crowd to have fun while also being organized and efficient at getting everyone organized for the perfect photos. He made everyone feel so comfortable and my husband and I really enjoyed spending time with him and Ashley. Not only did he get all the group shots and amazing photos of my husband and I, but he got some special candid photos and action shots on the dance floor. He does such a natural job of capturing the moment without being noticeable. We loved how he just felt like part of the party and never once got in the way. We highly recommend Drake and Ashley and are 100% happy with the services they provided.

Profile Picture Kate, 8/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Drake and his wife Ashley captured our day in such amazing photos. I've been in two other weddings Drake has shot as well as attended two others and just love his energy. Every guest at my wedding were so impressed with how hard he worked and how many photos he took. He adds a personal touch to working with him that, without, I don't think our photos would have turned out the way they did. Doing our first look photos was nerve-wracking, and I was shaking like a leaf which made it hard to walk down the side of a mountain in my wedding dress. Recognizing this, Drake had me pause, take a deep breath and just take a moment before walking to my now husband which made all the difference in getting me down this mountain. I plan on using Drake in the future to capture more moments as my new family grows.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 7/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

As a wedding planner, I work with many photographers and Drake is one of the best! From his responsiveness through the planning process to his easy-going demeanor on the wedding day, to the creative way that he captures the special moments and details, he was a pleasure to work with. His photos were a great mix of lovely, fun, sweet, and romantic. We can't wait to feature them on our blog!

Profile Picture Stacy, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Drake and Ashley shot our wedding yesterday, 11/29/14. They were AMAZING and put in so much effort and thought. Drake was so easy to work with, personable, reasonably priced (although worth any price!), laid back and creative. We couldn't appreciate him and Ashley more, we cannot wait to see our pictures! He shot my sister in law's wedding and they turned our absolutely beautifully so I know ours will too!

Profile Picture Jane, 11/29/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Drake and Ashley were the photographers at my wedding last November and they did an AMAZING job. I have gotten numerous compliments on how beautiful our wedding pictures are, and I am totally in love them! I love how they captured all of the small details throughout the day - my jewelry and dress, the wedding program, the flowers and centerpieces, and the architecture in the church. They did a great job capturing our family and friends, which was very important to me. They also created creative shots throughout the day that may our photos look unique. They were totally committed to doing everything possible to get the best pictures, which included spending 30 min outside in the freezing cold and snow. And they were great people to work with! Drake was very helpful throughout the planning process. He responded promptly whenever I had questions or specific requests. I would definitely recommend Drake Busch Photography to anyone in need of a photographer.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 11/15/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you are looking for a Colorado photography, look no further! Drake Busch is phenomenal, and did the most amazing job capturing our wedding day.

Drake and his assistant showed up to the wedding site promptly, ready to go, and full of energy. They arrived at the perfect moment to give their opinion on setting up the arch for the ceremony at just the right angle. Then they whisked away the dress, shoes, suit and rings to take pictures. Then each of them took pictures of the bride and groom getting ready.

When it was time for our first look, Drake coordinated the timing perfectly to capture the special moment. At one point, he had us stand on a bridge, and he went off tromping down the hillside towards the creek. He doesn't let anything get in his way, and is fearless in capturing the shot he wants. He consistently gave us pointers on where to look and what to do, which I found extremely helpful. He choreographed our wedding party in a few different locations around the property which turned out amazing.

During the ceremony it started to rain, and Drake passed out about a dozen umbrellas that HE had brought. For pictures after the ceremony, he pulled over a handful of chairs himself to arrange people in a group. He directed people where to go and how to stand, so that the spacing in all of the pictures were perfect. He consistently went above and beyond, all day, and into the evening during the reception.

I couldn't be happier with the pictures that Drake captured. Everyone who has seen the pictures has commented on how awesome they are. Drake is a true professional, extremely talented, and very fun to work with. I recommend him in heartbeat, and will use him for pictures in the future, any chance I get.

Profile Picture User3655685, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot even begin to describe how happy we were with Drake! We knew we had found the perfect fit for our Colorado/Country themed wedding at the Green Barn Farm at the Botanic Gardens at Chatfield.

We got to know Drake on our engagement shoot. From the minute we showed up he made us feel very comfortable. He really dove into "who" we were as people and where we came from. That shined in our engagement pictures.

Our wedding was pretty large. 200 people outside with changing weather all day and night. We could have been more pleased with our final images. Drake and Hannah (2nd photographer) did an absolute amazing job capturing all the moments of the day. During the ceremony I didnt even realize they were there and they captured true genuine moments. The images of Blake and I are memories that we will hang on our wall for our entire lives and I am beyond the moon happy we chose Drake.

Its always compliment when people say "You have the best wedding photos I have ever seen".

Thanks again Drake!

Melany Esfeld

Profile Picture Melany, 7/7/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Drake and Ashley did such an amazing job on our engagement photos, I knew from those photos our wedding photos would be stunning. Drake was there the whole day until we shut the venue down, and took so many amazing pictures. We also had him do our photo booth, our families both had so much fun and the pictures were priceless! I can't say enough about Drake and Ashley, we are excited for them to be our photographers for all of our future events and family photos! Thank you for making our day so special!

Profile Picture User2396561, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!! Drake and Ashley did such an astounding job with our wedding photography. Every time we look at the photos it brings us right back to our wedding day. They captured the emotion of the day and we highly recommend them to any couple! Even our guests couldn't stop raving about how great our photographers were and other newlyweds commented on how they wished they were their own photographer. The value, attention to detail and quality of work is unbeatable. Don't look elsewhere - just book with Drake Busch Photography.

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/28/12, 1 Review