Dragonfly Photography Reviews

19 | Savannah, GA

19 Reviews for Dragonfly Photography

worked well with the bride and groom and took great shots

Jacquie · Married on 10/12/2013

Working with Abby was wonderful! She is so sweet and made me feel at ease even when I was beyond nervous. She even helped with the flow of events to make sure we got the perfect shots. The pictures came out beautiful, I could not have asked for better.

Jacquie · Married on 10/12/2013

It was a pleasure working with Abby. My pictures came out amazing. She helped things go smoothly and was always available to answer any questions.

Paige · Married on 08/03/2013

Dragonfly Photography did an amazing job with our photos. Everything turned out perfectly, and Abby was amazing to work with.

She was extremely organized and professional.y friends and family thought she did a great job. At one point she was even helping the dj with his timeline. Great job!

Stephanie · Married on 05/04/2013

I loved working with Abby of Dragonfly Photography. She was so great and helpful, and her guidance helped us get some great pictures, even though I was so stressed during the first part of our wedding!! Very easy to work with and eager to understand what we wanted from her. It didn't take very long to get the pictures after the event either. We are so happy with them!

Kayse · Married on 04/20/2013

Our wedding would not have been the same without Dragonfly Photography! They really went the extra mile to make sure that everything flowed smoothly on our big day. Thank you for everything! We have absolutely gorgeous wedding photos that we will treasure for the rest of our lives because of Dragonfly Photography! :)

Brooke · Married on 07/07/2012

From our first meeting with Dragonfly (Abby), we were completely impressed - from the quality of work, to the professionalism to the interaction, DragonFly Photography exceeded our expectations! Our friends and family often complimented that our pictures could be an ad for a wedding magazine. During our wedding, DFP was very personable to our bridal party, very engaged, and made everyone feel so comfortable including myself when several times I felt like having a meltdown. Literally, It was probably the hottest day of the year and yet somehow through all the sweat from the 105 degree temp. you could not tell in any of the pictures! In fact, some of my favorites were from the ones we took outside. They took so many photos, yet they were so un intrusive, we hardly noticed they were there. It was such a pleasure to work with DF.I can’t thank them enough for making such special memories last through their work of art. I would recommend DragonFly Photography to anyone I know that is looking for top quality wedding photography.

Lindsay · Married on 06/23/2012

Abby is a great photographer. She is so nice and helpful and very easy to work with. The pictures came back beautiful!

Johanna · Married on 12/04/2010

Abby was an amazing photographer! She was so much fun to work with and was very professional. She has great creative ideas, style, and class. I was thrilled with how beautiful my wedding photos turned out. She really captured the sweetness of the day for me and my husband.

Maggie · Married on 11/05/2010

Dragonfly Photography was amazing. They were very professional and friendly. They made my day even more amazing and now I have beautiful photographs to always remember it by.

After the wedding they were just as great to work with in ordering pictures and albums. I would recommend Dragonfly Photography to anyone getting married!

jocelyn · Married on 08/07/2010

Abby was a great photographer! She was so flexible and creative with our wedding pictures! Her services were very reasonable and of great quality. I would definitely recommend her to any bride that wants to have beautiful wedding photos on a budget, because Abby can do it! Thanks so much, Abby!

Martha · Married on 03/06/2010

From the photography session to the results, we had a wonderful experience with Dragonfly Photography! Abby, our photographer, was excellent--professional, creative, and devoted to creating the best possible experience for her customers. She made the session laid-back and fun and had such fabulous ideas. The pictures themselves turned out amazing....I continue to get compliments on them. The photos are original (not cliche at all) , and she managed to capture the mood perfectly. Definitely highly recommend Dragonfly!

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2012

I had a destination wedding on Hilton Head and was very nervouse about trying to locate a photographer to use since I was unfamiliar with anybody's work in the coastal area. Luckily I found Abby and could not be happier. She was wonderful to work with and very flexible to my schedule. Abby was very easy to work with also and I have been thrilled with the way the photographs turned out. I have had so many compliments on them. I would definately recommend her to anybody looking for a wedding photographer.

Rachel · Married on 03/31/2012

Abby and Dana was amazing! Beyond being a photographer, Abby was by my side through all my preparations and went above and beyond what is expected of a photographer. She helped keep me at ease while waiting to walk down the aisle. I also appreciated her flexibility with the weather-- never causing me to feel tense or worry about the implications of a slight drizzle. Abby is charming and a pleasure to work with.

Sawyer · Married on 10/11/2009

Dragonfly Photography was an absolute pleasure to work with. Not only did she spend the entire day with us (at an incredible rate) but she directed our photo shoots AND allowed us to have our own input on the photos we were looking for. I loved the timely response and the overall look of our photos. I would use, and reccommed Dragonfly Photography to my friends and family!

This photographer was easy to communicate with and always responded to our questions quickly. She made sure to find out what we wanted beforehand and the photographs were great quality. She was extremely pleasant and helpful and when I was checking out wedding photographers I thought her pricing was the best. My favorite part about this photographer: When I was getting dressed for my wedding, my maid of honor was late and I had a corset style dress with a long lace up in the back so I couldn't do it by myself. The photographer actually helped me get dressed and lace up my dress so that I would be ready in time. I'll always remember that she went beyond just doing her job.

Jennifer · Married on 05/15/2010

Abby did a great job covering my wedding and rehearsal dinner. Any questions I had she would return my call right away. Now my house is covered in all of her great work. I would recommend dragonfly to any friend of mine.

1.6
      0.5
      3.0
      0.5
      3.0
      1.0

I was very disappointed with this photography company. I spoke with Abby to coordinate everything for my wedding (I explained the kind of pictures that I wanted and showed her similar pictures - I even created an album on Pinterest for her to see prior to the wedding). She assigned her assistant, Dana, to shooting my wedding an I was very unhappy with the whole situation. The first issue was that the address to the hotel where I would be getting ready was WRITTEN DOWN and she went to the wrong location - I got ZERO pictures of us or the guys getting ready thanks to her. Second, she showed up and had no idea what pictures or poses I was looking for. It was like Abby and her assistant had NO COMMUNICATION whatsoever. Third, the assistant had no attention to detail. In most of my pictures she failed to notice that my dress was not flared out any looked like a bunched up mess, that the rings are crooked in our ring pictures, that the boutonnieres were crooked in the boys' pictures. I have no idea how someone can be so oblivious to their job and still make a living. Last, she had no idea about posing - her only instructions were "just look natural" and that did not work out at all.
    Abby seems to have good reviews on here so just make sure that you do not get stuck with her assistant. I wish I could get my money back. My family took better pictures with their cell phones.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Dragonfly Photography's reply:

Wow, I am so sorry that you feel this way. I really wish you would have said something to me. Customer Service is so important to us and I would have done whatever I could to rectify the situation, it's disheartening to have to hear how unhappy you are/were on the internet. Looking back through emails I did not receive any sort of message from you since your wedding.
    I would also like to note that you booked our elopement package and it seems as though your wedding was extremely more involved than a simple elopement. Dayna was only contracted for a couple of hours and fitting everything in such a small time frame was not feasible.
    I wish you all the best and apologize again that your experience with us was not what you had hoped for.
    Sincerely,