Dragonfly Photographic Reviews

Julie · Married on 10/08/2006

1.4
      3.0
      1.0

This photographer failed to provide us with any images from our wedding for six months afterwards. We had to go on the news and complain about her (along with 3 other couples) in order to get some results. She never did an album and we had to threaten suit to get her to return our money for the album.

Sent on 10/25/2007

Taryn · Married on 08/19/2006

0.2
      0.5
      0.0

It has been 27 months since my wedding and still I have not received my 3 parent albums that I PAID for in full in August 2006!! I understand a vendor getting an illness, but have you family member contact your clients... a phone call, a simple email or snail mail?!! I now have another $500 in lawyer fees piled up after paying $3600 for albums and photos.

I will continue to sue this women until she pays forward what is owed!!! There is never an excuse for this horrifice unethic behavior as a business owner. She has changed her company name since her last business name got tossed in the mudd with all the couples she failed to provide them pictures of there wedding day. Be very careful before you hire this women.

I still after 2 years have nothing to provide my family of my beautiful day!

Sent on 11/11/2008