Dragon Entertainment Reviews

4 | Richland, WA

4 Reviews for Dragon Entertainment

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2018

Did great job picking music, allowed requests and llayed them promptly! As time was going they were felaxable with going with our flow! I appriciate their service! They did great!

Sent on 06/15/2018

DJ James did a great job djing our wedding! He worked with us to create a song list and songs for all our special dances. We would def hire him again for other events!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Amanda · Married on 07/22/2017

Dragon Entertainment was a great choice for our wedding. James was very helpful with our music choices and flexible about our timing (of music). He read the audience as the night progressed and played their kind of music. We danced the night away!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Alexandria · Married on 06/19/2019

3.0

Wonderful but...

I honestly really enjoyed my DJ and the service from them! They worked really hard on getting my songs perfect and it was great! However when they introduced me and my husband for the first time they said the wrong last name and when we corrected them they said it wrong again when announcing us for our first dance.

Sent on 06/24/2019