Dragon and the Butterfly Studios Reviews

10 | Kansas City, KS

10 Reviews for Dragon and the Butterfly Studios

Alicia Groves · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing photographers

We loved Dragon and the Butterfly ladies so much they were so professional amazing to work with and took some amazing pictures!! I will recommend them over and over again!!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 04/26/2019

We couldn't have picked a better photographer.

can't say enough good things. She is simply amazing. She's great with kids. Her work is beautiful. You definitely get your money's worth! I HIGHLY recommend! She will be my forever photographer.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 04/26/2019

Could not be happier!

We hired Ali to do photography at our wedding. It ended up feeling like family at our wedding. She is so friendly and very easy to work with. She did amazing with our 9 year old twin boys including my autistic son, Josh. Our engagement pictures turned out gorgeous in the snow and our outdoor wedding in the evening was even better. We could not have made a better choice for our big day.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Autumn · Married on 05/13/2018

They did an amazing job both at the engagement shoot and at the wedding!!! They are super fun to work with and so helpful. They always answered super fast when I messaged them. Absolutely great photographers!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Mattie · Married on 04/28/2018

I can not stress enough how great Dragon and the Butterfly was to work with. As a new bride (LOL like everyone else) I was SO nervous for my photography of my wedding; and to work with a photographer. I didn’t want someone demanding things from me or someone who didn’t care to capture all the moments, even ones that may have not seem like a HUGE wedding moment. They went above and beyond in every way. I truly fell in love with Alicia and Candi as people. They were so fun and amazing people to be around. The captured an unreal amount of amazing photos and I could not be more thankful. You will not regret choosing them as your wedding photographers!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Cheyenne · Married on 03/25/2018

I won a wedding photography contest with Dragon and the Butterfly, which included pictures all day for free. However I never at any point felt that they were less invested due to us not paying the full package price. They were very friendly, helpful and made the experience as fun and smooth as possible!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Jenna · event on: 09/10/2017

The photographers at Dragon and the Butterfly are amazing. They came out at the last minute (on a holiday) to help capture a moment that hadn't been captured in a long time. I hired her again to do College Senior Photos. Their prices and quality are amazing. They are very inexpensive and willing to work with anyone on a budget. They also get your photos back to you as soon as she can. They post photos to keep you excited as she is working on them. They give you all the photos that turn out good. I have had an amazing experience with Dragon and the Butterfly and continue to work with her. As I have 3 more photo sessions set up with her. If you want inexpensive, professional, and amazing quality, Dragon and the Butterfly would be perfect for you and your family!! Thank you Dragon and the Butterfly! You guys are a part of our family. Couldn't capture my special moments without you.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Candace · event on: 07/13/2016

She is so professional and easy to get along with! She captured so many special moments that I love to look back on and smile!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Norman · Married on 12/18/2013

Dragon and Butterfly studio's is awesome to work with. They are more than willing to try anything you can think up to get the pictures that your desire. They are very professional and go the last mile to make sure that you get everything for your pictorial experience.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Deana · Married on 05/27/2012

Alicia is the most amazing photographer ive ever worked with. She managed to get gorgeous photos even though my 2 year old was having a melt down through most of the shoot! Fast and professional and really knows how to make you feel like you're a model!

Sent on 11/20/2017