27 Reviews for DR Photography LLC

High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

When inquiring about get my family portraits taken, I was met with a quick response and excellent professionalism. I immediately knew she would be my photographer. When she arrived, she was incredibly friendly, knew exactly how to pose us, and all the right angles. And to top it all off, my very cranky toddler wasn’t showing his best face. She was patient and kind. Reassuring us that everything was okay, and working so hard to get him to smile. And you know what, we got the best photographs!! My toddler had the biggest smile too!!! I have never been so happy with the pictures. I will recommend her to everyone, she is truly a gem!!!!

Profile Picture Linda, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints

Dana was very fun to work with. She was there when she said she would. Also, before we took pictures I told her the theme I was going for and she took us to this amazing spot that was so quiet and peaceful. We were awkward and weren’t sure what to do, but she helped us and got amazing shots that looked natural and not posed. I love my pictures and show them to everyone every chance I get. Very professional and knows her stuff. We are pleased and won’t trust any one else with our special moments!

Profile Picture Sierra , 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dana was the absolute best! She was fun to work with and got the best photos without taking too much time away from our party. She made us feel comfortable and at ease. She captured our day perfectly!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/27/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dana has gone above and beyond for me already! She did seriously gorgeous engagement photos of my fiancé and her daughter. She does a payment plan on wedding packages which is so nice so you don't feel overwhelmed during this whole wedding planning process. She knew exactly what she was doing, what poses she wanted us to do and also let us do our thing and get some candid shots. I'm so excited to see how good my wedding photos come out!!
So happy I booked Dana! She also came highly recommend to me is why I contacted her to begin with!

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Such an extreme pleasure hiring Dana. From the moment she showed up at our wedding I knew I hired the right person. She was very professional, very informative on wedding details. She kept in close contact with other vendors to help coordinate, she was every where. Loved her eye for detail and abilities to adapt. I can not thank her enough. Do your self a favor and HIRE DANA.

Profile Picture Patricia, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Dana demonstrated an in depth knowledge! She captured the sun just right for my golden hour photos. You can't go wrong when choosing DR Photography!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so pleased. All the guests live my photos as much as I do! Thanks you!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PROFESSIONALISM, PERFECTIONISM AND LASTLY BUT NOT LEAST PLEASING PERSONALITY THAN LOOK NO FURTHER. DANA RENEE MADE OUR WEDDING EXPERIENCE A REMEMBERABLE MOMENT. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ALL MY PHOTOS BUT THE ONES THAT I HAVE RECEIVED ARE BREATHE TAKING. I CAN NOT STOP LOOKING AT THEM. SHE WAS EXTREMELY ACCOMMODATING AND NOW SHE IS MY PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHER. THE JOHNSONS

Profile Picture ANGELENE, 2/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Fantastic, she listen to us and follow thru with our wishes , I love her pictures and how she’s able to capture nature, lights and the people as well.
Great work.

Profile Picture Desire, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very nice, helpful and professional. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dana was amazing with my family and I! She took the time to get to know us and brought our vision within the pictures. She was open to new ideas and allowed us to be ourselves.
Thank you Dana!!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 1/25/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

We knew very little about this photographer when we hired her, but her prices were very reasonable so we took a chance. The photos came out absolutely stunning and we loved them all. She captured so many moments and so many memories, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Donna, 1/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I had the pleasure of meeting Dana online through a facebook group where I was seeking Photography services for our wedding. From initial contact through our engagement shoot, she has provided excellent service! She has gone above & beyond to answer every question, provide tips, ideas & encouragement to keep the planning low stress! She has worked with our schedule, our ideas & captured the moments we will treasure forever all while providing a variety of styles & helping us find ours! We are beyond excited to work with her on our big day & know we will be in great hands

Profile Picture Heather, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dana did boudior photos for me. She made me feel comfortable in front of the camera and was very professional.

Profile Picture Andrea, 12/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dana really went above and beyond to prepare me for a stress-free Big Day! She was detail oriented, punctual, friendly, and prepared. We went over all our picture ideas prior so the day of could run smoothly. With a wedding party of 26 and around 200 guests things can get crazy. However, with Dana's amazing planning things went perfect and we were able to capture every big moment and then some.
I will be able to relive the happiest day of my life forever now!!! Her pictures are so great I still have a hard time believing that was MY wedding! Lol I dont need to say much else because the pictures speak for themselves.

Profile Picture Sophia, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dana was amazing with getting those special moments documented with a natural view as I didn’t want so many poses led pictures. She blended on so well that you didn’t notice her or what she was doing

Profile Picture Kim, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dana is amazing. Great photographer, very responsible and friendly. She helped us with the poses to get the best picture for our wedding. Also, I received all my edited picture very quick after our wedding. She is the best photographer for a wedding or event. Can't wait to work with her again. A+++

Profile Picture Ivelisse, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She is the best I have ever used! She worked great with my little one, and was very flexible on time! I highly recommend her! Her work is by far the best!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Dana did a wonderful job with my engagement photos and I would highly recommend her. She was really accommodating and made us feel very comfortable. She brought along props that we could use and had a lot of great ideas for different shots. We also brought along our dog and she did an excellent job working with her to get some of our favorite photos. It was amazing how fast the time went during the shoot. And we had a link to our photos by the next day. Again, any one looking for a great and very professional photographer should use DR Photography!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hire Dana!!! She was absolutely amazing at our wedding! She was fun, friendly, and very easy to work with. She took her time getting to know my new husband and I prior to the wedding, and made sure to take pictures of the people and things that meant the most to us. The next time I need a photographer for any reason, I will be hiring Dana, and you should too!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We made the decision to Elope... we wanted to have an intimate ceremony, but, still wanted to have our day captured. Not only was Dana accommodating of our budget, timeline (and somewhat short notice), she went above and beyond to ensure that our day was individualized and captured perfectly. She communicated with us about our preferences and even collected personal information about us prior to the event, she asked us to send some sample photos and a “wishlist” of shots to capture. Dana had such a keen attention to detail and thought of all of the Tiny things that this overwhelmed bride and groom would have forgotten about otherwise. She made the experience fun and enjoyable and made us feel comfortable! Typically I feel awkward when getting pictures taken, but, Dana made me feel natural, she helped me feel beautiful on the day all women want to feel most beautiful! We were so excited to see our photos and Dana shared in that excitement with us, they were far more amazing than we ever could have hoped for! I highly recommend Dana and will be calling her for all of our special events!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My wife and I could not be more satisfied with the service Dana provided. She is extremely good at what she does and is so easy to get along with that it made the awkwardness of taking pictures disappear. We continuously get compliments on our wedding photos and immediately give the credit to Dana at DR Photography. We are extremely impressed with the quality of her work!

Profile Picture Devin, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I absolutely loved working with Dana for my wedding! I highly recommend her whenever I can, she’s great at catching all of the candid moments you won’t want to forget and you definitely won’t regret choosing DR photography

Profile Picture Katrina, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

DR photography shot my wedding and getting ready photos, I cannot stress enough how beautiful my pictures were. Dana did a fantastic job and was so very comfortable to be around. She wasn't just a photographer, it felt like I'd always known her. Look at her growing gallery, her work is beautiful. I truly loved my experience with DR Photography and would not hesitate to use her again.

Profile Picture Brenda, 9/24/16, 1 Review