Dr. DJ Productions, LLC Reviews

41 | Junction City, KS

41 Reviews for Dr. DJ Productions, LLC

Savannah C. · Married on 05/26/2019

Wonderful!

Nick and Sam were so easy to work with! Sam kept our reception moving and we had so much fun!! 10/10!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Jenny · Married on 05/18/2019

DJ for my wedding

They did an amazing job at my wedding and were very accommodating! Jaren did a great job playing all of our requested songs and kept people on the dance floor all night. Highly recommend!

• Keaton

Keaton K. · Married on 04/28/2019

A great Dj service, very good communication!

The Dr. DJ production service was great! They were very prepared and had great communication before my wife an I’s wedding. The Dj they sent out was set up and ready to go with a lot of time to spare. He was very professional and knew how to relate to our crowd and made it fun for everyone. They bring all their own equipment which saves you a lot of headache. The speakers they used were more than adequate for our venue. We had a few live music performances as well during the course of the night. All of which went great and our DJ had all the equipment we needed for our live performances. We enjoyed our experience all around, and we appreciate the layer of magic they added to our special day.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Allie · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly Recommend Dr. DJ Productions!

I highly recommend Dr. DJ Productions. Nick Morgan and Jaren Nittler were awesome to work with for my wedding! I was living out of state and could not visit to do any of the planning process – I relied on good communication and planning by Nick and Jaren. I worked with Nick to plan the timeline and details, and then he turned to Jaren to be the day-of DJ. Jaren was excellent at announcing my bridal party, hosting the event and incorporating the music throughout it all. With every event there are time changes and adjustments, and Jaren was flexible throughout it all – he came up to my husband and I multiple times to ensure we were happy and ask if we needed anything. Both Nick and Jaren’s hard work to ensure my wedding reception went smoothly was appreciated!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing DJ!!

He was very easy to work with and professional to book for our wedding. The whole staff was very fun and kept the reception moving. The music was a hit and had people dancing all night! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Brier

Brier B. · Married on 06/23/2018

Phenomenal!

5 STARS! This company was absolutely phenomenal. Our DJ kept the dance floor full all night long, transitioned the entire night along seamlessly, and went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I didn’t have to worry about a thing on our wedding night. I highly recommend and am certain that they will take care of all your needs!

Amanda P. · Married on 02/03/2018

10/10 would recommend!

My husband and I had the privilege on having Nick Morgan as our DJ for our wedding! Nick made the planning process easy and hassle free. On our wedding day, he had everything set up ahead of time and was focused on sticking to our schedule so we didn’t have to worry about a thing! Nick is very professional yet fun and personable! He knew the kind of atmosphere we wanted and accomplished it with no problem! Our guests were very pleased and had many compliments. I would definitely recommend Nick as your DJ!

Sent on 11/10/2020

Thomas · Married on 11/19/2016

We hired DJ Prince Mo Productions to provide DJ and photo booth services at our wedding and reception. They were very professional, organized and made our special day a big hit. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Haley M. · Married on 10/01/2016

Dr. DJ is where it’s at!

Phenomenal service! Nick went the extra mile to make sure our day was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 06/25/2016

Best DJ ever!

We hired Dr. DJ Productions for our wedding reception and to say he was amazing is an understatement! He did everything and more for us! He helped coordinate our timeline and made sure my day ran as smooth as possible. He continuously checked in with me as well which I really appreciated. He also took song requests throughout the night and no one left the dance floor. It was a blast! Dr. DJ Productions was very professional, nice, and did excellent work. I cannot rave about him enough. AND he is reasonably priced. I would recommend him to any and everyone I know. Give him a call!! You will not regret it. Thanks again Dr. DJ Productions!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Jenna · Married on 04/23/2016

Wonderful experience!

We loved working with Dr. DJ Productions for our wedding and reception in 2016! Nick and his team were amazing, and really made it a personal, customized experience for us. We highly recommend them for any special occasion you are celebrating!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie H. · Married on 05/23/2015

You will love this DJ Production services.

An awesome team that made our special day even more memorable. They had people dancing the night away. You cannot go wrong with Dr. DJ Productions!!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Hannah B. · Married on 05/31/2014

5 STARS!! Dr. DJ did an amazing job!!

Dr. DJ did an amazing job at my wedding reception!! He played great music that fit the crowd and kept the party going all night!! He was very professional as well as trustworthy!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Kasey A. · Married on 03/22/2014

He’s the best!

We were Dr. DJ’s first wedding! We loved how he introduced the wedding party for our reception. He kept the dance floor full all night. Dr. DJ and his staff were Excellent to work with!!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Emily B. · Married on 06/22/2013

AMAZING-would highly recommend!

Dr. DJ did an excellent job at our wedding! Our favorite part was the personalized introductions Dr. DJ delivered about each member of our wedding party at our reception. Dr. DJ was professional and fun to work with!

Courtney · Married on 05/05/2018

Nick was amazing to work with! So easy going and really took to what we wanted! Just wish i would have felt a little better so we could of danced more!

Sent on 05/28/2018