Dr. Costa - Carnegie Hall Classical Guitarist Reviews

3 | Tucson, AZ

3 Reviews for Dr. Costa - Carnegie Hall Classical Guitarist

• W

Wesley · Married on 04/09/2017

Eduardo is an incredible talent. The music he played on our day was absolutely beautiful and did so much to create the magical atmosphere we felt during our ceremony. He also played during our reception dinner where many of our guests commented on how awesome he was! Eduardo is very professional but also warm and approachable, we very much enjoyed having him as part of our big day. Eduardo also has a great YouTube channel where i enjoyed listening to a lot of his music catalogue, this also helped us decide on which pieces we may like to incorporate into the wedding.

Thanks again Eduardo!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Robert · Married on 03/14/2014

He is just beyond fabulous...................................................

Sent on 04/14/2014

Dr. Costa is so talented!!! I couldn't believe my luck to find a musician who had played at Carnegie Hall to play at my wedding!! He worked with me through the whole process to find just the right songs and was really dedicated to making this a memorable experience. He is really a step above the rest and comes highly recommended!

Sent on 01/22/2013