19 Reviews for Dr. Beat Productions DJ Entertainment & Visual Effects

18 Dr. Beat Productions DJ Entertainment & Visual Effects Reviews

Dr. Beat did an amazing job at our wedding. Mike was great to work with and went over every detail with us to make sure we had exactly what we wanted. The music selection was perfect and our MC was great, getting everyone out of their seats! We also had a percussionist which added an extra element that we loved. We received many compliments from our guests on how much they enjoyed the music and particularly that they were still able to hear and have a conversation while the music was playing, which had been a concern of ours. A huge thank you to the whole Dr. Beat team for helping to make our wedding a day we will never forget!!

Profile Picture Andrya , 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We first heard of Dr. Beat Productions after attending a friend's wedding, the entertainment was great! We were planning our wedding at that time and got the information from the bride & groom. From the first time we met with Sal we were thrilled to sign a contract. He was honest, gave you all of his time without rushing, and answered all questions and concerns. We did not even shop around because the prices were reasonable and we knew we were getting quality after seeing them at a wedding already. Communication with Sal was always open be it via e-mail, phone call, and even text message. We were lucky enough to have Mike assigned our DJ and Gene as our MC. We did not meet with Mike or Gene prior to our wedding however the information packet Sal had us fill out and return to him is VERY thorough. I personally sat with Sal and reviewed the form with him (about a month prior to the wedding) and all questions were addressed (absolutely no concerns). I spoke with Mike prior to the wedding once to ensure there would be a good mix of Latin music and American music. Mike was super receptive and pretty much told me he had everything under control. Fast forward to our wedding day. Mike and Gene were prompt and professional with all other vendors, with my guests, and with us. Gene approached us throughout the night to ensure we were having a good time and to ask us any questions he may have had. There were a few announcements I had forgotten to include on my original form and Gene added them in without any trouble during the reception. All of our guests were on the dance floor all night and even my 90 year old grandfather was up on his feet for at least one dance! To say we were happy with Dr. Beat Productions as our entertainment vendor is an understatement. We would go back and do it all over again the same way and would eagerly recommend them to any friends/family looking for entertainment at an event. Thank you Sal, Mike, and Gene for making our wedding day memorable!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

From the beginning of our wedding planning to the last song of the night, only one words can describe this company. Total Professionalism. From Sal to DJ Mike & MC Gene. These guys know exactly what they are doing and guaranteed that all would go well on our special day. Every detail small or big was handled perfectly. Sal has so much knowledge with weddings, it felt as if he was our wedding planner. He had such great ideas and was always open and honest with us which meant so much to us. Mike our Dj kept everyone dancing and mixed every song we requested. MC Gene was the life of the party!! We had over 200 guests and all we hear is "Your wedding was the best ever!!" Thank you Dr. Beat, you made this happen for us!

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Sal and the team from Dr. Beat Productions did an awesome job at our wedding. I feel very thankful that we had such incredible professionals handling our entertainment, the entire process was so easy and stress free. During our wedding the music volume level and selections were perfect. I quickly realized that the most important aspect of a hiring a wedding DJ is their ability to be fun and professional at the same time. Dr. Beat really excelled at both, with the DJ and MC! I highly recommend them to any couples looking for the perfect wedding DJ!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sal is the BEST he is so kind and helpful. The prices were so reasonable and the service was great!

Profile Picture User6023711, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Sal was beyond amazing. He provided exceptional service, and had our guests on the dance floor all night. I can't recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Raina, 11/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had the best time at our wedding! And we have DBP to thank :) They were incredibly easy to work with and very accommodating. Any changes we had before the wedding they were fine with and updated as we needed. The whole day ran so smoothly and any requests we had were taken care of. I can't say enough great things about this company, Sal & Mike were just wonderful and kept the music going, I got so many compliments on what was played and everyone danced all night :) Thank you for making our day so very special!!!

Profile Picture Corin, 8/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Sal and Mike were a great pair. Sal worked within our budget and was very quick to respond to any questions/issues we were having during the wedding planning process.

Profile Picture User3797343, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Sal and Mike were great! Prior to the wedding, Sal always responded immediately to any inquiries we had and always kept us in the loop. We loved how affordable they were too. Being on a tight budget, that is very important. You really do get a lot for your money. We don't like "thumping" music where you can't hear yourself think and Sal really listened to us. It was very mellow. I could actually hear my guests speak to me which I was really worried about. Sal also did an outstanding job for our ceremony music. He used quality sound systems and actually found the one song that I wanted to walk down the aisle to which I was greatly appreciative for since it was not a known song but a song playing in the background of a movie scene I had heard.

Profile Picture User3222216, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike at Dr. Beat rocked the house. People danced all night. Every single person, family and friend, told us how much fun the wedding was and that they never danced so much in their life. We were so glad we used Dr. Beat.

Profile Picture Charles, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dr Beat Production led by Sal Grosso and his son Mike provided the entertainment for our wedding on 5/27/2012. The party was FABULOUS. Sal is a powerhouse DJ, Master of Ceremony, and all around entertainer! He provided tons of props including but not limited to brightly colored Maracas for all the guests, flower leis, Frank SInatra hats and so much more. Sal was everywhere exhorting the guests to merriment with various dances like a conga line, a circle of dancers kicking like Rockettes to the New York, New York song and so many other methods to liven up the party. He got everybody dancing including the reluctant folks. The dance floor was always jamming and we all had such a great time. Sal also introduced us at various times and introduced various sections of the event like announcing the wedding party, the first dance, cutting the cake, changing clothes... Sal also played music suitable for the crowd and even included some songs from each of our heritage, and was very highly tuned to the mood on the dance floor in order to vary the music to the genres and artists getting the most people on the dance floor. Sal paced the party along with the food service in such a way that 99% of the guests stayed until the very end of the party. We are never using anyone else for future events. If Sal is not there it is not a party!

Profile Picture Yolette, 5/27/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely Awesome!!!! From start to finish Sal and Mike from Dr. Beat were so helpful and took the time to answer all of my questions. My wedding was truly amazing and my guests danced all night. Thanks guys!!

Stacey Merrit
12/11/2010- Rock Hill Country Club

Profile Picture Stacey , 12/11/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dr. Beat Productions is by far the best! They’re helpful, they listened to what we wanted, and did it! I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Bo, 6/12/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

GREAT investment!!!! Not only did we enjoy working with this company but I loved them so much that now I intend to use them for other parties.

Sal, our main contact at Dr. Beat productions was very cool. He was professional, and he had every wedding scenario mapped out musically which created a trust factor for us in his djing ability. Plus he developed a great professional repore with my husband and I right off the bat...It was comforting...which is one of the reasons I would like to rehire them for my husband's surprise 30th.....ssssh....but as for our wedding....It was easy to tell that Sal really knew what he was talking about and my husband and I, as musicians felt that it was important to hire someone who not only used great equipment, but was musically flexible and covered the possibilities from all angles.

Not only that, Dr. Beat productions also came highly recommended from people that I trust and at the wedding itself they exhibited professionalism that made me certain we had made the right choice. The dance floor was continuously going, they played music from all genres...Sal personally dj'd our wedding along with his partner Mike.

They were well dressed, very friendly, crowd interactive...and they used state of the art intelligent lighting and dj equipment. They also handed out more favors then anticipated. I have to admit, it was really cool seeing my 76 year old great aunt cutting a rug on the dance floor having a blast with her shakers in hand....and even my 86 year old aunt was on the dance floor (wheel chair and all) getting spun around by cousins with her shakers in hand......those were just historic highlights to remember.....as well as the rest of the wedding...the guests had a fantastic time...

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/26/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dr. Beat is one of the most professional qualified DJs in NY. From meeting with us before the event to working behind the scenes with the other vendors during the event, Mike greatly exceeded any and all expectations of a DJ. Our guests were not the ‘dancing type crowd’ and we knew this going into the event. Mike and Sal succeeded in getting people on the dance floor the whole night. If you’re looking for someone who is 100% professional, very organized, and can guarantee a worry free night, Dr. Beat is the way to go!

Profile Picture Anothony, 4/10/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Just Book Them!! We wanted a wedding reception that everyone would have fun at and that's exactly what they delivered. After the event, we had many compliments on our great DJ and how everyone stayed on the dance floor all night.
It was perfect, I wouldn't have done it any other way!

Profile Picture Laurie, 7/11/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sal and the Dr.Beat team were excellent to deal with and they did an awesome
job playing just the right music!

Profile Picture Sheila, 8/29/08, 5 Reviews