DP Studio Reviews

2 | De Forest, WI

2 Reviews for DP Studio

Daniel · Married on 08/27/2015

I had an exceptionally great experience obtaining a very unique and beautiful engraved men's wedding band from Dmitriy. You will not see intricate work like his in any normal jewelry store. He is both an incredibly talented craftsman and a very friendly individual. After seeing a sample of Dmitriy's work in a boutique shop in Madison, I knew I needed to get in touch with him to make something for me. I initially contacted the studio by phone and was able to speak to Dmitriy's lovely daughter who was very friendly and helps with English translation for her father. After that, we communicated via email and I found them to be very responsive. Dmitriy was very accommodating and worked with me to meet my budget and made me a stunning engraved ring in less than a week. I actually ended up having the opportunity to visit Dmitriy at his home workshop and he spent time showing me how he does his engraving and how to properly care for my ring. Ultimately I had Dmitriy ship the finished ring to my home by courier and it arrived on time and beautifully packaged. I couldn't be happier to have this personal connection with the artist who made the ring I will wear the rest of my married life. People notice my ring all the time and ask to see it and I love telling them the story of how I got to meet Dmitriy.

Sent on 11/11/2015

DP Studio's reply:

Thank you Daniel! I'm so happy to have gotten the chance to work with you in person! Thank you so much for your kind review and I hope you enjoy wearing your ring!

I have been collecting Dmitriy's work for years, and cannot get enough! His style is unmatchable, but my favorite part would have to be, the incredible story that goes with each piece of jewelry!

Sent on 08/16/2015

DP Studio's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, it has been a pleasure working with you!